[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Escapism thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 28

File: 5BlSbWF.jpg (296KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
5BlSbWF.jpg
296KB, 1080x1080px
lets all think about something different
>>
Op I have a question, if I get the 18 yo pregnant will she get medical treatment as a given or do I need to spend points on medical care for that?

>>37919321
I'd opt for $0 pay out

>18 yo
>Workout room
>full kitchen
>puppy
>hygiene products with jacuzzi
and either
>garden with greenhouse if 18 yo gets medical treatment when she gets pregnant
or
>medical care if she doesnt get medical treatment when she's pregnant

Me and her would be healthy and happy as fuck for at least 10 years.
>>
>>37919321
Internet vidya desktop and movies+tv shows.

Escapism and entertainment till the end.
>>
>>37919691
The end in about 3 weeks when you starve to death?
>>
>>37919321
The woman costs too many points. Also, make her younger. I'm thinking she should have just started puberty at the beginning of the scenario. 12 years old is a good age.
>>
>>37919321
I'd get the gun and kys
>>
POST MORE CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE
>>
Kitchen, pc, games, internet, jacuzzi (5mil)
>>
I'd cut my payout down to 5 million
>18 yo
>full kitchen
>all video games
>all movies and tv shows
>garden
>gun
>>
File: 1492789332704.jpg (31KB, 500x333px)
1492789332704.jpg
31KB, 500x333px
> gourmet food delivery
>Library
>skylight
>mayo clinic doctor
>Hygiene/jacuzzi
>Computer
>movies/tv shows
>Gun
Does that add up?
I think I would be happy with those
>>
>internet
>you cannot download or stream anything

So basically you cannot connect to the internet?
>>
>>37920447
I have 3 bullets 1 for the delivery guy an 1 for the doctor and 1 for me when I inevitibley go nuts

Watch shows on my PC
>>
>>37919321
>opt for 0$
>18yo
>drugs
>booze
>gourmet food
>gun for the last day
>pool table I guess since I have 1 more point

I doubt id last 10 years with the gun around but at least I could enjoy myself until then
>>
>>37919321
Before reading anything below the description I'll need
>Food
>Basic health and fitness maintenance
>Mental stimulation
>A way to build skills if I want to do something and not rely on the millions
>A way to stay sane

35 points for 5 mil
>Food
Full kitchen so I can stay healthy and learn how to cook. 29 points
>Health
Mayo Clinic doctor, first thing that came up when I googled New Delhi medical is articles about fraud. Nope. 26 points.
Hygiene products. 23 points.
>Fitness
Workout room. 18 points.
>Skills and stimulation
Library. 14 points
Garden 12 points
>Sanity
Miniature Schnauzer puppy named Friedrich 6 points
Satellite radio 4 points
Surround sound system with music 0 points

I will be an ubermensch when this is all over.
>>
File: BugsKing.jpg (59KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
BugsKing.jpg
59KB, 512x512px
Do I get to stay in the basement forever if I want to, or is it only for 10 years and then it's gone? If I can just stay in the basement until I die then I wouldn't need any money. I would get the pupper, the fast food, the drugs, the hot tub, and the PC/internet, though honestly that internet is way overpriced. Streaming is the main value of the internet, it's dumb to get rid of that.
>>
>>37919321
>gourmet food - 9 points
>sunlight - 2 points
>music - 4 points
>books - 4 points
>hygiene - 3 points
>doctor - 2 points
>booze - 5 points
>garden 2 points

31, fuck
can you substract 1 from that if i give up of all the hard booze
>>
Half pay
>full kitchen and ingredients
>Skylight
>High-end computer
>Workshop (use equipment to enable stealing of internet)
>Hygiene products + bathtub and jacuzzi
>Drugs
>Kitten (better than people)
>>
>35 points
>kitchen
>vidya
>combooter
>Internet
>sunlight
One point left
Gun or pool table, probably gun.
>>
>>37919321
can I get 3 barry bonds?
>>
Computer, vidya, doggo, kitchen, skylight, library, garden
Infinite entertainment, tolerable aesthetic, ability to improve cooking skills, food whenever I want, companion. It's everything one needs to survive and thrive.
Would be pretty easy, only thing I would need to worry about is losing social skills.
>>
I like to think about dying in a passed war. Like wwi or something. That's my escapism.
>>
>>37919321

Halve my $10mil to $5mil
>Full Kitchen
>Unlimited Drugs
>Library
>Internet
>Skylight
>Garden and Greenhouse

>You will never spend ten years wandering your personal library and reading Borges high as shit
>>
File: PICK ONE.png (279KB, 1396x496px) Image search: [Google]
PICK ONE.png
279KB, 1396x496px
>>37919321
This version is and always will be the best. Every other 10y basement CYOA is overcomplicated and/or unfun.

>Full Kitchen
Eat good and learn how to cook.

>Workout Room
Get fit.

>Library
Stop being a brainlet.

>Hygiene
Literally required. Jacuzzi is nice. as long as it gets cleaned somehow it's fucking god tier for fapping.

>Workshop
Learn how to make shit and I can write and learn how to draw using the paper.

>Garden
Learn how to grow my own shit. Nice place to walk around in, same price as skylight but with even better utility.

>Surround Sound
Have some shit to listen to while I do stuff so I have at least some entertainment.

