[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots: what is the perfect height and penis size?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 273
Thread images: 27

File: 1469079496701.jpg (184KB, 640x422px) Image search: [Google]
1469079496701.jpg
184KB, 640x422px
be honest and ignore the robot rage
>>
5'6 because taller is awkward and 5 inch because bigger hurts
>>
>>37921089
>5 inch because bigger hurts
>knowing

WHORE
>>
4'11" because taller is awkward and 3 inch bc bigger hurts
>>
3'3 and 3'3
>>
Not a fembot but:
Height:6'2
Penis 8" and thicc
>>
i dont care much about height at all but i know a lot of girls wont even consider touching a guy shorter than them. i think anyone 5 inches taller than the girl theyre interested in has a safe bet, but most girls think 6 ft tall is ideal. as for penis length...uhh some girls are total size queens but that should be a red flag! as long as your dick is at least 5 inches and girthy you should be fine. 6.5/7 is probably "ideal" though
>>
no perfect height

no bigger than 6in =]
>>
File: thatfeel.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
thatfeel.gif
14KB, 633x758px
I'm sorry that I'm not good enough.
>>
>>37921131
I have this and it does not help
>>
i-is 5'5 too short
>>
>>37921182
erect or what?
>>
>>37921182
you just need to find the right gal that doesnt care! im 5'8" and dated a 5'6" boy long term, people would look at us funny especially when i was in heels but it really doesnt matter in the long run, love isnt superficial anon
>>
>MFW I'm 6'1"
>MFW my dick is 7" long, 6 1/2" around, thicccc
>MFW I should be Chad Thundercock but I can't stop shitposting on the Internet, playing FPS games and chugging coke like it's going out of business
>MFW my shitty habits have made me 30 lbs overweight
>MFW literal autism
>MFW racist and homophobic as fuck, huge turn off for every fucking girl who would ever give me the time of day

Why even keep living
>>
5'4 and 4 inches
>>
>>37921257
learn to like diet coke, smart ass.
>>
>>37921257
why dont you start exercising and being less racist and homophobic lol
>>
>>37921182
I'm 5'5" too. It's ok. Majority of women are shorter than us. Where I live anyway. We can find someone. Maybe.
>>
>>37921287

Diet coke is even worse for you, smart ass.

>>37921294

Because crime stats don't lie and gay shit is disgusting
>>
>>37921131
Fuck off faggot neck yourself
>>
Height - 6'
Penis size - 7"
Ez
>>
Ideal height is 6'0'' with no penis.
>>
>>37921066

I never cared much about height since im not tall so id say 5'6+ is fine
As for penis i'd say somewhere between 6-7in
>>
>>37921313
"crime stats dont lie"
uh yeah im sure people living in shitty poor communities are always going to have higher crime stats, no matter the race. institutionalized racism caused minorities to inherit the shitty communities in america, where they also have shittier education and with that comes higher chances of violence and being imprisoned.
>>
>>37921313
It's not good for you, but it has no calories so you don't have to kick the habit to lose weight, SMART ASS.
>>
6 feet
6 inches
6 figures
>>
>>37921089
Having a gf the same height is WAY more awkward, especially during sex.

t. 6'1 gf
>>
>>37921419
There are more poor white people in America than their are poor black people, but blacks cause more crime, your theory doesn't work m8.
>>
>>37921066
I think my boyfriend is perfect, he is the only one I have been with though.
He's 5'9 maybe and 5"

i'm 5'7

I had a crush on a 4'11 guy before, I think I could make it work.
>>
>>37921313
you're not being logical about the crime stats. don't just look at the percentage of crimes per capita, per race, you also have to look at the rate of people actually being a criminal in the first place. the vast majority of people of all races are not violent criminals. for you to focus so much on comparative statistics misses the forrest for the trees and is indicative of you trying to find group enemies for no good reason. people see this and assume the worst. if you're autistic though, it doesn't matter and they won't like you regardless, such is the life of the autist.
>>
>>37921419

That is single handedly the dumbest thing I've ever read. How do you account for the fact that whites living in poverty have far less crime?

How do you account for the persistent IQ gap which is not some neo-nazi myth but an inconvenient truth?
>>
>>37921533

"Crime stats" is a blanket term for everything you just said. Blacks still commit far more crime than any other race. Even the Australian Aboriginal is tame by comparison.
>>
>>37921533

Also yes, even if I wasn't racist as fuck, my odd mannerisms are the #1 reason I can't have nice things.

Fuck autism.
>>
Fuck off """""fembot"""""

Originally saged
>>
I'm a KV so I'm not very knowledgeable with this, but I think as long as you're above 3'' it shouldn't matter, as long as your partner isn't somebody who only cares about that sort of thing.
If they love you, it really shouldn't matter.
And please, please, do not settle for a woman who's had more than two partners. No matter what anybody says, it is important.
It shows she has no self-control and is willing to just pleasure herself rather than save herself for somebody she loves.
>>
>>37921532
Get off the board, you dumb whore.

All of you. Get the fuck out.
>>
>>37921579
sure, but the vast majority of them aren't violent criminals, so why would you focus on that or try to say that they are? By the same logic, you might say that most rapists are men, therefore men are likely to be rapists. That would likely offend you to be painted in a bad light based on something you cannot control, so you can understand why other people don't appreciate it when you do the same to them.
>>
>>37921629

That's when I behave like a civilized human being and prove that I do not fit the profile of a rapist, rather than getting all butthurt about it and acting like a fag.

It works surprisingly well, rather than chimping out because someone is wary of a stranger who belongs to genetic group with a propensity for violence and theft.
>>
>>37921543
>How do you account for the fact that whites living in poverty have far less crime?
>IQ gap
Culture. The Jews marketed rap to them since the 80s and this assured them easy money and the scheme hasn't quit working because poor people/this is the only image they can fall ubder because what American black person will embrace their tribalist heritage at a young age? Its better to fit in.
And decades upon decades of tribalism will do that to a race/species' brains and slavery and the displacement caused by the aftershock and concurrent segregation didn't help set them on the right path. It still needs a hundred years maybe. Fuck.
>>
taller than me and around 6 inches
>>
>>37921749

You don't actually understand what the persistent IQ gap is if that's your answer.
>>
>>37921089
>because bigger hurts
But what if I want to hurt you?
>>
>>37921532
>mfw these are my stats
>mfw I been alone and insecure my whole life while my stat dopplerganger has a gf

Fuck my life
>>
Tall enough to be an eligible sperm donor

Penis preference varies but my guess is 6 inches
>>
>>37921797
i literally just said thousands of years tribalism will make the new offspring predisposed to being less intelligent. What the fuck else do you want? I'm basically saying what you're saying, just trying to give a reason for it.
>>
Fembots of r9k, the female anonymous posters lurking here, please answer my call.
How does it feel to finger yourself? And by fingering, I do mean penetrating your vagina with your fingers in a motion of in and out.
>>
>>37921797
>meanwhile Euroanon lacks reading comprehension
>>
>>37921749

Plus points for knowing about the Jews though. It's always the goddamned Jews.

