[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 7

File: 1497376194259s.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497376194259s.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
Its sat night here in aus, and Im looking on ebay for pokemon cards to buy.

Im so burnt out on playing games today even though I only put two hours into watch dogs. I just cant keep it up like I used to be able to.

Ive jacked off 4 times, even opened /b/ for something new to look at, and realised Id spent 3 hours reading the CWC wiki.

What the fuck am I doing with my life.
>>
31 year old wizard here.

I have a cold I'm trying to get rid of before I travel this upcoming Friday. Praying I don't have to travel sick, I hate that.

Any way to get rid of a cold faster? I've had it for 5 days so far, doesn't seem to be letting up.

>>37925912
>What the fuck am I doing with my life.
Try learning a new language, at whatever pace you want. It's really comfy. There are great apps now to help. I'm learning Spanish because I'm a stranger in my own country.
>>
Ah yes, cwc wiki. A domain of evil it is.
>>
File: 1498285577832.png (194KB, 389x397px) Image search: [Google]
1498285577832.png
194KB, 389x397px
>>37925912
depressed ausfag here
>26
>daughter arriving 2nd sep
>freelance job never sends me work anymore
>can't find a new job
>did meme degree in journalism
>gf has to work casual job for income, they don't give her many shifts either
>might need to get on neetbux
>want to move back to fnq and get out of melb
>ree

i made a comfy ausfag meme though
>>
>>37926037
>>daughter arriving 2nd sep
>>freelance job never sends me work anymore
I think I remember you being in the thread I made last weekend.

How far north do you want to go? When I was a kid I used to live in Tully, good god that was a small fucking place.
>>
>>37926037
>>37926075
You lads should move to the outback and become Mick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDMKLSLOWG8
>>
>>37926075
from the tablelands near cairns originally
shit for work but have some friends there who might be able to help
>>
>>37926100
bruss I live in darwin right now
>>
bump, whats going on in all you old guys lives?

whod have thought id be coming to this same imageboard for a goddamn decade eh?
>>
>>37926740
Slept for 12 hours yesterday, but it felt like I also for a week. I'm going to start walking on Monday because I'm tired of being fat.

Not much else is going on. Basically neet.
>>
>>37926740
I have a cold and searching for the magic way to get rid of it, even though I know that doesn't exist. Worried I'll be on a long airplane ride next week with a cold which is fucking murder.
>>
>>37926913
>magic way to get rid of it
pump chewable vitamin c. has been proven to help reduce the duration of the cold.

by a few hours, but shit man its a start innit
>>
I have just slept almost 10 hours again.
Staring at the monitor constantly really stresses your eyes.

This board is also as boring as ever, but I am permabanned on Wizchan.
>>
>>37926740
>bump, whats going on in all you old guys lives?
I somehow found a fuck buddy.
She doesn't seem to know she was my first everything aside from kissing.
She's said I'm amazing at everything except sex (I nut way to fast) but she can blow me forever.
>>
>>37926913
Cook and eat spicy food. Drink vitamin C.
>>
>>37926935
>>37926983
Thank you. I'm going to get some vitamin C today.
>>
File: tJ8smuY[1].jpg (43KB, 500x534px) Image search: [Google]
tJ8smuY[1].jpg
43KB, 500x534px
>>37926952
>This board is also as boring as ever
Im unable to relate to the 2011 nostalgia and all the gen Z childhood threads that pop up. 2011 I was halfway through a uni degree I was hating, and most gen z shit is shit.

pic very much fucking related
>>
watching beck; an anime i was infatuated with when i was 15. incredible to think in a decade ive never found anything as good as it.

just got banned from /a/ asking for a recommendation of something similar. bunch of fuckin weebs.
>>
>>37927084
>2011 nostalgia

I have been here more or less since its beginning in 2008.
>>
I'm sitting at home, sipping whisky watching Becker reruns. Next is Whose Line, and Everybody Love Raymond.