30/24//19/15/12/6/4/0
Full cocoon self-improvement mode. Comfy as fuck, no distractions, full money. Didn't even take a computer even though I could use it to learn how to do digital art, 3-D modeling, Animation and coding because if I had it I know from experience that I would waste my time doing stupid shit like I am now. Only regret is lack of medical care especially since I tend to overdo it when exercising, I haven't needed to go to the hospital in a huge amount of time so I'm not too worried, if it seems completely required I'll switch out music for it and the model train set because having a huge room to build a kickass train in would be top tier. All of the CYOAs I have saved are too big so here's some OC I made in 5 minutes.
>>
>>37919321
How many points is a music instrument? Guitar, piano, etc.? Is five points fair?

I'd say that, the workout room, the books, kitchen, vidya, skylight, poo in loo doc, and TV. 35 points.
>>
>>37920955
That's what the gun is for.
>>
In order of importance

>Girl
>Full Kitchen
>Library
>Skylight

Honestly, its not even that far from my real life.
>>
>internet
>gourmet food
>garden
I'd trade the last three points for white paper and a couple of pens, but since that's not an option, sunlight and pool table will do.
>>
>>37922283
Do i lose powers in #5 if i run out of people who could have been my friends?
>>
>Barry bonds
>video camera
>unlimited drugs
>medical care (if it also covers Barry)
>gun
>gf
>microwave
>train room

I get to do whatever I want to these people right? 0$ for me
>>
>Girl
>Library
>Kitchen
>Radio
>>
File: wilco.png (840KB, 596x597px) Image search: [Google]
wilco.png
840KB, 596x597px
>>37919321
>music
>kitchen
>workout room
>skylight
>doctor +1
>computer
>vidya
EZ
>>
File: best_tree.jpg (26KB, 504x480px) Image search: [Google]
best_tree.jpg
26KB, 504x480px
internet
video games
tv shows
unlimited kitchen

4 + 4 + 16 + 6 = 30

whelp, that's that. Although I'm going to take out the internet and see what the other choices would be. Now it's

video games
tv shows
library
music
booze
kitchen
jacuzzi

4+4+4+4+5+6+3 = 30

hmm I wonder what's worth more, internet or all media ever. Shitposting might get boring, but who knows whatever.
>>
Take pay cut for 35 points
>kitchen
>hygiene
>puppy
>vidya
>movies and tv
>library
>drugs
>garden
>gun
>>
>>37922555
>those digits
>that post
What the fuck are you going to do to them?
>>
File: 1468590561368.jpg (133KB, 960x1357px)
1468590561368.jpg
133KB, 960x1357px
>>37919321
>computer
>vidya
>internet
>sound system
>drugs
>$5 million
>>
>>37919321
Full kitchen (24)
Skylight (22)
Library (18)
Mayo Clinic (15)
Workout room (10)
Workshop (4)
Fast food for the heck of it (0)
>>
>>37919321
I honestly think any answer besides this is wrong.

Opt for half so i have 65 points to spend.
Kitchen for 6
GF for 18
Workout room for 5
Library for 4
Medical care with bonus for 3
Workshop for 6
Garden for 2
Puppy for 6
At this point i have spent 50.
Add in for fun
TV for 7
Movies for 4
Music for 4

My plan would obviously be to get the Girl pregnant and marry her. Shed give birth to a shit load of kids with the help of the medical care and wed raise our kids together and be comfy as fuck.

Also why the fuck is Barry Bonds on there???
>>
>>37919321
Dude 30 points is literally too many points. I would live so much better than I currently do. You won't even need to pay me 10 mil at the end of it.

>full kitchen
>skylight
>music
>workout room (so well furnished, it is a little OP for 5 points)
>barry bonds (i'm sorry for imprisoning him but I just need someone to talk to. Otherwise, any one in solitary for 10 years will go crazy)
>library (every bloody book? Awesome but too OP for 4 points imo)
>medical care
>>
>>37923480
Youre missing the point. The goal is to build a life during that time so you wont even need the money when you leave. See >>37923368
Also taking the skylight is a huge mistake.
Havent you seen the Big Guy movie? Seeing just a little sun will drive you insane not help you.
>>
>>37923368
Barry bonds is probably for people who need company or they will go crazy (almost everyone will go crazy being in solitary for 10 years), but who want to spend way less than having a GF or internet
>>
>>37920042 head over to /tg/ nigga
>>
>>37923521
Nah not really, I'm a lazy lil shit who doesn't know the meaning of building a life. Ten years to laze and read any book I want + music sounds great. I don't even want to breed and have a family. When I get the 10 mil, I will get an investment portfolio (maybe hire someone to create and manage it for me) and aim for a safe 5% return of investment yearly. I get a stable half a million a year without even touching the original ten mil. With that, I continue to laze, except I can do so wherever I want.
>>
>>37923536
Right but i thought it was funny they chose him specifically of all people.
>>
>>37923613
Again your missing the point. Youre lazy now cause youre living in a world you hate. You have to realize youll be in a brand new world essentially.
The girl loves you and wants to fuck you so why wouldnt you want her? Id bet my life your mind would change.
Plus tehres no need to invest during because first off thats plenty of money theres no need for more and during that time you can read as many books on investing till your hearts content and just do it after if you choose. But again the goal is to build a life during that time youll be glad with afterwards. Think about what im saying.
>>
Half $10 million for 35 points
>TV 7 points
>Video games 4 points
>drugs 5 points
>fast food 4 points
>greenhouse garden 2 points
>kitten 6 points
>medical care 2 points
>movies 4 points
>gun 1 point
>>
>>37922283
I would wait until I feel suicidal again and then pick 6 to save the world so that at least my life has value to humanity for once

Also
>"this does not work in india"
Kek
>>
>>37923668
Speaking from personal experience, I don't think a gf would change my life. And actually, I have the time and money to make more of myself right now, but I haven't. Heck, I'll use that workout room to stay healthy but I definitely don't plan on emerging from those 10 years swole and competitive. I have lots of opportunities now, the drive is just not in me. You're right, maybe an even better life might change that, but I doubt so.

