/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your fighting skills like /r9k?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 28

File: mashiba-ryo.jpg (11KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
mashiba-ryo.jpg
11KB, 400x300px
What are your fighting skills like /r9k?
>>
Does fighting dirty help if you have no skills.
>>
>>37924539
Scratching the eyes and kneeing the groin are great ways of fighting dirty, so yea
>>
I don't really "fight" so much as I do slaughter
*teleports behind you, ripping your head off in a single motion, then drop kicking it to a moon where it goes around 13 times before becoming a meteor and crash landing on earth ending all life forever*
>>
>>37924539
I just resort to screaming and weird body movements and saying things like "He waits for you" to scare them.
>>
File: GohanFutureDVDnv.png (335KB, 450x699px) Image search: [Google]
GohanFutureDVDnv.png
335KB, 450x699px
>>37924529
>above average speed
>above average reach
>Cross-dominance
a God-like right jab
>>
>professional muay thai fighter fighting on thai national tv next month

Not terrible
>>
Kick in the balls and run away yelling for help.
>>
>>37924611
What's it like being kicked in the ribs?
>>
>>37924645
Getting kicked clean in the ribs is pretty fuckin sore. You feel winded plus in a lot of pain, all while your trying to act like it didnt hurt and basically trung not to drop from it

Tl;dr
Ow
>>
>>37924689
ouch indeed
>>
>>37924529

Mashiba is quite a robot desu.

I've never fought anyone so they're probably pretty bad, but I'm a pretty big guy so maybe I can throw them away or something.
>>
I'm sure I can beat up anyone, not once have I lost an imaginary fight
>>
>>37924779

What musical is this from?
>>
>>37924779
The side kick was 4/10, the roundhouse ruined it and he got knocked the fuck out
>>
Schoolyard fights I had I always fought dirty.
>kicks in the groin
>punches into the diaphragm
>trying to throw or otherwise slam one into ground
My favorite was keeping the dude in nelson hold while kneeing the kidneys.
>woow, edgy you so kewl
It did stop the bullies though, some people just need a beating.
No idea how I'd do nowadays, been like 12 ywars since last fight.
>>
File: 1491328994795.jpg (23KB, 453x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491328994795.jpg
23KB, 453x500px
>>37924779
>they all start running to the nigger
>>
>>37924936

They're just coming out of the classroom I think.
>>
>>37924529
Crying and bitchslaps come at me bro
I also get turned on by competitive (not hateful or angry) violence so expect kissing and grinding too
>>
>>37924779
dat grace
who cares whether or not you lose when you have smooth moves like that
>>
Total autist sperg out mode is my game.
>>
>>37924736
>robot
>has ambition to be the best boxer
>lives alone with a female
>>
>only been in a fight once
>copied a fighting style from a game
>looked like a retard but won
I still cringe about it.
>>
>>37925523
tell the story bro,
>what fighting style
>why the fight started
>your body type
>his body type
>injuries
>>
>>37925523
>>looked like a retard but won
Why would you cringe about this?
>>
been doing martial arts and boxing, kick boxing and muay thai for almost 4 years now and i am pretty fast, have no desire to get into fights with people but if the time may come at least i will be prepared
>>
>>37924529
a gun

originalio meatball
>>
File: 1497195247263.png (175KB, 500x306px) Image search: [Google]
1497195247263.png
175KB, 500x306px
>>37925558
>fighting style
https://youtu.be/0DuRVUM-F28 this is what I copied off of.
>why
some guy was bullying me in school for a while until he finally put his hands on me. thats when I decided it was enough.
>body type
at the time i was like 6' and im slim
>his body type
he was a bit shorter than me but more muscular
>injuries
some stupid teacher tripped me trying to break up the fight and he took the chance to come back and punch me in the eye. it wasnt good enough to leave a mark though.
>>
>>37924529
Why is it that during fights nobody seems to hit the throat like they will be on top punching the face 7 times when one clean punch to the throat will end it
>>
I do judo but I'm out of practice. Won a medal. As for striking/ blocking I've done a bit of karate but really, grappling is where I shine. My kicks are ok but my punches kind of suck I reckon.
>>
>>37924529
I have never had a single fight in my life. If I did I would be terribly disadvantaged due to my disproportionately small hands
>>
>>37925559
because I looked like a retard
not original.
>>
>>37924529
>did boxing for a couple of years in a shitty gym
>learned next to nothing in those years except subpar footwork and how to get hit in the face

