[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

drug board when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Why isn't there a drug board on 4chan?
>>
>>37919974
>>/b/
have fun
>>
>>37920078
that probably is the place for that... thanks I love you
>>
>>37919974
because drugs are illegal you filthy degenerate burn in hell
>>
>>37919974
i have been longing for this for ages
everytime you post a query here for that you just get called a filthy degenerate
>>
Avid drug user here, just go to 420chan honestly. None of us need that here on this site.
>>
>>37919974
I don't know. It would make sense if there was. Drugs can be quite of the lengthy discussion: Coffee, Alcohol, Tobacco, Cannabis, Opium, Cocaine, Amphetamines, and LSD would all be very interesting to talk about.

Assuming /qa/ is not full of touhou shitposts, you probably should have posted this thread there.

>>37921563
>>/stormfront/
>>
>>37919974
I think I remember years ago on /b/ when anons had drug threads and they would always try to get "hookups", so one time a guy got arrested because someone tipped off the cops in the area.
The retards posted exactly where they were going to meet.
What's wrong with 420chan, op?
>>
420chan exists bro
>>
File: 1484619589732.jpg (776KB, 1920x1080px)
1484619589732.jpg
776KB, 1920x1080px
>>37921885
too slow desu

Im a kissless virgin with a few friends and I don't think it will be much longer until I just ignore them (I don't communicate with social media so they might not even notice). Despite my best efforts to escape the Robotic lifestyle it's really just fate for people like me. I mostly tolerate my friends because of the drug connections they bring, Weed, Adderal, and sometimes some Psychedelics. I really only like about 5 of them and they are rarely seen anymore, and I just can't stand all the stupid stuff that the rest of them constantly talk about. The brag about the stupid shit they do and the drama of which trashy whore hates who. I wish there was a way to communicate with /r9k/ or something while I am tripping and philosophical but most of them aren't social enough to make a few friends for drug connections. (I guess being able to talk to people immediately disqualifies me from being a true robot, normies get out, reeeee etc.) It's to bad really because I might just sink back into seclusion than find another group, regular normies are even worse than the druggy types.
>>
>>37922168
fuck off with ur paragraph shit

this is 4chan not reddit fgt
>>
>>37919974
go take your degeneracy to 420chan please
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.