[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I learn to orally pleasure a man without pleasuring a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: 1491049586935.png (795KB, 761x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491049586935.png
795KB, 761x720px
How do I learn to orally pleasure a man without pleasuring a bunch of men? I want to be ready when I get married.
>>
don't worry anon, just practise on your husband when you get to it
>>
Sex toys. Buy a dildo and suck on it for three hours a day.
>>
>>37925621

Just get good at eating bananas in one bite.
>>
Just open your mouth and let him fuck your throat
>>
>>37925656
This

He will think its cute
>>
you please gradually older men

the older and more gross you go the more your cocksucking skills will improve
>>
Just make sure you stretch out your asshole too.
>>
>>37925668
Yeah. No. Not if he's not a beta loser. I've fucked enough girls and am old enough to now be annoyed when a girl doesn't suck dick well or can't ride. Why bother existing? This is why women get pumped and dumped
>>
>>37925621
well it can't be that hard to figure out you could probably learn just by asking men.
>>
why would a man marry another man ? I'll never understand that concept
>>
>>37925621
Ask your sister.k

Ore
>>
>>37925621
>How do I learn to orally pleasure a man
I thought that was something that everybody knew naturally.
>>
How difficult can it be? Just don't use your teeth I guess.
>>
>>37925621
Getting better with the one is part of the fun.
You grow together.
>>
>>37925621
Protip of you want to be a le virgin wife meme, you are sopped to get married around Abe 19-20' guys that age won't be jaded or anything. Waiting till age 27
+ for marriage and being a virgin is incompatible
>>37926185
Most women are bad at it
>>
File: Screenshot_20170608-035043.png (682KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170608-035043.png
682KB, 1280x720px
>>37925621
Y-you c-can marry me
>>
>>37925621
learn on him, it can't be that difficult. Also, go for the frenulum, that feels cool
>>
>>37925662
That doesn't really help you learn advanced skills like ball sucking and general nut handling, rimming, urethra probing, etc
>>
You don't.
>be good at oral sex
>be new to oral sex
Choose exactly one.
>>
>>37926713
Actually it doesn't help you learn anything at all except endurance. The dildo doesn't feel or give you feedback, it doesn't have sensitive spots. In short, it's nothing like a penis.
>>
>>37926721
Minor correction: you said
>without pleasuring a bunch of men
Technically you could achieve this by only pleasuring one or two men. I'm guessing it's not what you meant, though.
>>
File: 00111what.png (377KB, 598x916px) Image search: [Google]
00111what.png
377KB, 598x916px
>Roasties don't know how to suck cock
It's the simplest thing in the world. Just put the dick in your mouth, make sure you don't let your teeth hit the dick, and use your tongue a bit.
>>
>>37926800
What do I do if he twitches or starts thrusting?

Surely it's impossible to not use my teeth
>>
>>37925962
>he thinks fembots and girls(male) would date a disgusting slut(male)
>>
>>37926921
It's not impossible to use your teeth. Just listen to what he says and does. If you do something that makes him feel good you'll know it, and just keep finding out what makes him feel good.
Teeth hurt when you're trying to blow them fast.
>>
>>37926733
It could probably help you learn deepthroating tho, but it would be a shame if you go thru all that effort and hubby's dick isn't big enough to make you gag
>>
>>37925621
Just suck some guys off, as long as he never finds out about it it'll be like it never happened.
>>
>>37926947
They do, and in large numbers too desu
>>
>>37925621
read H-manga
>>
File: comfyTremoloAmplify.png (444KB, 484x515px) Image search: [Google]
comfyTremoloAmplify.png
444KB, 484x515px
>>37925621
If he loves you it won't be an issue. Just remember that your teeth can really hurt, especially the crowns of your molars. It's all in the lips and tongue. It can feel nice for him when you try and fit as much of it as you can in your mouth, but it's really not that big of an issue. Don't grip on the base of the shaft too hard, and be prepared for him to accidentally hold your head down if he feels moved to run his hands through your hair or similar.

At the end of the day just ask if you're doing okay. It might be embarrassing but in the end both of you will have a better time for it.

I had a girlfriend this past fall and both of us really didn't have experiences, so she gave me head twice. It was very awkward, kind of silly, but I only ended up loving her even more. Not really because she sucked "muh dicc", but because both of us felt wanted and loved. Don't forget to cuddle btw. Too bad when she told me she loved me (I was ALWAYS the one saying "I love you too", not the other way around) it was "meant platonically". Guys it happened in October and I'm still depressed. I stopped hanging out with my friends while I was with her because her home situation was shitty and when I left her my friends got busy and we fell out of touch. I moved away 10 days ago and I've never felt so alone.
>>
>>37925621
>How do I learn to orally pleasure a man
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toastmasters_International
>>
>>37925621
If he's a virgin too I'm sure he'll enjoy it. Then just ask him what he wants. I'm sure he would be happy enough knowing you waited just for him
>>
>>37926285
This. Dicks are kinda gross to have your mouth around and you have to be able to suck hard. The "guys are better at sucking dick" meme is true but only because guys have bigger mouths and more strength/stamina

t. degenerate fag
>>
this >>37925656
end of thread
>>
>>37927282
You don't just suck somebody's dick and mean it platonically, I don't think your ex lady knows what "platonic" means. By sucking your dick (and by your admission, being romantically affectionate about it), she was romantically and sexually attracted to you, but obviously not attracted enough to commit to a full relationship with you.
>>
>>37926947
Do you think anyone gives a fuck about men pretending to be women? Hang yourself
>>
File: tabascoEcho.png (1MB, 875x678px) Image search: [Google]
tabascoEcho.png
1MB, 875x678px
>>37927392
She talked a lot before we started chilling in the back of her land cruiser/ford explorer. She said she had dissociative episodes and derealization going on mentally, which I'm still dubious about, but I know she was depressed and had bad anxiety. Part of why we latched on to each other was that both of us were depressed (I have bipolar II, it's basically chronic depression but with bad migraines) and were kind of outsiders.

In all honesty I should've seen it coming. She said a lot that she never wanted to be in a relationship because she "knew" she'd only hurt whoever she dated. I just ended up forgetting that as time went on.

I only had one "girlfriend" before that and she put in all the work and was very communicative and straight with me, so I assumed over time that "Ford Explorer" and I were having a very natural progression from close friends to partners. During Hurricane Matthew I pretty much made her evacuate upstate with me, I learned how to do pretty big repairs on her car for someone who doesn't know jack shit about cars (and I paid for every part), we spent all of our time together if we could, I would stay through my empty block of school at the end of the day (senior year) to take her to her house 45 minutes away if we sped when her car would break, etc, etc, etc.

Of course when she told me she loved me as we were walking to my car after my last class for the day I took it as: "Anon, I value you as a partner, as a friend, as the only person that values me for who I am in spite of my flaws, who takes care of me, who is there for me at 2:00 am when I let my fucked up brain chemistry get to me, and as the person that I'm always thinking of and want to spend most of my time with" because that's what I meant when I paused, turned around, and said "I love you too."
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.