[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only thing that avoids me is the thing I want most Everything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

The only thing that avoids me is the thing I want most

Everything comes easy to me but one.
Knowledge and skills are easy for me to pick up and have allowed me to get a very high paying job.
I drive an expensive fancy car and have plenty of money.
I lost weight and thought I was the most attractive I've been.
I have sat in the basement for 6+ years and now as I approach age 23 I don't think theres a way out.
I cannot get the girls I want.
I made a tinder and I don't have a match after a week.
I am crushed. This was all I worked for and I had built up courage for over a year. I painstakingly took hundreds of photos and parsed through them for hundreds of hours all to pick just 4.
There is nothing here for me now. Today I drove around lost and damned in my expensive car, a true Elliot Rodger. I don't even have autism, I can make eye contact, and I thought I wasn't ugly. Where else to meet the girls I want? I am somewhat picky when swiping on tinder but I swiped right on at least 100, and not one match. There is no escape from my robot life. I thought I could break out of my mold. I can't

I failed and I have retreated back into the basement deep into the dark

This is the end
>>
feel with me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYrDrv1bLwc
>>
not even r9k wants me
sheesh i cant catch a break

time to find god
>>
OP, we all know that feel. The dating system is massively biased in favor of women. Just compare the amount of messages the 10/10 male model got in relation to the average or even ugly girl. It is staggering.
>>
all i am is sad reading your thread

there was no hope for any of us if you couldn't make it op.

all that will happen now is you will lose your mind over time, you'll turn to religion, to shutting down, to anything to cope with the fact you had this curse that made you unwanted by women.

you have my sympathy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE
>>
>>37918172
You probably looked down on robots your whole life, called them lazy, didn't put in the effort ect.

well OP, now you're down in the scum with us, yeah you have money, nice things, but you're a creep who can't get a gf, universally hated.

It's so laughable.
>>
Same here except I'm 26 and drive a piece of shit. I can get girls, not the ones I want though. Didn't get a single match on tinder. I attract fatties and weird girls with no ass. I can't get what I want out of life. Jobs? School? Working out? Problem solving? All easy when I try.

Can't get a cute gf tho
>>
File: 1472196025240.png (306KB, 593x540px) Image search: [Google]
1472196025240.png
306KB, 593x540px
If I was girl or trannie I'd never go out with OP because he is boring autist whose purpose is only obtain pussy.
>>
>>37919493
no anon, theres so much more to me than that, im sorry i came off that way
>>
You really want to fuck Tinder sluts? Better to be in the basement, fellow robot. You've worked too hard for sex to be meaningless, and meaningless sex is all you'll get from there. What you need, and really want, is a real girl with real love.

Wait.
>>
>>37919589
tell me where

tell me where to go to find this person
>>
File: 1477436697274.jpg (15KB, 388x341px) Image search: [Google]
1477436697274.jpg
15KB, 388x341px
I am in a similar position, my job is good and I enjoy nearly every day. I will make enough money to maintain a family. The only thing I want is the family. I hate being a bachelor, I want a nice comfy house with another person to share it with. I dont care about the stupid shit she will make me do, I just waste the time of my life anyways, I finish most days regretting the fact that I just wasted the day.

But at this point I wouldn't trust a woman to not just marry me for her own self interest. Can you really blame them? I mean I am gonna be the biggest sucker when it comes to relationships, any semblance of affection will probably result in marriage and therefore divorce. We need to go back
>>
>23
>full fledged normie
>gets even the slightest taste of reality he becomes unwound

remember to blame yourself cuck
>>
>>37919602
I can't, because there isn't just one of them. If you're like me, you'll see her and you'll know. You'll find her in the moments you allow yourself to be vulnerable, in the moments you make mistakes and embarass yourself, in the moments you are bold, becaue when those moments are over, she will be there.

Many men play a game of odds when it comes to women and sex. If you ask every woman you speak to for sex for a year, you will find at least one to go home with you. This isn't the way. Look for the real value women offer outside of being sexual objects, and appreciate them for it. Set out to be friends if the chemistry is there, but not with the expectation of being owed something. Be prepared to accept rejection. It's not about what she can do for you at this stage; it's about what you can do for her. A thot will be absolutely turned off by my approach, and there are way more thots than good women. A good woman will be attracted to a man who wants friendship in love, because it shows fidelity and honor.

Where? In time.
>>
How does one get the courage? I'm close to the end of my rope as well. Scared because no gun so no matter what, it won't be instant and painless.
>>
File: IMG_20170623_214110.jpg (274KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170623_214110.jpg
274KB, 1440x2560px
>nerdy mexican qt
>gave her my number last night
>no reply
>almost a full day has passed
>FUCK TINDER

Theeeeen as soon as got home from work and step in the door i finally heard from her!

I feel like dancing robots. She's so qt.
>>
>>37919693
god help me

>>37919710
i dont know if i'll make it with 'time' as my only strategy my friend, but these are optimistic words and made me smile

>>37919956
dont do it
>>
File: thetruthisinthecream.jpg (68KB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
thetruthisinthecream.jpg
68KB, 1920x816px
I thought some more about it folks, I think I've come up with a conclusion.

I think I want a slave not a partner.
Where do I find that?
>>
>>37920120
On fetlife? lol. Or learn to spot submissive women.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.