I also realised the last time I got laid I couldn't post in this thread. I'm 28.
>>
File: 250px-Rally_Cross_2_PAL[1].jpg (26KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Rally_Cross_2_PAL[1].jpg
26KB, 250x250px
>>37927639
>Becker
shit i remember this show always being on the air when i was a kid

i have a distinct memory of a few Christmases the becker episode where he gets drunk and passes out on the model train set being on the air, and when it finished playing pic related.
>>
>>37927604
no its not about the board, its those "PARTY ROCKER" threads ive seen for the last fortnight that i just dont get. especially when reading them, and everyone in them is so young..
>>
>>37927662
Even as a kid, I had some obsession of these 90s sitcoms. Remember the one with Rosie O'Donald? Loved the shit out of that as like a 4yr old.

And fucking Burgues' Catchphrase. That fucking show was awesome
>>
Just got out of a mental ward. Couldn't stand living alone. Now I live with my sister and her 3 sons.

I live for God and my family now. Do you guys have any family?
>>
>>37925912
26 years old.
I'm slowly losing the will to live. I can't integrate into this society and honestly I don't even really want to. the only option I have right now is to grind on something I hate like a fucking slave just so I can have a semi-normal life that doesn't even look appealing. I think starvation would be quite easy to pull off. I'm a skeletor to begin with.
>>
>>37927693
I have a son. He turned 1 recently. I wish I got to see him more often
>>
File: 1498133462955.jpg (33KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498133462955.jpg
33KB, 554x400px
>>37927674
WOOF WOOFERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
EVERYBODY GONNA HAVE A WOOF TIME
>>
>>37927722
WHO LET THE DOGS OUT

WHO WHO WHO WHO WHO
>>
>>37927722
i genuinely dont understand the humor here
>>
Thinking of applying to college, it'll be weird being 7 years older than everyone else but o well.

What is a better subject to study, Engineering or Electrical installation?
>>
27 yo failed normie here

getting inreasingly paranoid, can't leave my room 'cause I'm sure somoene's gonna kill me
>>
>>37927860

>2017
>Not welcoming death

ISHYGDDT
>>
>>37925912
I turn 25 next year. I now realize why every movie about young people has them leaving their small town to go on a journey. Small towns have high birth rates but their economies can't support them. Young people leave for jobs and education not because they're just bored. If you stay the only thing you'll find are drugs and suicide.
>>
>>37927824
It's not humour it's autism
>>
>>37927722
Take this shit to /b/. It's not funny and doesn't mesh with the robot aesthetic.
>>
>>37926100

I met that guy today at Supanova
>>
It's a weird mix of tiredness and boredom. I keep downloading books but only get about 30 pages in before getting frustrated with how superficial they are. It's either super entry level shit or dry as fuck journal articles. I wish there could be something in between. Last book I dropped was about American beers. I could put up with the shit start but when it started explaining how wild beer gets the yeast from bacteria in the air I just can't take it seriously. How does this clown get paid to write a book on something he doesn't even understand on a 4th grade level? I don't buy because of this very reason. I only lose time if it's shit. If I pay money for it then it's a serious loss. If it's not digital I also have the embarrassment of owning something a person might see in the library.

Before I could chuckle to myself about little typos and completely false information in books. Now it's just frustrating. I should just go back to YA garbage, at least it's more consistent.
>>
>>37927836
>it'll be weird being 7 years older than everyone else but o well.
itll be good. going to uni when i was 17 was a goddamn mistake. i was way too young, still in that high school mindstate, where i thought learning was a hoop to jump through that the government will look after for you, not something you need to take on yourself.

i managed to take a three year degree and make it last five years. studying full time, because i was stupid and lazy.

i also retained 0% of my knowledge, and now i am spending my own time ands money to RETAKE courses and certs I studied for while in fucking uni.

Uni is NOT for young people. Its NOT a place for fucking around like the movies make it out to be.
>>
>>37928042
That's why I don't watch new tv or movies it's all kike propaganda
>>
>>37926037
Wanna rent a place together on the sunny coast? I'm kinda stuck in my parents' grannyflat because I don't know anyone to move out with
>>
>>37926977
You're having sex. Get out of /r9k/.
>>
>>37928100
>Get out of /r9k/.
oh fuck off
>>
>>37926740
I've been getting into grand strategy games lately, and I'm surprised at how much fun I'm having. I should have started playing these years ago.
>>
26 KHV.

