[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Truthfully, what do women care about most?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2246.jpg (68KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2246.jpg
68KB, 1334x750px
Truthfully, what do women care about most?
>>
Cars and money
>>
>>37931059
Child support
>>
Read a book dummy and don't ask this sort of thing here
>>
>>37931059
Status
>>
>>37931059
their vaginal pleasure
>>
>>37931059
Whatever strikes their fancy at any particular moment. Being a woman in the west is like having unlimited get out of jail free cards. Imagine if you could do just about whatever you want from day 1 and nothing you did had any consequences.
>>
Chad
I was muted for 2 seconds
>>
>>37931059
>what women want

Who cares?
>>
>>37931059
Excitement. It's why they like "bad boys" because emotional abuse gets them going.
>>
>>37931895
>Tfw ex gf with emotionally abusive boyfriend still trying to lock me down for marriage in the future

Female dual mating strategy in action. I thought this shit was just a meme. Watch me still go for it though, kms.
>>
>>37931059
Depends what kind of woman. There are two different versions of women: mothers, and the rest.

Mothers want security for their children.
The rest are simply hedonistic.
>>
>>37931969
Be strong mate. It IS better to be alone than to be used by these whores.
>>
>>37931059
I agree with >>37931355
Social status.
>>
>>37931059
>Truthfully, what do women care about most?

In one word - security.
However, our modern life is complicated, so this has many aspects.
>>
1. Their children or the idea of children
2. Their beauty and where it is in relation to other women's
3. Relationships with high status men

All other answers are memes.
>>
>>37931969
>going back to your ex after she's been 'abused' (wink) by her new boyfriend
O lawdy im laughin. Go be the beta bux you were meant to be.
>>
I'll assume you mean in a man and not in life.

The most important thing about a man is that he should make me feel good. I don't mean only physically. On average, I should feel better with him than alone, thinking about him than not thinking about him, talking to him than when not talking to him and so on. It doesn't matter what it is about him that makes me feel good. Just that he does.
>>
>>37932112
You're not wrong, but there's a crucial aspect to your analysis that's missing. Only women who don't have security care most about it.
>>
>>37931969
I feel you.

I'm in the exact same situation as you, but the genders are reversed. My ex is complains regularly about his emotionally abusive current gf to me, and then gives me just enough reasons to hang on that I won't move on and forget him.

You're my brother in patheticness.
>>
File: peterdink.jpg (105KB, 634x786px) Image search: [Google]
peterdink.jpg
105KB, 634x786px
>>37931059

Status. Status. Very high, original, status. If you can get status while being a 90 year old billionaire, or a famous criminal, or a midget, women will love you 'for who you are'
>>
>money
Thats for security,
>status
Thats for security.
>muscles
Thats for security.

Women want security.
They want a guy who can buy food, fight of attackers, and be powerful and respected enough to not have a mob come and take away his stuff.
Women love their security, all the healthy eating stuff, the everyday use drugs, those are marketed directly at their desire to be safe and secure. Women even started buying way more SUVs when the marketers started pointing out if a car and an SUB crash, the guy in the SUV doesn't die, etc.
Its also why they don't ask for promotions, they don't want to risk losing their position if rejected.

Its all security, security, security.
Men are the curious explored, the adventurers, who sacrifice for the community, women have to preserve themselves, since they are the biological bottleneck for population growth.
After all a man can create 10 children in a day if he works hard at it, a woman can create 2-3 children per year. And then waste 5 more years raising them to the point where they can exist somewhat independently in primitive society, and 15+ years in modern society. Gotta be safe.
>>
I wish i have a gf
>>
resources, status and protection
>>
>>37932322
this asdasdasfDSDFD
>>
>>37931059
1. Fame/community approval
2. Height
3. Money

In this order.
/thread
>>
>>37932711
this is why women are attracted to niggers and thugs that abuse them, since if they would beat the shit out of her for being a bitch, she imagines what they would do to protect and defend her from others.
>>
>>37931895
This. A girl would rather be beaten to death than bored to death
>>
>>37932460
>>37931969
Why don't you two just fugg?
>>
>>37932901
If you're sating 13 year olds, yes.

If closer to 31, no.

You have to LOOK like you can protect her, not necessarily actually be capable just look like it from her perspective.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1136x640px
Propane and propane accessories.
>>
>>37932910
He's a robot. Robots are no use for making my ex jealous.
>>
>>37931059
>Truthfully, what do women care about most?
Themselves.
>>
>>37931355
>>37932101
>>37932552
>>37932897
>>37932879
These.

>>37932322
>must be my definition of feminine
>must make babies
kek /pol/ no
>>
>>37932460
Damn. I didn't know a female version of my thing existed.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.