[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok guys, no meme no trolling, what makes a guy that girls crave?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 16

File: 1475499323599.png (475KB, 597x599px) Image search: [Google]
1475499323599.png
475KB, 597x599px
Ok guys, no meme no trolling, what makes a guy that girls crave?
>>
>>37917419
Being good looking.
>>
>>37917469
How the fuck was that original?

This of course isn't.
>>
Girls don't crave guys for who or what they are. They crave men only if the girl herself craves something like belonging or attention. Women and men are different, while a man can crave women more commonly, it's not as common for women.

That being said, I think a man that a woman wants is a few things
>good-enough looking
>take charge attitude (will get things done for the lazy woman)
>masculine but not too masculine
>seems to have a bright future or already has one (usually this translates to: could make good money in the future)
>>
>>37917419
Not hideous, funny, charming, intelligent, socio-economic status. Every other answer is a meme.

One thing to note is that people who have good characteristics have them because they are good looking to begin with. They were treated well growing up and had support. But that doesn't mean someone who isn't an 8+/10 can't find a girl, they have to work on themselves and be willing to change.
>>
File: Words of wisdom.png (70KB, 391x413px) Image search: [Google]
Words of wisdom.png
70KB, 391x413px
>>37917419
Confidence trumps all, as long as you can assert yourself you can ez reach up two ranks above.
>>
File: strong and silent.jpg (66KB, 500x720px) Image search: [Google]
strong and silent.jpg
66KB, 500x720px
>>37917419
Just be like this guy
>>
>>37917419
>confident
>muscular
>masculine
>good facial aesthetics
>broad shoulders
>doesn't show vulnerability around other males
>competitive
>wealthy
>above average dick
>social
>>
>>37917469
actually I don't think they only crave guys with chad-like looks. you just have to look good enough and then it's other things that matter, like social status.
>>
>>37917419
in sex most girls like being manhandled and "used" with brief moments of affection between.

for a mate most girls look for a masculine figure who they can lose themselves in.
>>
>tfw women are only attracted to masculine men
>live in the modern world that feminises men so that only a small percentage are truly masculine

it's not fair
>>
File: WF_10_Red_Rangers.jpg (95KB, 826x500px) Image search: [Google]
WF_10_Red_Rangers.jpg
95KB, 826x500px
>>37917419
One thing I've noticed is girls will go for guys who are the leader of a friend group of guys. Possibly because its instinctive because they're getting not just the protection of that one guy but also the other guys that follow him, so leadership is really hot for them. My friend who's a complete autist, but probably the most outgoing of my small circle of friends in high school, and the guy that ussually makes decisions for us, temporarily got a pretty hot gf I think partially because of that.

So to get a gf.
1. Either already be a part of or make a circle of male friends.
2. Be the leader of that circle of friends.
3. Figure out a way to show this off to girls, that the other men follow you.

If you have an inability to form a group of friends try attaining some kind of leadership position in something, where other males follow you.
>>
Confidence, confidence, and most importantly CONFIDENCE. There's nothing sexier than a guy who has his shit straight and knows what he wants.
>>
>>37917419
Money, car and big dick. In that order of importance.
>>
>>37917777
I think the confidence meme is idiots confusing masculinity with confidence. They're similar but still not at all the same thing.
>>
File: IMG_0525.jpg (110KB, 948x1331px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0525.jpg
110KB, 948x1331px
>>37917419
>being confident/yourself
This seems like a meme and it sounds like awful, n/a advice until you actually figure out what it means. Walk around like you're the coolest fucking thing ever, talk like everyone should be listening to you, etc. Do the things you find cool and be passionate about them, as long as the things you find cool are cumming on anime figurines or some weird shit like that. If you like video games, own the fact that you like video games and make it sound awesome
>looking good
Looks is about more than genetics. If you have a pretty face, that's fine, but if you don't, you need to start lifting, getting regular haircuts, wearing nice clothes, look the part of a Chad. Sometimes you don't even need to be in shape, I know plenty fat Chads.