But really, all you need to do is look at Africa. The average IQ in Africa is literally below the threshold for mental retardation in the west. American blacks are doing only marginally better.

Attempts have been made since Europeans began their incursions into Africa to educate the populations there; it was regarded as an abject failure. We're talking about a people who have invented precious little, seldomly engage in agriculture and believe that A. raping little girls will cure their HIV and B. believe that albinos are divine beings that, when killed and cannibalized, will grant magical powers.

I understand wanting to make excuses for it. But I suspect your interactions with blacks have been limited to upper-class American blacks, who for the most part act in a civilized fashion as befitting their status. Go live in the ghetto for a few years, or teach at a majority African-American school and you'll quickly become jaded.

Are there intelligent, civilized blacks out there? Of course. But they're rare. Is it sad? Yes. I don't want to have to feel the way I do about anybody, but I'm so fucking autistic I won't allow myself to swallow delusions. Most blacks are aggressive and fucking stupid.
>>
>>37921858
>>37921911

Not going to lie, I read the first sentence and immediately disregarded the rest of the post on the assumption that it was leftist drivel.

You're probably right, thousands of years of tribalism undoubtedly had a negative impact on their cognitive development, as well as the real lack of any need to plan ahead. No winters, plenty of food to be had. Ask yourself, why are these motherfuckers starving and dependent on foreign aid from the west in one of the most fertile and hospitable continents on the planet?
>>
>>37921929
>>37921929
>>37921988
i want to know why well-off blacks are intelligent and why my 2 black friends are intelligent despite all of africa being literally handicapped

>>37921879
feels like having to pee

>>37921829
i seriously hope you guys don't think your stats are why girls don't want you
>>
perfect height is 5'10"-6'2" perfect cock is 6-7 inches (and intact only :3c)
>>
>>37922062

Not all of your intelligence is heritable. But if you truly know what the persistent IQ gap really is, you know that even intelligent, well-off blacks are on average 15 IQ points lower than their peers. The real mystery is the why.
>>
File: white_people.png (966KB, 1041x1297px) Image search: [Google]
white_people.png
966KB, 1041x1297px
>>37921419

>(((crime stats)))
>>
>>37922076

Fuck off auscunt.
>>
>>37922102
>>>>>>(((Texas is a real place)))))
>>
>>37921336
:) thanks for the good feeling
>>
>>37921929
>Go live in the ghetto for a few years, or teach at a majority African-American school and you'll quickly become jaded.
Well first: Making excuses =//= giving reasons for the causal relationship of the environments/cultures effect on them. They chose a lifestyle and it affected them. Its sad. But it had a lot to do with where they were in the world, being surrounded by desert, jungle, and dangerous predators will make a group more concerned with just surviving, but that's another conversation. Just go read 'Guns, Germs and Steel' yourself if you give a fuck, but I'm not making excuses. They had the numbers to move forward but that wasn't ever a priority.
Also I went to a nearly all black middle school in the US. I know exactly how bad it is. But in 2015 or 16 I think(maybe earlier idk) the smartest family in Britain was black, but those two kids were groomed heavily by their Master's degree owning parents. So its possible, just requires extensive grooming and the right environment, and keep american rap the fuck away from them.
Anyways I don't have to worry about it. The blacks where I live are well behaved for the most part. Hell they rarely interact with each other because they don't want to be seen as "those fucking minorities". So it gives me hope for the future.
Also while we're on the topic, the list of inventions by blacks is criminally underdiscussed on this site, but that's why the meme "what inventions?? lel" has mostly gone away. People don't want to acknowledge any of it after they find out it doesn't begin with peanuts and end with the Super Soaker.
t. Mixed-raced POS
>>
>>37922062

Also take into consideration that the overwhelming majority of blacks in the United States today can trace their lineage back to a white ancestor, usually an Irish indentured servant or a slave master. This would, as far as heritable intelligence goes, confer a benefit on those with a higher ratio of European DNA.
>>
>>37922142

I'm referring to Africa when I speak of inventions. There isn't a whole lot coming from the "Dark Continent."
>>
>>37922097
How do we know that though?I think if the average university student has a 115IQ the average black student wouldn't have a 100IQ.

>>37922159
>irish
>white

bye
>>
>>37922062
Prob has something to do with they have bigger heads, thus a slightly bigger brain. Though science tells us, having a small brain gives better cognitive function in all aspects, my theory is that their having a bigger brain with the right grooming can actually be just as good if not better, because their neurons are still firing with learning and grey matter is still becoming more dense, now with room for more expansion. Just my theory though.
Though again cultural too. My black friend has rejected rap since he was a kid and he's one of the smartest people I know.
>>
>>37921309
Is that erect or flaccid?
>>
>>37922223
>science tells us, having a small brain gives better cognitive function in all aspects

is that true? Can you back that up? That would mean dogs and women are capable of intelligence.
>>
>>37922256

The wrinkles and number of neuron connections in your brain are what make you more or less intelligent. More wrinkles and connections = more intelligence.
>>
5'7"-8" height
5"-6" penis, thicker is better than length
>>
>>37922195

IQ tests

Also Irish are actually white. Not even Irish but that meme is fucking retarded drivel cooked up by anglos who regarded them as worth less than blacks
>>
>>37922062
No, but it's made me insecure enough for them not wanting to be with me
>>
>>37922256
Im phoneposting, Im not gonna look for a link. You can do it bud. But we saw through fossils of our caveman ancestors get increasingly smaller brains as brains got better at storing capacity.
It doesn't mean brains across the field, just from an evolutionary pov. Theoretically, future dogs will probably have greater capacity than todays, but given what we give them for mental stimulation, it could only be in reflex and memory or something, they won't be talking anytime soon of course.
>>
>>37922347
>But we saw through fossils of our caveman ancestors get increasingly smaller brains
Derped hard there sorry. You know what I mean though.
>>37922176
No I get you. After the inital civilization and basic tools it was all "we're alright, fuck it. Let's just not get eaten." pretty much.
>>
>>37922300
I'm irish and the irish are subhuman.