Im 23 now and going to take up boxing again when the course starts in the fall. I just wanna be average. Thats my goal.
>>
File: 1497870338448.png (44KB, 254x252px) Image search: [Google]
1497870338448.png
44KB, 254x252px
>>37924529
Medium hp
High strength
Low stamina
Basically a glasscannon thanks to 12 years of karate and real fights
Also strong fan of choking and grappling
>>
I'm pretty good at guilty gear, my Bridget is really good.
>>
>>37924529
I am somehow very good at it despite no formal training and several of my previous jobs relied on and made active use of this.
>>
>brown belt in judo
>6'1 213
>In decent shape
Depends. Not much of a puncher, more of a grappler
>>
File: 1492093988652.jpg (10KB, 288x306px) Image search: [Google]
1492093988652.jpg
10KB, 288x306px
>>37924779
I watched this for about 20 loops. Holy kek. What the fuck was he thinking.
>>
>190 cm
>85 kg
>done 11 years of traditional karate and 4 years kickboxing
>dont lift, but still very /fit/ from training

I would say that i'm pretty good.
>>
>>37924529
Shit. Was okay when I was like 12-13, used to wrestle a lot of kids. Including my cousin who ate like a horse at the time, my skinny kid ass still got him on the ground and got him to stay.

Couldn't do it now though. I'm 6'1" 145 pounds and apparently he's 6'6" 250, no fucking way.
>>
File: mgjr.jpg (77KB, 480x332px) Image search: [Google]
mgjr.jpg
77KB, 480x332px
>>37925711
I am blue belt stripe 1 in bjj. Took me a year in a half. Youse gotta train at least 5 to 7 days a week to do that.
>>
>>37924529
I think I would be good. I'll start MMA and find out someday.
>>
>>37924529
Pretty much nonexistant. When it has to happen, I cheat like a motherfucker.
>>
>>37925523
Bjj fighters look like gay retards but they win every time
>>
I think that many of our insecurities come from the fear about fights. That day that you started running from the bullies is when you started becoming a beta and a scared person for the rest of your life.

On the other hand it is normal to have fear when you haven't had any fight and you are a good boy and not trash that grow in the streets. It is normal to try to run or avoid fights if you don't know what to do.

But I think that if all of us were have trained since childs to know how to defend ourselfes from the bullies and to defend the people we love then we could have been much more succesful in life.

Fear is definately the most powerful force in the world.
>>
Was constantly getting into fights in school because of bullying.
Got tired of getting picked on so I started lifting weights and joined the wrestling team. This 20 year old nigger in middle school tried to fight me again and i fucked his ass up
>>
I always end up grabbing a weapon

I don't know why but the first instinct is to pick something up
Maybe its because human hands are delicate and not really good for bludgeoning things
>>
I can hide myself quite well.
>>
Im pretty fast so i space it out till theyre open and sock the fuck out of the most vulnerabl spot

Generally the face, gut and knee are my targets

Im not the best at wrestling cuz im light and skinny, but ive never had anyone successfully grab me either so i only know this from dicking around with friends, maybe id do better in a real fight

I will avoid the groin if im winning but if i feel like im going to get a bone broken or something im not above making them bleed from the dick

The philosophy i follow is dont hit first, because once somebody commits to harming me i dont consider them as having a right to live anymore

Anyway i havent fought in 5 years, plan on buying a gun soon so i dont have to either
>>
>>37927406
Obviously you've never seen a ninja master at work. His technique was flawless
>>
>>37924779