Really, all you need is to feel yourself 100%. The thing that's keeping you from fucking women is that you're unsure of yourself. I'm not gonna tell you how to gain confidence, I know how I did it, I don't know how you can do it, but that's the key. Just walk around like you own shit, talk like you run shit, act as if every woman wants to fuck you, and if she doesn't, she's just a dumbass.

You're the shit, no one's on your level. All your mouth does is talk shit and swallow spit, all your hands do is count money and touch bitches.

That's what makes Chad Chad.
>>
>>37917514
>>37917518
Both of these posts are correct. Gary Cooper had all the qualities listed in >>37917518 Others that also qualify are Cary Grant and Gregory Peck. We don't have leading men like them anymore.
>>
File: IMG_0526.jpg (182KB, 750x1184px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0526.jpg
182KB, 750x1184px
>>37917875
Confidence is masculinity. High testosterone aka masculinity breeds confidence.
>>
File: dfw-vapor-brawndo1[1].jpg (148KB, 1349x1012px) Image search: [Google]
dfw-vapor-brawndo1[1].jpg
148KB, 1349x1012px
>>37917419
>what makes a guy that girls crave?
BRAWNDO
>>
File: 1494107096143.jpg (102KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
1494107096143.jpg
102KB, 640x920px
>>37917886

worst advice I have ever read
>>
>>37917886
>talk like everyone should be listening to you
It really isn't that simple. Some people will never be listened to, no matter how they present themselves.

Presence isn't something you can learn or develop.
>>
>>37918066

I always get talked over in groups, even if I raise my voice. Even when I am taller and bigger than the other guys, I have zero presence. its infuriating as a man.
>>
>>37917419
Money and social status. Good looks help too. That's it.
>>
>>37918059
Step one is to not listen to goofy bitches like this. As an old Dallas philosopher once told me, "one hoe don't stop no show because one hoe don't stop my dough". Confidence means that shit like this doesn't bother you. Keep acting confident. She's probably mad because she's not happy with herself.
>>37918066
>Presence isn't something you can learn or develop
It most definitely is. All it takes are some brain changes and some body language changes. You don't believe in yourself and you think you'll always be what you are now, that's the problem.
>>
>>37917419
It's so intangible it may as well be random.

The "Women only want Chad" meme is laughably divorced from reality and I continue to say that any chance I get.

Prince, James Gandolfini, LeafyIsHere, Adam Driver, Tyler the Creator, John Krasinski, Steve Carrell, the guy that plays Ramsay (the ugly ass kid that tortures people) in Game of Thrones

All of these people are "male heartthrobs" on account of a group of women I asked.

See here: https://www.reddit.com/r/LadyBoners/top/?sort=top&t=all
>>
>>37918229
I agree with you but to be fair, Prince was a charismatic, handsome rockstar and a different kind of Chad. All celebrities are automatic Chads because their social status is so high.
>>
>>37918320
Yeah but he also explicitly designed himself to be the opposite of the masculine archetype as much as possible

He's basically the word "faggot" (I say that without being disparaging in any way) made into a getup

Anyway pictured here is one of the biggest womanisers in recent history
>>
File: 1286303557_jonah-290.jpg (29KB, 300x439px) Image search: [Google]
1286303557_jonah-290.jpg
29KB, 300x439px
>>37918320
>All celebrities are automatic Chads

LOL no, just ask Jonah Hill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4
>>
>>37918449
French people are ugly, stupid, smelly, conniving excuses for people. Who cares.
>>
>>37918481
Calm down Jonah. Just make another htread about what you would've said on /tv/.
>>
>>37917419
But meming is what makes a guy that girls crave Anon, what's a madda witchu
>>
>>37918449
god what a fucking cunt
>>
>>37918229

None of those people are heart throbs except prince who was facially handsome. Brad pitt was a heart throb.
>>
Being Chad, obviously.
>>
>>37918142
>goofy bitches

nigger detected

your opinion is retarded by the way my friend
>>
>>37918449
He's a kike but I feel sorry for him
>>
>>37918560
According to who? You? The desolate neckbeard that views women through a telescope?

