[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you hurt someone who hurt you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (30KB, 232x251px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 232x251px
Unironically, and beating them isn't an option because they're masochistic.
Don't just say kill them.
>>
>>37920041
You don't because you're better than that.
>>
>>37920041
kiIl them
>>
ignore them
in an original way
>>
>>37920072
No, they deserve to feel bad for what they've done. Thought about killing myself to make the point since I hate my life anyways, but idk I'm waiting on it.
>>
File: batman-1989-17-g.jpg (94KB, 1200x788px) Image search: [Google]
batman-1989-17-g.jpg
94KB, 1200x788px
>>37920106
If you do that then you'll be no different than them.
>>
If they have a car slash their tires. Tires are expensive and cost hundreds of dollars to replace.

Once they have replaced them with new tires slash their new tires.
>>
>>37920041
be more specific
>what did they do to you?
>what's something they care about?
>>
>>37920207
Things that fucked with me mentally numerous times over the past year. Made me feel lower than I've ever felt.
They don't really care about a lot, they have some left over guilt from a loved ones death and hate themselves for being lazy and unproductive (literally have cried over that)
>>
>>37920163
Never claimed to be different. Nobody's good or evil, black or white.
>>37920194
Nah cuz they'd know it was me and I don't want legal trouble
>>
>>37920041
Bump. Don't listen to the moralfags OP
>>
>>37920431
Still really vague, anon.
Do you live with them or see them frequently?
>>
>>37920529
No to both. Sorry don't want to be specific even though I don't think they browse here.
>>
>>37920563
Where do they spend their time?
Were they your significant other at one point?
If they were your significant other, have they met someone else yet?
>>
>>37920446
they wouldn't be able to prove it's you dumbass, unless you leave behind evidence. you could also cut their brake lines if you really wanted to hurt them, but that could also be murder.

You could break into their house and trash it. You could also burn it down (arson is really hard to trace). If you wanted to be a real asshole you could SWAT them.

There's plenty of things you could do OP, as long as you're careful about it you could get away with it.
>>
File: 1494770392866.png (183KB, 352x351px) Image search: [Google]
1494770392866.png
183KB, 352x351px
You take what they love away from them and if they love nothing then you do nothing as they're already suffering more than you could inflict
>>
>>37920629
Literally just spends time playing vidya, has never had a gf or bf.
Nah I had no feelings for them but trusted and was so loyal and got fucked over.
Any ideas? Just give me general examples like "if x and y, then you can do/say this" and if they don't apply it'll help me think of my own.
>>
>>37920882
It sounds like the best thing you can do is become a better more productive and successful person.
Them seeing how far ahead you are will make them feel extremely shitty because it taps into that whole "hating themselves for being lazy and unproductive" thing.
>>
>>37920041

Take a shit and/or into a brown lunchbag, light it on fire, put it on their porch, knock on the door, and run away as quickly as possible. They'll open the door, see the flaming sack, and instinctively stomp on it, getting poo-poo and pee-pee all over their feet. Short of dueling them, this is the only honorable option.
>>
>>37921849
> *piss into a brown lunchbag
>>
Get a 5 iorn, knock them the fuck out, then kidnap them and put them in a saw like situation
>>
>>37920106
Surpass them in everything they enjoy unless it's a dumb roastie in which case put on the facade of changing essentially buy new clothes shave and post of social media you with other people, people who hurt others emotionally see most susceptible to crab mentality
>>
>>37920446
you could choose to be good, while the person who wronged you has already chosen to be evil
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.