[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why should l get married again?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 4

File: hm.png (795KB, 1557x695px) Image search: [Google]
hm.png
795KB, 1557x695px
Why should l get married again?
>>
If you don't feel like it, then you probably shouldn't.
>>
>>37926781
>Why should l get married again?
>get married
>again

what the fuck is with this board it is infested with normies now. fuck off to /b/ or /bant/ or anywhere else
>>
Because reasons, that's why
>>
t b h i see that chicks perspective

she's probably what early 20s? facing the prospect of being locked down with somebody for the long haul who can't mobilise himself? probably has a bunch of healthcare costs/considerations? probably gonna needa change her whole life projection to take care of him?

i mean jesus christ you only get 1 run at this life .. is that how you wanna START it?

fuck that

eject.
>>
>>37926781
>again
GET. THE. FUCK. OUT. YOU FILTHY NORMIE.
>>
>>37926827
>>37926812
are you guys retarded ?

the word original but spell in the wrong way to avoid the filter
>>
File: 1498215794241.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498215794241.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
>>37926825
>a man does not deserve love because he got into a car accident
>>
>>37926865

so you're saying if you were dating somebody (not even married or had kids) and they were permanently damaged you'd stay with them out of obligation at age 20-25?

just to double check.

you'd stay with them for probably 50-60 years, take care of them, provide for them .. because .. they hurt themselves and you were dating them at the time?

are you dumb my man?
>>
>>37926883
you would leave someone you're in love with because of a misfortune that didnt even alter their face or personality?'

you must be a woman
>>
>>37926865
it's fucked up but hey it's a cold world dude
>>
>>37926916

if they were crippled? 90% I'd leave them within the next 12 months.

so would most people

if you're trying to claim "naw man I'd stay with her forever dawg we highschool sweethearts namean boo 4 life" then you're lyin and I'm lmao on you.

shit, if I got cancer I'd tell my girlfriend if she wants to stay cool I appreciate if not I understand.

you can't force somebody to give up their life to wait for you at 20.

that's crazy shit, you need more life perspective bro.
>>
>>37926934
I hope I never turn into the person you are
>>
>>37926944

Naw, you'll be the person that stays with them and comes to resent/hate them. Then you start poisoning the well with them, passive aggressive actions, then you meet somebody new and you cheat on them, and then they find out and you have a massive falling out and you'll say some real hateful shit about them ruining your life.

Wait .. who's the woman in this argument again?
>>
>>37926975
you for not even holding up the idea of being with someone because you enjoy who they are
>>
>>37927002

or is you because you'd stay out of them due to a false moral obligation that leads you to resent them and ultimately betray them.
>>
>>37927010
>false moral obligation
that implies you are with them only because they are handicapped, they are literally the same person with a deformity

get your head of your ass woman, why do you even date men?
>>
>>37926825
t b h i see the guys perspective

he's proably what, early 20s? facing the prospect of being locked down with somebody for the long haul who isn't a faithful virgin who can cook and actually contribute? probably has a bunch of mental issues and other considerations? probably gonna needa change his whole life to take care of that parasite?

i mean jesus christ you only get 1 run at this life .. is that how you wanna START it?

fuck her

then eject.
>>
>>37927010
"Hey it's okay guys. Society will now take care of me through massive social welfare. Which means I do not need to make a commitment and proper decisions and can be fickle and egoistic all around. Because somehow it's socities moral obligation to do so, while I myself do not have any obligations to anyone ever even when I took them on voluntarily.
>>
>>37927046

which you would be because becoming a caretaker isn't the ambition of anyone at 20.

you realise we can do at this all day, right?

you know im right, you wouldn't do that at 20, nobody would.

please stop with your virtue signalling, this isn't le raydit.
>>
>>37927089
you are the worst kind of person, I really hope you die alone
>>
>>37927071

Honestly, this was such a poorly constructed cluster of sentences I actually have no idea what your point is.

I don't even know if you're agreeing with me.

Either way, thanks for contributing.
>>
>>37927102

sure thing babe, the irony is I'm probably being virtue signalled by some kid who hasn't done a day of civil service or volunteer work.
>>
>>37927107
>she thinks anybody would agree with her
>>
>>37927127
that's cool, did you hack my identity so that you can make such specific accusations or is your head so far up your ass you confuse others for yourself?
>>
>>37927089
>which you would be because becoming a caretaker isn't the ambition of anyone at 20.
That would be really bad news for girls all around. Even a modern woman who works throughout her life and has no children costs the state on average 100-200k throughout her life in taxes more than she ever pays. Guess who through taxes pays for it, that doesn't even account the money male relatives and partners pump into them. By your logic, women would be in for a very rude awakening.

>you realise we can do at this all day, right?
Obviously, since you can repeat it ad infinitum. Doesn't mean it will become a good or proper argument at any point. He's right, you're wrong.

>you know im right, you wouldn't do that at 20, nobody would.
Lots of people do at that age, heck lots of people do in general. Otherwise most people with deformities, various mental issues etc would be dead. Hell most roasties would be dead.