This is an average karate black belt fights. Which is why karate/tae kwon do/wing chun/aikido all suck dick. Boxing, wrestling, MMA, BJJ, and Muay Thai are the way to go.
>>
>>37929511
I doubt that kid actually knew karate. He was just an autistic copying movies since hes never been in a real dight before
>>
File: 1477788263398.jpg (76KB, 600x871px) Image search: [Google]
1477788263398.jpg
76KB, 600x871px
>>37929164
They're not, even pros can hurt themselves from time to time by punching something wrong. But that's why you knee and elbow the fuck out of them.
>>
>>37924779
>those kicks
>that right hook
>that army of clones that comes storming out of the door

this webm never gets old
>>
Better than the average joe but im not in shape right now so i probably get rekt by most people. Im also only 5 foot 9and have been practicing boxing for 3 years
>>
>>37924529
I trained in

>boxing
>karate
>judo
>jiu jitsu
>kung fu

and when I did end up in a more or less serious fight, I threw all that shit out the window and kicked the guy in the balls as hard as I could.

Martial arts, including and even more so MMA, are essentially sports. It doesn't translate well to a fight in the streets. People wear gloves because you swing your fist into someone's skull you're going to shatter your fucking hand. Trying to roll around and do jiu jitsu isn't great when you're going to be rolling around on concrete & broken glass and not a nice padded gym floor.
>>
>>37924529
who cares? I conceal carry
>>
>>37929511
*pulls guard and tries to hug you against the cage for 3 rounds while a friend of yours comes up and stabs me in the liver*

MMA rules!
>>
I usually carry a small weapon just in case, like a small hammer. I've only had to use it once, but I'm glad I had it. Humans are weak and frail, we didn't get here by using our bodies. What set us apart was how we designed, created, and used tools. I can see some utility in learning hand to hand combat, but I haven't learned anything yet. Maybe catch wrestling or judo would be good.
>>
>>37930372
>>37925663

I love that gunfags are so insecure that they have to bring it up in unrelated threads. Like vegans and femanons.

>hey guys, what's your education like?
>I HAVE GUNS
>>
>>37925711
Smaller, slender arms hit faster and harder to an extent.
That's why you dont see boxers with treetrunks as arms, since swinging those and hitting is more difficult and tiring than with smaller arms.
>>
File: image.jpg (222KB, 800x475px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222KB, 800x475px
Pretty shit. I've never gotten myself into a situation that would lead to a fight. I've been a good boy throughout most of my life. If I ever did I would probably fight as dirty as possible (jabs to the throat, poking/gouging out eyes, kick to the balls ect)
>>
>>37924539
>i wouldn't want to pick a fight with anon, he looks like a biter
should i be proud about this?
>>
I am but a simple blue belt in TKD (ITF) who has a destroying RoundHouse Kick
>>
>>37925697
Cuz it's not that hard to kill someone like that and most people aren't aiming for prison.
>>
>>37924611
Can I watch you :3
>>
i may have potential but it comes down to my autistic personality

I am too scared to hit anyone ever if i overpower them. especially if they look and talk scary

;-;
>>
>>37930481
It's a question about combat.

You're just assmad that any fat unhealthy fuck with a gun can blast your ass effortlessly
>>
>>37924529
I can dodge and parry.
And I can run really fast.
That's pretty much it
>>
>>37925691
>at the time i was like 6' and im slim
yeah dropped.
Just another bully vs bully fight
>>
>>37924529
Pocketsand solves everything
>>
>>37924529
Hitting someone in the back of the head with a bat then fucking their corpse. Anything else and I'd get curbostomped
>>
>>37930481
Found the triggered martial autist
>>
File: ryan pepe hall.png (44KB, 138x173px) Image search: [Google]
ryan pepe hall.png
44KB, 138x173px
I bought the jew jitsu meme and now i'm pretty gud

>>37924539
if you're in a position where you're certain to lose never escalate the level of violence, just gives them a reason to kick you in the head after they kick your ass

this is assuming it's just a bar fight and you're not dealing with some psycho
>>
>>37924529
haven't fought since I was like 12

back then it was pretty good since I had a much better pain tolerance and was calm in conflict but I wasn't very big or strong

now I'm 6'1, 200lbs and pretty strong so I imagine I could hold myself in a fight
>>
>>37924529
>What are your fighting skills like /r9k?