However you make a very good point on the importance of intercourse for well-being in those ten years. But the GF is so points-heavy, it's hard to decide what to cut as a result.
>>
>>37923835
Its not about her changing your life per se but youre going to be in this bunker for 10 whole years. Having someone to talk to and interact with let alone the sex part is huge. Im operating under the assumption the girl is perfect from your POV. So basically youd get along with her perfectly so youd definitely want her. Which means youd be truly happy and therefore motivated. Plus if youre as lazy and low maintenance and youre sounding again you could very easily live the rest of your life off of only 5 mil not the 10. So take the half pay and actually live comfortably and enjoy those 10 years rather than suffer through them.
>>
>>37919321
Stick with the 10 years for $10 million. So starting at 30.
Stock market: 23.
Full kitchen with ingredients: 17
Skylight: 15
Library: 11
Hygiene: 8
White doctor: 5
Workout: 0
>>
>girl
>puppy
>gun with 3 bullets

Shoot the girl, shoot the puppy, shoot myself. Boy, that was fun!
>>
File: IMG_5885.jpg (417KB, 600x755px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5885.jpg
417KB, 600x755px
Sometimes when I want to escape, I think about having a stand.
>>
>>37925655
I like this kind of humor.
>>
>>37919321
This is far far too easy

>Library
>Workout room
>Kitchen
>Skylight

Thats all you need and its not even 20 points, spend the rest on music and a dog or some shit I guess.
>>
>>37919321
Get gun with 3 bullets
Get girl
Get dog
Murder both and shoot myself
>>
>>37926052
Deciding how to spend 10 years is easy?
Well you fucked up loads of ways already.
>skylight
havent you seen DKR? That little amount of light will make you miserable.
>>37926084
Youre both stupid and late >>37925655
>>
>>37925983
Kira's a fucking badass
>>
kitchen
workout room
medical care
skylight
tv
movies and shows
library
>>
>>37919321
Ez pz
>Microwave
>Kitchen
>Skylight
>Desktop
>Vidya games
>Hygeine products
>Doggo
>Pool table
>>
18 year old girl, library, jacuzzi, pool table, fast food
>>
>>37923899
I'm willing to take the pay cut but 5 points (+7 since im getting rid of barry bonds) still isn't enough for the gf. I'll have to cut out music and the skylight, but sunlight is good for mental health or something plus vitamin D
>>
>>37926511
See my list >>37923368
If youre so set on that damn skylight just remove one of those things.
>>
>>37919321
>18 y.o. girl (18pt)
More important for companionship than sex
>Full kitchen (6pt)
Cooking is a great pastime especially with someone else. Plus, you get to eat healthily which is important to live enough to spend your 10mil
>Indian doctor (2pt)
A doctor is important in case I get injured/sick, don't think the indian one will be that bad
>Library
Love reading anyway, another great pastime. Can master an academic discipline.

Workout room is unnecessary-just do squats/pushups/crunches etc by yourself

Drugs would have been nice though
>>
>>37926478
I'd come out extremely well read, able to read and write in a few new languages, ten million dollars in hand, satisfied all of my darkest sexual fantasies, excellent at math, knowledgeable about investing and real estate and really good at pool. I'd also be groomed as fuck and probably a little unhealthy but the sex and calisthenics combined with complete abstainance from booze and drugs would have me alright.

I'd spend a lot of time with books in the jacuzzi, and any time I get a little bit horny I have a girl who let's me do anything I want.

No need for internet. I'd pick a guitar instead of the pool table if it was an option but I could probably manage to build one.
>>
>>37919321
WHY IS THE ROASTIE SO EXPENSIVE!
>>
I can't even really see a downside to that, man. My literal dream is to just live alone with enough money to do what I want, and 10 million would be more than enough for that. 10 years in a basement is nothing.
>fast food+CFA because they don't have it near me (5 points)
>movies + tv shows (4 points)
>desktop PC+ video games (10 points)
>library (4 points)
>workout room (5 points)
>satellite radio (2 points)
I'd be pretty content with that. I don't have access to medical care right now anyway, got nobody to call, and I don't think I'd miss 4chan too awful much. Once I get out I can buy my childhood home because I loved it, get it fixed up, set aside a couple million to invest, and live the rest of my life. Hell, having a workout room might even convince me to get in shape. Could probably relocate the desktop computer to the workout room and use it to watch movies or shows while I do my thing. As for fast food, I can pick some of the less unhealthy options if I really want.
>>
>>37919321
>unlimited drugs
5 points
>internet
16 points
>kitchen
6 points
>hygene products
3 points, but only if they are luxury korean brands. otherwise id choose something else

if i cant use the internet without a computer ill add in the computer and take away the korean skincare products
>>
>>37926586
Horrendously bad
>>37926567
>>37926478
>>37926543
>>37926546
Wrong

Its pissing me off so much that all you are missing the whole point so much
>>
>>37919321
>Drugs because better euphoria then sex
>garden + window because a place to trip
>workshop for something to do
>kitchen
>gun just in case lol
>>
>>37919321
Roastie 18 Points
Workout Room 5 Points
Library 4 Points
Full Kitchen 6 points
Garden with greenhouse 2 points.

