[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PUA eternally BTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1496489383332.png (130KB, 239x238px) Image search: [Google]
1496489383332.png
130KB, 239x238px
Can we forever bury this conman bullshit now and accept that literally all girls care about is looks?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pEfhgG3Ocw
>>
>ultra liberal feminist hbomber
I'm ok
>>
>>37926457
>ad hominem

Ye he's a cuck faggot but he destroyed the PUA cult completely in this video.
>>
>>37926437
I mean to be fair these are literally just autistic guys trying to be and using PUA shit as a channel to. Girls mostly care about looks, but these guys are pudgy beer bellied autists that would make fun of robots just cause.
>>
If you're 0.1% godlike handsomeness, yes, it's literally all looks. You could be a tismo and get laid if you're truly at the top 99.99th percentile of males.

However, thats like 100 guys in the entire world at that level.

For every other male it's a combination of looks, behaviour, and status.
>>
>>37926437
I'm not watching the video, but I'm going to assume since he's a communist nu-male he says PUA is "creepy" and "misogynist" and the only thing preventing these guys from getting laid is their "toxic" personalities.
>>
>>37926496
No, you just have to be 6'0"-6'5", muscular, average face, and most importantly, white.
>>
>>37926537

And get laid just off looks? Nah.

If you live anywhere with a semi-attractive per capita then every guy has those statistics.
>>
>>37926496
It's not literally all looks but everything suggests it's mostly looks as long as you're not the extreme (NEET autist or wealthy movie star)

>>37926501
Yes you're going to assume that because you're a dumb fucking /pol/-tard who can only argue against strawmen. In reality he shows the circlereasoning, plain lies and admitted failure of the PUA industry.
>>
>>37926611

R9K will subscribe to every other form of evo psyche but somehow have come to conclusion that for a male the most important factor is looks despite that making 0 sense evoltionary.

Yes, r9k will say this while claiming women developed hypergamy despite not realising that contradicts the notion the most important factor for a man is his looks.
>>
>>37926643
It makes every sense evolutionary, your looks is literally a testament to your physical fitness. What doesn't make sense evolutionary is that a man would be attractive by treating women like shit as the PUA-cult preaches.
>>
>>37926664

You seem very confused on what 'looks' are and you seem to have invented a narrative that I ever mentioned something about PUA.

Is you high my niga?
>>
>>37926437
He literally hasn't seen a single PUA video after 2010 and doesn't know what modern PU is about.

t. someone who went to a PUA bootcamp and talked to 100+ roasties in 3 days
>>
>>37926676
In case you didn't notice, this thread is about PUA. What the fuck are you even doing here?

>>37926680
Oh okay so they were all wrong before 2010 but now they have learnt the truth about women? What new discoveries has the PUA-community made since 2010?
>>
>>37926720

> Can we forever bury this conman bullshit now and accept that literally all girls care about is looks?

First post.

Do you regularly get confused and lash out at others in order to compensate? Do you feel this is a detriment to your day to day living? Must put a strain on your work life and whatever semblance of a social life you have.
>>
>>37926437
pua is bullshit, but so is this retarded whiteknight.avi video.
he thinks women deserve love lmao
>>
File: IMG_1989.jpg (59KB, 736x425px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1989.jpg
59KB, 736x425px
>>37926720
Not really. What they did worked and still works, but the biggest and most successful PU company ever - Real Social Dynamics doesn't rely on teaching 'tricks' at all, and the rest of the market has followed suit.

Really anyone who mentions Roosh or negging as having anything to do with modern PU is just out for easy targets. In reality PU has moved on from that YEARS ago.
>>
itt: bait thread but OP makes the classic mistake of getting bogged down replying to every provocative response.

ur literally USA in vietnam right now op. you needa evac.
>>
>>37926437
Looks do not matter to girls as much as you think, it's all about how you handle your self. But this works when talking to them in person. You obviously won't get many matches on tinder with average looks, but if you have confidence it will matter muh more than looks when talking to girls in person. This YouTube cuck made this faggot video to appeal to women obviously. Sure there are bunch of comments from girls supporting him but here is a fact: "pick up artists" this clueless faggot making fun off are 100 times more successful with wemen than he is. And vast majority of those chicks who supported this faggot in real life will go for confident and assertive men instead of him.
>>
>>37926437
I hate that mainstream society absolutely loathes men who try to speak to women

Either you're a
1)virgin loser
2)creepy forward misogynist

You literally cannot win with feminists like Hbomberguy. Even the notion of men desiring sex with women is seen as repulsive and taboo.
>>
>>37927048
you have to free your ego enough to where both of those outcomes no longer affect you
>>
File: IMG_1990.png (411KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1990.png
411KB, 599x337px
>>37927048
People/women don't actually hate being talked to and will even talk to you at bars and clubs. Society might disapprove, but the reality 'on the ground' is different.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.