I have my annual review of competency coming up at work and my supervisor wrote a report which said I was good and should continue to next stage of training but also that he and a few of his colleagues felt I "come across as if he does not care and is disinterested." Made me kek because it reminded me of the one uni interview I gave where I was genuinely being myself rather than trying to act different to get a place and they turned me down for "not haing enough motivation and empathy." To be fair they are all correct but it doesn't matter.

I'm done with a lot of work I was supposed to be doing so having some time to chill, listen to music and do nothing now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv2L0AQj2sw
>>
>>37928156
lul im too dumb for them.

about the only one i do like is total war shogun 2.

mostly for the japanese aesthetic though. that gets me rock hard.
>>
File: 4ap9ta9.png (206KB, 339x306px) Image search: [Google]
4ap9ta9.png
206KB, 339x306px
>>37926740
gonna buy advance tickets for a beer festival in November.

Normie tickets are $30 and normally 60. VIP tickets are $70 and normally 100
>>
>>37925912
>aus here 27
>been on the dole for 2 years
>have a causal part time job in retail
>only ever get given random shifts so I still rely on the center link to cover rent and shit
>had another jobcenter appointment the other day
>tells me that I don't work enough hours a week so I have to start work of the dole to make up the gap
>don't know if I can handle the anxiety of work for the dole

I wish I was rich enough to stay home and read books all day.
>>
>>37928325
>work for the dole
the fuck i thought they shit canned that
>>
>>37928325
Where you from ausbro?
>>
>>37928150
Leave normie.
Your kind aren't welcome here.
GET OUT
>>
Are pokemon cards finally starting to be worth something?
>>
29, get pussy easy but dont want it anymore cause at my age girls are getting pregnant and any girl older than 25 who is dtf is likely to have been an easy lay for a guy with STDs and I do not want STDs

Pretty much resigned to having to get into a LTR to get back into the consistent sex game, meh

Feel like getting stoned, 2.5 years off the gung
>>
Im taking a shit atm and thinking about what i should do later in the evening . I bought a fine bison gras flavored Wodka and i have some Tilidin. Either one of this will get me wasted.
>>
>>37928336
Nope, the last time I did it they put me to work pulling apart old bikes for scrap and parts in some factory out in woop woop shit hole.

>>37928353
I'm living in Perth mate.
>>
>>37925912
>What the fuck am I doing with my life

You are fulfilling your destiny
>>
>>37927906
>born and live in sydney
>everything you need
>still wanna leave cause it fucking sucks

i think for men it's just an evolutionary embedded desire to spread out so you can seed with tonnes of women and then maybe raise a few kids but thats not really necessary the woman and her tribe will take care of it

women who go travelling are copying the testosterone driven male desire to spread, like they co-opt all masculine pursuits, and then they do the same thing and get dicked everywhere they go but they're on the pill and shit so they just rack up diseases and memories of that time they were with an alpha and become alpha widows
>>
>>37928355
fuck you cunt its my thread, and ive made these generals every fucking day for the past month, while you fucktards come in and shit it up.

>>37928360
negative, they re-released base set under the XY Evolutions, so a lot of the originals are now worth dick.

>>37928371
yes but real young girls are best, 19, 20 year olds.

>>37928405
And hes becoming a woman. What a crazy world.
>>
>>37928396
http://jobs.bpretail.com.au/mob/caw/en/search/?search-keyword=Customer&search-location=Perth%2C+WA%2C+Australia&lat=-31.947099685668945&lon=115.86599731445312&user-lat=&user-lon=

Apply to one of these close by. BP is one of the best minimum wage jobs ever, and it's a high turnover industry so employees who stay are highly valued. Get the night shift and you don't even have to customer for 50% of your shift.
>>
>>37928421
You are a ladyboy?
>>
>>37928407
A lot of it has to do with men being expendable. We need to go out and explore because we have to find a niche to fill. If you don't you pretty much don't get shit out of life. Women are valued as long as They pop out babies
>>
>>37928407
I lived and worked in Ashfield sydney for 3 years after I got offered a job there. I fucking hated it, over crowded as fuck, Asians and Lebs everywhere, dirty beaches. Nearly 75% of may paycheck went to rent. Don't get me started of the humidity. I quite and drove my car back to Perth.
>>
>>37928499
>You are a ladyboy?
what? no, cwc is a tranny now
>>
>>37925912
>Ive jacked off 4 times, even opened /b/ for something new to look at, and realised Id spent 3 hours reading the CWC wiki.

