[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just lost my virginity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1495367718675.png (59KB, 512x440px) Image search: [Google]
1495367718675.png
59KB, 512x440px
No longer a kissless virgin.
First time was kinda awkward. I couldn't get it up all the way but she helped me put it in anyway (she's a roastie, in the technical sense but her pussy is really pretty). Gave her oral and fingered her a little. Made out with her and sucked on her tits. I fucked her for a while and she moaned a little.

The weird thing is I felt almost nothing.
Now, this is a 8.5/10 qt blonde with nice tits, a pretty face and plenty, plenty of orbiters.
Of all the guys out there chasing her, including guys way more alpha than me, I fucked her.

Couldn't even come.
Well, I'll be leaving this board now. I'm going to try to fuck her again tonight or tomorrow, hopefully it goes better.
After we did it I told her it was weird doing it with her and she agreed.
I still made out with her again about an hour ago. She said "no!" and giggled but I pushed her against a wall and she smiled and I kissed her and told her I was ready to fuck her proper this time but she said she had to leave. I smacked her ass. She said she'd be back later.

She'll be coming over to my place soon.

I don't feel any different. But at least I can say I'm not a kissless virgin anymore.
>>
>>37925790
Of course you didn't cum your first time, I didn't till my 4th. In this day and age that would be weird anyway.

>slapping her ass
>not sticking s finger up her bum hole
>not going home and smelling finger
>while fapping
>not cumming at home in comfy chair
You gotta lot to learn, kid.
But you're on the right track.
>>
>>37925790
You made it, anon. Good luck.
>>
>leaving this board meme

I lost my virginity back in like 2011

And I've been here ever since b4 then, you know in the past it wasn't weird to be a normalfag here

You might as well leave, this board sucks compared to back then
>>
>>37925790
I couldn't even get it up last time I was with a girl
I guess you're supposed to feel embarrassment or emasculation but I felt nothing at all
I want to die
>>
>>37925846
>he fell for the girlfriend meme
>You made it
get ready for unnecessary stress, loss of money, and heartbreak anon.
>>
>>37925919
>assuming she is his girlfriend
He said he fucked her, not that he made her his girlfriend. Can you even read?
>>
>>37925954
>can you even read
why are you rude. still, if he continues down this road that is what's going to happen anyways.
>>
>>37925868
>actually blew my first load ever on kh1 Yuffie

Good times.
>>
>>37925790
>Couldn't even come.
I came within 30 seconds.
>The weird thing is I felt almost nothing.
It does feel very different
>>
I wish they made greeting cards for when someone loses their virginity.
Like, congratulations? No one cares
>>
Couldn't get it up?
Couldn't cum?
Didn't feel right?

You might be gay.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.