[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>normies think this is rape

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_1017.jpg (114KB, 750x894px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1017.jpg
114KB, 750x894px
>normies think this is rape
>>
>>37923241
Glad I don't live in a shithole like the US where women are so brainwashed and disconnected that they even consider "revoking consent" just to fuck your life over.
>>
Because it is rape?

Women don't become objects once they agree to have sex with you. It's perfectly legitimate for a woman to want to stop. And if you don't stop when told, you're a rapist. Plain and simple.
>>
Glad I'm not normal enough to have to worry about any of this. Just get to sit back and watch the shit-show unfold.
>>
>>37923761
It's obviously a trap so that women can wait until halfway through the guy is blowing his load to cry rape and get him thrown in prison while the chick gets his money
NC ain't falling for that trick.
>>
rape doesn't exist, I'm Chad
rape doesn't exist, I'm Chadrone
rape doesn't exist, I'm Tyrone

it's rape only if you're ugly, a law driven by a woman's taste in men, nice
>>
>>37923241
Yeah, it fucking is, retard.

You're literally fucking them without their consent.

Could've used a better example there.
>>
>>37923761
They've consented to the act and unless the man is unpleasantly violent (which should count as assault) she can't just think "uhm I'm like not consenting right now but I won't tell him either"
You can't back out from any other contract either just because something doesn't play out for you.
Rape is an issue in every civilisation and it's important to go after the real rapists and not some 3rd wave feminism bullshit where women can't conscent when they're drunk or women claiming rape afterwards so someone else won't view them as sluts.
>>
File: 1494574941952.jpg (359KB, 1042x1269px) Image search: [Google]
1494574941952.jpg
359KB, 1042x1269px
>>37923761
Yeah. Down with the patriarchy girl!
>>
He has a small dick, im revoking consent
>>
>>37924156
Sex isn't some binding contract. Like I said, women don't become objects the moment they agree to sex.
> "uhm I'm like not consenting right now but I won't tell him either"
Obviously you should speak up if you are no longer consenting otherwise nobody knows. That's not what I said and it's not what the OP said.

Ignoring the second half of your post which is an incoherent hateful rant.
>>
>>37924229
Sex isn't some binding contract, you're right.
However there are some things men and women have to consider before engaging in a ONS.
I have never claimed that women become objects when a real rape occurs or in any other scenario. As a matter of fact I would advocate for both men and women to take more precautions against involuntary intercourse such as not fucking some stranger you know for 10 minutes or only having sex when both parties aren't having second thoughts. I am not from the US but what you can hear on the news and in the internet from feminists is that rape as an offense gets much more dilluted and broadened (like it happened in Sweden for example) which is like a Kassandrian prophesy.
>>
What do they mean by finish? To orgasm or until you're through with her? Either could be scary for girls lol.
>>
>>37924229
>>37924337
What I also wanted to say is that if you engage in a ONS with a person you rarely know you should be aware that rape could occur. It's like voluntarily going into a fistfight and then bitching and moaning when someone punches you in the face, breaks your nose and steals your wallet.
You even have to be aware of the fact that while you're having hot sweaty sex in the bathroom of a gas station your partner probably won't have enough willpower or restraint to stop pumping from one second to another because you are having second thoughts.
>>
>>37923761
For what it's worth, I agree with you.

If she says "no, I don't want to anymore, stop fucking me" and you keep fucking her... How can that not be rape?
>>
>>37924418

>Your Honor, I thought when she kept saying "don't, stop, don't, stop" she was actually saying "don't stop don't stop" it was just a big misunderstanding
>>
>>37923241
jesus christ someone put a bullet in my head senpai
>>
>>37924194
YOU CAN'T REFUTE THIS ROASTIES AND NUMALES

DON'T EVEN TRY SAY ITS A FREAK CASE

THERE ARE MILLIONS OF FALSE RAPE CASES AND THEY'RE ONLY COMING TO LIGHT NOW SINCE WE'VE CHANGED THE DEFINITION OF RAPE

I HOPE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU ROASTIES AND NUMALES THAT THINK CONSENSUAL SEX IS RAPE ACTUALLY GETS RAPED BY A GANG OF CHIMPANZEES

I AM SO FUCKING LIVID RIGHT NOW HOO BOY I WANNA CRACK A LAWMAKERS SKULL OPEN
>>
>>37924418
Because of shit like this>>37924194

I mean, generally I would agree that fucking a girl against her will is rape, but reality often isn't that black and white. If you're two seconds away from cumming and she just suddenly decides to revoke consent, can an you really be expected to pull out that very second? You're acting as if women aren't neurotic idiots that would revoke consent for the stupidest reasons without really meaning it or sometimes even calculating sociopaths, that like to ruin peoples lives.
>>
>>37923761
>your big brother puts you in a headlock and sticks his wet finger in your ear and wiggles it
>no penalty
>a man sticks his wet penis in a woman and wiggles it
>20 years
Things that make you go hmm...
>>
>>37924418
not him but
It is not rape because they have already mutually engaged by the time she did not consent.