Guess I will only get 5 million and the roastie will have to learn to read.
>>
>>37926593
The point is I get to be left alone for 10 years to do what I want, and after that I get enough money to live my life however I want.
>>
>>37919321

Can we get other options for women? I think it kind of sucks how its 18 yo or bust.

Maybe you could get a 23 yo for 12 points, and a 28 year old for 8.
>>
>>37919321
Sunlight so I won't die of vitamin D deficiency and/or depression (2 points)
Good doctor so I won't die (5 points)
Kitchen so I won't die from eating nothing but crap for 10 years (11 points)
18 year old because of course (29 points)
Halve payment to 5 mill
Workout room so I can spend 10 years getting buff (34 points)
Reduce payment to 0
Unlimited drugs (39 points)
Pool table because I have a point left over (40 points)
>>
>>37926593
Shut up faggot youd probably end up killing yourself before ten years are up
>>
>>37926629
You'd spend five million dollars to be able to abuse hard drugs for ten years in a basement?

That's very sad
>>
>>37926616
Youre so stupid you didnt even use all your points
>>37926601
>lol
Cringe as fuck
>>37926626
No it isnt and either way even if it was youre doing it wrong still.
>>37926630
Except i wouldnt because im doing it correctly

All you idiots see>>37923368
Thats the correct answer and if you cannot see it youre fucking retarded.
5mil is more than enough money for anyone who isnt completely stupid.
>>
>>37926648
You're calling other people idiots but you can't even get the number of points right. It doesn't say anything about 35 ADDITIONAL points. You get 35 instead. Maybe you should learn to fucking read. Or just kill yourself, that would work too.
>>
>>37926655
Its assumed to be additional. Who in their right mind who spend 5 million for only 5 more?
>>
>>37926648
No, with 10 million dollars you can do twice as much as you can with five. No combination of items on that list are worth 5 million dollars even if they are supplied in excess for 10 years. Maybe the drugs would be but I'm assuming you can't stockpile cocaine and become the next el Chapo when you get out.

Sorry little buddy but you did it wrong and you will pay the price for having a small mind
>>
>>37926674
No hear me out. What could you possibly ever need 10 million dollars for? Hell what would you even need 1 for? Money doesnt buy happiness, it doesnt. Id leave with a happy loving family and be truly glad with the choices i made. Think about it.
>>
>>37926528
Ah i misunderstand that I get only 35 points total after the paycut. 65 points is way more than enough yeah.
>>
>>37926687
Id definitely be able to easily make more use of 10 million than 5.
You can make larger investments and grow your money exponentially faster and be a little bit more care free when it comes to buying a home.

Hell if you aren't careful ten million dollars can be gone in a year. It has happened before
>>
>>37926707
>Hell if you aren't careful ten million dollars can be gone in a year. It has happened before
ya to complete morons.
All id need is a 4ish bedroom house for my family and a reasonable car and id be happy. You dont need more than that you really dont.
either way that whole time youre in there you can study and learn all you need about investing so you can easily make mroe if you want once youre out but again I stress if 5 million isnt enough to last you forever than you are fucked in the head and are using things to fill a whole in your heart.
>>
File: 1485083035296.jpg (50KB, 370x359px)
1485083035296.jpg
50KB, 370x359px
>>37919321
>half to 5 mil
Who needs 10mil anyway? 5 mil is still a shitton.
>18 yo girl
Need someone to fuck and talk to. Would probably also develop a relationship after that long. Hoping she has big tits
>workout room
Need to stay in shape and keep the girl in shape too
>unlimited drugs
Experiment with the mind, my choice would mostly be psychedelics like mushrooms or acid but if we I got bored I would experiment with something else. Hopefully the girl would be down too
>garden with greenhouse
Grow weed and various fruits
>library
A cure for boredom, and a chance to be very educated and informed by the time the 10 years are over.
>pool table
Fuck it I have 1 point left, why not.

Most of my time would be spent fucking the girl, experiment with lots of kinky shit. Workout 2 hours or so a day, keep girl around at that time for "motivation" (or have her workout with me), spend rest of time smoking weed and reading books, maybe playing pool, maybe playing basketball. Occasionally around every week or so me and the girl would trip on LSD or mushrooms for the most part but we would experiment with other substances. Cocaine would be nice aswell, but it'd need to be in moderation.

It'd be a dream compared to my current situation, I can't get laid because no one knows me. I'd say I'm fairly attractive from what little contact I have had.
>>
>>37919321
woman
computer
library
skylight
>>
>>37926672
Good Job, you're an idiot then who can't read. Given it's a 10 year stint. 5 points for can make a huge difference. Between effectively being trapped down there with nothing to do but knock up the girl over and over and having books, movies etc to keep you entertained.
>>
>6 computer
>10 video games, gives me something to do
>26 internet, social contact
>30 fast food, you can get just about anything you want since there are no limits aside from CFA, especially when you consider how every country treats their fast food differently
>33 mayo clinic doctor, so I don't die
>35 garden, gives me sunlight and something nice to look at and mess around with

>>37926731
>choosing a computer by itself

For what purpose?
>>
>>37922283
#4, I would shit in public for free.
>>
>>37926726
Dude I want to be rich. I could literally never work again easily off ten mil.
5 mil would take considerable effort and planning to do the same thing
1 mil would require expert level investing to live off of forever.

