[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feeling really emotional tonight, boys. Anyone down for a talk?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (34KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
Feeling really emotional tonight, boys. Anyone down for a talk?
>>
What's the haps, chap?
>>
tell us about it Opee
>>
>>37921385
I don't know man, everything I guess. Can't hold it together tonight for some reason. Everything is fucked and I'm completely alone. Except for my brobots of course.
How is ur night going?
>>
>>37921418
howd you end up alone
>>
File: cat.png (553KB, 624x530px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
553KB, 624x530px
>>37921371
why is that cat so sad?
>>
>>37921371
Do you want to talk about that kittens feline herpies and severe nasal infection that might kill it?
>>
>>37921371
Not my greatest one, but there would always be shitty days you know.
>>
There's this really pretty girl at work that I thought was flirting with me. It was so blatant I knew it must be a trap of some kind.
Just looked her up on facebook and she has a boyfriend. The fucking she-devil is messing with my head.
>>
>>37921443
>>>37921418
>howd you end up alone
>>37921418
And how'd you end up gay?
>>
>>37921418

I'm just sitting here, putting off some important but very unfun stuff I have to do. It's like there's a wall in front of me holding me back.

>Everything is fucked

It really is, dude. This world has a lot wrong with it. I'm also tired of people sugar-coating that aspect of reality. Not everything is good in this world; there's a lot of bad stuff, a lot of things that ought to work don't, a lot of people are douchebags, and sometimes even the good people are part-time douchebags even if they don't mean or want to be.
>>
File: IMG_2504.jpg (45KB, 450x616px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2504.jpg
45KB, 450x616px
How about you crack open a cold one, cry about it, and feel better??
>>
Op here. There is a carnival going on outside my front door right now with lots of happy people and music and stuff. The sound of the ladies voice singing with her band is beautiful. The sound of people talking and laughing and enjoying life is beautiful. And I'm alone. I've always been alone. No family no friends. I don't deserve them though.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.