It is rape if they engaged in sex when one of the parties did not consent, prior to the act.

This is how I view it and my version of justice. Justi ce is subjective.
>>
>>37924462
I think Louis CK made a similar joke years ago.
https://youtu.be/NXpFtwYIKew
>>
>>37924418
Do you not see how legally defining that as rape is a recipe for disaster?

As far as I'm concerned, rape is forceful sex on an unwilling victim. Like threat against your personal safety violence. Being manipulated into sex is not rape. Having second thoughts while already having consensual sex is definitely not fucking rape. You faggots are going after innocent people for what reason? What is your endgame? Getting rid of undesirable men? Because if that's your goal its fucking certainly working.

Shit, its times like this I'm glad I'm a perma khv. The moment a girl saw my 5 inch dick I would be charged for the same crime some violent nigger did.
>>
File: 1497570507791.jpg (20KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497570507791.jpg
20KB, 480x480px
>>37923241
shit like this is why I do not even bother with women anymore.

sex is not worth all the bullshit that comes with it. making money and bettering myself is all I need. I have no desire to pursue women anymore.
>>
File: 1496497751549.png (746KB, 731x583px) Image search: [Google]
1496497751549.png
746KB, 731x583px
>>37923241
>ywn have to worry about a roastie accusing you of rape

good virgin feels, man.
>>
>>37924580
Sex isn't a binding contract ffs. I a friend agrees to hang out with you for a set amount of time but halfway through something comes up, you don't get to hold a gun to his head and force him to stay with you. Women aren't objects, they're people, and people change their mind all the time.
Unless they sign a literal contract, they don't have to go through with shit.
>>
>>37924387
Diff anon here, yeah they should know the risks, but if he or she starts saying no at some point in the horizontal tango, the partner should stop or it's a dick move.

I don't get how this is so hard for some people to understand. If you are fighting someone (as sport) and you agree beforehand that it preferably ends in a KO or a chokehold or whatever, but he unexpectedly taps out beforehand from exhaustion, would you continue pushing him? Same principle here, and it applies to both genders.
>>
>>37923761
Yeah. I did wrong once and didn't stop. I felt like shit years later when I though of it. But when you've started it can sometimes be hard to quit.
>>
>>37924639
Comparing a sexual act to going out with a friend is retarded. Both man and woman know that during sex they will switch to animal mode. How they will act during sex is predictable and they should know what thdy are going for. Biology much favours finishing a sexual act than chilling with a friend.
>>
>>37924543
If she's a calculating sociopath, she can always accuse you of rape the morning after fully consensual sex, or even accuse you when you haven't touched a hair on her head.

So why is this law rustling jimmies when it changes nothing in terms of sociopaths being sociopaths? The only thing which changes, is that non-sociopathic people have a case to argue should they scream "no" in the middle of sex, but his/her partner continues anyway with zero regard for stopping
>>
>>37924639
False rape accusations are obviously a degeneracy problem that occurrs when fucking random strangers.
>friend
No.
>>
>>37924639
Dumb fucking analogy that is not even close to the same as revoking consent moments before the man cums.

I sincerely hope you get legitimately raped while the rapist cuts your cock off
>>
>>37924682
"I can't help it" isn't any kind of defense. I'm sure lots of people try "i couldn't help kidnapping her and then raping her bc she's so hot" but that only works in saudi arabia. Of course, this is a way milder situation but you are still, in case you are unaware, physically able to pull your erect dick out of an orifice before orgasm.
>>
>>37924639
The issue here is that legally he would have to pull out the second she isn't consenting which is impossible, especially during sex OR a women can claim rape afterwards without even signalling that she didn't consent (because she feared getting raped more?) . You can't really compare it with any other social interaction because rape is a serious crime and it's actually very difficult coordinating yourself while fucking and even restraining yourself. Maybe it's easier for a woman to detach herself while having sex but I can tell you that as a man while having passionate sex your willpower to not having sex is practically non existant.
>>
>>37924716
and you should be mentally able to make a fucking decision like a normal human being without regreting it after a couple of seconds
>>
>>37924684
>man has small dick
>woman decides it isn't that great
>LOL youre a rapist now dicklet have fun with tyrone in jail

