[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots live far worse lives than male robots. Imagine being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 15

File: sad.jpg (401KB, 1920x1271px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
401KB, 1920x1271px
Fembots live far worse lives than male robots. Imagine being unattractive when women are expected to look good. Imagine not being charming when women are expected to be charming. Imagine being asocial when women are expected to be social. Imagine not being able to open up when women are known for their openness in displaying feelings and their emotional intelligence. Imagine the relationship with other women, having to deal with their capriciousness, subtleties, back-handedness, lies, jealousies, and cruelty; women are the worst bullies. Imagine men only wanting you for sex, to live off you, or out of desperation (looking at you robots).

You'll try to deny all this for the sake of your fragile egos, but you are a naive little cock if you think being a woman is easier. You wouldn't last a week in her shoes.
>>
>>37925014
Ugly women have it easy in dating, what are you on about. Men have low as fuck standards and will fuck/date anything that moves.
>>
at least men want something from you

no one denigrates women for being failures. yet "man up" exists

shy men are ALWAYS outcast, no one approaches them. atleast people approach women like that.

look up the successful suicide rates you dumbass roastie
>>
gonna monitor this thread

good bait
>>
>>37925014
>You wouldn't last a week in her shoes.
I really, really, really wish we could test that

and then after a week, when she wants to switch back, I wouldn't let her
>>
>>37925014
Males don't have it worse than women
Women don't have it worse than males.
People are people are people.
YES I know this is bait.
>>
>>37925014
>or out of desperation (looking at you robots)
I just want somebody who understands what being an outcast is like.
>>
>>37925014
>You wouldn't last a week in her shoes
I want to test this theory.
Please send me a pair of your worn shoes, fembot.
>>
File: 1497391986547.jpg (10KB, 235x212px) Image search: [Google]
1497391986547.jpg
10KB, 235x212px
>>37925014
> Imagine men only wanting you for sex, to live off you, or out of desperation
It's all in your head you dumb roastie, you are ugly as fuck no one wants to fuck you unless you look desperate and easy eas fuck, find someone with you can enjoy each other company or at least it's not unpleasant and a chore to be with. you are a female it's not that fucking hard, you don't have to compete with 20 fucking beta orbiters for a chance to know the other person and what i'ts like
>>
>>37925014
Post your vile stinking hole, you gross little whore.
>>
>>37925055
If someone ever calls me a roastie in person, my hands will be wrapped around their neck in the blink of an eye
>>
>>37925294
too bad you're a weak ass roastie who would get horrendously blasted on
>>
>>37925294
You sound unstable, no wonder you don't have a bf
>>
Incels
>we cant fuck girls or have relationships with them
> any girls, even average-uggos

Female version
> girls dont like us, we cant have friends
> only uggos will fuck us or have relationships with us
Except go hang with incels and you'll realize that their standards are actually high, and they just want to fuck or ltr cute girls. So fuck you incels
>>
>>37925323
You're on this forum. You're weak or you would've fucked an ugly girl by now.
>>
>>37925346
this roastie bitch is lowkey looking for people to bully her
stupid predictable roastie
>>
being a robot
>women don't make eye contact with me

being a fembot
>guys are interested in me, but not the type of guys that I want
>>
File: file.png (643KB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
643KB, 1050x1050px
>>37925294
does this graph make you upset

it would make me upset if I was a woman who fantasized about beating men up
>>
>>37925365
Correction:
>the type of women i like wont make eye contact with me
>>
>>37925378
that's not an accurate correction unfortunately
>>
>>37925055
>shy men are ALWAYS outcast, no one approaches them. atleast people approach women like that.

ding ding ding. 33 here and the last time I was approached in the U.S. was when I was 17. I just told her to go away because I had no idea how to interact with her.