>>37922334
i hope i made you feel better about yourself

>>37922347
w hat
>>
>>37922176

I don't know man, AIDS is a pretty complex and impressive invention
>>
>>37922425

>I'm Irish

I doubt it.
>>
>>37922425
No not really
In fact, I feel worse
>>
Man. This already shitty thread got raped.
>>37922436
Couldn't pass up that one huh, here's your (you)
>>
File: 1498159474645.png (104KB, 300x310px) Image search: [Google]
1498159474645.png
104KB, 300x310px
>>37922247
This is a pretty shit joke my dude.
>>
>>37921066
5'8"-6'3" is good, anything above the latter who doesn't play basketball is just weird, even if he did it's just oddly tall, I think 5'10" is best for me so it doesn't look weird
Wouldn't know about dicks, though I'd imagine it depends on height, maybe body shape, and preference
>>
>>37922425
>the irish and scottish are the only family oriented white people and theyre probably going to be the only white people left eventually because the rest of you either dont breed or beta as fuck
>>
>>37921066
Not a robot (/pol/ & /cgl/), but 5'8" in height and 5" weiner is fine for me.
>>
>>37921066
6'5
And
10inches cut please
>>
>>37922062
I fucking hate talking to guys that can't even keep a conversation. It's not quirky and cute, it's fucking annoying. That's why I used to only date dudes that like to play sports or do physical recreational activities.
>any sign of vidyas or expensive desktop was a red flag
I try to give advice and give some postive vibes these guys (robots), but goddamn, you can't use a cheat code in life for the lack of years of experience in social skills. My kids are never going to be shut ins and i'll sign them up for sports or some type of social group settings. /r9k/ is a result of parent's lack of guidance for their kid's social skills.

Also, 5 inches is perfect. Any obsession of big dicks is a total male thing.
>>
>>37921066
Wanna know how I know you're a virgin and/or under the age of 22 op?
>>
>>37923477

He is posting on /r9k/?
>>
>>37923381

Kek, no. People who engage in sports are typically fucking retarded. Enjoy having sub-100 IQ children who couldn't think their way out of a corn maze.
>>
>>37923742
>engaging in sports makes you more healthy, attractive and more likely to get a mate

Surely engaging in sport would be the smart thing to do.
>>
>>37923477
Are you anon's mom?
>>
>>37923770

lol, no. The only thing "healthy" about sports is cardio and stamina, both of which can easily be acquired through other means which don't necessitate risking your skeletal structure or gray matter.
>>
5'5-5'11" or basically same/taller height than me

5" to 6" but no more. Bigger dick just painful and guys just ram you like a fleshlight with no other foreplay or anything. Gets boring fast. At least learn other stuff and don't just be like "muh dik"
>>
>>37923381

>I fucking hate talking to guys that can't even keep a conversation.

Translation: I can't actually hold a conversation myself and I'm obviously vapid and uninteresting which is why I need muscle-bound meat-heads to talk about their six-packs and their day at the gym with me

Kill yourself roastie.
>>
>>37923890
i'm not the person replying to you but sports is a very broad word. track (running), tennis and swimming are considered sports.

i do think football and soccer are retarded sports and the people that do them are sub 100 IQ.
>>
>>37923890
and how does tennis or swimming risk your skeletal structure or grey matter?
>>
>>37923890
News to you: Exercise makes gives people endophins and people who exercise are typically happier and thus more fun to be around than you. Also exercise is good for the brain and will increase life expectancy.
>inb4 "where do you work out? The library" dot jpeg
Most of my robot friends/gamer friends are brainlets with nothing to say.
>>
>>37923997
>Exercise makes gives
I'm sorry I'm a faggot for this. An heroing shortly.
>>
>>37923997

t. sportsfag trying to justify his obsession

Your friends are not brainlets and are probably a lot smarter than you. News to you I'm sure.
>>
>>37924023
Holy shit you're a salty little cuck aren't you?
>>
>>37923890
>risking your skeletal structure
lmao

why would we even have a skeleton if it weren't meant to be utilized? this is exactly why your pasty broke ass stays inside of a room

hope that gray matter can conjure up a gf for you
>>
>>37921066
>5'3" (160cm)
>4-5 inches (when erect, of course)

But I'm a freak and he has to be a sub who is ok with being touched in the boipussy so

Weight also matters because a little chub is fine and can be kinda cute, but fat people need not apply.
>>
>>37924023
No they're not. They only talk about video games and every other issue they veer on "the safe side" with to avoid having opinions scrutinized by each other. They're all afraid to step out of their high school personas. Which is why I don't even talk to them anymore. But this is all anecdotal clearly.
Also the only 'sport' I do is ride a bike(sometimes) you fucking idiot, I'm just aware of the positive effects of it, that are backed up by science.
>>
>>37923742
>>37923890
It creates a social circle, instills discipline and produces character through attrition anons. That's why I liked physically active guys. Nice bods was just an extra treat.
>>37923770
Thanx hon.
>>37923923
I like sports, politics, music, film, philosophy, space, conspiracy theories and many more interests, so I'll have a large arsenal of topics to talk about. If I were to actually talk to you right now IRL, you'd be a stuttering fucking mess.
Terminate your existence in this dimension immediately, you involuntary celibate addict.
>roastie
Kek. It still riles up my ass more than slut, bitch and cunt combined.
>>
>>37921336
Cool to see my stats up here ;) thnx ano
>>
>>37924121
Nigger you learned about grey matter ITT, just stop. But yeah you are right.
>>37924023
Surely you know more about other peoples friends when you have none yourself brainlet. Kek.
>>
>>37924089

>cuck

Post discarded.

>>37924082

I highly suspect that everything that you just said was absolute rubbish. I loved your insinuation that I'm an involuntary celibate or that I stutter based on the statement that I think sports are for retards.

So, let's see how much you actually know on these subjects?

Sports: I don't fucking care about sports, shit discarded.
Politics: Name the operation in which numerous Nazi scientists, namely aerospace and engineering. Offer your insights on this operation, and what effects it had on the political climate at the time.
Music: What late 19th century musical piece features cannons as instruments and who was it composed by?
Philosophy: If there is an objective point to our existence, what do you believe it is and why?
Space: What was the name of the first potentially Earth-like planet discovered, and which observatory made the discovery?
Conspiracy Theories: True or false: the CIA conducted several experiments with astral projection/remote viewing.

Also, perhaps you could be so kind as to enlighten me as to the meaning of "atsenal?" That's a new one to me, and I'd like to know its meaning so that I can include it in my already bloated vocabulary.
>>
>>37924023
>>37923923
>>37923890
>>37924176
>>37924146
Chairstrappedfags BTFO
>>
>>37924191

Translation: I am mentally retarded due to multiple cranial impacts and just got btfo but I am going to pretend like I totally just one-upped you.