Sure are a lot of sociopaths considering how many false rape cases there are huh? It's almost as if all women are sociopaths. Weird.
>>
>>37924716
Saying "I change my mind" 95% of the way into the act you agreed upon isn't grounds for life in prison fuckface. Stop trying to destroy lives.
>>
>>37924649
>the partner should stop or it's a dick move
That's the thing tho. It's a dick move - not rape. I mean, when people are in the moment, on an oxytocin high, some leeway should be granted.
I'm not saying that going on for minutes while the partner actively tries one to stop should be allowed, but there is some grey area where you can't really fault the person for going on a bit.
>>
>>37924716
It is a valid defense, though. However you look at it. Also, stop with these retarded comparisons.
>>
>>37923241
https://nytimes.com/2015/06/12/health/college-rape-prevention-program-proves-a-rare-success.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0&referer=&referer=

>A study which trained female freshman college students to avoid rape SUBSTANIALLY lowered their odds of being sexually assaulted.
>>
>>37924649
If you're a professional MMA fighter, boxer or really do any confrontational sport you understand that in the heat of the fight your brain operates on a very basic level. You're essentially activating all your basic instincts to "kill" your opponent. That's why there's always someone observing that the fight goes fair and if needed separates the fighters so they won't bite each other's ear off or something.
>>
>>37924693
wow, nice overreaction there dude. btw I'm also this guy>>37924543
Obviously there is a grey area, that doesn't justify a 'if she consented once, everything goes' mentality.
>>
>>37924748
You'll never get life in prison for this particular law, depending on the application of the law, it has the potential to become stupid but not even that stupid, stop trying to self-victimize

Also what is this thread's fixation with how the consent is only ever revoked when the guy is very very close to orgasm? Lots of stories of girls who chicken out early from the pain.
>>
>>37924733
you too, see this>>37924786
>>
>>37924752
Unless the woman is being physically held against her will to continue with the sex via overpowering or pulling out a weapon, then it isn't rape. Simple as that. Words are meaningless and in court, as they say, your words against his regardless.
>>
>>37924716
Not sure if woman or virgin.
>>
>>37924747
What i mean is that this law doesnt exacerbate or improve the current situation in terms of sociopaths. If someone is seriously out to get you, they don't have to say no in the middle of sex, they can just say no at the police station one month after a night of yes-ing in sex. This law protects and affects non-sociopaths. The sociopath situation says the same.
>>
>>37924786
>>37924798
Nobody ever said that, stop being intellectually dishonest. Not being able to stop fucking at a second's notice is normal, not consenting/changing your mind at a second's notice isn't.
>>
>>37924808
nah i just have self-control. I would be grandly pissed off at the woman yes, but I'm not an animal. Also I can understand that penetration can really hurt if there is not enough prep, because I am half of a fag.
>>
>>37924788
I will repeat; if there is no threat to her physical well being, it is not rape. She can fight and shove him off and he should get the picture if he wants to try be a dick and continue. In a real rape, you'd be fighting back to get the rapist away. The same situation needs to occur in a "revoked consent" case for it to be considered rape.
>>
>>37924838
>half a fag
You mean a full blown fag.
>>
I don't see a problem, just don't have sex with people you're not 100% on board with. Why are you having sex with anyone where there's even the light uncertainty that you might want not want it to go down? It's not rape because the woman still needs to consent to begin with, there still needs to be a confirmation before anything takes place.
>>
File: drapper.jpg (27KB, 285x298px) Image search: [Google]
drapper.jpg
27KB, 285x298px
>>37923666
>just to fuck your life over
get over yourself
>>
>>37924684
>only sociopaths accuse people of rape
cool beans
>>
>>37924837
>It is not rape because they have already mutually engaged by the time she did not consent.
The exact comment I responded to. Sure, "everything goes" is a provocative formulation but that's essentially what he argued for, 'If she consented once the man has a right to go through with it at all cost'. Stop being a triggered dumbfuck.
>>
This is good.
There is too much opportunity for false allegations otherwise.
>>
>>37924869
he's originaly right tho
>>
>>37924883
You're the only one being triggered here when you already have to use strawmen.
>>
>>37924822
>being disgusted with a beta autists = sociopath

Basically all women then, like I said hey?
>>
>>37924869
it's true though. women are cancer here and will stoop to any level to ruin a man's life.
>>
>Women didn't collectively make a fuss about young men being forced to fight in various wars, even when these women had more power, more ability to be politically outspoken without retribution, and where their voice was more likely to be listened to.
>Women CONTINUE to promote agendas like the UN promoted motto "End violence against women and GIRLS", even in countries which are experiencing direct and immediate extreme violence ending in the deaths of tens of thousands of boys and men, at the hands very often of states elected by women.
>Women CONTINUE to claim victimhood while gender-segregation of men in prisons is still a thing, and in a world where literally all eras of history and all places on earth men have individually and certainly collectively had less power than women.
>Women literally reserve the right to destroy your life based on her momentary or post-hoc revocation of 'consent'
>Women at NO time in all of human history ever stood up for men or boys, even in the present age when women are the most privileged class and where most women living in society have access to vast amounts of education, resources, etc.

