[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no druggie BPD gf steamcommunity.com/id/TfwNoTomokoGf /

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1442498860454.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1442498860454.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
>tfw no druggie BPD gf

steamcommunity.com/id/TfwNoTomokoGf/
>>
>>37927479
You're not missing much faggot. The 6 arguments a day will make you feel even more suicidal because you can't make her happy.
>>
>>37927531
sounds better than nogf to me
>>
If you want a BPD GF, you haven't had one.

Look forward to literally being so beaten down by manipulation, shit tests and general fuckery that you will begin to feel on edge 24 hours a day even when you're not around the person. Incapable of feeling joy because your chest is so tense.
Not everyone with BPD is like this of course, but man... the girl I saw was and it fucked me up. They have a seemingly infinite supply of energy to put into the kind of behaviour as well, so in the long run you just cannot win. You just become a husk of a person.

Cheerio
>>
>>37927569
see>>37927531
never mute me
>>
>>37927569
i mean this>>37927549
desu dont mute
>>
File: 1468120977507.jpg (18KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1468120977507.jpg
18KB, 499x499px
>you got a boyfriend before Cebruz got another bf/gf
>>
>>37927889
i had a irl bf 1 ago
>>
**1 year
dontmute
>>
It's interesting how women with BPD are usually good looking. Anyone else noticed this
>>
>>37927765
That's because you've likely pieced together your idea of what a relationship is like from slice of life anime and american sitcoms. it's a lot messier in real life. This seems to be a common theme on r9k, people have this delusional belief that any gf is better than none, which is so retarded it barely deserves rebuttal. In my case (i'm the longer post) she was really hot and the sexual chemistry was great, her libido was insatiable, and yet here I am single, haven't slept with anyone in a year. When i see her around, as we share mutual friends, i get palpitations and anxiety, still, and i'm not usually an anxious person. Most relationships fail, and many people would then prefer to be alone. You're free to live in a fantasy world idea of elationships if you wish, but it won't help.
>>
>>37929167
but any gf is better than none silly
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.