Your friends really are smarter than you. Give up.
>>
>>37924257

>Politics: Name the operation in which numerous Nazi scientists, namely aerospace and engineering

*were brought to the United States secretly to continue and expand their research on rocketry.
>>
File: 1455851666313.png (94KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1455851666313.png
94KB, 250x250px
>>37921313
Well then, I guess you'll just have to stay gf-less, friendo.
Do try stepping outside sometime though. Does people who unironically buy into /pol/'s satire some good.
>>
>>37924257
>>37924323
Is the entire reason youre so butthurt because she said she likes sports???
>>
>>37924273
see>>37924146
You don't know shit about my exfriends. They work at Mcdonalds and smoke pot constantly so they can't be all that. This is why I abandoned them. They're too consumed by media culture to even pick up a single book. My library takes up half of my wall, and some closet space.
You don't know shit if you are actually implying exercise/sports can't be beneficial.
>>37924257
>doesn't understand Burden of proof
YOU are the one making outrageous, unverifiable, assumptious claims. Are you serious kid?
>>
>>37921089
>>37921268
>>37921532
>>37922275
>>37923902
lanklets BTFO, will they ever recover?
>>
>>37924273
also
>doesnt understand I said I only ever bike, a low impact cardio based sport in which I've never sustained an injury other than a minor wrist sprain a year ago
Lrn2readingComprehension chairstrapped POS
You're a joke. A living meme even.
>>
>>37924268
>t.desktopfag
>>37924257
I'm about to smoke some meth and have sex. Lates dude!
>MMA, BBJ, baseball, football and futbol
>operation paperclip
>blackmetal, deep dubstep, neurofunk, film OST (1970s-now), too much other genres to name
>absolutely believe in oscillating universe after all matter is sucked in the last blackhole, aeons after heat death
>too much, but without FTL drives, what's the point of super earths.. I think we'll need to be 70% cyborg to be in suspended animation for far travel, to much details to name anything
>true, also google book (pdf) of Fritz Springmeier
>atsenal... meant arsenal (on mobile)
>>
>>37924404
>>t.desktopfag
Bro. I was saying you were one of the people doing the BTFOing.
And I'm phoneposting.
>>
>>37924348

Burden of proof doesn't apply here. At no point did I make any sort of outrageous, unverifiable or assumptious claims. She claimed she was stimulated by such discourse, I am merely testing her knowledge.

Also, your friends are STILL smarter than you. I also never claimed exercise was without benefit, nor did I claim that sports were without benefit. My original claim was that the benefits obtained by playing sports could be attained through other, less potentially detrimental methods. You should probably acquire some basic reading comprehension.

Your condescension in calling me "kid" is fairly amusing though. I truly hope you stick around, because watching you flop about like a salmon out of water has brought me a fair bit of joy.

>>37924347

I'm not butthurt, and I'm merely calling out a braindead roastie for what she is: a braindead roastie. It amuses me to absolutely no end how many virtuous white knights have leapt to this fair maiden's aid, though.

"I like guys who are into sports because they're easier to talk to."

What, while they're stuttering from their third concussion and randomly drooling from the mouth going on about MMA or Football? Topkek. She's only interested in muscle, and not of the cranial variety.
>>
>>37922062
Because colonialism
>>
>>37924429
XX chromosomes here homie. Gonna go radio silence in ten minute after we smoke this dime of G-funk. My bad.
>>
>>37924470
>reddit spacing
GET OUT FAG
>>
>>37924470
>It amuses me to absolutely no end how many virtuous white knights have leapt to this fair maiden's aid
Nigger all i did was ask a question calm your autism.

>while they're stuttering from their third concussion and randomly drooling from the mouth going on about MMA or Football
projection, i played baseball and golf growing up and dont regret it one bit. The reason i asked was cause im assuming youre fat and/or suck at sports. Basically youve confirmed it.

>She's only interested in muscle, and not of the cranial variety
Why is it suprising that women like men who are in shape? If it you think thats strange youre a moron. Its natural and perfectly fine. The same way as men love beautiful women with nice perky breasts and round asses.

Calm your autism and hit the gym.
>>
>>37924404

>About to smoke some meth

Holy fuck kill yourself. You didn't even answer half my questions properly and instead went on about your favorite "music" because you're a self-absorbed shitstain.

It was 1812 Overture by Tchaikovsky. It wasn't "too much," it was Gliese 581c. You completely failed to actually articulate what you felt the meaning of life was.

To put it bluntly, you're an idiot. These are all things your current fucktoy is interested in, not you. You are completely devoid of any inkling of a personality, and absolutely nothing about you is interesting except your meth-addicted hole. I feel sorry for the idiots staunchly defending you, especially since you took the time out to shit on one of them. Top kek lads. I think my point has been adequately made.
>>
>>37924516

The only thing I've confirmed is that I am objectively, 100% disinterested in sports and have further postulated that people who are into sports are hardly capable of stringing a series of words together to form a coherent sentence, as you have just demonstrated.
>>
>>37924470
>At no point did I make any sort of outrageous, unverifiable or assumptious claims.
1. You assumed I have sustained cranial impact of any sort.
2. Implied that only retards do sports when every NFL player has to have decent grades to even qualify. Meanwhile the average robot just barely made it out of High school if that.
3. Implied my potsmoking, sometimes ecstasy taking "friends" are automatically smarter than me because they're not the ones arguing with you, conveniently ignoring that they are working dead end jobs and ONLY talk about vidya and fucking Steven Universe and shit.
>I truly hope you stick around, because watching you flop about like a salmon out of water has brought me a fair bit of joy.
>ohmuhgod better imply im not hot and bothered after writing this wall of text and lemme just backpedal on my original claims
Goddamn you're a mess. Im going to bed. Go outside. Your spine is compressing and bloodflow is residing in your legs, not much to your brain.
>>37924489
I already knew you were a girl dude.
>>
>>37924597

Them jimmies rustled?

Yeah, them jimmies rustled.
>>
File: 1496563413418.jpg (29KB, 500x504px) Image search: [Google]
1496563413418.jpg
29KB, 500x504px
>>37924571
>le grammar error
>he types poorly on 4chan unlike a supreme scholar such as myself
>le win XDDDDD
First off please tell me you realize that the way i shitpost on 4chan has absolutely no baring on my real life.

Second off i can only imagine how many times you re-read that massive run on sentence before posting it.