Is there literally anything that can wipe away the disgrace of women?
>>
>>37924837
Also, I already agreed that you can't expect a guy to pull out at a moments notice.
>If you're two seconds away from cumming and she just suddenly decides to revoke consent, can an you really be expected to pull out that very second?
>Obviously there is a grey area, that doesn't justify a 'if she consented once, everything goes' mentality.
So who's the intellectually dishonest one?
>>
>>37923241
>men decide raping a girl isn't illegal
What a time to be alive
>>
>>37923761
>Women don't become objects
I'm getting very sick of this "objectification" narrative.

Nobody thinks women are objects.
Everybody knows a woman is a person.
Just because somebody is a person doesn't mean you have to respect them.
Not respecting a person does not mean you think they are an object.

Fucking hell feminists are retarded cunts.
I think you're a retarded cunt, not a fucking object.
>>
>>37924910
Not a strawman, and I clarified my position - unlike you. I'm done with your bullshit baiting. Add something useful to the conversation, or get fucked.
>>
>>37924938
You clarified your position by twisting the argument of another Anon?
If anyone is baiting then it's you because nobody ITT besides you said anything about men getting a free pass as soon as the woman consents.
>>
>>37924927
Women don't know what they want. More news at 11.
>>
>>37924927
Will marital rape make a comeback? A man can dream.
>>
>>37924799
Do you think it's easy for a woman to push a man off of her? If she says no and he keeps going, he is most likely going to overpower her in some way to finish the act. It's terrifying because men are bigger and stronger and it's not a fair fight.
Also if the woman is asking to stop she is already uncomfortable and is possibly feeling pain during sex, so why isn't she allowed to say no midway? Because some dude can't finish with his hand or in her mouth? Try to show some empathy for your partner.
>>
>>37924927
That's what women get for being so horrid.
>>
>>37924970
not a free pass to murder them, but a free pass to finish the activity at all cost. Which is exactly what anon said. How about we stop arguing about a position I don't even hold and argue about that instead? Why should a man be able to just go through with a sexual activity just because the woman consented at the beginning of it even though she clearly revoked consent (and no, I'm not talking about a 20 second grey area time window, but actual forcing her to endure quite a while of unconsensual fucking)?
>>
I think women should be bought and sold like livestock to be honest.
>>
Based NC looking out for us by nullifying trannies and letting men finish.
>>
>>37925034
>start a fistfight with someone
>trade blows with your opponent
>he breaks your nose
>"oh no this isn't what I had in mind stop punching me"
>the other man continues to beat you bloody and kick you in the gut
>bitch and moan because you clearly said that you didn't want to get punched
>>
>>37925024

Not the guy you're responding to but take this...

>Guy is a boxer
>Bell rings timeing out the game, opponent punches boxer anyway badly damaging his face
>The ABSOLUTE worst that'll happen is an assault charge and probably no time in prison

>Guy is a footballer
>Other footballer assaults him, damaging his eye or his teeth
>The ABSOLUTE worst that'll happen is an assault charge and probably no time in prison

>Girl CONSENTS to sexual intercourse
>Guy continues sexual intercourse for a few too many seconds (here in Australia a guy was found guilty of rape and imprisoned after 3 seconds of failing to stop - and the woman had fabricated the claim anyway).
>She doesn't have permanent injuries, all she got was a few more seconds of the EXACT SAME physical contact she'd already been engaging in vountarily
>Guy is charged with "RAPE" and sentenced to prison time.

STOP VALOURISING "FEMALE CONSENT". If you're in the US, the US STILL CLAIMS THE RIGHT TO PHYSICALLY COERCE YOUNG MEN INTO SLAVE LABOUR\WARFARE where their bodies may be PENETRATED REPEATEDLY by hard metal exploding objects. The very same state that does this prosecutes "Rape"
>>
who gives a shit. its not like anybody here will ever have sex lmao
>>
>>37925085
What a retarded analogy. Do you also hate and want to harm the people you have sex with? Do they also provoke you? And I'm pretty sure that what you just described is in fact illegal.
Is this all you got? How about you try to formulate an actual argument? Oh wait, you don't want to have an honest discussion.
Get fucked.
>>
>>37923241
What happens if lets say you have sex with her, it is all good, and then afterwards she says that she asked you to stop but "you just did not hear it".