I'm glad you want a modest house and a family but I'd take ten million and a slap in the face over that any day of the week
>>
>>37926726
5 million dollars is more than enough to get into real estate. Which in turn means you are effectively done. Around here you could snap up a bunch of several apartment houses and live off the rent alone.
>>
>>37919321
Girl, kitchen, books, skylight. It would be comfy as fuck. The girl and books would be enough to entertain me. Kitchen and girl is a good combo for obvious reasons. The kitchen also provides me with a hobby.
>>
>>37926593
What is the point then, you fucking retard?
>>
>>37926745
Nah ,ate youre the idiot. This isnt a well thought novel. Its a guide for shitposters to argue over. Its bonus.

>>37926764
Are you nuts???
If you buy a house in cash for 100k you have 4mil and 900k left.
Assume you live to 80 and youre 20 now. Thats 60 years left.
Thats 82,000 youde have to spend each year. I think i can manage. Explain to me how 82,000 dollars a year isnt enough for you.

>>37926766
Correct

>>37926791
As ive said many times you faggot, which youd know if you read the thread, is to actually enjoy your time there and not struggle through it. And emerge already happy. Not sure what idiot you were but if you chose alcohol and/or drugs just kill yourself.
>>
>>37926764
>5 mil would take considerable effort and planning to do the same thing

What kind of shithole are you from, or do you think the money is in some kind of garbage currency?
>>
>>37926804
You need to protect your wealth against inflation by investing in stocks and real estate or starting a business. A house for 100k? Madness.

I don't want a gay little cozy life, I'd invest, start a company and be a huge cigar smoking asshole with a $30,000 suit and an Entourage of bodyguards, a black helicopter and ten different passports
>>
>>37926841
So basically youre a gigantic douchey faggot?
>>
Why no chick fli a
>>
>>37926841
Why are you wasting your time here if you are such a socialite? You should be out enjoying other people's company.
>>
>>37926806
Like I said, 5 million is going to be worth like 1 million by 2100. You need to invest and make good decisions and not get ripped off
You also need to not spend frivolously. It would be very easy to develop a habit of living outside of your means lazily with that kind of money.
>>
>>37926864
>2100
??????
Are you immortal?

> It would be very easy to develop a habit of living outside of your means lazily with that kind of money
Ya if youre a retard
>>
>>37926877
The first person to live to 150 is probably someone who is alive today.
The oldest person to date is like 127. Medicine is only getting better.
It's not unrealistic to think a multimillionaire could potentially live to see 2100 if they got rich today.

I'd want money to leave behind to impact the world after I die as well.
Perhaps start a company that runs for many generations and buy Kim Jong Un a solid gold nuclear warhead or something in my will
>>
Does "every book ever published" include books that have been lost for hundreds of years? How do you define "published"? Can I read ancient Mongolian scat porn?
>>
>>37926910
Its a game dude youre taking it to literally. Just assume yes
>>37926904
This is way to edgy man stop posting
>>
>>37926918
You'd probably end up broke, your attitude indicates you put very little thought into forward planning.
>>
>>37926918
Taking it too literally is where all the fun comes into these things, otherwise it's just the same post x500
>>
Does the Puppy stay alive for my entire stay or will he pass away eventually?
>>
>>37922283
I choose Mystery box
and the someting I like is:
qt gf who loves me back
>>
>get the gun w/ 3 bullets
>18 year old girl
>and barry bonds
>find girl being BLACKED by Barry Bonds
>Shoot self 3 times
>>
>>37926938
>You'd probably end up broke, your attitude indicates you put very little thought into forward planning.
My attitude is the exact opposite. Im not materialistic and narcissistic like you. Please point out what part of what i said indicates that.

>>37926943
Except it doesnt. 99% of people here are retarded. Actually read the thread dude.
See>>37926968
>>
>>37926980
>Actually read the thread dude.

I'm pretty sure I've read "this" thread about once a week for the last half decade
>>
>>37919321
I'd take the 10 mil and 30 points

>18 yo girl
>workshop
>kitchen
>>
>>37926980
You seem to think it's reasonable that you could live a full modest life off of 5 mil and have something to leave your family (who is in no way immune to ordinary hardships)
You express no ambition and seem keen on putting your money in the bank, trying to live lightly and hoping for the best.
That doesn't even sound like fun.
Where's the adventure?
>>
>>37926954
Why wouldnt you just choose the girl than?
>muh toenail
Honestly no big deal and its once every 5 years. Thats nothing at all mate.
>>37926991
Than you should easily realize most people ehre are morons or edge lords. taking it serious makes you an outlier not the norm.
>>37927000
Nigger my family would be educated and succeed in their own way. I would have raised them properly so they wouldnt be poor and need me to "leave" them anything. Second off where did I say id stop working? as I said i could easily invest that money or again go back to working a job I enjoy. Third my ambition is to live a good comfortable life with a woman i love. Once youre over 19 youll understand that legacy shit you have in mind is pointless.
Finally with the 81000 a year i have to spend i can easily go on multiple vacations, tahts the adventure. Plus Im not 12 like you are and ive already served in the navy so ive had plenty of adventures already. So try again. You also didnt answer my question, point out where i lack forward planning please.
>>
>>37927032
Yeah because a lazy man who wants to live off 82k a year in complete disregard to inflation is an excellent example for his family.
You'd end up broke and homeless at age 65 like every other cuck who was in the Navy
>>
>>37927065
>Yeah because a lazy man
Did you not read what I wrote? I said Id go back to work and invest the money. I wouldnt be broke but yo sure would be.
>cuck in the navy
Nice projection bad boy but it was the best decision of my life and now im getting my degree for free thanks to that. Go back to being a bitter loser. Enjoy your fantasies faggot.
>>
>>37919321
>18 year old
>gourmet food
>library
>garden
>gun just in case you gotta cap that bitch