I think my fighting skills are best described as "gun".
>>
>>37924529
Kick balls, stab throat with pen, piledrive the motherfucker when he clutches his balls in pain while bleeding out. Then piss on his face.
>>
Boxing for a long time and some no-gi jj. I don't train anymore though because of work reasons. I don't even go out to bars or anything so I've never had to fight since high school.
>>
>same height as mayweather(5'8)
>weigh about 20lbs more so bigger
>been training in the boxing martial art since I was 14
>did track in high school as well so Im fast as fuck
>developed god like reflexes from playing a shit ton of mmo pvp(tera and the likes)
>got a bullet jab. Coach says I can easily fuck some street pleb up if they cross me in a heartbeat
>just need to maintain weight and keep improving stam
>currently 18, taking my pro test next april

Any white boys wanna tussle?
>>
One handed 100
>>
>>37933118
I do you filthy nigger
>>
>>37924529
I boxed from ages 15-19. My coach taught me how to box but he also taught me some street fighting moves. One time in a bar I fought off three guys. One tried to choke me, i broke his arm and threw him to the ground. the next guy tried to punch me in the head, I ducked and hit him in the liver then the face, knocking him out and breaking my hand. Then the third guy I kicked in the knee, slapped his ear, punched his neck, and threw him into the bar.

People thought it was cool, those guys didn't fuck with me anymore, and no I did not get laid because of it. orig
>>
>>37934038
why are you on /r9k/? I cannot imagine people like you being amongst weak losers
>>
Be 6'6'' and 210lbs

Nobody fucks with me, but I'm sure if I actually had to fight I'd be horrible.
>>
I've been kickboxing for like a year now

Same with bjj but bjj is harder and I suck at it
>>
File: CellPerfectDefeatsMr.Satan.png (273KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
CellPerfectDefeatsMr.Satan.png
273KB, 640x480px
Never actually got into a fight. I don't know what I would do, really. I probably won't ever get into an actual fight. I figure a lot of people won't, it's just the way our society is these days. You won't get into fights unless you actively go looking for them.

I took some karate classes when I was 9 but gave it up because it was nothing but yelling and slowing punching your way across the room.

I would probably fare very badly in a fight. I know that when I do try to throw a punch at someone, my entire body holds myself back and the punch turns into the weakest tap.
>>
Nah. I haven't been in a fight since the 3rd grade. Who needs fighting skills aside from military robots?
>>
File: 45635463622.png (161KB, 333x408px) Image search: [Google]
45635463622.png
161KB, 333x408px
once at school I got in a fight with a nog, I managed to land a really good punch that knocked him on the ground, and then somehow managed to win against his 3 buddies that jumped me right after

to this day, im still amazed at how I got away with it, is the "blacks have glass jaws" meme a real thing?
>>
>>37930356
>>37930356
>>37930356

>Kicking guy in the balls works guys!!!

This is how I know you're full of shit and have not been trained in a real fighting sport.
>>
Is Krav Maga good for self defence? I need something to burn time on
>>
>>37925523
>copied a fighting style from a game
>looked like a retard but won
Oh hey, me too. I copied moves from MGS3 (it had come out like two weeks before the fight occurred)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcJSHQMx27w
I obviously didn't use a gun or a knife, but you get the idea. I know MGS3's "CQC" is just a combination of cherrypicked jew-jitsu and judo made to look cool in coreographed cutscenes, but it worked on one occasion.
>>
>>37924529
I can't fight. But I'm skelly so my fists are basically clubs.
>>
>>37935253
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHk2W64l-0k