>please stop with your virtue signalling, this isn't le raydit.
This isn't virtue signalling you you imbecile. You are spouting the feminist standpoint, where women should only ever be concerned with themselves and gut everyone else to get at the innards before moving on. Family units, relationships etc exist for a reason. People like you are living proof that welfare etc are absolutely poisonous to a society.
>>
>>37927107
Your inability to read even a single short post and properly understand it aswell as how it is mocking you is quite telling.
>>
>>37927146

Me? Naw the joke is I'm a suicide counsellor & psychologist as a career.

It's why I know most people like you are full of shit because this scenario has come up at least 5 times in the couple years I've worked and its always the same thing.

Caregivers feeling guilty about wanting to leave a crippled partner, depression, anxiety, suicidal ideation. I've seen first hand how the damage isn't restricted to the person in the accident but it ripples out and collects everyone around them as collateral too.

One of the perks of doing this kind of work is you come to know what people actually do vs what they say (i.e. you).

So yeah I do kinda know you're full of shit, I mean .. unless you're genuinely a fuckin Florence Nightingale reincarnate you're just a self-serving homo sapiens trying to project virtue .. but it's ok because of that's all of us babe so no judgement from me.

Maybe one day your virtue will be tested and you can think of me :).
>>
>>37927195
>if my boyfriend had cancer I'd leave them, because only I matter!
>>
>>37927211

Not sure why you're latched onto me being a woman.

Already said I'd tell a girlfriend (i.e. not wife/mother of my children) she could leave if she wanted and I wouldn't blame her.

But as I said I have actual experience with this so I wouldn't willingly subject anyone to it, and I'm not a selfish person.

Legit question, how old are you?
>>
>>37926934
Im a good looking guy abd super yuge abd fit. Ny wufe is a good looking gal too.

And I would nebervleabe her if something happened to her out of her control. I was a lonely robot before I met her and hated my life and wanted no love or any roasties. So if I was like that I can be like that again and take care of the woman I love because I'm a man of will.
>12 months
No faggot alot of people take care of their sigilnifacnt others through sickness and those circumstances I could name you many. You deserve a sledge hammer to the teeth.
>>
>>37926934
You know, words mean Jack shit. If you got cancer you would be bawling your eyes out begging your girlfriend not to leave you
It costs nothing to say things, it's very different if you are living them
>>
>>37927195
>Caregivers feeling guilty about wanting to leave a crippled partner, depression, anxiety, suicidal ideation. I've seen first hand how the damage isn't restricted to the person in the accident but it ripples out and collects everyone around them as collateral too.
its funny how you're a """""""counsellor""""""" but yet you seem to imply that someone who is struck with a misfortune is happy coping with THEIR life they they have to LIVE WITH FOREVER while the person who is with them is boohoo super sad. I bet the man who got hit by a car wishes he could say "fuck this time for me to walk!"
>>
>>37927195
>I'm a psychologist

Haha
>>
>>37926859
>Spell original wrong, but right enough so that it makes another word. Then include that word in such a way so as to form a grammatically correct sentence.
Now THAT'S retarded.
>>
>>37927236

The reason why I'm a counsellor is because my perception isn't so 2 dimensional as I'm only able to see the physical damages to 1 person in a relationship.

i.e. you.

The fact you seem confused by the notion of a caregiver struggling with their role suggests to me you aren't able to perceive anything beyond your own hands at a keyboard.
>>
>>37927231
oh look big boy over here don't need love especially in a time where he is the most vulnerable!

did you get your degree from a Thailand message parlor?
>>
>>37927236
In no way do they imply that. Wtf?
>>
>>37926934
Hell with cancer you just stick it out till they die

Uncle was marine vet, got blown up, severe burns all over. His wife left him soon after, and honestly most people would to
>>
>>37927258
>people only exist for themself, fuck others and empathy! I'm only with someone because they are great and healthy, hoever when times are ruff its time for me to bail ouutt!
the funny thing is all the faggots like you would bawl your eyes out if your partner even looked like they were going to leave you in such state where you needed help the most, but god forbid it happens to someone else because FUCK THAT I gotta go to the club!
>>
>>37927260

My concern would be blackholing everyone around me with my illness, and this is a pretty common concern with people who are palliative too.

People don't like suffering, but they also abhor the idea of making everyone else in proximity to them suffer .. usually more than their own suffering too.

It's interesting this needs to be explained to some people, I'd of thought this kind of empathetic thought was fundamental.

Then again, this sample is r9k.

Are most you guys young? Too young to have experienced a family member get ill and pass?
>>
>>37926916
>he thinks marriage is for love

You are the reason the world is garbage anymore.
>>
>>37927299

Weird you're focused on females, clubbing, and really strange superficial shit on a conversation about caregivers, disease, and suffering.
>>
>>37927301
>Too young to have experienced a family member get ill and pass?
and we told them they are family and we helped them because we actually love them. You are supposed to help others in need, especially if you genuinely care for them, you sociopath.
>>
>>37927332
because you are being superficial in just being with someone because they make you happy 100% of the time, but when something bad happens, you leave for someone else.

where's the love for who they are?
>>
>>37927351

Sure .. but this is the opposite of superficial.