Third youre disinterested in sports because you suck at them. Plain and simple. Youre either morbidly obese or a supreme skelly. Either way youre a genetic failure and this is a fox and sour grape situation.

Fourth postulate about how much of a faggot you are for saying postulate to make yourself sound more intelligent than you are.

How bout dat?
>>
>>37924538
>never smoked meth to have a 6 hour sexathon
Foo! I'm not going to answer specific ass questions! I can tell you what is your favorite caliber for shooting or if use hickory or mesquite for bbq? I'm drinking and smoking to be in a fucking debate. Go to the gym! I met my man in bjj classes.
>>37924571
I'm not even talking about full contact sports. But to say it doesn't create brotherhood, character, discipline or expabsion of social circle is not honest. Gotta put in the work (socially).
>>
>>37924632

>baring
>implying my sentence was a run-on
>Implying I'm not disinterested in sports because they're fucking boring ego-stroking dick-swing fests that brainlets follow religiously because they don't understand anything else
>vlad the implyer.jpeg goes here

I don't have to pretend to be intelligent. And I definitely don't have to pretend that I'm smarter than you are. I would hazard to guess that your IQ is in the double digits. Don't breed.
>>
>>37924597

Not any of the other guys but wanted to know if you like games. Now, the typically outsdoor man or sports guy just plays call of duty and the FLAVOR OF THE YEAR game, well in general at least. Why the average woman (no nerdy) eye roll when a guy wants to get really immersed in an online community? Why is bad in their eyes? You know, spending hours talking to others and forming guilds raids, or being always aware of the news etc etc it gives an strange sense of unity that is really hard to find irl unless you have a group of friends that have been together for years where every member is used to each other. Thing is, nerdy hobbies usually suck up a lot of time, in nowadays online games like MMOs you have to sink like 3-5 hours a day minimun to be at least somewhat decent or competitive. The other day in some forum a guy told me that he thinks that the moment an online community gets together is time to go out because it transforms in a circlejerks and with time it gets toxic and more toxic because the original group wants to stay ''pure'' also said something about that people that collect stuff do it because they don't have a balanced life and they need to cover a hole by getting things. Tell me your general opinions about the anime or gaming community, or nerdom/geekdom in general, what do you think about the fact that companies pushed the ''nerds are cool'' trend so much that they actually made it something mainstream when it was a shunned sub culture in the 90s? Btw why is an expensive desktop bad? Even normies need expensive desktop these days because games are much more powerful graphically wise. Sometimes i feel that i only can get along well with nerd or geek girls, really.
>>
>>37921336
>When you fit criteria but are shitskin, so need grills who don't mind tech support

;(((((
>>
>>37924648

You won't answer specific questions because you don't know the answers to them. You aren't as interesting or knowledgeable as you think you are and your dismissiveness casts a tremendous cloud of doubt over your claim that you enjoy intellectually stimulating conversation.

Oh, and while I'm at it: Smoking a neurotoxic drug to enhance the pursuit of pleasure is absolutely hedonistic trash. Enjoy your new addiction. I'm sure it'll be really fun in a few years when you look ten years older than you really are, your teeth are rotting out, and your brain becomes incapable of producing its own serotonin.

Fucking pathetic lel
>>
>>37924662
>>baring
And? Do you not do what this means? Not so smart.

>>implying my sentence was a run-on
I didnt imply it I said it. Not so smart.

>>Implying I'm not disinterested in sports because they're fucking boring ego-stroking dick-swing fests that brainlets follow religiously because they don't understand anything else
>ego-stroking dick-swing fests
You mean like how youre acting right now? Not so smart.

>I would hazard to guess that your IQ is in the double digits. Don't breed
>calls me an implyer than implys
I would tell you not to breed but again youre either a fatass or a skeleton so you wont be no matter what.
>>
>>37924597
Coo cool... /r9k/ is a fucking trip. I'm usually at /pol/, /cgl/ and /k/. I'm a but to smoke my last hit after posting this and blow a big cloud for you. Remember kids, before meth session, it a big, nutritional meal and don't smoke more than 6 hours. Need to level back to baseline so the comedown isn't terrible. Also. Have a few beers to mitigate that 'I did too much' feel.
>>
>>37921336
>When you fit criteria but are shitskin, so need grills who don't mind tech support

;(((((
>>37924380

Nah
>>
>>37924713

It's bearing. Baring means to expose oneself. You're retarded. My sentence also wasn't a run-on sentence. Somebody needs to take remedial English courses.

>calls me an "implyer" (not a word) then* implies* which is still wrong. You're still an idiot. Not so smart. Get on my level, bitch.
>>
>>37924725
you like cosplay? then you like anime or weeby stuff?
>>
>>37924725

You've already admitted to smoking meth. You're irrelevant. Remove yourself by whichever means you see fit.
>>
>>37924777
>remove yourself by whichever means you see fit
It seems she chose meth as a means anon :^)
>>
File: 1493603141169.gif (1MB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
1493603141169.gif
1MB, 360x203px
>>37924755
Again this is 4chan, do you honestly think how i type means anything at all? Again if youre going to assume im not smart based off of how i type then again im going to assume you dont like sports because youre a fat loser. If you arent ashamed of being fat then just admit it.
>>
>>37924794

Top kek. Here's your (You) lad.
>>
>>37924805

It is completely and totally relevant to your intellectual capacity, which is obviously suffering from some sort of deficit. Quit trying to justify yourself. Just accept that you're an absolute moron, which can likely never be fixed. You know what's funny about it though? Even if I was out of shape in some form, that can be remedied through exercise. You can't fix your retardation.

Go ahead and take your leave now, untermensch.
>>
>>37924777
>>37924706
My last post for you guy. I bet your ass isn't even American!
>muh ad homonem
You are straight weird homeboy and I'm only replying to you on last time because of my higher estrogen levels has increased my empathy for your sorry ass!
t.mother of two, girlfriend of 6 years, $43k a year earner as D.O.T. dispatcher and destroyer of NEETs
>>37924764
I used to years ago. I'll still chat with the gals, but it has dimished.
>>
File: 1497485652397.jpg (57KB, 567x561px) Image search: [Google]
1497485652397.jpg
57KB, 567x561px
>>37924706
I forgot. Pic related.
>>
>>37924835
It is completely and totally relevant to your physical capacity, which is obviously suffering from some sort of surplus. Quit trying to justify yourself. Just accept that you're an absolute fatass, which can likely never be fixed. You know what's funny about it though? Even if I was out of grammar in some form, that can be remedied through college. You can't fix your shitty fat genetics.

Go ahead and take your leave now, fat boy.