Is it rape then too? At what point in a relationship can you be sure that you can not get played by a rape-card?

It feels like you are as a man extremely powerless and while it is unlikely for a girl to actually report you for a rape like this, still, it is in her power. It is her decision whether you are a rapist or not, which is not a very nice feel desu.
>>
>>37925108
The grand joke in all this is that the falsely accused rapists probably get really raped daily by some nigger gangbangers in jail while the woman is whining on tumblr how bad her life has become.
>>
>>37925126
not him but

The analogy is valid. He makes a point that during a fistfight, humans tend to turn animalistic just like during sex. We can simply say they aren't themselves in such situations. Much more valid than the friendship analogy I saw earlier. Why don't you dig into his points instead of using le fallacy fallacy?
>>
>>37925085
that doesn't work as an analogy because fistfights are not built on mutual respect for the other party. sex should be.
>>
You know why women hate rape so much? Because so much of their value as a human being rests between their legs. It's like a little, wet diamond, between their legs and it's the only thing that makes them valuable. Naturally, they want to retain complete control over it, because it's a fucking diamond, right between their legs.

When you come along and you stick your cock in them, you are, in their minds, stealing from them. You are robbing them of their value.
>>
>>37925136

Yes, exactly. Women flippantly encourage state violence and male-on-male violence against men.

It was feminists and women who INSISTED on creating male-only prisons where men are vastly more likely to be brutally assaulted, raped, or even killed by other men - and women justify this by claiming that somehow any male who ends up in prison has more in common with other males in prison, who may be from vastly different social circumstances, than women.

In Brazil recently, there were men as young as 19 literally being BURNT TO DEATH inside prisons there, while roasties have all sorts of privileges in Brazil. The poorest of the poor males get brutalised like that and it's dismissed.

In Argentina they recently made killing women you're in a relationship with a more serious crime. It's called "Femicide". If you kill a female partner - you get basically an automatic life sentence. Does this work the other way around? If a woman kills her partner does she get an automatic life sentence? NO! She doesn't even get sentenced to the MUCH BETTER female prisons most of the time. Most of these women don't even get sentenced. Women have special legal defences to get them off.
>>
File: 1494707913065.jpg (74KB, 1065x991px) Image search: [Google]
1494707913065.jpg
74KB, 1065x991px
Is there any way to terminate my own sex drive completely? Does castration do that?
>>
>>37925199
hrt and test blockers kill sex drive
esp testblockers
anti-depressants do that as well.
>>
I can't believe some of you faggots are calling this 'rape'. If you don't want sex, then fucking say so, don't seduce a man, engage in the act and then say "I don't feel like it anymore" when he's already near the finish line. Only a total fucking cunt would do that, it's called accountability bitches, you agreed to the act.

I'm not even going to go into the Pandora's box of false rape cases, glad to see some people have some common sense.
>>
>>37925126
You're making the wrong assumptions here.
If you're getting into a fistfight you'll have to think of the consequences what could happen and that humans sometimes aren't in their most logical state of mind. With intercourse there's also the added issue of people actually getting off forced sex or where forced sex is part of the consensual "agreement" between the partners. So if you know your girlfriend likes it rough and likes getting held and likes struggling you wouldn't have second thoughts if she did that during sex. If she claims rape afterwards who could decide if it wasn't consensual for her at the time and she isn't claiming it for an ulterior motive? Now we're really digging into real issues, namely that rape is entirely dependent on the consent of both parties but our justice system and science hasn't found a way yet to REALLY determine what's in our heads.
>>
>>37925223
Why don't they give anti depressants to pedophiles?
>>
>>37925280
Because it is violation of humans life to be forcefuly fed psychoactives. It happens only in severe cases and pedos are not rendered that extreme by the system.
>>
>>37925169
It isn't. The point of a fistfight is to harm and continues to be about harm. Sex is about mutual enjoyment but becomes harmful when one person doesn't want it done. Also you're not becoming animals in the sense that you can't control yourselves at all and lose al ability of rational thought. i already said that there is a grey area - but going on for minutes while holding her down is something that can't be justified by "le can't control myself". You don't lose that amount of control unless you're REALLY fucked up.
>>
>>37925298
But why the fuck would a pedophile even need a sex drive? it has absolutely no purpose
>>
>>37925334
Then don't fucking have sex then, you already gave consent, you're already in the act, it's a done deal.

