[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cut or uncut

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 11

File: 1.png (1MB, 983x657px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
1MB, 983x657px
Hey bots,
When imagining you guys get a gf and then have a son- would you guys leave them uncut or circumcise and why?
if you haven't thought of it, do you like your current status (of cut or uncut) and why
>>
I'm uncut and I'm going to make sure my son is uncut too. I do suffer from minor phimosis but with a bit of lube I can stretch my foreskin back. It's better than being a numb cutfag.
>>
cutfags btfo eternally
>>
>>37920747
I'm gonna leave him uncut so he at least has the choice.
>>
File: Brian_Morris.jpg (266KB, 728x904px) Image search: [Google]
Brian_Morris.jpg
266KB, 728x904px
I would never mutilate my son, if I had one. All the excuses given for infant circumcision are a load of bullshit.

And I hope more people recognize pic related and know his affiliations and how strongly they would suggest a serious conflict of interest with regard to his "research" to many reasonable people.
>>
>>37920747
I'm cut and I don't mind it, still have good sex, but I wouldn't cut my son just because i think my paternal instincts wouldn't let harm befall my son's penis.
>>
>>37920776
phimosis can be prevented if your mother pulls back your foreskin to clean it as a baby and if you carry that on as a child then adult right?

>>37920843
>>37920849
Do people generally undergo that procedure? And if so, this happens when they are adults after being impressionable teens?
>>
>>37920877

Seems like you don't have much in common with this "father" over here.
>>
>>37920747
im cutfag but im going to leave my son uncut
it kills the fun when you cut it off and I don't want my son to fell the same as when i did in my younger days
>>
>>37920880

>phimosis can be prevented if your mother pulls back your foreskin to clean it as a baby and if you carry that on as a child then adult right?

No, in fact that's a major CAUSE of phimosis.

You're never, ever supposed to retract the foreskin of a baby. It's naturally fused to the glans by tissue called the balanopreputial lamina. The glans and foreskin form as one structure in the womb; the proper formation of each is contingent upon the proper formation of the other.

The separation of the glans and foreskin due to the breakdown of the lamina usually occurs around age 10, but in some boys it takes more time.

Attempting to pull back the foreskin before the lamina has broken apart naturally can cause serious damage to the penis, resulting in infections and scarring that can later lead to true phimosis.

The rough treatment of the foreskin in infancy by well-meaning but misguided caregivers is a major part of the self-fulfilling prophecy of "foreskins cause problems".
>>
>>37920880
>>37920971

A little more in-depth info

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/christiane-northrup/circumcision_b_3443415.html

The idea that a baby's foreskin should be pulled back is an artifact of the circumcision culture that started developing in the Victorian Era that vilified the foreskin as "disease prone" and "dirty".

The self-fulfilling prophecy occurred when parents followed the mistaken advice to pull back their baby son's foreskins, thereby creating a wound and introducing bacteria and other pathogens from their hands and from the boy's own feces into that wound, before the baby's immune system was even developed.
>>
>>37920907
>mutilating your child to create vicious and angry war pawns for Isreal
Typical American.
>>
>>37921020
>>37920971

Alright so pulling a baby's foreskin back can cause phimosis and infection, but in time it will allow itself to pull back?
>>
im an american woman so my chances of having kids with an uncut guy are relatively low unless hes an immigrant BUT i think i would try to convince my husband to leave our son uncut, even if neither of us know how to care for it from experience, just because circumcision seems like a dated ritual that does nothing but mutilate someone's genitals and make sex less pleasurable. it should be my son's choice
>>
>>37921049

In almost all cases, yes.

It is aided along by masturbation, but this should obviously be left to the boy himself. As he gets a little older he will begin to masturbate and as his lamina keeps breaking down naturally, his own gentle movements of the foreskin will expedite the process bit by bit until eventually it will break down enough to allow retraction.

In fact, according to many anecdotes, the first time a boy's foreskin retracts is often during a masturbation session. This sometimes scares the bejeezus out of a young boy if he didn't know that retraction was a thing.
>>
>>37920747
I'm cut and I hate it. The doctor did a shitty job and there's a huge scar on my cock. No way in hell I'd cut my son.
>>
>>37921096

how do they clean underneath before then?
>>
>>37921115
aren't scars typical? how is your scar bigger than others?
>>
>>37921058

>even if neither of us know how to care for it from experience

There's a board on babycenter.com about this. It's called "questioning circumcision and raising intact boys".