EZ
>>
File: 30points.png (422KB, 1080x563px) Image search: [Google]
30points.png
422KB, 1080x563px
Is there any flaw in this?
>>
>>37919321
18y/o - 18
Library - 4
Unlimited Liquor - 5
Sunlight - 2
Garden - 2
All Recorded Music - 4
= 35

I don't care about the extra 5 million this life would be fucking amazing
>>
>>37927176
You absolutely need either the dog or GF.
Train set is gay.
Rather have all music than radio.
>>37927182
>Unlimited Liquor - 5
Mistake
>>
File: village cyoa.jpg (2MB, 1400x8215px) Image search: [Google]
village cyoa.jpg
2MB, 1400x8215px
Posting the best CYOA I've ever found, just keeping the thread alive, have a nice day.
>>
>>37927189
>You absolutely need either the dog or GF.

Not really. Dog will die after you're done with half your time in the basement and will leave you devastated. I can go for weekly checkups at the doctors if I do crave the social interaction.

>Train set is gay.

It can keep you occupied for a very long time, well worth the two points.

>Rather have all music than radio.

Radio means you get world news, interviews and what not. It helps with the isolation. Also the radio is cheaper.
>>
>>37927189
wat was mistake
>>
>>37927207
>Dog will die after you're done with half your time
?????
Wtf kind of dog are you talkinf about?
Most breeds easily live longer than 10 years.
Id chose a husky and it lives around 15.

>Radio means you get world news, interviews and what not.
ya sounds horrible, id much rather just enjoy music desu

scrap radio and train and you can afford music. Just my opinion
>>37927214
What i said you dummy, unlimited liquor. You honestly want to be the guy who is getting hamemred in a hole in the ground for 10 years straight? Your liver will give out well before then.
>>
>>37919321
>reduce to 5 mil
>computer
>vidya
>gf
>kitchen
easy
>>
>>37927235
>Id chose a husky

Raising and living with a Husky in a basement? Solid choice right there you fucking monster.
>>
>>37927261
>Raising and living with a Husky in a basement? Solid choice right there you fucking monster.
Calm your autism. I chose the gym with full batting cage and basketball court and all that. Plenty of room for him to run.
>>
Hear me out on this one
I'll use 40 points and take :
Library and internet for the k n o w l e d g e and blueprints.Learn robotics.
The workshop so I can build myself with the blueprints most of this stuff(surround system, workout room, pool table, pc, guns).Mass produce sex robots
Full kitchen
Hygiene products
Mayo clinic doctor
And the skylight
I will sell the robots or books so when I get out I'll be rich
And yeah I'll prob be lonely but I got an army of robots 24/7 to satisfy me
>>
>>37927313
Honestly not bad but i think hygeine is a meme. Water is all you need.
>>
>>37927235
Picking unlimited booze/drugs != constantly getting hammered or being a junkie.

It's unlimited or nothing.
>>
6 pt computer
4 pt videogames
7 pt TV
9 pt gourmet
2 pt medical care
2 pt skylight

Find a flaw.
>>
>>37927429
But why not just go without? Without much else to do if its there it will end up =constantly.
>>
>>37927235
are you dumb? you don't have to get hammered every night. but getting buzzed with a gf would be incredibly nice and being able to do that a few times a week for 10 years would be even better
>>
>>37927473
>are you dumb?
Are you? learn to read >>37927472
>getting buzzed with a gf would be incredibly nice and being able to do that a few times a week for 10 years would be even better
No it would get old after the 5th time. Those points could be much better spent. Youll run out of things to talk about moron. think before posting.
>>
>>37927538
you're just trying to rationalize your misreading of why someone would choose infinite liquor. leave
>>
>>37927430
What are you going to do with the computer?
>>
>>37927190
I like this one
>architecture
industrial decay
>climate
subarctic
>geography
hills, woodland, volcanoes, rivers, lakes, reefs, beachfront, islands
>accommodation
old mansion
>location
village border
>artefacts
inviting pendant, rusty dagger, fur mantle, shiny marble, pale ring
>borders
endless expanse
>occupation
blacksmith
>highlights
old castle, healing spring, siren overlook, galaxy lake
>guide
lonely monster, dapper gentleman, christmas cake, nostalgic chief
>peculiarities
mystery festival, ruined cathedral, otherworldly mist, decay city ruins

comfy as fuck, loads of shit to explore
>>
>>37927190
this just made me want to move to greece
>>
>>37927556
>you're just trying to rationalize your misreading
No im not. what i said makes perfect sense. Your going to be in a hole in the ground for 10 fucking years and the best you can come up with is unlimited liquor? thats sad and embarassing.
>>
>>37927430
play videogames, obviously.
>>
>>37919321
Wait, so if you give up half f the money you get ADDITIONAL 35 points on instead of 30 points you get 35 (as in +5)?
>>
>>37927767
or*

32v5723vnn13854v1295bm7238975b2
>>
>>37919321
Internet vidya and computer. Ez.
>>
File: tb3637n68124c01xwllpq2x192bii53.png (963KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tb3637n68124c01xwllpq2x192bii53.png
963KB, 1080x1080px
>>37927767
Okay whatever. Orange marked apply only if you get ADDITIONAL 35 points, and not +5 if you turn down half of the money.
Otherwise, just give me the green ones and 5 mil after 10 years.
>>
>>37919321
>30 points
>kitchen - 24
>computer - 18
>vidya - 14
>workout room - 9
>library - 5
>upgraded medical care - 2
>garden - 0