It wouldn't surprise me if there was a case of some bitch trying to pull a stunt like this for false rape, and this law is a reaction to that.
>>
>>37925334
>dude should be in full control when you're having sex
t. virgin
>>
>>37925351
So he can reproduce. Even if he doesn't need it, it is part of him and he has the right and power over letting it be taken away or not.
>>
>>37925024
She's allowed to say no but it isn't a criminal offense if he doesn't stop within 1 millisecond of her saying no.
>>
>>37925403
Wouldn't reproducing potentially make more pedophiles?
>>
>>37925334
The point of a fistfight is that both have engaged into it prior to the act and they know that they will become animals during the act. I agree that there is a grey area, but the focus should be before they have willingly engaged in the said act before the rationale got corrupted. Same with sex.
>>
File: IMG_0207.jpg (197KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0207.jpg
197KB, 900x1600px
Why are are any of you even disussing this topic. It's not like you'll have to worry about this seeing as how mostof you social misfits aren't even capable of getting a woman to put up with you long enough to them into bed.
>>
>>37925266
Sure. Getting raped by someone who can't control himself can happen. It's a risk. That doesn't make it not rape.
Also there are safewords for that kind of shit. If no safewords were agreed upon and there is no reason to believe that the guy intentionally went further than she wanted, yeah that would not be rape imo. But that is once again a grey area and not what the argument initially was about. Most cases are much more black and white.
And don't even start with the proving this shit in court part. I know that that's a shitshow. I'm coming at this from a moral perspective - not a legal one.
Moral of that is, have cameras all over your apartment, have her agree to being filmed, sign coital agreement contracts, and have safewords if you don't wanna get screwed over by a woman.
But that's really another conversation.
>>
>>37925421

idk

maybe or maybe not. it is not a solid fact peadophilia is genetic so there is no reason for the government to infridge.
>>
>>37925443
>Why are you discussing politics? Not like you're ever going to be a politician
>Why are you discussing space? Not like you're ever going to be an astronaut
>>
>>37925443
Slippery slide

Mark my words, there will be cases of men spending 2-3 years in prison because they merely looked at a girl.
>>
>>37925450
>most cases are much more black and white
I'm betting most of those cases aren't even prosecuted while media and advocacy groups focus on the grey ones.
>>
>>37925396
>it's a done deal
it isn't. Read through the other comments. Assertions aren't arguments.

>>37925401
This isn't a fucking binary. You should have enough control to not keep going for 20 minutes after she continually told you to stop and actively tries to stop the act.

>>37925437
You essentially just rephrased the comment I responded to. Read my response again. The point of a fistfight is to act against the will of the other person. You know there is no mercy. This isn't what healthy sex is supposed to be. Yes, people lose some self control during sex, but they should be in a state of mind where they can be expected to end the act given a reasonable amount of time for them to process the others request, instead of actively escalating it and using force on the other.
>>
While the laws regarding rape are incredibly retarded and encourage abuse of said laws, rest assured women are generally not that nuts to report you for rape because you didn't stop having sex when she arbitrarily said "stop" midway.

>inb4 reddit screenshots and fringe cases

Nothing but that; anecdotes
>>
>>37924927
>man coerces girl to have sex with her
>girl agrees
>girl feels bad about it halfway through
>"revokes consent"
>man suffers 4 years of prison
You have to be mental to think that's rape
>>
>>37925527
Nobody ITT is arguing about pounding away 20 minutes after she said no. Stop being a retard and fuck off already.
And please don't try spinning my argument with fistfights just because you're too dumb to get the point I even spelled out for you in my next post.
>>
>>37924194
>4
>14

The 15 year old that made this couldn't even get the numbers right.
>>
File: IMG_4568.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4568.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>>37925180
What the fuck kind of tumblr trip is that?
Fuck off you anti men scum
God I hate you all
>>
>>37925566
>coerces
Why are feminists on the one hand saying that women are as responsible as children and then demanding you treat them the same as you treat men (only the good aspects though)
>>
File: 1491934056618.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1491934056618.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>>37925600
that's women for you, contradictory and illogical
>>
>>37925527
>You essentially just rephrased the comment I responded to. Read my response again. The point of a fistfight is to act against the will of the other person. You know there is no mercy. This isn't what healthy sex is supposed to be. Yes, people lose some self control during sex, but they should be in a state of mind where they can be expected to end the act given a reasonable amount of time for them to process the others request, instead of actively escalating it and using force on the other.

I did not paraphrase shit. The point of a fistfight and the point of sex don't matter in this analogy. What matters is that in both cases, the participants agree to engage in the said act and thyey should know what they are going in for and this is what the system should focus. Ther decisions while they are rational.

>, but they should be in a state of mind where they can be expected to end the act given a reasonable amount of time for them to process the others request, instead of actively escalating it and using force on the other.