They have a lot of great info there from moms and dads with lots of experience.

Main thing is, never retract, never allow anyone else to retract. The only one to retract the foreskin should be the boy himself, and he will probably do this long after he is out of diapers, when he has begun taking care of most of his own hygiene needs.

It is a product of natural selection that the foreskin and the glans are fused together in a baby; this protects the penis. A lot of ignorant doctors still think that this is a sign of a defect or medical condition, but that is just complete crap. It's supposed to be that way in a baby.
>>
>>37921123

Before the balanopreputial lamina breaks apart, the foreskin and the head are fused together.

So there is no "under there" to clean in the first place. They're one structure until the BPL breaks down enough to create a space.

It's like how you never need to jam things under your fingernails to clean the nail bed. They're fused together, and there is no space there unless you forcibly create one by ramming something up under your nails (and doing so is likely to lead to an infected nailbed, just like how ripping back a baby's fused foreskin is likely to lead to an infected penis).
>>
>>37921189

thanks a lot for the information, I appreciate it.
I don't think I'd want to circumcise my child because of the unwarranted pain it would cause.
>>
File: probe.png (336KB, 615x611px) Image search: [Google]
probe.png
336KB, 615x611px
>>37921189

Oh, not to mention, just like shoving a probe under your fingernail, forcibly retracting a boy's foreskin would not only be unhealthy, but extremely painful.

When they're circumcising a baby, they actually do jam a metal probe into his penis to create a space between the glans and foreskin. Or in traditional Jewish circumcisions, the mohel shreds them apart with his fingernails.
>>
>>37921232

You're welcome. Glad to have had the chance to share some info.
>>
>>37921241
Yeah nah. I'm cut. I'm the last in my family that will be too. I'm not cutting my son.
>>
>>37920747
i'm jewish and cut and i won't cut my son. i have these red scars across my dick and they look horrible.
>>
>want to restore
>worried that penis dorsal vein might get hurt since its already curved
;_;
>>
I won't, but I'm worried about my culture forcing it upon him. I sometimes imagine if I had a son, and left him with my mom for a visit , she might jump the gun and have him snipped. She's cut herself and has defended the procedure adamantly in the past. I remember her saying, "What kind if woman sleeps with an uncircumcised man." It's really fucked, all that cultural brainwashing.
>>
File: 34324234.png (77KB, 1592x463px) Image search: [Google]
34324234.png
77KB, 1592x463px
>>37921833

The problem with stuff like this is that if you don't like how it turns out, there's no going back. Some guys who restored report benefits, but others have reported bad side effects (see pic related; I screencapped this a while ago). There's very little published scientific evidence on foreskin restoration.

Sucks that you were even put in this position to begin with desu.

Maybe you should wait and see if Foregen's aims become a reality. If so then you might be able to get a real foreskin, with all the right muscle and nerve endings in it.
>>
File: 565465.jpg (39KB, 658x417px) Image search: [Google]
565465.jpg
39KB, 658x417px
>>37921834

That's rough, man.

I think if you have a son (or heck, in this case even a daughter) you just shouldn't leave them alone with anyone. Some cut people have this extreme compulsion to cut others. I guess maybe it helps them feel less alone or something, or in some weird way justifies their own mutilation to themselves.

There have been cases where people have been dragged out of their homes and forcibly circumcised in the village once it was discovered they hadn't been cut. It's so fucked up.

http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/rastafarian-circumcised-against-his-will-216307

That's just one of many cases.

Or in the news right now, there's this one where a doctor circumcised a boy against his mother's wishes a few years ago. Recently charges were brought against that doctor and he's been arrested.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/family-gp-arrested-illegal-circumcision-10674560
>>
>>37921834

>Be 1996
>Mom is a hardcore Christian
>Was taught in church that circumcision was only for the Israelites
>Not the gentiles
>Be born
>at least 3 doctors tried to convince her to get me cut
>"It will avoid problems down the road" they said
>Dad even wanted me to get circumcised he's cut
>Mom loved me so much that she left me uncut instead

The first time I heard that story, my heart skipped a beat.
>>
>>37922049
Speaking of a public circumcision. In Uganda a man was chased down by men and cut in public. They said it help him satisfy women and prevent disease. I don't have the link, but it's really crazy. I really wish I could trace the origin of this practice, it's really far from pragmatic especially among primitive socities. If a man is busy healing, then how can he work? If men have bled out from this procedure, how do you make up for the loss if labor?
>>
>>37922145

Damn man you basically won the fucking lottery before you could even talk.
>>
>>37922217

There's also the fact that it's NOT "clean and healthy for people without access to running water". that's just a post hoc rationalization. There's no evidence that boys benefit from someone creating open wounds on their dicks when there is no water and not even modern sanitation.