That would do for me
>>
>>37919321
slut+gym+library+microwave+gun

rate me
>>
>Garden 2+
I wonder if we decide what is planted in our garden. Id plant some drugs and food.
>Library 4+
Must be a huge space to contain all those books. Plus the pic depicts a very elegant architecture
>full kitchen +6
A lot of recipes require live ingredients. Thats how i will get my pets. I can have pet lobsters. I can also have good food
>workshop + 6
Because im going to need tools to take care of my garden and i could built a gym and aquarium in my workshop. Im not much of a handyman but I have an entire library to learn. You can make something to an hero or a sex doll if youre weird like that. Limitless shit to do desu
>Cellphone +3
Can call my parents when im bored just to see how theyre doinfmg. Also op didnt specify what plan the cellphone had so i guess have 4g lte on my phone once a day.
>computer + 6
Connect to the internet with cellphone with 50 mbps can download anything i want for one day so movies music and vidya are all mine. Would probably download Pokemon and skyrim on the first two weeks. Theres also plenty of monitors with decent speakers
>hygiene 3+
Bathtub and i dont rot away

Workshop garden giant library kitchen and a bath and a room??? Is this a basement or a mansion homie

The only way shit goes south is if i get really sick out of nowhere and dont recover.

This is objectively the best choices you can get.
>>
>>37926640
>>half payout to 5 mil
>>65 points
Nigga c'mon

It says you'll receive 35 points, not 35 additional points.
>>
>>37927882
Shit tier. You will end up killing the roastie after she or you starts going insane.
>>
>>37928163
that's why i got the gun
>>
File: 1498154149795m.jpg (91KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1498154149795m.jpg
91KB, 1024x576px
>>37928172
Why is going insane part of your plan in the first place you dummy.
>>
I'd get 5 Barry bonds and 5 guns
>>
>>37928306
i think it's inevitable. i'd definitely kill myself if i had internet or tv as opposed to books. that's part of why i got the slut, i'd might as well not die a virgin. also allegedly physical activity makes you happier hence the gym.
>>
>>37928322
>implying you cant do calisthenic and use those pionts on something else
>>
I'd take the 18 year old (assuming it's allowed to be male if I want him to be)
The kitchen
The library
The sound system
Hygiene and jacuzzi
18+6+4+4+3=35

I'm pretty medically competent so idk if a doc would be all that useful. It's not specified if I get to go to a hospital if I'm sick or if he even has access to medicine
>>
File: 1498269917019.jpg (394KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498269917019.jpg
394KB, 1080x1080px
30 points total because we have to be efficient, no pointwaste.
Sunlight, personal hygiene and medical care so I actually fucking survive.
Workshop and books so I can amount to something in those ten years.
Music for relaxation.
Phone so I don't go mad (this thing needs to be capable of voice calling and whatsapp or I'll go mad and kill myself).
>>
>>37928501
Rereading it I guess it is specified that id get actual care, medicine and hospital from the doctor.

It's a hard call, I really wouldn't want to go without music for 10 years.
Or medical care either though.

I'd probably opt for no money and add the Indian doc, skylight, and pool table
>>
File: comfyC.png (2MB, 1000x4167px)
comfyC.png
2MB, 1000x4167px
Posting more CYOAs to keep the thread going
This 2MB upload limit is bitch btw
>>
>>37928626
Don't take the 18-year-old then. Just take a cellphone for human contact, way fewer points. If the cellphone is completely functional (and I have no reason to think it's not) you can even look up some porn on it.
>>
File: fantasyC2.jpg (1016KB, 1922x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fantasyC2.jpg
1016KB, 1922x1080px
>>37928894
Some of these are pretty comfy
>>
File: escapismC.png (2MB, 1050x2050px)
escapismC.png
2MB, 1050x2050px
>>37928940
This is originally one of my favorites
>>
>>37919321
I'd take:

>18 yo
>Workshop
>Radio
>Library

When I leave I'd get the 10 mil too
>>
>>37922283
Painlessly killed. I just want to be remembered positively.
>>
>>37929054
The only way youll leave is in a body bag. You have no food dumbass
>>
>>37928894
>sunrise, clear (I usually like rainy nights more, but if this is the place I go to when I feel down, I need a sunrise)

>bed
>large windows
>TV (again, usually like books more, but I read the kind of books that wind you up instead of unwinding you)

>would bring a friend

>bedding (gotta need that extra pillow)
>if the bedding already comes with the bed, I pick candles
>fan
>radio
>workout equipment
>>
File: 1476094563765.png (272KB, 617x462px) Image search: [Google]
1476094563765.png
272KB, 617x462px
>>37925983
Same. I think the concept of stands is one of my favorite "superpower" tropes. Perhaps just because Araki does such a good job of variety and showing how even "weak" stands can kick your shit in.