This is why it is a grey area. They should, but it is harder to, considering the state of their mind. This is why I feel that true justice would be if the legal system focused on the rational decisions before an act that removes that rationality.

I am out
>>
>>37925546
Thing is, how much risk are you willing to take?
This shit will eventually end like this guy describes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLQahVtTjoc

>men only associating with women that have an extremely good track record of being trustworthy and conservative
>everyone being crazy paranoid about every social situation
>feminists and untrustworthy women (i.e. women that don't have a year long track record of trustworthyness and conservatism; i.e. 90% of women) becoming a new 'untouchable' class
>>
>>37924869
A woman has any right to not consent up to the point when the penis enters the vagina. Once you get to that point though the man isn't even in control of himself anymore, to call a man finishing rape when you consented to him entering originally is just really fucked.

Honestly fuck American women, they're literally the most spoiled fucking pigs in the history of mankind.
>>
>>37925189
>fell for the rape is thievery meme

Once you spend long enough on 4chan you gain the sense of detecting manlets even when height isn't mentioned. You sir are a manlet.
>>
>>37923241
Normies are stupid af, tbqh. The men that went those women are equally as stupid.
>>
>>37925574
>It is rape if they engaged in sex when one of the parties did not consent, prior to the act.
>It is not rape because they have already mutually engaged by the time she did not consent.
I already agreed with the fact that there is a time window where it can be acceptable. We're on the same page about that. This guy however is not arguing for a time window but going through with whatever was agreed upon (hint: people usually dont set a fixed timeframe and meticulously talk about what acts and how they are performed), i.e. the guy finishing whatever he was gonna do with no consideration for the woman at all.
> you're too dumb
that's not an argument. this whole thread you've just been spewing bullshit non arguments and insults. You haven't made the slightest effort to make precise points. Get fucked.
>>
>>37925546
>not stopping when being told to stop
>Somehow deludes himself into believing that it isn't rape

Really activates my almonds
>>
>>37925759
>woman and man both agree to partake in coitus
>woman decides in her head she doesn't consent halfway through
>man promptly put on trial and arrested
First off, they both consented to have sex in the first place, so the woman knows entirely what she's getting into. Secondly, no decent woman (if there are any) would just decide to stop in the middle of sex and then put her partner on trial for not listening. You should not give anyone that kind of fucking power.
>>
>>37924918
Why don't men make a fuss about problems affecting men? Male wars and male on male violence isn't women's problem
>>
>>37923774
same tbqh. stupid robot
>>
>>37924934
A "cunt" is an object
>>
>>37925723
Don't you ever DON'T YOU EVER reply to me again you braindead retard you pranced around agreeing that it isn't possible to pull out in a matter of seconds and then you go back right to twisting the argument into saying that it's rape when the men takes 20 minutes thinking this goes against any other argument you've quoted. You did not bring ANYTHING new to the arguments presented since one hour and accuse me of not making my arguments clear when all you do is misquoting other anons changing their arguments into something nobody but you is talking about.
Congratulations, you may be one of the least intelligent individuals on this board.
>>
>>37925189
No, it's because it takes away agency over your own body and is a dehumanizing and usually violent act.
>>
>>37925826

When men make a fuss, other men and women especially SILENCE THEM. Women's power overwhelms men.

A powerless man summoned by the STATE to go to war has very little voice. While roasties calling for the constant massive expansion of definition of rape have plenty of power and voice - hence they get their way.

And men regularly DO try to defend the interests of other men - the fight against slavery or for gay rights for example were led by men with relative advantage and power, to help men in need... both movements were frequently usurped and derailed and damaged by roasties seeking more priveleges for women.

Make sense, retard?
>>
File: 1495769660673.png (6KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
1495769660673.png
6KB, 120x120px
So how exactly can you prove that a girl consented in the fir st place when she attempts to press charges?
>>
>>37925506
>he looks at girls

this is your problem, normie
>>
>>37925882
>Women's power overwhelms men.
Women have no power, it is illusory and the legal "progress" given to them is just to temporarily pacify them. It makes no real change.

>And men regularly DO try to defend the interests of other men - the fight against slavery or for gay rights
Good for them. Slavery was brought on by males and opposition to gay rights is largely due to men's hate for unmasculine men and the vilification of what they see as the "female" role. So because these problems were started by and affect only men, it makes sense for men to work towards solving them. A group shouldn't be expected to work towards things that aren't in their self-interest.
>>
>>37926089

>Women have no power, it is illusory and the legal "progress" given to them is just to temporarily pacify them. It makes no real change.