The one other time I was approached was when I went to Vietnam a few years ago, but it was because they automatically assume foreigners are rich. In the U.S. they know you don't have money or status and treat you like you don't exist.
>>
File: FEMBOTS.png (1MB, 1294x1220px) Image search: [Google]
FEMBOTS.png
1MB, 1294x1220px
>>37925092
>Males don't have it worse than women
>Women don't have it worse than males.
>PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
>>
File: 1474590689488.jpg (79KB, 871x621px) Image search: [Google]
1474590689488.jpg
79KB, 871x621px
>>37925014
but fembots don't live lives by virtue of not existing
>>
>>37925092
yeah everyone's equal and there are [le]terally zero differences between genders (all 100 of them!!!) good post sir, all internetz to you m'sir
>>
>>37925374
it was a joke not a fantasy. tell me when physical strength gets you in modern society.
>>
>>37925408
oh sorry jokes are usually funny so I couldn't tell
>>
>>37925385
Ugly women do not get approached more than you. This is delusional.
>>
>>37925423
if they've been approached more than "0 times in the span of an entire lifetime" then yes they do
>>
File: feel cry bed.png (28KB, 357x313px) Image search: [Google]
feel cry bed.png
28KB, 357x313px
>>37925014
>or out of desperation (looking at you robots)
I know neither of us are exactly what the other wants.
We'd probably never really love each other, but people like us don't get to experience love anyway.
But we could at least have something.
Somebody to hold, to sleep next to.
I know we're not going to be physically attracted to each other, but it's human contact, it's something.
Having somebody who understands what it's like.
Maybe we'd end up growing closer to each other.
It has to be better than nothing.

Yes, it's desperation, but if your life is anything like mine, you're desperate as well.
>>
>>37925423
You're telling me there's a 33 year old woman who never gets approached? Who is this fantasy creature? Can you find one example?
>>
>>37925452
Or rather "has never been approached". I'm sure there are 33 year women who may not get approached anymore. But not throughout their life.
>>
>>37925452
Not one but plenty. It's not hard, look around for uglies. There are plenty of them.
>>
>>37925436
Shit this almost made me cry
>>
>>37925472
all of human history says you're wrong, but you woulnd't know about that because you're a fucking retarded roastie
>>
>>37925475
>Shit this almost made me cry
I'm sorry, I don't want to upset anybody.
>>
>>37925504
>all of human history
Explain
>>
>>37925436
>Yes, it's desperation, but if your life is anything like mine, you're desperate as well.

Desperate for understanding. Not a romantic partner. This makes everything worse, in fact. It's better to be alone than to be reminded that even when you are not alone, you will always be alone. It is better to avoid that disappointment.
>>
>>37925331
>we're incels because ugly guys won't settle for us
How convenient.
>>
>>37925560
I understand what you're saying.
It's never going to get better, is it?
>>
>>37925014
>Imagine being unattractive when women are expected to look good. Imagine not being charming when women are expected to be charming.
Imagine being unattractive when women expect men to look like Chad. A man who is anything less isn't even considered human by women.

>Imagine being asocial when women are expected to be social.
Imagine being an introvert when men are still expected to always initiate and be confident, boisterous, and outgoing despite women complaining about traditional gender dynamics.

>Imagine not being able to open up when women are known for their openness in displaying feelings and their emotional intelligence.
Imagine not being able to express any emotion that isn't handsome aggression because you're not a real man if you don't bury it all inside.

>Imagine the relationship with other women, having to deal with their capriciousness, subtleties, back-handedness, lies, jealousies, and cruelty; women are the worst bullies.
Women are cunts to other women because they're more concerned with competing over Chad. Why should you expect sympathy when you're doing it to yourselves?

>Imagine men only wanting you for sex, to live off you, or out of desperation (looking at you robots).
Imagine nobody ever wanting you for anything, spending your entire life being completely invisible. Imagine being treated as inhuman garbage because you aren't Chad. It's not enough for women to just say "no" to non-Chad men, but they feel the need to belittle them or take offense at the mere notion that a "creep" dared to think he was good enough.
>>
>>37925530
>8,000 Years Ago, 17 Women Reproduced for Every One Man
https://psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success
>In more recent history, as a global average, about four or five women reproduced for every one man.
>>
>>37925560
Too many people don't know the difference between being alone and being lonely.
>>
>>37925660
You can probably only figure that out after fixing the alone and realising the lonely is still there.
>>
File: 1497347258481.png (18KB, 311x355px) Image search: [Google]
1497347258481.png
18KB, 311x355px
The only way for robots to channel their frustration is to respond to neets larping as a girl. The truth is darker. Noone cares about our strife. This board is invisible to other humans. Deep inside you want to scream at a woman in hopes she will understand how you feel. There is none here.
>>
>>37925731
I can't imagine letting myself be vulnerable enough to make someone understand my loneliness. It will never go away, and it's mostly my fault...
>>
I'm an ugly woman and I have it easy. Just have or fake having male interests and you're good to go.
Research their interests, get good at whatever they're interested in, and you'll have a flock of orbiters in no time. Also, lose weight, dress well etc.
Fembots have literally no excuse.
>>
>>37925634
Original /thread pleez
>>
>>37925772
fembots don't want orbiters they want chad to split them like a log
>>
>>37925771
I know how you feel.
I hope it gets easier eventually.
>>
File: 1498195728819.jpg (68KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1498195728819.jpg
68KB, 625x626px
>>37925294
Roastie.