Do you know what the word superficial means?

We're talking about giving care, emotions, guilt, shame ..

That's intrinsically the opposite of 'superficial'.

You really are getting yourself confused.
>>
File: reallymakesyouthìnk.png (72KB, 389x337px) Image search: [Google]
reallymakesyouthìnk.png
72KB, 389x337px
>>37926781
it's on the interwebs, must be true
>>
>>37927372
if you wern't superficial you wouldnt automatically leave someone over a deformity that didn't chance who they are
>>
>>37927431

Except my point is the people leave because of the burden of being a caregiver is too much.

You've gotten so wrapped up in your own narrative you haven't been paying attention to what the point is.
>>
>>37927456
>whahhh I have to care for them!
many of them can care for themselves, and you help with their quality of life stuff.

When my grandmother fell destroyed her knees and hip It wasn't even stress, it was enjoyable and you could definitely see their gratitude in you sticking around. Anybody who gets stressed from a little responsibility and empathy does not deserve respect.
>>
>>37927495

So your takeaway point to caregivers is: too bad you don't matter as a human.

Hence my point, hence why caregivers get overwhelmed and want to leave.

You realise you've actually made a case for my point with this statement?

Hahaha.
>>
>>37926934
>I'm lmao on you
What a nigger
>>
>>37927537
>So your takeaway point to caregivers is: too bad you don't matter as a human.
Correct. You do not qualify as meaningfully human if you are unwilling to do such for your loved ones.
>>
>>37927633

You're very naive, most definitely not educated beyond high school, most definitely .. I'm guessing something South American .. I'm thinking Mexican .. that whole la familia thing gives you away.

Socioeconomics wise you're definitely working class.

I applaud your enthusiasm for caregiving, but again .. I do this as a job .. so I'm going to choose to disregard your opinion in lieu of my actual experiences

However, if that's your actual attitude I recommend you get into nursing as it probably suits your wheelhouse & background.

I wish you the best with your life, good luck.
>>
>>37927668
And I am sorry your moral standards are so deficient. But, of course, such is suitable (and in fact practical, even advantageous) for a profession like yours.
>>
>>37926812
>>37926827
I think by saying "again", he's asking for the answer, supposedly already given, to be repeated, though he is sarcastic and the implication is that there really isn't an answer and we assume there is such. He's not saying that he was married once.
>>
>>37927195
>I'm a psychologist
Oh look, it's an expert on an anonymous image board. He/she is definitely not some smug cunt who's making it all up.

Get fucked faggot, nobody wants your garbage opinion.
>>
>>37927332
You didn't respond to the central point of that response. The mentality you are recommending sort of entails forfeiture of care when the "tables are turned" (and bespeaks an unsettling principle permissive of general frailty and apathy). If you refuse to sacrifice for others (e.g. due to "psychological strain"), on what grounds should others have any obligation to sacrifice for you? If your answer is "there is no obligation", I sure hope you've got your anti-existence spray ready next time you need to depend on emergency services. You wouldn't want to further traumatize those guys, right? Helping you out would just cause a lot more stress and pain for them. Surely you understand what they're going through in their line of work.
>>
>>37927195
>displaying complete lack of professional standard, client centered mindset & compassion
>somehow hired as an suicide counselor in any sort of health care setting

There is no way you will be hired with an attitude like that in the health care system, don't project your insecurity on others kys fag
>>
>>37929169
>havn't doubt that the American healthcare system is in terrible shape
>>
>>37927668
>He doesn't agree with me so I'll call him names
>>
File: 1492981666730.gif (458KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1492981666730.gif
458KB, 256x256px
>>37926781
>woman wants to marry man
>man gets in car accident
>woman still wants to marry him
>GOD WOMEN ARE WHORES
really activated my almond
>>
>>37929913
>Implying the aunt and cousin telling her to leave aren't women
>>
op's story is written like a grade schooler. fake as fuck bait that works anyway since you mongoloids are incapable of sniffing it out
>>
>>37926781
I would bring the mother and the aunt into a shed to show them something cool, lock them in then douse the entire place in gasoline while I go through a carton of American spirits nearby.
>>
>>37929913
2/3 of the women in the story are whores.
>>
>>37930310
And the only woman who matters in the story isn't one. You're going out of your way to be butthurt.
>>
>>37926934
Fucking americans, man.
>>
>>37930320
Two women are not only admitting that they would've left the fathers of the OP and his cousin if the men walked funny after a fucking car accident but they're pressuring this young women to ditch a man she loves. That fucking matters and naturally upsets me, fuck off.
>>
>>37927195
For a "psychologist" you're really bad at reading in between the lines.

If a mother says "Sometimes I want to strangle my kid", does that mean she has intentions to kill her own child? Of course not. So why would someone who says "Sometimes I just want to leave him" mean that he/she is actually going to leave him.

Hell, I guess most people actually do want to kill their own boss, by your logic.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.