All jokes aside being over weight is very bad for your health. If youre half as smart as youre pretending you surely know that. I believe in you you fat lard, you can change if you want to.
>>
>>37924849

>ad homonem

The only thing you're destroying is your brain you pathetic waste of flesh. I wish I knew where you lived so I could have your children in DHS custody within the week.

Thanks for the laughs though! It's always refreshing to see the absolute worst dregs of society inflate their own egos by genuinely believing they're better than other people when they're drug-addicted shitclowns who care more about their own personal pursuit of pleasure than they do the well-being of their children.
>>
>>37924849
Do you think that the gaming or anime communities make people toxic? In general both of those ''hobbies'' tend to be very ''normies get out reee'', have you seen how those people act when someone critize fanservice in their games or shows? Are nerdy communities in general toxic, or more prone to develop toxic behaviours? At least in males?
>>
>>37924900

How unoriginal. You really are holding this species back. Please consider voluntary euthanasia.

>My physical capacity is at a surplus! Was that you trying to sound intelligent? E for effort, champ!
>>
File: 1494125216959.png (747KB, 944x651px) Image search: [Google]
1494125216959.png
747KB, 944x651px
>>37924931
You keep deflecting and not addressing your weight problem. You health isnt going to wait anon. Do you want me to post some workouts for you? Maybe help you learn about dieting?
>>
>>37924957

Probably because I'm not obese. You are legitimately retarded though.
>>
File: 20170624_011434.jpg (42KB, 495x750px) Image search: [Google]
20170624_011434.jpg
42KB, 495x750px
>>37924816
>>37924794
Funnyyy... enjoy your hand while I'm about some goid dick. Lates bitches!
>>
File: 1474713698792.png (86KB, 1053x745px) Image search: [Google]
1474713698792.png
86KB, 1053x745px
>>37924967
Probably because I'm not legitimately retarded. You are morbidly obese though.

Anon its ok to be fat, its not ok to never change.
>>
>>37924978

>goid dick
>implying we care if your retarded, meth-addicted ass is going to fuck some obese trucker

>>37924986

You lost dude. Give up.
>>
>>37924916
Goddamn, my man is gdtting annoyed, but yes. Not physical interactions and training gestures, visual cues,
.. i dunno da fuck im saying. Its bad for your irl social life.
>>
>>37924996
Your fat dude. Dont give up.
Just lurk fit for a while.
>>
>>37925006

I lift you retard. I also run for cardio. Like I said though, you are actually retarded. Your numerous spelling mistakes, lack of ability to punctuate, and lack of ability to accept defeat gracefully are all indicators that you are not operating at full capacity.

Sports are shit. Deal with it.
>>
File: 6y76ugf4.jpg (115KB, 484x800px) Image search: [Google]
6y76ugf4.jpg
115KB, 484x800px
>>37924909
>implying I'm not in a hotel
>implying I don't do this once a month
>implying this is not a sex enhancement tool
YOU NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE HOUSE!
>DHS
It's CPS fucko!
>>
>>37925027
>Sports are shit. Deal with it.
Are you not smart enough to realize that this is whats called an opinion?

Again, this is 4chan. Im not writing a novel im shitposting.

Honestly id bet my life im doing better in life than you are and if thats not true id be very impressed. Either way i know youre lying about lifting. Even so its not to late to start. Buy and read SS my fat friend.
>>
File: 1497713791589.jpg (73KB, 640x460px) Image search: [Google]
1497713791589.jpg
73KB, 640x460px
>>37925052
>about fuck muh BF
But goddamn! My sides dude! Get his ass boy!
>psyops, because physical wounds heal
Sorry to a y'all about muh typos n sheeit.. fugged up & on mobile.
>>
>>37924380
Now now, there is hope for lanklets. Notice how all the homogays want tall men.
>>
>>37925102
Was this supposed to be funny?
Its cringe as fuck my fat friend.
>>
>>37925123
No. I'm the chick about fuck her boyfriend after smokinh meth and praising you for being funny against that anal autist.
>muh man can't get it up... too drunk.. fuggggg!!!!!!
>>
>>37925175
Well now i agree with him. Fuck off moron, i smoke weed and do coke on occasion but anyone who smokes meth and then brags about it is a complete loser.
>>
>>37925175
Learn to greentext properly you stupid methhead. Can't wait for you to be jailed or overdose, or even better and have your children taken away from you.
>>
>>37925195
Have youbeven had an orgasm on m3th? Itz a fuckinh river down right noW
FUCK EXCITEMENT RUSHHHH
PURE HIGH ENERGYYYGHH!
>>
>>37925255
Youre lying. If you were on meth and having sex you wouldnt be shitposting on r9k. Stop being a poser and grow up.
>>
File: 1497233101000.jpg (63KB, 550x564px) Image search: [Google]
1497233101000.jpg
63KB, 550x564px
>>37925250
God. I need to get venom on ocassion. Fucking /r9k/!
>>
File: 1495739884050.gif (147KB, 400x324px) Image search: [Google]
1495739884050.gif
147KB, 400x324px
>>37921336
>mfw when you describe me
>>
>>37921066
Literal cuck here; according to my gf it's not necessarily length that matters (anything above 8" hurts according to her) but width. I'm about as thick around as a standard ballpark hotdog but her main bull is as thick as a soda can.
>>
>>37925397
What races are her bulls?
>>
>>37925417
Mostly latin, though occasionally black or white.
>>
For height : between 5'7" and 6'0" is perfect
For length : between 5 inch and 6.If my arm was twisted and I had to choose, i'd go for under 5 than over 6. Girth is nice, but whats the point when you don't feel pleasure and only feel pain during it. It's also extremely nice when the person can go deep and touch you with his entire body. With a big length, that's not possible unless you're a bottomless well.
>>
>>37925417
She's Italian and we do a lot of raceplay with blacks though. Our dirtytalk is of the "hope I don't get pregnant with a black baby, wink wink" variety.
>>
File: 1488755809037m.jpg (201KB, 1024x925px) Image search: [Google]
1488755809037m.jpg
201KB, 1024x925px
>>37921257
>>37921294
No man. Start exercising (even something like 10 push ups a day), drop your addictions and keep hating faggots and niggers. This is the only way out.
>>
>>37921257
lol you're not 6 foot 1 you short stout cunt, you're about 5'9" lmao
>>
>>37921257
You have a chance to turn your life around yet you choose to be a lazy bugger.
>>
>>37921248
Why did you wear heels? They're shit shoes anyway.
>>
>>37925861
This applies to literally every fucking robot posting here.
>>
>>37921313
>Diet coke is even worse for you, smart ass.
No it isn't, dumbass.