Come through the fiber optic cables, servers, my router, my wifi, and finally through my phone. Protip, you got more shit stuffed in you than a Christmas turkey.

Sage all around
>>
>>37925878
You're rotten people. And some of you expect sympathy when you're born with 0 sympathy or pity for others.
>>
>>37925436
>people like us don't get to experience love anyway.

Why did everybody lie to us?
I didn't need this false hope.
>>
>>37925910
>Why did everybody lie to us?
because they don't want children to kill themselves
>>
>>37925408
Lots of things actually. Heck in theory most guys here could easily get laid solely by using violence. Pretty much any man could at any point overpower almost any woman and rape her if they wanted. They aren't doing it simply because they don't want to and are not actually rapists. Which makes the feminist ALL MEN ARE EVIL RAPISTS all that much more hilarious, because men could but the absolute mayority choses not to.
>>
>>37925903
>And some of you expect sympathy when you're born with 0 sympathy or pity for others.
I don't expect sympathy from roastie scum who do not comprehend my woes.
>>
>>37925903
>when you're born with
it's convenient to think that, isn't it?
>>
>>37925903
you don't know shit about robot culture.
you prove that fembots can't exist, stupid predictable blasted roastie
>>
>Imagine not being able to open up when women are known for their openness in displaying feelings
I feel you, girl. Men cannot understand what it's like to be unable to openly express their feelings.
>>
>>37925031
For chicks it's not just about being wanted, it's about being wanted by the correct group of guys.
>>
>>37925903
It's scientifically proven that women have very little compassion or care for men. So what you are doing here is effectively nothing but blame shifting. You are pretending your own actions, your own disregard, your own idiocy is to blame on others due to them not taking pity on you and telling you that none of it was your fault.

You're the supposed 33 year old? If yes, good job. You turned yourself into an easy lay for guys way out of your league. And dont tell me "NOOO, THEY WERE AVERAGE", women rate 8/10 as average, they're not. Now you have nothing left, nothing to show for, nothing to fall back on and as you age those guys become uninterested. Increasingly the guy who try to get with you for an easy lay are older, uglier and all around worse. And it stings, not just because these men think they now have a chance but because they're right, because you're that far gone and from here on out it will only get worse and you've got nobody to blame but yourself.
>>
>>37925399
Bro your truth hammer hit so hard that everyone went deaf to it
>>
>>37926114
Good shit my original nigga
>>
Itt women get btfo. How can they even compete. When will they learn
>>
>>37925634
10/10 post anon

Origamu
>>
File: 1498234720773.jpg (55KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498234720773.jpg
55KB, 640x640px
>>37926145
Normies just ignore it at this point. it's a shame.
I'm actually the one in the JPEG redpilling the roastie poster.
Women are hyper emotional and they live their lives based off emotions they think they have it as hard as men because of that, but their emotions aren't as heavy as ours. And they are allowed to openly be sad and to cry and they won't be seen as weak.
They almost always have someone to comfort them when they snap.

I've had to comfort myself for years.
>>
File: IMG_8102.jpg (132KB, 1079x728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8102.jpg
132KB, 1079x728px
>>37925014
This is... magnificent. I feel proud to have witnessed bait this glorious. Well-written, not obvious, flavored just right and even better, the way the text is written and the statement that "women are the worst bullies" leads the reader to assume that the poster is, in fact, a woman. Truly, truly magnificent. I applaud you.
>>
>>37926187
Not to mention men bending over backwards, walking on eggshells, kissing women's toes, all just to have one fuck because we have absolutely no control over the sexual economy.
>>
File: image.png (66KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
66KB, 1000x1000px
>>37926274
Actually we would be in control if we just went back to raping them lol
>>
>>37926274
>>37926287
Listen to the black philip show in order to understand devaluing pussy.
One of the fundamental principles is being able to walk away from pussy if a woman won't provide it.
>>
>there are gross, stinking holes posting on my board

GET OUT
>>
File: 2973.jpg (53KB, 630x641px) Image search: [Google]
2973.jpg
53KB, 630x641px
>>37926102
women hoIocaust when?
>>
>>37925399
>>37926145
No it's just that that image means nothing?
>>
>>37926358
That image is exactly what's going on constantly irl and online. If you deny that, you're probably a beta orbiter who is part of the problem
>>
>>37926102
BUT ANON, THE TOP 20% OF GUYS DON'T WANT THE BOTTOM 20% OF WOMEN.

