[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when the suicide hotline hangs up on you I was on the brink

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0704.png (152KB, 600x729px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0704.png
152KB, 600x729px
>when the suicide hotline hangs up on you
I was on the brink of fucking killing myself and this bitch just hung up on me. The one time I needed someone to fucking talk to this woman just said "well I gotta go now lol get some help"
Fuck my life you guys are my only friends
>>
>>37917723
Well it did work. you didnt off yourself.
>>
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WH
>>
Talk out your issues at >>>/adv/ :) they can help!
>>
>>37917723
> The one time I needed someone to fucking talk to this woman just said "well I gotta go now lol get some help"
fUCKING KEK DUDE
>>
>>37917723
well I gotta go now OP, its getting late, lol get some help
>>
How long did you talk to her? What were you talking about?
>>
>>37917723
Check these dubs OP.
And get some help.
>>
>>37917887
27 minutes minus the 6 minute wait time, and I explained that it's never gotten so bad that I was right about to off myself and said the main reason that had me feeling that way is because I never really had anyone to talk to about my past, not even parents.
>>
That's pretty shitty. I hope you get some professional help, they'll actually have the knowledge to help you.

Good luck, Anon.
>>
>>37917960
Go to >>>/adv/ and talk things out.
>>
>>37918015
R9k is alright to vent to but it's not a helpful board and can be harmful because it's a negative toxic echo chamber.
>>
>>37917723
You weren't hitting on her, were you?
>>
I also called them once and they thought I was joking and hung up.
>>
>>37917830
OP might as well actually kill himself.
>>
>>37917723
You could send in a complaint and hopefully get her fired
>>
Lol, did you really think they care about suicidal people?
>>
>>37917723
you're a normie anyway, who the fuck calls a suicide hotline? oh yes! an attention whore, that's right.
>>
File: IMG_0702.jpg (96KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0702.jpg
96KB, 640x640px
>>37918509
Hoping they were, since why I called.
>>37918488
Yeah this dumb bitch is gonna get someone to off themselves, really unappreciative and didn't ask any questions, she just said "yeah well get some help or pills lol"
Fucking cunt
>>
>>37918226
what did you say? originality
>>
Well shit I don't know what the fuck to do in this situation, normally I tell people to go to the hotline but that did not work in this case.... well know that we don't want you to die but I lack any intelligent method to prevent you from self termination please don't kill your self
>>
>>37917723
call back and if she picks up ask her what the fuck her problem is. tell her you'll report her and shell never live it down if you actually kys

don't kill yourself OP
>>
>>37917723
OP, listen to
>>37918015
>>37917806
and also report that bitch
>>
>>37917723
The thing is, suicidal people are horribly annoying to talk to when you're not suicidal. I've been in both states a lot, and I can't even relate to the suicidal version of me. He just seems like a dick.

From my experience, medication is the only thing that isn't a meme.
>>
>>37919017
Just to add: I think the proper way to think about medication is that it's a less harmful way to commit suicide. Medication absolutely makes you into a different person, a person who doesn't mind living. Both versions of you get what they want, and your loved ones don't suffer.

It's hard to believe at first, but you have no better option than medication.
>>
OP, you probably already realized this, but keep in mind that the reason "Suicide Hotlines" are so heavily advertised is because they make psych wards a fuckload of profit. If any caller describes immediate violent thoughts towards themselves or others, they send police to you for an involuntary psych hold which nets them a few thousand dollars profit minimum.

So OP, if you weren't voicing any credible threats to yourself or others, the receptionist is advised to simply hang up on you and try to find another caller to involuntarily psych hold.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.