Every woman alive has inherent value as a womb and for the associated neotonous attributes and femininity. Every woman alive has more social access, more social connections, and has more people willing to exercise influence on their behalf. This is why at NO time in human history have women been coerced into walking into machine-gun fire or anything like that. Nobody would tolerate that being imposed on women. The average woman has vastly more power than the average man.

>Slavery was brought on by males...

SOME males, and practically all slave-holders had a high degree of access to WOMEN (ie they had wives, daughters, etc). In many cases women owned slaves. In fact at some points in the slave trade, due to the process of manumission, more black women owned slaves than white men! Practically all of the male slaves had NO access to women. They were powerless and under threat of death - and the power of the state, to which the average white woman had vastly more access than a black slave - was arrayed against them.

The same laws that were used to forcibly rape Alan Turing with mind and body destroying chemicals were instituted on behalf of feminist lobbying, the SAME lobbying which established an elevated Age of Consent and various other feminist measures also included more punitive punishment on gay males. Once again, the average female in Western European societies which vilified gay MALES (notice, lesbians were never brutalised to the degree of gay males - whether 'feminine' or 'masculine' in role) had VASTLY more power than these men who ended up beaten and\or in prison.

Roasties have a lot to answer for.
>>
Thats how it should be. Even if you thinka woman can just revoke consent during the act, there is NO PROOF she denied consent. That's the thing about rape, there is usually NO PROOF she denied consent. Imagine this: Some faggot robs a bank. There is no proof it was you, but the owner says you robbed it. You get arrested. Does that make any sense ? Of course not. But with rape it is somehow different. There is no need for proof. The cunt can just say she did and ruin your life. Want to get him arrested ? Use a hidden microphone or something. Don't want to ? Too fucking bad.
>>
>>37926325
We're arguing on a moral, not a legal, basis. Forced sex is still rape even if there is no "proof".
>>
Well, it kinda is. When you force someone to have sex with you, it is.
>>
File: Untitled.png (64KB, 918x518px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
64KB, 918x518px
>>37923241
Was it rape r9k? Was Kyle at wrong for seizing an opportunity here?
>>
>>37924154
Why do people feel entitled to revoke consent? If you agree to a legal contract for like a job or a loan or something and then later decide it was a bad idea they tell you tough luck. Why should sex be different? She already agreed to it so that's all that should matter in the eyes of the law.
>>
lol I'm in NC. Not like I can benefit from it but it'll be funny.

>What normies think it means
Once things start going, the guy can then rape her with impunity!
>What it's supposed to mean
The girl better fucking be damn sure and damn clear she wants to have sex before things start going, use her fucking brain and be careful
>>
>>37923241
>>37923872
Raise up.
>>
Why would you care about such laws? A robot won't be having sex, so it literally doesn't affect us. In fact, normalfags and chads getting fucked over by false rape charges is a good thing
>>
>>37923241
It is rape. If a chick is fucking my ass and I don't feel like it, I say stop.
If I don't feel like fucking her halfway through, I say stop.
Sex isn't something you HAVE to finish, what do they mean by finish,, orgasm? It's an activity between two or more people, it doesn't always end in an orgasm. There's no objective in sex. Just enjoy it. And if you vant respect the other person's wishes you don't deserve to have it.
>>
I JUST WANT TO TOUCH A FUCKING TIDDY MY HEAD IS SPINNING
>>
>>37926662

Cuck detected and not because of the pegging.

It may well be something that everyone can agree on - that if two people are having sex and one says stop, the other respects that.

It's ANOTHER thing to charge a person with "RAPE" and possibly punish them, for continuing to engage in the sex for more than a few seconds.
>>
>>37926637
Exactly. A chad in jail means one less chad.
>>
>>37926637
>>37926890

>>37926637
>>37926890

Not all of us are incel - and guess what? Roasties use these laws for two purposes... FIRSTLY to create misandric framing, in other words they want to set up a system where men are viewed as a threat by default, and remove any rights that men have. This allows them to create cultures where men feel intimidated to enter into. Think of the "campus rape" hysteria - the major reason this is a thing is so women can make universities intimidating and unfriendly places to males because males mean competition for academic and career success.

SECONDLY, Roasties will use this mostly against males who are NOT Chad. Look at the way "age of consent" laws are imposed on Chris Hansen's show and in related sting operations - they go after Pajeet the sexless 20 year old who goes to have consensual loving sex with the 15 year old who looks and acts 19, and HE gets thrown in jail - while Chad is pumping and dumping 15 year olds on the regular.

Get a fucking clue.

Roasties have succeeded at convincing you that it's more worthwhile to withdraw justice from Chad than for roasties to act like human beings. You've internalised misandry - you focus on 'male agency' and denying men rights when roasties can, will, and do use this against non-Chad all the time.
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.