I mean it's not a case of me sitting around like some weeb as fuck nerd writing fanfics or anything, but it would be a fun world to live in
>>
>>37928894
Midnight
Rain
Large Windows Fireplace and Bed
Magical Being (sylvanas)
Candle

Im sad i dont have this
>>
>$5 mil payout
>kitchen 6 = 6
>workout room 5 = 11
>library 4 = 15
>hygiene and Jacuzzi 3 = 18
>mayo clinic doctor 3 = 21
>workshop 6 = 27
>garden 2 = 29
>jack russle puppy = 35
i'd probably come out a much better person than i came in, though this sounds more like an ultra-lux fallout shelter rather than a basement. also do i get to keep the basement after? because this sounds like a dream home.
>>
>>37928940
>city dweller + affluent population

can't imagine having no one to really connect with, so adventurer and teleporter are out. Being a politican just sounds horrible plus you have no emotion wtf. Knowing everything but having to watch humanity be so much stupider in comparison and can do nothing about it, sounds like a recipe for severe depression.

By process of elimination, I pick city dweller, which sounds like a normal life, and in fact like my current life, but with a somewhat better job. Picked affluent population (which is also like where I already live), because it helps people, and it's ok for most of my relationhips to be shallow, I just need one or two very close people.

All the other options allow me to be a lot more than I currently am, but the downsides are not worth it.
>>
>>37929235
Plot twist you end up buying it with the 10 mil
>>
File: 1482554881009.jpg (43KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1482554881009.jpg
43KB, 403x403px
>>37928940
the man from nowhere
it's just a flat buff for me
>>
Choose 5m.
>GF for companionship
>Kitchen
>Garden (bring water from kitchen and bathe in garden)
>Library
>Mayo doctor
>Satellite radio
35 points
>>
File: 1496334744202.png (55KB, 195x148px) Image search: [Google]
1496334744202.png
55KB, 195x148px
>>37928894
>midnight
>rain
>couch, tv, desk
>mai waifu
>bedding, pastries, carpets, blinds
2comfy
>>
>>37929110
he can eat the 18yo
>>
>>37928894
I like the combinations of
>Sunset/Clear, Sunset/Snow, Twilight/Rain, Clear/Noon, and Noon/Snow
With Sunset/Snow being the most common choice
>Bed, TV, Other
Bed would be as big as a Couch, maybe a bit bigger. The Other are a few High Tech gaming laptops we use with those comfy hospital desks on wheels.
>Other
Summon my waifu and our daughterus. An unbelievably thick, dirty blonde with a ponytail, baggy eyes, snub nose, and thin masculine face. Have maybe four or so daughters between the ages of 4 to 11
>Hot chocolate, Fruits and Pastries, Radio, Candles
Hot chocolate, fruits, and pastries are a must for how much I snack. Look forward to those croissants and hot chocolate. Candles would be Orange creamsicle scented. I personally like having my music in a surround sound rather than coming from my laptop.
Rate my comfy bubble, robots.
>>
Easy

Garden - 2p
Gf - 18p
Workout - 5p
Library - 4p
Radio - 2p
Medical care - 2p
Microwave - 2p

Total 35p
Payout 5 mil

Radio and Library will be enough for escapism.
Workout and garden will keep us occupied daily.

You'd get sick of any food you eat for long enough, so doesn't matter if it's microwave or gourmet, as long as it keeps you alive. Supplant microwave meals with herbs and veggies from garden/greenhouse for better health.

Build a family with gf.
New Delhi medical care is more than enough, unless you have some rare disorder.
>>
File: 1498269917019.jpg (474KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498269917019.jpg
474KB, 1080x1080px
>>37919321
This is easy, you use the time you have to self improve
Soon you get over your internet addiction and should you get bored you can use your time to get fit, read and learn.
By having your own kitchen you can learn to cook and with the radio you can keep up with the outside world.
Not to mention I also leave a multi millionaire

Only fools would choose Stacy or the internet...
>>
35 points for 5 million:

>18 for the girl
>6 for the kitchen
>4 for the library
>3 for the hygiene products
>3 for the cellphone- to call the family
>1 for the pool table

I'd write the updated version of Mein Kampf probably
>>
File: 1356849207946.gif (848KB, 245x160px) Image search: [Google]
1356849207946.gif
848KB, 245x160px
>>37919321
As long as the 18year old girl isn't completely dull to speak to, you don't really need most of the things here

>+18 - girl for company and intimacy
>+5 - workout room to spend most of my time
>+6 - full kitchen for those gains
>+1 either the gun or pool table

my days would be spent having tons of sex, working out, playing sports ( basketball court ), cooking and learning delicious meals and playing pool or shoot myself + the bitch if she goes crazy

sounds great senpai
>>
anyone got the gf one?
>>
File: YOU PICKED THE MYSTERY BOX.png (123KB, 612x496px) Image search: [Google]
YOU PICKED THE MYSTERY BOX.png
123KB, 612x496px
>>37922283
Holy fuck this thread is still up? Posting mystery box, It's pretty shit though.
>>
>>37922283
>6 >> 2 > 3 >>> 1 >> 4 >>> 5

I'll take 6. The whole point of continuing to live seems to be to accomplish something important enough to be at peace with myself, but I'm also aware that the mass majority of experiences I'll have from now are negative.
>>
File: 1495955509559.jpg (86KB, 518x621px) Image search: [Google]
1495955509559.jpg
86KB, 518x621px
>Barry Bonds
>Girl
>Camera
>Gun, but it has to be a revolver

Spend every day with Russian roulette recording everything until we all die
>>
>>37931743
>3 bullets
dont think you'd last very long anon
>>
>>37919321
$0 payout
Kitchen (34)
TV+Movies (30)
Desktop Computer (24)
Vidya (20)
Surround Sound (16)
Library (12)
Medical Care (10)
Unlimited Drugs (5)
Garden (3)
Hygeine (0)
Thread posts: 183
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.