[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i apologize to my ex robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 1459708534608s.jpg (5KB, 244x250px) Image search: [Google]
1459708534608s.jpg
5KB, 244x250px
Should i apologize to my ex robots?
>>
>>37921337
never
originaal
>>
>>37921337
Only if you feel like you should. Don't apologize out of a sense of necessity, apologize because you genuinely feel remorseful for whatever you did. If you don't, even if it's necessary, then it's a pointless and fake gesture.
>>
>>37921337
We can't help you if you don't give us any information.
>>
>>37921337
The only reason to apologize is if it helps you make peace within yourself.
Or if you want to get back with your ex, which I don't advise.
>>
No you stupid fucking cuck, she isn't going to have sex with you because you apologize.
>>
It won't help you. Only feed her ego
>>
>>37921337
>that aimed angle
WOJAK NO-
>*BANG*
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>*kneels down and holds wojak's corpse
N0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
>>
>>37921368
>>37921383
OP here

>alright long story short fellas
> we get going off really well
> things are fucking amazing for a while
> one day hang out with my mates
> my mates got chicks with them
>i tell her this and ask if she would like to come
>she explodes on me calling me a cheater saying im gonna fuck those other chicks
>wtf.jpg
>try to calm her down
>doesn't message me for a few days
>get pissed off cause i feel like i did nothing wrong
>she calls me back saying "im sorry lets get back together"
> i basically go "oh so you get to decide now when everythings all good now eh"
>call her a slut
> end relationship.jpg
>i got caught up in the heat of the moment to shit
>Regret feeding my ego

(its been 1 year)
>>
>>37921393
what if its both sorta?
>>
>>37921406
this is the only reason why i feel i shouldn't
>>
>>37921449
Dude. It's been one year. Regardless of whether you're actually sorry or not, you need to close this chapter for yourself. Either apologize and try to get her back (that seems to be the underlying intention here?) and accept the final response, or focus on your life and other chicks.
If you need to apologize to move on, do it, but don't humiliate yourself or you'll only end up feeling even more sorry.
>>
>>37921634
its fucked man, ive been with 2 other chicks inbetween that 1 yeart and felt nothing for them, even declined a bj. They just made me think about her
>>
>>37921449

You should apologize for absolutely nothing. Not only did you personally do nothing wrong (like the fuhrer), but when a cunt out-of-the-blue accuses you of cheating, it's because she's already done so and is projecting the guilt onto you.

Don't ask me why they do it, but they do it. 100%. Every time. Has never failed.
>>
>>37921671
but then why would she msg me 2 days later to get back with me and apologize for losing her shit?

(The fuhrer was the chosen one)
>>
>>37921699

Because she felt guilty about projecting her own guilt onto you. She was also, in her own mind, apologizing for cheating on you.

Trust me dude, I was in a very serious relationship with a girl who did this to me once, and I was too oblivious to realize why she was behaving the way she was. I found out when she dumped me that she had, by her own admission, cheated on me literally days before she went apeshit accusing ME of cheating.

This has happened with about four different women thus far, but the serious relationship was the time where it really clicked: women do this as some twisted form of absolution.

You'd be doing yourself a great service to just move on. She's not worth it.
>>
>>37921776
fuccck hurts to think about it but you are probably right. she was claiming she never cheated on me but i called her slut and ended it that while back.

i just feel so guilty about it rn
>>
>>37921806

You don't have anything to feel guilty about. Move on with your life.
>>
>>37921826
>>37921826
i ly fellow robot, ill try to

desu you saying she probably cheated on me opened my eyes, i feel fucking sad tho but sluts be sluts
>>
>>37921449
You should never explain yourself to a woman, and most men either. It only lowers their view of you a huge majority of the time.
No bitch should treat you like that, it's compete disrespect. She disrespected you, you called her out. And she couldn't handle the fact she was a bitch. It's not your fault at all.
She tried to play her game and lost big time. If anything she should thank you because she'll probably never play that fucking stupid game again.
>>
>>37921667
Try hating her. Make a list of all the things you don't like about her, remind yourself of the reasons this person is not in your life anymore. Contrary to popular advice, this is an important part of accepting separation, and not harboring resentment for some time is not a sign of maturity or emotional health.
>>
>>37921880

Yep. Don't get invested. Modern western "culture" has ruined our women. I weep for the future.
>>
>>37922025
>>37921942
ive tried hating her and i did for a while

just the past 4 months its been some wicked feels trip, we added each other back on social media and its just weird
>>
>>37921481
In that case I don't advise it.
>>
>>37921337
If you've done something grievous, then yes, you probably should. If it's just minor like it is 90% of the time, just let it go and move on.
>>
>>37921671
When I accused my long gone ex of cheating it wasn't because I cheated on her so I'm not sure desu fambalam
>>
>>37921449

leave her alone you piece of shit
>>
>>37923115
yeah you guys gave me the reality i needed desu

all women are cold and sluts
>>
>>37923206
GO ANON!!!!

WOMEN ARE FUCKING WHORES TRUST ME don't ever give those snakes the fucking time of day
>>
>>37923277
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhIBrCwJAm4
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.