[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the benefits of having children?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: tenor.gif (464KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
464KB, 498x498px
What are the benefits of having children anymore?
Why do people reproduce when there's little to no benefit?
I mean maybe it's just me being a cynical asswipe, but I just don't see why someone would throw away their free time to raise children.
>>
because we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.
>>
>>37930573
I don't care about other people, all that matters is my own security and safety.
>>
So you can have little slaves that do your bidding and wipe your ass when you're old.
Whoops, I mean uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh... to create more people so that we can have fun. Yes, the world is perfect and everyone alive has a lot of fun being alive all the time. Everyone is always happy and gosh dang it, it would just be a real shame if we allowed some people to not be born and miss out on all that fun.
YEAH, that's exactly it. That's the real true reason for having kids, forever and for all time.
>>
hdndkdbsajbzzbzh
>>
Children provide stability and well being in society

In other words, humans are more likely to act responsibly and take care of society if they have children to keep safe and want a good future for them. Reproduction is is just a natural way of having a purpose in life, you keep living for someone else
>>
>>37931152
Yes, just like a car needs good motor oil to run properly, so too does society need good, quality "Childrens"(r)(tm) to function correctly.
This is a GOOD COMPARISON!
Children are indeed a valuable resource to our society and we must ensure we have enough of said resource. In fact it would be great if we just farmed children by the billions. Just imagine what a great sossiety we would have if we had all them "Childrens" (C)(tm)
>>
File: smug snug.png (298KB, 551x414px) Image search: [Google]
smug snug.png
298KB, 551x414px
I've taken the single mom redpill
>they get like 800 in ebt, tons of tendies
>she gets all kinds of other gibs and gov bennies
>live with her
>don't say married
>free food and her social security check is BIG
>playing with the kids will be fun,like puppies that will hand you your controller and take them places, no strings attached
>Hit the gym
>surpass humanity
>tfw post workout sex then a shower
>just using her to get the best whey and organic chicken breast on the market
>break her off when I'm done
>get real gf but I now have more experience and look great
>>
>>37930365
It's a purely selfish thing really.

It's almost a sort of lite-reboot of your own life like you can try to raise them so they don't make the same mistakes you did. That's why you have so many parents that never became a professional X and try really really really hard to have their kid become that.

and in a less cynical look, you get to be the sort of tour guide of the entire planet for them. That's an experience like no other. You get to show them what everything is. Well mostly, some of it. That's why schools exist.

>>37930657
If you raise them right and they don't resent you, they would take care of you as you get older.
>>
File: t h i n k i n g.png (176KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
t h i n k i n g.png
176KB, 1280x720px
>>37932635
Sorry I also forgot my thinking face because this thread really made me think
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.