If you look up "ulwaluko" you'll see how a lot of circumcisions turn out when they're done in primitive conditions. It's not pretty and boys do die from it every year.
>>
My parents got me cut and I honestly resent them for it to some degree. It wasn't their decision to make and I find the practice barbaric. That being said I'm a 21 year old virgin with deep seeded fears of women so I highly doubt I'll ever get to have kids.
>>
>>37922301
>>37922301
https://youtu.be/XYzKhaAHsko

This boy's life has been messed with. The thought that chopping a kid's bits may be impractical never seems to be put forth. As an African, safety razors tend to bring uncomfortable images into my head. When the white man brought it, he did so with the intent of beard trimming. The razor blade is now a symbol of horror.
>>
>>37920747
uncut the way it should be he'll follow in daddy's foot steps plus I don't believe in mutilation
>>
>>37922435

Your writing style is really powerful. You should consider doing an essay or something on this.

It seems to me that there are more and more guys in Africa starting to speak out about this, but also that it's very hard for them because they're afraid of the cultural backlash.

Since we're sharing cases of particularly fucked up mutilations (I mean they're all fucked up but a few really stand out), did you hear about the one where an NGO kidnapped a bunch of kids and forcibly cut them?

http://joseph4gi.blogspot.com/2016/08/africa-ngos-taking-children-from-school.html

As an American, money I paid went towards this. It is very upsetting. I never wanted to contribute to this barbarity.
>>
>>37920747
I won't cut him, I'll let him make that choice later in his life and I will try to give him an objective look into the the process and what people do it for
>>
>>37920747
Uncut because I'm not going to mutilate my child because society says it's "normal". I honestly can't think what goes through someone's head when they say "yeah go ahead and skin my newborn son's penis"

I'm cut and it's almost impossible for me to cum during sex unless I beat myself off. Blowjobs are basically the girl sucking my dick for 15 minutes then watching while I try to make myself cum for another 5 minutes
>>
File: dtr.jpg (272KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
dtr.jpg
272KB, 1000x563px
>When imagining you guys get a gf
Odds are she'd think I'm a lunatic for restoring sadly. I'm not sure how anyone would even go about revealing this to their loved one. Should I try to hide from her until the relationship reaches a certain point? I'm not confident any girl would understand.
>>
>>37922750

There was a large-scale study in Denmark that showed that cut guys indeed were more likely to report frequent orgasm difficulties during sex, so you're not alone.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21672947

>Circumcision was associated with frequent orgasm difficulties in Danish men and with a range of frequent sexual difficulties in women, notably orgasm difficulties, dyspareunia and a sense of incomplete sexual needs fulfilment. Thorough examination of these matters in areas where male circumcision is more common is warranted.
>>
>>37921021
im against everything this man just typed but he didnt even say anything about isreal wtf
>>
>>37922780
You are better off not revealing that sort of thing.
>>
>>37920747
Is being cut that bad? I'm fine with it, obviously i wouldnt know what being numb is like so, cant talk much on that subject
But it just seems gross to be uncut, and you would get mocked for it in merica
cut or uncut? think about every situation
>and if youre going to shill, dont respond :)))))
>>
>>37922841
Yeah I suspected. Oh well
>>
File: 45454365467548765.jpg (182KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
45454365467548765.jpg
182KB, 1024x576px
>>37922858

If your girlfriend was part of the anti-circumcision movement she probably would be very understanding.
>>
>>37922217
>and prevent disease
Male circumcision is actually pushed by the World Health Organisation (WHO)
>http://www.who.int/hiv/pub/malecircumcision/vmmc-policy-2016/en/
>>
seeing as how i'm first generation from a post-communist country to these lovely jew-controlled states and there's literally no reason to mutilate your progeny and risk serious damage unless you want to mark him as a slave with a disgusting looking two-tone scar

no, answer is no, i would not have the arrogance of thinking we should correct what sacred evolution has given us, despite what the talmud says
>>
>>37920747
I'm going to have a perfect, pure little daughter, so I don't have to worry about such things. How ever, I'm glad to be cut. I've never heard a girl say "i'd never touch a cut dick" but I have heard girls say "I would never, NEVER go anywhere near an uncircumcised dick. They look like gross ant eater noses and probably smell bad"
>inb4 uncut cucks rage.
This something I have heard more than not. I know not one single female that finds uncut anything but repulsive. Which it is.
>>
>>37923062
Just because your willy is sad and cold doesn't mean you have to brag about it.
Also, NORMAL women find uncut cocks okay, as this is the natural state of cock. You are surrounded by mindless, brainwashed, cuckqueans.
>>
File: Tomlinson.gif (41KB, 240x376px) Image search: [Google]
Tomlinson.gif
41KB, 240x376px
>>37922939

In fact, their "chief expert on circumcision" is an inventor of circumcision devices.