That's stuff you should do and only really get joy out of when you're younger.

You should get a productive hobby. Video games become a pointless chore. Are you into music or drawing or photoshopping or anything sort of creative?
>>
>>37928522
>Don't get me started of the humidity
>sydney
nigger you shut your fucking mouth right now. you dont know shit about humidity until you live in darwin.
>>
>>37928515
but i think theres a biological, evolutionary reason

you need to get away from your tribe so you dont commit incest and have retarded babies, which is bad for evolution

so the men who spread would raise healthy children who spread, the ones who were content just sitting in their tribe dicking their sisters and cousins would have retarded shit tier kids who didnt do well evolutionary

see: every cousin fucking culture and how poorly they do compared those who dont.
>>
>>37928522
I was literally born in Ashfield and have spent a lot of my life in and around Ashfield
>>
>>37928451
Thanks bro, I will apply tonight. I also just applied for a gardening job at the cemetery where a friend is working. It pays $28ph and my friend says they do fuck all most day.
>>
>>37928566
mate, Sydney can get fucking 80% humidity with no winds. Its a fucking rain forest.
>>
>>37928589
I liked summer hill, next to Ashfield, I use to dink at The Temperance Society bar all the time. Parking was a cunt thou.
I use to shop at woolworths in Ahsfiled, heap of old asians walking around and coughing without covering their mouths.
>>
>>37926740
Same here. A god damn decade.

The passage of time is a trip, too. Those summers in high school seemed to last forever. Those few years when I was 17-22 years old seem twice as long as this decade that went by in the blink of a shitposting eye.

Anyways after putting my life on hold for so long, a lot of it was figuring out what I want to do in life and getting over shit, I've finally gone back to being a person with dreams and motivation and a goal.

I'm 10 years late on where I'd want to be in life but hey I was never that good with stuff like handing in assignments on time.

My biggest obstacle now is money. I've been a full NEET for 3 years and burned through all my savings. It's basically a fresh start for me. Hopefully I can land a job that pays good.

>>37927084
What really boils my piss is "childhood nostalgia" threads that devolve into them talking about shit like youtube and playstation 3. Nigger what the fuck all that stuff is still around just look at it. I can't relate to anyone whose childhood involved the internet.
>>
>>37928595
Nice man, but is that a casual job? I've been with BP for 9 years now and one of the reasons I keep staying is it's permanency; holiday pay, leave loading, sick leave and (if you pull night shift like I do) $26/hr to walk around and fill drinks and chips.
>>
I hate the fucking weekends. I think about my oneitis out having "fun". I also hate that I'm 28 and I still have a oneitis
>>
>>37928756
Nah is it a full time job, but you do get a paid RDO once a fortnight and holiday pay. Plus I wouldn't have to work weekends unless a tree falls down or something. But I wouldn't complain if I got a job at BP.
>>
File: vlc_2017-05-12_16-47-37.png (117KB, 184x275px) Image search: [Google]
vlc_2017-05-12_16-47-37.png
117KB, 184x275px
>27yo couch potato
>go to er because was not drinking enough and body went into starvation mode
>come back from er and told to eat more but my ham/spam have been left out and are bad. tendies have some mold on them. bread is hard.
>slept a total of like 24hours the past 2days.
>one of the dogs has worms again
>when you are healed enough that you try wanking but it makes you cough
now homebrewing my 3ds and messing with romhacks for it [ first time am doing this ]

WHO /WAITINGFORYELLOWSTONE/ HERE?
>>
>>37929017
Do you live by yourself? it sounds like you do, and maybe shouldn't.
>>
>>37925912
29 here i get money from cutting grass and i have to cut all these peoples grass this weekend while trying to fit in my video games. Doesnt sound bad but its really depressing for me expesicially because i know i am never going to have sex and i always have to wake up early
>>
>>37929545
Yeah, instead he should live in a dorm and share the facilities with normies.
>>
>>37929545
i do.
cannot move back with me parents because mom made my old room another guest room.
>>
Oh, so these are normie threads. Too bad.
>>
26 and work full time for crap pay, live with mum
no life so i just keep saving
i cant get my passion back into gaming because of working full time
>>
>>37929709
Just be a guest and move in the guest room then
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.