Even the uggo girls have unrealisticly high standards cause mommy and daddy always had to tell precious little princess how special she was, lel.
>>
>>37926358
That image summarizes the leg up women have in the dating scene. It's ridiculous.
>it's meaningless
If you're a roastie or stupid normie.
>>
>>37925400
This anon knows what's up.
Also, remember to sage.
>>
>>37926049
What are you talking about? No, it's not convenient to come to the conclusion that a bunch of sad people on the internet are just nasty people. It would be way fucking better if that weren't the case.
>>
>>37926114
>>37926114
I'm not a 33 year old and have no idea what you're talking about there. But to address your first paragraph- that is the most random, bullshit statement and on top of that you added "it's scientifically proven" in front of it... come on. Second, what actions or idiocy are you talking about? Third, you people are looking for pity, hence the whole "fembots can never understand my struggle"/"all females have it easy". Where did I look for pity? I called you horrible people, which you are.

You just spewed poorly-reasoned incel shitstorm #2836382836. Based on BS logic that is taken as fact in your online community. Enjoy a circle jerk where all you have are nasty assholes like you.
>>
Maybe a couple of you are actually lonely incels who are not also rotten people. I hope things get better for you. I have genuine pity.

Most of you though have crazy high standards. You talk about "all females" but then have the same high standards that are apparently ridiculous for women to have. Join the incel discord and you'll know what I'm talking about. Unbelievable that the whole crux of your online community falls to shit when your rates of girls are taken into account. I would've thought there was some truth to what you were saying. God damn.
>>
>>37926992
shut up roastie
go play with your crusty vibrator
>>
>>37925765
Well said, robo
>>
>>37925014
Imagine being unattractive when men are expected to look good. Imagine not being charming when men are expected to be charming. Imagine being asocial when men are expected to be social. Imagine not being able to open up when men are known for their openness in displaying feelings and their emotional intelligence. Imagine the relationship with other men, having to deal with their capriciousness, subtleties, back-handedness, lies, jealousies, and cruelty; men are the worst bullies. Imagine women only wanting you for sex, to live off you, or out of desperation (looking at you robots).
>>
File: 1496974847439.png (264KB, 464x358px) Image search: [Google]
1496974847439.png
264KB, 464x358px
>>37926992
>want a 5-6/10 who wont cheat on me
>Healthy size, can be skinny or slightly chubby
HIGH STANDARDS!!!!!!!
>>
Hey 4chan, you do realise your mum is a woman right? Do you hate your mum? Didnt think so
>>
>>37927213
But my mom was a virgin until marriage, even she's disgusted by all the sluts.
>>
>>37925014
Who the fuck cares
Children in poor countries and war zones have it worst.
why don't you stop giving a fuck about having it worst than men. Calling robots naive little cocks and desperate is not gonna garner any sympathy dum dum.
>>
>>37927300
They're not white so they don't matter
>>
File: 1424143844072.jpg (559KB, 1691x1127px) Image search: [Google]
1424143844072.jpg
559KB, 1691x1127px
>>37925014
It's even worse when your autism comes from the fact that your mom is a failed Stacy and resents you for every aspect of your personality.
>>
>>37927386
There are poor white children in South Africa living in shanty towns.
>>
>>37927300
>Children in poor countries and war zones have it worst.

So let's get our autistic selves together, stop being depressed, stop being mentally ill, infiltrate the Red Cross and go overthrow the corrupt African governments. Don't forget to stick one of those protective bear traps in your cooch in case some seemingly fully mature 12 year olds try to rape you.
>>
File: 055 - I7FVvPR.jpg (9KB, 234x215px) Image search: [Google]
055 - I7FVvPR.jpg
9KB, 234x215px
I don't really even expect anything to change, but it'd be nice to just get a "Yeah, anon, you got screwed over and things are shitty, I'm sorry." but it seems that I can't even get that.
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.