>Only about 10% to 20% of doctors use the Mogen clamp, according to Dr. David Tomlinson, who teaches family medicine at Brown University in Providence, R.I., and serves as the World Health Organization's chief expert on circumcision.

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/sep/26/health/la-he-circumcision-20110926

Here's the proof that he holds patents for circumcision devices.

https://www.google.com/patents/US8114096

>Inventors David R. Tomlinson

>Original Assignee Tomlinson David R

The way he spins it is really greasy. "Atraumatic", and "to remove excess foreskin". It's bullshit.

If their "chief expert on female circumcision" were the guy who invented the Rathmann clamp (a circumcision clamp to remove the clitoral hood, used in the US back in the day) people would see the conflict of interest immediately. This really isn't that different.
>>
>>37923062
> lives in a country where this is the norm
> only befriends and talks to men who are also cut
> only gets with sluts who have only ever gotten with cuts
> his entire experience is completely one-sided and ignorant of what is undeniably biological fact
> doesn't realize the massive bias he is subject to and thinks his worthless anecdotal evidence proves that being marked as a slave according to Hebrew tradition is good

Dumb ass normalfaggot. Apart from maybe a cactus or a goldfish, you're never going to father and raise a pure anything.
>>
File: going along to get along.png (34KB, 958x398px) Image search: [Google]
going along to get along.png
34KB, 958x398px
>>37923062

Girls who have no idea what the fuck they're talking about are conditioned to say that memetically. It's just programming dude.

Pic related explains it in detail.
>>
>>37922780
what is this contraption?
>>
>>37923432

I think it's a Dual Tension Restorer.

It doesn't actually give you back a real foreskin but it is supposed to help you re-cover your glans by making your penis grow more shaft skin (and inner foreskin mucosa, if you still ahve some left) to cover your glans.

Some guys have had good results but others haven't.
>>
>>37923481
That seems a little dramatic. I'm cut and my dick isn't so dead that I'd go to those measures
>>
>>37923481
>>37923432
Yeah it's a DTR
It's for lazy fags like me who'd rather stretch passively. I keep it on for a 6 hours a day. Also lets me adjust the amount of tension applied easily.
>>
>>37923232
>whole thread about penises
>some roastie just HAS TO comment about her vagina
wtf man this ride never ends
>>
>>37920747
I'm from New Zealand, have lived in England for a bit, and now live in a Nordic country. In none of these places is circumcision common, though in NZ and the UK it was for my father's fathers, and maybe for my father's generation to a lesser extent. So my background gives me a pro intact stance, much like how I suppose someone from Indiana (83% of infants in 2013) would be pro circumcision.

However, having been exposed to circumcision threads through 4chan, and meeting some people from third world countries that are circumcised, I figured it would make sense to do some research into it. Especially because there are so many claims on 4chan that sound like they would be scienticially backed: it's cleaner, girls in general prefer how it feels/looks, there is no loss of sensation... Those all seemed wrong to be, but I figured there would be proof one way or another somewhere on the internet.

So I did look, and was really surprised at how limited the scientific support for circumcision really was. STD studies conducted in Africa with terrible methodology, medical recommendations that ignore alternative prodecures that have been around for 20+ years, polling with tiny sample sizes using loaded questions...
It got me pretty mad, actually. The idea that there would be people reading these "backed up claims" on 4chan and then deciding to (best case) chop a part of their baby's dick of (worst case being that the baby would die (around 200 babies a year in the US die from the procedure or complications). So for a while whenever I saw some demonstrably false claim made, I would find a source that invalidated and post it. If the guy I was replying to kept it up, I would just argue with him to try and change his mind.
I don't think doing that is terribly effective, but maybe the sources did sway some on the fence parents. Maybe. I'm doubtful.
I don't do it anymore, partly because I don't see so many pro-circumcision threads these days.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.