[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why havn't you founded your own business?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: lmfao.png (683KB, 691x767px) Image search: [Google]
lmfao.png
683KB, 691x767px
Why havn't you founded your own business?
>>
>>37922073
>Why havn't you founded your own business?
I may do that very soon
>>
>>37922073
I did. Incorporated in 2012.
>>
god i want a mi24
>>
>tfw you will never have patriotic millionare criminals because you live in the West
>>
>>37922416
>I did. Incorporated in 2012.
Is it a trucking company? Is it like a shell company type thing so you can drive independently? I have no clue how the trucking world works.

Do you make p good money?
>>
Why would any migrant willingly go to these EE shitholes? They are usually filled with scum of the highest order
>>
>>37923674
The West is too dangerous for them as well. The only countries they can go to are Germany and Sweden.
By a crazy coincidence they are also the ones with the most generous welfare laws and where they can murder and rape without being punished.
>>
>>37923693
>The West is too dangerous for them as well.
lol what? I am a migrant who's travelled plenty and there's a world of difference from UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Nord countries and EE. There is a reason why I have a Bulgarian cleaning my toilet
>>
>>37923768
They claim to be "refugees" when coming from Austria or Switzerland. So I guess it's very dangerous there.
>>
File: 1421278226440.jpg (2MB, 2560x2489px) Image search: [Google]
1421278226440.jpg
2MB, 2560x2489px
>>37923606

>tfw can't fly helicopters over the border with Mexico and gun down beaners as they cross into American soil
Why live
>>
File: codec030508[1].jpg (13KB, 225x360px) Image search: [Google]
codec030508[1].jpg
13KB, 225x360px
>>37922073

Is that a Hind D? Colonel, what's a Russian gunship doing here?
>>
>>37924384
Boss get down!
That's an enemy gunship.
A single burst from its machinegun could tear a man in half.
Stay low and crawl along the ground,
that should enable you to sneak past enemies.
>>
>>37923768
/pol/ was the other way, larpfag
>>
>>37924440
/pol/ is everywhere, buddy
>>
I'm thinking about it. I saw those Kekistan shirts someone was selling and thought that selling stupid shit like that would be easy money.

Might go down to the bank and see about starting a company up. I have 18k in my savings from a lawsuit. That would be enough to hire some third-world sweatshop workers and to have someone design a site, and then I would just advertise it on places like reddit and Facebook.
>>
>>37924420
I KNOW STOP TELLING ME EVERYTIME I SEE ONE
>>
File: Snake Hind-D.jpg (197KB, 500x606px) Image search: [Google]
Snake Hind-D.jpg
197KB, 500x606px
>>37922073
A Hind D?
Colonel, why wasn't this original?
>>
>>37924384
FUCK YOU BEATING ME TO THE JOKE REEEEEE
>>
>>37925767
>Colonel, why wasn't this original?

Because:
>>37924384
>>
>go through a dozen countries to the ones with the most gibs me dat
>refugee
really make me think
>>
>>37922073
I don't have any good/interesting ideas and hustling for customers is bullshit
>>
>rusted out pos
>doesn't even look airworthy
>no FLIR
>no searchlight
>no loudspeaker
>$$$ to operate
>loud as fuck
are all slavs this dumb?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.