[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

story of my aunt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 3843214214.jpg (404KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3843214214.jpg
404KB, 1920x1080px
>born into millionaire family
>Father owns one of the nicest homes in the city
>Driven to school every day with a homemade lunch
>Treated with kindness and love
>Become a slut in highschool and date a bunch of guys
>End up graduating with shit marks but it doesn't matter
>Become a fitness model and get a degree as a personal trainer
>Hang around the film scene and fuck enough people to get a few roles as an extra in shitty movies
>end up dating one of the richest young men in town who owns the entire clubbing district
>Cheat on him with a clearance diver (Australian equivalent of a navy seal)
>leave the rich guy and marry the clearance diver
>he gets ""abusive"" and she starts hanging around bars to pick up other men
>Run into a decent guy one night
>He's a Ph.D in biology
>Start dating him
>Eventually divorces husband and takes half his shit
>Marry new husband
>Have two kids with him
>Most beautiful little angels that I get to see sometimes
>His researching employer runs out of money and he loses his job
>For a year he's without a job
>She loses interest in him and tells her mother (my grandmother) about how she would divorce him if it was feasible
>Her husband finally gets a job in a hospital
>husband now has to commute 3 hours in and 3 hours out of the city just to get to his new job as a research supervisor
>She still complains about how he's not a decent husband
>She's secretly trying to organise a divorce
THIS is why I hate women.
>>
>>37925589
>>She still complains about how he's not a decent husband

Why do you assume that he is?
>>
Save that poor bastard and tell him to divorce her.

He'll have an easier time in court if he's the one who initiates it.
>>
>>37925607
I visit them every now and then to see the girls.

Look, he's not the best husband but while she fucking posts on Facebook about her life he's working his fucking ass off to support her. She's completely ungrateful and is addicting to bad boys. She's not a woman to settle down but she pretends she is. This is the problem with whores - they don't just stop being whores once they have kids.
>>
>>37925630
This. It's best he knows.
>>
>THIS is why I hate women.

Your aunt is clearly a cunt, but nice girls do exist. Like most of 4chan, you spend a great deal of your time on the internet, exposing yourself to stories of cheating whores using guys until their bank accounts run dry. They're the female equivalent to what some people call "fuckboys".

Fuckboys are very much prevalent today. They're the assholes that some girls can't help themselves but to fuck with and end up leaving the relationship with a black eye emotionally and literally.

You'll probably never meet a nice girl because you don't make any effort. Without even trying, I became decent friends with two girls on facebook just because they liked some comments I made on some meme pages. If I had a better haircut and didn't still get acne I probably would have no issue getting a decent girlfriend when I go to uni in fall of 2018.

Your attitude towards women just further isolates you from the nice girls you wish you could meet.
>>
>>37925828
How about you fuck off, homo?
>>
>>37925589
Divorce rape is real and a big problem.
Stacys going to Stacy OP.
Fucking sucks. That whole story is just sad, and VERY common, just on different scales.
NONODY is happy in that situation, I bet she doesn't even put out much anymore,
>>
>>37925828
>but nice girls do exist.
You sweet summer child
>>
>>37926302
>when I go to Uni
The summer is strong with this one
>>
>>37925828
>>37925828
>not becoming a fuckboy

this is your mistake
>>
>>37925828
Kill yourself, high school faggot.
>>
>>37926339
>tfw the popular culture of the youth is passing me
I legitimately want to murder these teenagers that start spouting shit about fuckboys and "lit" and all the negro Twitter memes.

A mass propaganda system to force the new general population to just uncritically accept whatever 'culture' is commercially forced upon them.
>>
What University did he do his PhD at. Curious because I'm going into bio and unemployment is a fear of mine.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.