[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Awaken >Observe this How do you react?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1490020094817.jpg (78KB, 900x583px) Image search: [Google]
1490020094817.jpg
78KB, 900x583px
>Awaken

>Observe this

How do you react?
>>
File: 1486952035581.png (190KB, 418x498px) Image search: [Google]
1486952035581.png
190KB, 418x498px
>>37928018
>You will never have a perfect innie pussy and those delicious puffy titties.

Feels bad.
>>
Impossible scenario. I would have been woken up by the noise of my apartment being broken into.
>>
>>37928018
>slide out from under her
>grab knife from under mattress
>point it at her and ask her who I am

Her answer will determine whether one of us will have to die.
>>
>>37928018
I'd ask for the sauce. Give me the sauce right now OP.
>>
well, if i'm going to be perfectly honest, i'd prob stick my dick in it, despite being in the 1488 crowd.
>>
Give me the suc biatch
>>
>>37928018
close my eyes and stick my tongue out :3
>>
>>37928018
>Awaken
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken,
Take the land, that must be taken.
>>
>awaken
>observe this
>hear YOU BOUTA GET SHIT ON CRACKA
fixed
>>
>>37928313
devour worlds
smite forsaken
>>
File: ship.jpg (27KB, 750x498px) Image search: [Google]
ship.jpg
27KB, 750x498px
I put one finger on my right nostril as I strengthened my left nostril's firing power to make up for my right arm's superiority obtained through concentrated masturbation techniques I learned in the jungle. I dig deep into the subconscious mind and swim through the Atlantis of sunken ship bay in search of Mucus Jones, a fat yellow blob who is usually sitting at the bottom of some pirate ship with a 40 in one hand and a gun in the other dressed in a wifebeater, age-old blue jeans and cum socks. Nine times out of ten, his belt is unfastened hinting towards the fact that he had experimented with autoerotic asphyxiation the night before, meaning that he will be in a rather submissive mood. I look Mucus Jones right in his droopy dead drunken eyes, and I tell him, "I'll fuck your ass red and raw right here in this fucking pirate ship if you lend me they key to your powers." Mucus Jones blushes, pulls down his pants and reveals the key hidden right in between his rosy cheeks. With the steel toe of my boot I kick the key at such an angle that it time travels back and forth through his prostate like a fecal teeter totter gaining acceleration until it finally bursts at the seams and smashes through the ceiling, sending a waterfall of projectile yellow slime shooting of his asshole like a Samoan sprinkler straight into my gaping mouth as it slides down my throat and enters my digestive tract. Inside of my digestive tract there is a tiny elf named Tim that I trapped there as revenge for watching me take a shower through the crack in the wall. The slime covers tiny Tim like a gooey blanket and lubes up his pores, catapulting him out of my stomach like a slippery Christmas slingshot straight into Mucus Jones' unhinged snotpussy, plugging the typhoon of shit. I swim towards the light through the murky waters, swallow the key on the way up and explode through the surface as I chug a gallon of saltwater through my nose and shoot a lugi straight into her cunt.
>>
>>37928018
I chow down on that prime bit of black pussy. What else would you do?
>>
Mash my face into her cunt and ask who she is afterwards
>>
>>37928381
holy shitthis i
>>
>>37928018
I'm a very nervous person, so I would probably throw her off in a panic.Then I don't know what I would do. I still live with my parents so it would be very awkward if they saw her. I guess I would tell her to put her clothes on then wait till no one is around to tell her to leave. I really hope this never happens, it would really ruin my day.
>>
Turn 360 degrees and eat her pussy
>>
>>37928035
probably because you're a man
>>
File: 9k=.jpg (48KB, 750x722px) Image search: [Google]
9k=.jpg
48KB, 750x722px
It seems like the perfect opportunity to fulfill my fantasy of fucking an unconscious chick.

I mean she's im MY house so technically knocking her tf out and fucking the shit out of her will go unnoticed if i just make sure not to cum in her.
>>
>>37928018
make her sit on my face so I can eat her ass
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.