[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any robots who got fit and became objectively attractive and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (140KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
140KB, 480x480px
Any robots who got fit and became objectively attractive and popular and resent people for treating you well when youre attractive and ignoring you and being faggots when you werent?

I can't relate to normies and I don't want to just be a robot forever. I've ended up just a jaded chad who wants to be alone and play vidya and wank and shitpost.
>>
Kind of. I can bench 225 for 6 reps, deadlift 405 for 5, and my squat is mediocre vecause i have proportionally long legs. But i do 225 atg for 5 by 5. Also a bit over 6 feet (185cm)

I work at my gym as a lifegayrd and some 5ft 9 muscle ebony bunny approached me for my number. We exchanged lewed texts for 2 weeks. She kept rescheduling our date. At first i thought she was just really fucking busy. She asked me to go to the pool today with her and now she is ghosting me. We were supposed to go in 2 hours WHY WOULD SHE APPROACH ME JUST TO FUCKING SEND ME CUTSIE SHIT AND THEN GHOST ME?

I am a 19 yo kissless suicidal virgin. I have been very miserable for what seems like a very long time. I cant take it much longer. I promised myself if i am going down, i am going down swinging. I am doing everything i a can to improve my life. Ifthings aren't better next year im going to kill myself

Also got mired by a short fat irish girl. Would make a move on her if she was not 15
>>
>>37928599
lad it sounds like your 'game' with women is shit; if you're working at a gym youre probably fit looking

she just wanted to fuck, she didnt want to talk

it sucks because its hard to teach someone how to talk to girls as a chad but here is my best advice i think I can give

Immediately identify the objective: To fuck her/make her a fuckbuddy if she's a good fuck.

How do you get there? She wants to be dicked, she doesn't want to be spoken to. So be blunt.

Speak like Jason Statham would in his movies. No "haha, lol, smileys" or anything. Deadpan, orders, blunt, sharp

GL try it on the next girl
>>
>>37928644

In this case i don't think she wanted to fuck. She came on strong than i came on strong, she then asked me out, then she ghosted me. She was texting me babe, and love and shit too. She wouldn't even send me a pic of her in her bikini, much less nudes.

But that was good advice in regards to speaking. I am trying to work on that myself. I think that sort of approach will give a more commanding presence. But i still really need to work on it. I will try it on the next girl.
>>
Bench 275 for 3
Squat 405 for 4
Deadlift is over 405, don't have a number yet

Now these stats may sound good, but I'm not fit, I'm just a fatass football player.
>>
>>37928804
your numbers dont matter to anyone but you lad... the girls just want you to be aesthetic and not a laughing stock dyel

sacrifice some lifts for losing bodyfat, justify it by saying your doctor said you had a heart problem and a risk of diabetes

>>37928770
trust me lad she just wanted to get fucked. ignore what she says. she said she loves you? who cares. trust me, its all meaningless.

you want a good trick? try this right now for fun

text her and say this "this date is fucking boring what are u doing" shell laugh and banter and maybe say something whatever who cares, say to her "i just wanna eat some pussy" - if you were sexting like you said then this should be overt but not so overt it was out of nowhere and will cause dilemmas at work

she'll play back and be super keen, tell her to meet you at X tomorrow

thank me very soon
>>
>>37928917
I'll go with the first one. Date wasn't going to start for another 2 hours so ill wait first. Thanks stealth chad. Any more words of wisdom?
>>
>>37928917
Why do you think I put down "these stats may sounds good". I know nobody cares about them but me. Anyways I have been on a diet and in a month I dropped 23 pounds.
>>
>>37928275
Being short and asian, I only improved in socializing at anime conventions. Being short and asian is bad enough, adding fat to that list won't make life any better.
>>
File: 14141.jpg (9KB, 158x200px) Image search: [Google]
14141.jpg
9KB, 158x200px
>>37928644
not everything is about women you fucking virgin kek
>>
>>37928804
lower weight and increase reps per set
>>
>>37929001
no lad I literally text girls when Im in bed telling them the date im on is boring

it's such an easy play, here is what it accomplishes:
1. makes them jealous
2. makes them think im social
3. makes them think im desired to be on a date with a girl
4. makes them think i have enough options to blow off the girl im with
5. makes them think im a charming asshole

i tried it one night and spammed all my tinder girls with it and the results were outstanding
>>
>>37929094
Holy shit, that's genius.
That's really good
>>
>>37929115
i treat tinder like a science experiment and have done so many different things

but that trick was pretty good and cause you're my robot bros i share
>>
Makes no sense to hate people for hating you when you were objectively unlikable. Nobody is owed attention and friendship- those are earned. The fact that they overlook your past and like you now is more than enough of a reward
t. Someone who is friends with most of the people who used to hate him
>>
>>37929178
but your personality remains the same and yet the things you say are now regarded with respect whereas previously they were ignored or derided

you cant overlook the way people allow you to persuade them when youre attractive and how it speaks so poorly of them as a judge of character
>>
>>37929094
Thanks man. That IS good. But honedtly i think my problem is that i am an ugly piece of shit with a good physique. I was going to try tinder but then i realized how hideous i am with my ctooked yellow teeth and jew nose. Being over 6 feet and stong as hell doesn't help if your just ugly
>>
>>37928275
>was a robot 5"7 65kg mongoloid
>hit the gym and got up to 72kg of muscle and build
>lost virginity
>made out with afew girls
>compliments from girls and family
>compliments from the chads in the gym I went to school with but never spoke to

im pretty normie now
7/10 gym was pretty helpful
>>
File: 1498116653763.jpg (923KB, 3191x1760px) Image search: [Google]
1498116653763.jpg
923KB, 3191x1760px
does getting fit make you more attractive and improve facial aesthetics?
rn im an uglier, mouthbreather-ier version of the blue guy. i dont really want to waste years of my life if im still going to look the same
>>
>>37929250
just post a picture of your body and something dumb like "im bigger than giraffes" thank me later

they just want your body because they just want sex, your face is immaterial really unless its covered in active lesions and open sores
>>
>>37929289
yes it does. no man becomes fitter and lower bf and retains the same face, his face improves, the bodyfat reduces and the cheekbones become more prominent as does the jaw
>>
>>37928275
>lift for almost a year, consistently
>decent diet
>decent program
>make gains
>still look like shit

not sure why i expected this to be any different from any other facet of my life -- i was, am, and always will be a failure.
>>
>>37929355
youre probably a lot better looking than you realise and just carry the same lack of confidence youve carried for n years

i was like that, i look at old photos of me when i was insecure and i was a total chad, i just carried on thinking i was ugly and the ''''friends'''' i was with increased that belief by still treating me like shit
>>
>>37929289
you guys always put this image saying "look it won t make me superchad ! boohoo" sure it wont, but look at these guys before they started, they still look better now
>>
>>37929408
yeah, when theyve got their tops off. most of the time theyre just going to look the same
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.