[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can men stop white knighting women for one day? Seriously, for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: whiteknight.jpg (40KB, 538x354px) Image search: [Google]
whiteknight.jpg
40KB, 538x354px
Can men stop white knighting women for one day?

Seriously, for ONE DAY. Is that so fucking hard? Can we all just stop with the compliments, the attention, the catering to their every whim? Do you even realize what would happen if we all just ignored women in every way other than for work-related tasks? They'd shut the fuck down and realize their place. They aren't anything special.

The more i think about it i've come to realize.. About 99 percent of all men put women on a pedestal, even the self-proclaimed alphas, even the mgtow faggots who are technically not supposed to give a shit about women. They claim women are just pieces of ass that should be treated accordingly, yet if they don't get to have sex with them, they are worth nothing! So they go out and do a bunch of shit to get laid, pretending to like what they like, taking them out for dinner, jumping when they say jump.

>oh my gf loves it when i'm bossy to her and puts her in her place.. Really turns her on!

>man i'm so tired of spending money on my gf. Ever since we started dating it's always "let's go out to eat, buy me this, let's go to x place that involves spending. And she's getting fatter by the day from all the dining out we've been doing.

Actual words from my friend who thinks he's such a Chad.

'Men'- stop being bitches and then complaining about how women are bitches. YOU'RE the problem!l
>>
>>37917918
I have no problem with women.
>>
As long as women are necessary to continue the existence of our species, that won't happen.
>>
>>37917951

Then my gestapo will come kick your door down and take you to a faggot labor camp during my Beta Regime.
>>
>>37917990

I fucking hate when people try and justify being faggots with evolution. There are 8 billion people on this planet. 8. Fucking. BILLION! We are not in trouble of running out of humans, in fact, the more babies that are SHAT OUT, the more problems we create for future generations.

You're actually all fucking yourselves over with your 'oh, we need to preserve the human race by mating!' Mentality.
>>
If I enjoy someone's presence, I'll put them on a pedestal. Calm your tits. Wait, did I just embellish a female trait, thereby elevating their status again? My bad.
>>
>>37918025

Also,

>i'll gladly shower her with compliments and make her feel like the most special lady on earth while i tag along to watch her try on shoes

Is somehow justified by natural instincts and the survival of our species?

I'll skin you and hang your skin as the first flag of the Beta Regime.
>>
>>37917918
>Can men stop white knighting women for one day?

Don't know don't care.

Anyone here up for a game of chess?
>>
File: Cihd4ycWwAAa4wl.jpg (40KB, 600x409px) Image search: [Google]
Cihd4ycWwAAa4wl.jpg
40KB, 600x409px
>>37918025
And just how many of them are white? How many of them are the only ones who can create functional societies that aren't shitholes?
>>
>>37918025
/pol/ is saying that we are about to get yellowstoned u know
>>
What is this white knight theory. Seems kinda silly. Something a virgin would say.
>>
>>37918758
Who cares about that lol
Kek
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.