[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How Man Robots Would Fuck A Girl?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Now here me out. If a girl was naked in front of your room and wanted to have sex with you, how many of you would actually do it? Consider:

>Insecurities with your body
>Body Odor
>Not knowing what to do
>That someone would actually have sex with you
>Not sure if your meat is enough to get her off

Honestly, I would probably run away. A female with a nice body deserves better than a robot like me. How mant robots feel this way because I been getting these thoughts a lot recently.
>>
Gonna tear that ass up with the 3" anus winch!
Her asshole is gonna look like the open side of a frisbee when I'm done.
>>
>>37919923
If she is already naked and in bed, that means she wants you. She already knows what you look and smell like. Communication will also help with getting her off....just ask what she likes.
>>
I have put thought into this
I know 100% that this isnt how it would work in real life but this is how my autistic KV mind sees it

I would have her lay down in the bed and massage every part of her body starting from the head, shoulders, back, feet, lefts, chest, belly, then get into.

At this point I probably start kissing, I would kiss then kiss down to boobs then etc.

Then fuck her

Heres the song that defines this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXUmKw4pFdc

Is it an autistic fantasy, yes but its all I got
>>
>>37919992

My insecurities squash that feeling. I just can't picture an attractive girl letting me have sex with me. Too many problems just make second guess everything.

>>37920070

No foreplay just pure sex? I would probably ejack before I even fuck her.
>>
If she was fuckin' naked I would at least try.
Doesn't mean I would actually go on with it and not fuck up half way thru
>>
>>37919923
I would politely ask her to leave
>>
>>37920181
Did I not just describe foreplay? isnt that just intimate touching for like 30 minutes? what the fuck is even foreplay? honestly dont know. netflix and chill?

She could be clothed for the entire thing I just described
>>
Even if I wanted to have sex outside of a committed relationship, I'd feel bad for subjecting her to that.
>>
I'd fuck.
>I'm not insecure
>I shower once or twice a day
>Foreplay a bit, then the dick goes in pussy, repeat action
>Cool I guess, take opportunity before they change mind
>I'm not insecure
I'm not a fat piece of shit NEET I'm just severely autistic.
I don't know if I would pursue a relationship because that's mentally taxing and depends on personality.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.