[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are stuck on a desert island with only these two for the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot (6).png (1MB, 1042x949px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (6).png
1MB, 1042x949px
You are stuck on a desert island with only these two for the rest of your life. What do you do and why?
>>
>>37925986
Do away with chang then immedoately breed her to implant my dominance and erase the memories of the low T asian man
>>
Establish myself as alpha male and sole provider.
Bring them food and help them build shelter
Encourage them to breed and see to it happening.
Naturally I get to have their daughters and take them at a very young age.
Enjoy fresh preteen pussy and live like a cavemen happily
>>
>>37925986
disappear the chinaman and rape+impregnate the female.
>>
What do you want me to do, lol.
>>
>>37926098
That's very good and bery moral and very original. I'd do this, play the long game so i can fuck their daughter when deemed approproate
>>
File: 1495519983979.png (25KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1495519983979.png
25KB, 420x420px
Cannibalize both of them immediately.
>>
kill the dude and rape the girl
>>
>>37925986
Kill Chang. Make Hapa children.
>>
Kill and eat her she's ugly, then join an island rock band
>>
File: IMG_2354.jpg (33KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2354.jpg
33KB, 600x484px
Kill them then cut their heads off so when I feel alone I can move their lips up and down with my hands and pretend to be them. Alternatively if I'm feeling particularly low that take I put their head on my own so I feel like a completely different. Just like what Atticus finch said, you need to be in the other persons skin to get them.
>>
>>37926173
you forgot
>feed the female the china man in a stew of "bushmeat" you found
>>
Murder the female, dress myself in her clothes, and force Chang to fugg my tight white boipussi
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.