The diet coke will kill you because it's 'unnatural' and 'full of chems!' BS is soccer-mom science....do you also believe that using your cellphone at gas stations causes explosions? Sitting to close to the TV will make you go blind?

t. Only feed my kids gluten free waffles because they are healthier
>>
>>37925902
>The diet coke will kill you because it's 'unnatural' and 'full of chems!' BS is soccer-mom science
No it actually isnt. Not that anon but youre wrong. Its not as bad as regular coke but its bad in other ways.
>>
>>37925776
You're a clever, sexy man indeed.
>>
>>37925902
Diet sodas contains aspartame. Several studies have shown that consumption of aspartame can have negative effects on health, such as increased risk of cancer.

Other artificial sweeteners also exist, and there's also the question of their health risks. You're exactly like those soccer moms you criticize, only the other end.
>>
>>37925916
Did you know diet coke can dissolve a car battery anon??
>>
File: 1496440645130.png (259KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496440645130.png
259KB, 1280x720px
>>37921066
>tfw 6'2''
>tfw thats the average where I live
Ooga booga where the short women at
>>
>>37925936
See >>37925931
Diet coke is bad end of story, it also taste like shit
>>
>>37925937
Go lose your virginity to a prostitute in the red light district, Arjan.
>>
>>37925931
>not understanding Phenylketonuria

You have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>37925951
It does taste like shit, but you're neither smart nor educated enough to end the story.
>>
>>37925957
I have no idea why you mentioned that. If you are such an expert on this, why not elaborate?
>>
>>37925956
>Arjan
I'm a Hrvoje
>>
>>37925977
Your girls are qt and slutty. What's the problem? Maybe I just had an unfair advantage because of my west euro passport and money.
>>
>>37925974
Ok so explain to me why aspartame isnt a big deal please
>>
>>37925994
>west euro passport and money
Yeah they are mostly only like that if you are a rich westerner
They are trash sluts and desu if I'm gonna put in effort with a possibility of no reward, the relationship should at least last a while if I get one, I don't have time for drama schit, busy with college so I get greencard and can be out of here
>>
>>37921482
Only if you are an insecure faggot.
>>
>5'3" tall
>7.5" dick and thicc

Please take my V-card, fembots.
>>
>>37921066
don't mind, as long as it's thicc and being used on me
>>
>>37921066
I'm 6"0 and my girlfriend is 5"3. Perfect height difference is between 3 and 7 inches.

For a dick size the perfect size is in between 6,5" and 8". I have an 8" and my girlfriend always ends up with a sore vagina and hurts most of the time. Also every blowjob is not really enjoyable
>>
>>37924135
I'm pretty close in height 165cm but my dick is actually slightly bigger than 16cm
Would that still be acceptable if I'm a sub and not fat?
Also what are your stats?
>>
File: 1491634762108.gif (483KB, 500x292px) Image search: [Google]
1491634762108.gif
483KB, 500x292px
>6'2 to 6'3 height
>5.5 inch dick with phimosis

Who wants to /tradestats/?
>>
File: 1485198443248.jpg (93KB, 1366x1156px) Image search: [Google]
1485198443248.jpg
93KB, 1366x1156px
3 inch fully erect. real femanon here
>>
>>37926432
If she ends up with a sore vagina and hurts, you are doing it wrong.

Or you're just making this up and are in fact a kissless virgin.
>>
8inches is the perfect dick size. anything bigger is too big anything smaller is too small.
>>
>>37927425
Post proof with time stamp nudity is a bonus but this is r9k so implied is fine. post nudes at soc please
>>
>>37926280
You have to post it now.
>>
As big as possible or as small as possible. There is no in-between.
>>
>>37927376
Phimosis might be a sticking point, but I'd trade 7.5x5.5 at 5'9" for that any day of the week. A big dick isn't going to get you laid, height basically will.
>>
MALE: I am 6'3 and a tiny bit more an my dick i probably between 5.5" and 6"
>>
>>37921066
>MALE: I am 6'3 and a tiny bit more an my dick i probably between 5.5" and 6"
Is that fine ladies?
>>
>>37928569
Not a virgin no. But a 5"3 girl who was a virgin before she met me getting a sore vagina isn't uncommon. She is on the pill which had a dry vagina as a result of the side effects.
>>
>>37921066

>not understanding vaginas are different sizes like penises
>>
>>37930479
6"3 in height is definitely a plus. Anything is fine as long as you're at least somewhat taller than the girl. 5"5-6" as a dick size is average and definitely will be satisfactory if she is really into you.
>>
>>37930479
You'll have it more difficult than guys of more optimal height and dick size. Still, it's nothing too bad, as long as you display the actually important things like confidence and social status you'll be fine.
>>
>>37921482
Why? Am 170cm and girl I'm dating is 171cm. Haven't had sex yet though so would appreciate the imput
>>
>>37930806
>Haven't had sex yet

But why? How long have you been dating?
>>
>people acting like they won't settle for less than 6" girth when its like top 99%
????????
>>
>>37930914
I turned 18 a month ago and am still in high school.
Girl is 17 (turning 18 in a couple of months) and is literally a 9/10 Stacy. I am honestly shocked that she likes me but we've been dating for a couple of months. Taking it slow as I am virgin and quite shy.
>>
>>37930979
Normally you have sex after the third date or so, and anything longer than a month is just too long. But you're just kids, so that's different. Adults wouldn't wait.
>>
>>37921482
Bullshit, you're just doing it wrong.
>>
>tfw have a short vagoo
thicc dicc is my picc
>>
>>37931147
>forgot height
i like guys to be round 5'8
>>
>>37931032
Exactly man, she's a virgin too and even making out was a big step for me. I want to progress a little faster but I don't want to go too fast so I pretty okay with how things are going towards now.

But is it really awkward to have sex if you're the same(almost) height?

Hugs are really nice imo
>>
>>37921419
>institutionalized racism
fuckoff back to tumblr you mongoloid goddamn
other races have it no worse off in the west than whites do, and most of them besides asians - real asians not fucking "im asian im indian lolol" - are vastly worse than whites in all the shit that matters to a society not being super garbage

there are no excuses, it's just how they are.

who would even want a gf that was a tumblr tier sjw retard with her views on race and sex and shit, who ignores all inconvenient information, and who is offended by someone elses opinion.

get you a gf who is slightly racist herself, ezpz.
>>
>>37931166
Why would it be awkward? That guy has no idea what he's talking about. Sex is awkward or not awkward, regardless of height difference. If you are both virgins, your first time will be very awkward.