Alot of the MGS CQQ are actually legit.
>>
>>37936541
Fancy martial arts techniques aren't that useful in real life. I just got lucky that my autismal arts actually worked.
>>
I'm tall. That's it.
I live in fear that some manlet knowing the slightest thing about what he's doing comes for me, as I know I'll be beaten up badly.
On top of all, I'm skinny as fuck, my arms are only thicker than women's.
>>
>>37924529
tfw was bullied since I was 5 years old so I grew up to be really good at fighting
was literally known in my high school for round house kicking people in the face
>>
>>37924529
I always carry a butterfly knife even tho i never need it but i needed today and didn't have it on me
>>
>>37935067
>fighting sport.

pick one.

Sparring and doing little competitions with gloves and referees on nice soft surfaces is different than fighting in the streets.
>>
>>37931738
ok I guess. I dont really understand but ok.
>>
Non-existent. In the few fights I had with my siblings, I liked to kick. Landing a good kick seemed to do more damage.
>>
File: IMG_1609.jpg (153KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1609.jpg
153KB, 720x960px
I'm a wrestler and I've also been in a bunch of fights. Hearing people talk about BJJ all the time makes me simultaneously kek and REE because I know how useless it is.
>>
>>37937832

>What is using those skills to your advantage
>Implying a regular street fighter has an advantage over a boxer

Please stop replying. You obviously don't know what you're talking about. Learning a fighting sport won't make you into a retard that follows the rules in a street fight. It's called common sense.
>>
>>37925523
Why cringe? You won dude
>>
>>37939329
>Learning a fighting sport won't make you into a retard that follows the rules in a street fight.

Thanks for agreeing with my original post
>>
File: 1497096778762.jpg (240KB, 621x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497096778762.jpg
240KB, 621x900px
>tfw never been in a fight my entire life due to pacifistic nature
>>
>>37924529
Although i'm pretty weak right now, i could beat a normal person if he doesn't know how to fight, if the person is fit and/or knows how to fight, then i'm pretty much fucked.

Most people doesn't even know how to throw a punch/kick, so fighting an inexperienced fighter is pretty easy.
>>
>>37937832
Anyone thats not a retard isnt going to fight on the street like that
>>
>>37935117
Krav is a huge scam. Learn boxing.
>>
>>37939909

Except your original post mentions kicking the guy in the balls instead of using jabs or cross punches and that's the most unrealistic shit you can ever do in a street fight. Fucking retard.
>>
File: 28-days-later-DNA+Films.jpg (21KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
28-days-later-DNA+Films.jpg
21KB, 640x360px
Ever seen 28 days later? Just savage somebody like you're on bath salts
>>
>>37930481
found the noguns
>>
>>37940152
t. fightlet
>>
>>37940207
Id lay your ass out fuccboy
>>
>>37940159
Not him, in fact i haven't even readed the thread, but the good ol' kick in the balls can be used in a street fight, that's how i won most of my fights when i was younger.
That being said, i agree with you that using jabs or cross punches is better, mostly because most people are incredibly retarded when throwing kicks.
If you don't know how to properly kick, then don't even think about using kicks in a real fight.
>>
>>37924529
I kick ass in any fight that doesn't last longer than 4 minutes. Then I get too puffed and need a rest.
>>
File: 1462930427690.jpg (12KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1462930427690.jpg
12KB, 251x242px
I'm guessing I'm pretty shitty. I only fought 4 times in my life. Never as an adult. And I'd barely call the last one a fight.