this list is a firsthand account
>>
>>37917501
>>seems to have a bright future or already has one
Yeah that's why there aren't any drug addicted, tattoed losers who bang cute girls left and right.
>>
The problem with the "be confident " meme is that retards thing confidence is acting like you are better than others, like you're shit doesn't stink. barely anyone knows what actual confidence is and that's why no one really understands it. I can't stand when people say "be confident" as it's as easy as slapping a sticker onto your forehead. or even worse, "act confident". You can't act confident lmao, confidence is something that comes from deep within you. obviously it's going to be obvious that it's fake, therefore unattractive, when you "act" it.
>>
>>37918666
Yeah, it's almost like love and physical attraction is one of the most intangible topics in human history
>>
>>37918449
me ex gf had a thing for him and admitted to touching herself to him
>>
File: psychobob anim.png (291KB, 495x358px) Image search: [Google]
psychobob anim.png
291KB, 495x358px
>>37918142
>All it takes are some brain changes and some body language changes.

>just become another person
>>
>>37918615

Nobody says they want to fuck any of those guys

Heart throbs for young prime women right now: bieber, zayn malik, francisco lachowski etc
>>
A chocolate dick that cums money
>>
>>37918666
That's not who girls "crave". Go outside and stop cherrypicking.
>>
File: okcupid.png (19KB, 432x330px) Image search: [Google]
okcupid.png
19KB, 432x330px
You guys need to realize that looks are what determines your percieved personality. looks are all that matters final
>>
>>37917514
strong and silent worked for me in high school. but strong and silent isn't enough when you're 29 yo, unemployed, and live with your parents.
>>
>>37918719
Yeah, if you consider being confident and happy with who you are "becoming another person".
>>
Confidence is understanding where you lie on the social ladder and thriving within said group. If you think "I can't get with her because she's a 9/10 and I'm a 4/10", you aren't confident enough to sustain a relationship.
If you aren't satisfied with your own existence, how can you satisfy somebody else's?
tldr understand your strengths and weaknesses, create a defined way you live, think and act. Growing over time is essential, hiding behind a mask is suicidal.
I probably sound like a faggot, but I don't really care.
>>
>>37918851
>tfw no strengths and all the weaknesses
>>
>>37918851

I'm not sure where I stand, some girls find me very attractive some flat out ignore me. Its always a gamble.
>>
>>37918766
I know anecdotal evidence is bullshit but I've seen a shitload of those no future drug addicted Chads who bang hot girls.
My weed dealer is a NEET who rides a motorcycle and is doing sports all the time and his gf is an 8/10. Know another dude that's studying eco tourism or something retarded like that but he's tall, cool and independent and girls love him. Also another dude who's dumb as fuck but he's tall, good looking, funny and really good at drawing, so he's a massive Chad. Actually know a couple of those.

Then there's guys like me who get top tier grades at the best university in my country and no girl wants cause I'm a baby faced manlet.
>>
>>37918723
Yeah in the same way Megan Fox and Kate Upton are "the hottest female celebrities"

Nobody really cares about those people

The subreddit says otherwise
>>
Confidence, self respect, and a good bone structure. Money doesn't hurt, but that's just a lazy answer to only say money.

This also depends on what your looking for, casual meaningless sex, or a meaningful blossoming relationship.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq6mXiG--Es

Men wake the fuck up
>>
>>37917875
confidence is what allows people to go through with actions
people are attracted to those who get shit done
>>
>>37918785
>A graphic by Michael Haneke
>>
Just read this book
>>
>>37920582
Doesn't that guy constantly cheat, and is on his 4th marriage
>>
>>37920743
Yes! But he knows how to fucking exploit the ladies for money, let me tell you.
>>
>>37917505
This basically

>They were treated well growing up and had support.
This sumarizes the life of all Chads, and Stacies.

10/10 post my man, you defined existence of normies, well done.
>>
File: feels.jpg (38KB, 480x474px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
38KB, 480x474px
>>37920775
I still don't understand how or why they made a movie out of a negroid dating book, let alone a sequel.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.