Close to similar height is good. Height difference doesn't matter for sex either way, unless it's a big difference. In that case it becomes a bit awkward.
>>
>>37931229
Thanks for the quick answer, I was worried for a second but your right about it probably being awkward. At least I might lose my virginity to someone I'm going to be proud of have been with.
>>
>tfw short, skinny dick
All the fembots saying they want average length still want coke can girth.
>>
How does a 6'' x 6'' penor on a 6'2 guy fare
>>
>5'11"
>6 inches
>handsome
>>
Dick size - Bigger than my index finger and middle finger combined. Should be easy
Height - Be taller than me, and I'm 5'2. Should be easy
>>
>>37931423
>Bigger than my index finger and middle finger combined
Lol that's over 8" for me.
Girls are such handlets. Must be why no one takes them seriously.
>>
>>37931585
I think she means wrapping those fingers together and that size is what she wants in a penis.
>>
File: 1380442580957.jpg (137KB, 1183x353px) Image search: [Google]
1380442580957.jpg
137KB, 1183x353px
>>37921419
>muh poverty made me do it
No, having a low genetic IQ and being raised by a single mom made you do it.
>>
>>37921066
Height? Don't care, anything about 5 foot I guess. I'm 5' 5" IRL. Penis size could be 5 inches or longer IRL when hard, but if you have good girth (thickness) that's great too.

Look up how to take a good dick pic on Google, there's some neat advice.
>>
>>37931619
You can't make a loop with your middle and index finger...
>>
>>37931709
Cross your fingers, idiot.
>>
I don't really care about height very much. There's both pros and cons to having a short bf as well as to having a tall one. None of them are that important.

I don't know what the perfect dick length is, but 6 in is pretty good. Longer doesn't feel as nice, tends to the cervix with too much force. I've never had shorter than 6', but it would probably be fine too.
>>
>>37931619
I just mean side by side. My fingers are small, I don't think I'm asking much. I think I'd be okay with any size as long as he had stamina
>>
>>37931890
What are the pros of having a short bf?
>>
>>37931942
Kissing, cuddling and sex are all easier and more pleasant and satisfying if there isn't too much of a size difference.
>>
File: fingers-crossed.jpg (158KB, 744x608px) Image search: [Google]
fingers-crossed.jpg
158KB, 744x608px
>>37931758
Okay? Christ women are retarded.
>>
File: 1430765175661.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1430765175661.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
>all these people saying longer dicks don't feel good and thicker ones are better
>tfw 8"x5.5"
fuuuuuuuuuck. shit looks like a pencil.
>>
>>37932064
Damn man I'm 8.5 by 7.2
>>
i have no idea about girth but what is the average thickness?
i have a pencil dick, 17cm but only 4cm thick. feels bad man
>>
>>37925937
youre literally the happiest nation on earth with full of hot eastern european prostitutues and the most liberal drug policy
if you cant get laid there kill yourself m8
>>
>>37932179
If its 4cm across thats dead on average. Width doesn't matter as much as girth though.
>>
>>37932250
okay im pretty confused
whats the difference between width and girth?
its just a multiplication with a constant (pi) no?
>>
>>37932064
Looking like a pencil > being a pencil
I have 4 inches of girth, so kill yourself normalfaggot.
>>
File: 1490565768456.png (241KB, 540x408px) Image search: [Google]
1490565768456.png
241KB, 540x408px
>>37921066
>Height
Don't give a shit. My boyfriend is on the "tall-ish" side but I wouldn't like him any less if he were to get taller or shorter.
>Dick
Also don't care. Haven't seen his dick anyway.
>>
>>37932288
Width is just measuring across your dick. Girth is wrapping something around the circumference of your dick.
>>
>>37932293
>bf
>haven't seen his dick

How long have you been dating, and are you underaged or religious?
>>
not femanon 5'6 and 7 and half inches
>>
>>37932305
yeah but its a circle you can calculate one from another
>>
I really want to feel a dick
>>
>>37932544
Reach down your pants.

orig
>>
>>37932510
Not really.
1. It's not a circle.
2. You're not going to be able to eyeball the width accurately.
>>
>>37932544
It's just a warm meat stick, m'lady.
>>
6'1 (but anything above 5'8 is okay if he's otherwise great)
7'' but thin
>>
Please do not post this. Much appreciated
>>
>>37932750
Why? You're homosexual and offended by someone posting a vagina?
>>
>>37932778
Please stop posting porn heterosexual or homosexual. Much appreciated
>>
>>37921466
You forgot 6 pack
>>
>>37921848
Is that a real thing? As in the height requirement for being a sperm donor
>>
>>37933049
Yes it is, no one wants to disadvantage their potential child. They're just facing facts.
>>
>>37933642
Yeah but a child can just as easily get short genes from the mother's side. Seems a bit unfair.
>>
6'0

I'm 5'0 tall.
>>
>>37933717
Always short or ugly basic bitches who have high requirements.
>>
>>37933049
It's a meme. They're mainly trying to use it to filter by race.
>>
>>37933803
Here, it's almost always a tranny or homogay.
>>
>>37933667

Doesn't matter. Women will not pick a short guy's sperm so these places don't waste space on it.
>>
It's not about the dick. It's about the balls. The bigger the better.
>>
>>37932629
I'm this but my cock is a little bigger
You're my gf now sweetie
>>
>>37934147
You don't fuck someone with your balls.
>>
>>37933803
this
i will never understand this shit. i remember a youtube video back then where they were asking girls on the street and the ugliest and shortest was the most demanding. wtf
>>
>>37934309
They're trying to raise their smv by showing everyone their high standards. Its that simple.
>>
LEAVE AND NECER RETURN

SAGE
>>
File: frog2.jpg (41KB, 350x232px) Image search: [Google]
frog2.jpg
41KB, 350x232px
At least 4 inches taller than me (i am 5'2'' so this is easy, typically)
penis size i enjoy is >5 inches but <7 inches.
>>
>>37934232
It's the fantasy that turns me on. Fetishes are a strong thing.
>>
The height doesn't matter too much, I'd prefer somewhere between 5'1" and like 6'3", but I don't want too tall. I mean 6'3" is very tall, but some guys are wide enough to look normal and not lanky. As for penis I'd prefer 3-4 inches and for girth I'd like it somewhere around the size of a finger, maybe a little bigger but not much
>>
>>37931942
He'll never cheat on you
He'll never leave you
>>
Not gay (besides liking some trannies)

If I were to ever consider fucking/dating a tranny I wouldn't want them to be particularly tall or have a particularly large cock.

Probably around 5'7 with a 4' dick.
Thread posts: 273
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.