I was 15, and a manlet classmate of mine accused me of thowing his backpack in a trash can. I didn't. I told him so. He didn't believe me and tried to punch me. I pushed his head. Then he tried to punch me again, and I pushed his head again. He couldn't reach me, and I didn't want to hurt him. So we did this for a while as I kept telling him to chill out. Eventually he stopped and started crying. I felt bad. I ended up getting a suspension for "punching" him. I should've punched that prick.
>>
File: Effect_20170618_171809.jpg (413KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Effect_20170618_171809.jpg
413KB, 1920x1080px
I wonder what that anon that used his childhood friends shirt as a cum rag is doing.
IRC he practiced MMA
>>
>>37940291
pretty funny m8
o guess theyll never learn
>>
>>37930356
If you kick some one in the balls during a dight there a chance they wont even feel it and will beat your ass even harder
>>
>>37939329
An experienced street fighter is going to beat an experienced boxer.

Much like a veteran infantryman will beat a veteran paintballer.
>>
How do I learn to fight/martial arts?

I already know some basic grappling from army basic training but I'd like to know more stuff, anything really
>>
>>37940578
>How do I learn to fight
Fighting
>>
>>37940616
This origami27
>>
I've learned most of my fighting skill from literally TV and videogames.
Sleeping Dogs, GTAIV, MMA fights, The Raid and the Yakuza series taught me how to hit hard and efficiently.

I took a mandatory self-defence class in my kid years but all I learned there was that I hit a lot harder than I think I do
>I kicked the instructor holding the pad backwards hard enough he fell over

I honestly think it's just retard strength, not downie just the aspergers seems to screw with perception and sensation.
>>
>>37940489
You need to get out more and stop watching so much anime.
>>
>>37924529
>What are your fighting skills like /r9k?
>ring a bell
>>
File: 1472483073791.jpg (21KB, 582x375px) Image search: [Google]
1472483073791.jpg
21KB, 582x375px
>>37940705
i don't have enough fedora pictures for this thread, but i especially don't have enough fedora pictures for this post in particular
>>
File: GasMePlease.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
GasMePlease.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
I am black belt in jew-jitsu
>>
>>37924779
Conny Mcnugget vs Floyd Mayweather.
>>
>>37924529
I'm armed to the teeth and don't have a lot to lose
>>
I've been boxing since I was 12, have 67 amateur fights. Dabbed in a bit of muay thai and wrestling too.

In a real fight I like to slip and counter, so boxing I guess.
>>
>>37924529
I have no trained skills. I have won every fight I have been in by having a high pain tolerance and not slowing down for a second. Got into many fights at school aged 11-16 then only two or three since I have been 19-21
>>
>>37924529
Not a manlet but I have an untapped rage inside of me. When I fight I fight to kill so I never fight. I'm also trained in krav maga

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJzNUydlQ4I&ab_channel=chip1992us
>>
>>37924529
I fight with my words. My razor sharp intellect and wit as sharp as razors.

I fight with my knowledge.

I fight with my spirit.

I fight.

And I win.

Every time.

I'm smart, professional, I have no need to fight with animalistic urges such as my fists. My bare fists bare no use to me, other than to knock on the doors of opportunity and there are plenty of them, because I'm not a neanderthal like you.
>>
File: melon.jpg (58KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
melon.jpg
58KB, 640x640px
pretty shit but I am fat at 6'2 and 220 so most people would try to mug some manlet before me
>>
File: katanaguy.jpg (26KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
katanaguy.jpg
26KB, 367x500px
>>37943848
-This guy, 2011.
>>
>>37934501

Because he's obviously lying.

Seriously, it's a common symptom of autism when someone can't even tell a half-believable story.

You also gave him the reply we wanted, so now he'll go about his day knowing that at least one person in the world thinks he's tough.
>>
When I was in highschool I got into exactly one fight. Guy had been bullying me for a while and I got real sick of his shit. I quickly put him in a headlock and used all my weight to drag him to the ground where I laid kinda on top of him on his back. I then proceeded to give him a noogie (where you rub your nuckles on the person's head) until he begged for mercy and a teacher came and broke it up. He tried to act tough afterwards, but it's really hard to act tough when someone made you beg for mercy with the equivalent of play fighting in front of an audience of people.
>>
>>37924604
>Cross-Dominance
>my right arm is superior
Uhh
>>
>>37934815
I've felt that way during near fight situations, it's like I can't put the force I want to behind my punches.
I usually am able to kick really hard though.
>>
>>37924779
truly /our guy/
>>
File: 1438362899658.jpg (61KB, 653x409px) Image search: [Google]
1438362899658.jpg
61KB, 653x409px
>>37924529
I do muay thai since I was 14 but I doubt it would make any difference as I am a manlet.
>>
Pretty good. But I'm a sneaky fucker and go fast and first for the throat.
If the guy is a mastodon I just headbutt them in the nose and after they fall I pick up their legs and break them both
>>
>>37924529
Against a normal person i will win beacuse i'm fucking crazy. Against a trained fighter i will lose
>>
>>37924908
Same I had 1 bully who harassed me, eventually he wanted to beat me up (he was 2 years older). I just pulled his hair and kicked him in his nuts until he started crying. I humiliated him in front of everyone. The next week he came to me and apologized
>>
File: bruce.jpg (50KB, 480x478px) Image search: [Google]
bruce.jpg
50KB, 480x478px
>>37927406

>Watch the old Bruce lee films
>Study every single fight in every single movie and watch how Bruce kicks, punches, moves, grapples, etc
>Become extremely assured that you can pull off those techniques flawlessly.

Dude just saw one too many martial arts movies and thought that he'd be unbeatable in a fight if he somehow pulled those moves off.
>>
>>37930535
Uhhh wrong. Example: Tyson, Hollyfield
>>
>>37933118
6'2 rugby player that used to do wrestling. I'll fucking rape you
>I'm not white tho :(
>>
>>37933118
>same height as mayweather(5'8)
>currently 18, taking my pro test next april

You aint fully gown yet son. Size, reach, and build all play their part too. I'm sure you're a very talented boxer, but take your coach's praise with a pinch of salt.
>>
File: IMG_7612.jpg (52KB, 312x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7612.jpg
52KB, 312x500px
>>37936933
When will this meme die? 'Fancy martial arts skills' do work in fights, but not in the cut and dry way that you see them in demonstrations. Hence why I do boxing and a martial art.

I use the boxing to get close and then once you're into the clinch it's just a simple hip toss and then into a ground and pound.

These 'fancy techniques ' really aren't that fancy, especially if you drill them until you don't even have to think about it.
>>
>>37940705
The only advantage autists have over normies is pain tolerance.
Once saw this bog autitics kid get into a fight with some black kid in the alley.
He was punched,kicked and was even slammed on his jead twice but he kept getting back up. He wasnt feeling any pain despite getting the shit beat out of him.
Eventually he was knocked unconscious and the fight was finally over, if you would call it that.
>>
>>37924779
>no guard
>gay kicks that barely reach opponent belt
>kicking air because he is too distant
>slow as fuck
>get rekt by an easily counterable punch
He deserved worse desu
>>
>>37948370
He had no idea what he was doing and that was probably his very first fight in his entire life.
Give em a break.
>>
>>37924539
If they really want to hurt you (which you just have to assum they do if it's a stranger) then there is no such thing as fighting dirty. In street fights the name of the game is to disorient you opponent. The idea of "fighting dirty" is actually about how to best disorient your opponent. Clawing at their eyes, open fist punching their ears, kicking in the groin, open fist punch to the nose. They're not going to finish the fight but they will distract your opponent and allow you to get a good opening. Conclusion: Always go for a cheeky kick to the nuts.
>>
>>37924529
Never thrown a punch in my life and have no idea what I should be doing if I were in a fight.
>>
Bretty ok desu. Did alot of kickboxing and tae kwon do in the past, but I'm sure my stamina's shot since I haven't went to the gym in a while.
>>
Health Points: 8 / 10
Strength: 6 / 10
Defence: 7 / 10
Stamina: 3 / 10
Intelligence: 6 / 10

30 Skillpoints
Thread posts: 157
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.