[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw my therapist verbally abuses me again

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: cryingwojak.jpg (12KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
cryingwojak.jpg
12KB, 236x236px
>tfw my therapist verbally abuses me again
>>
Kill him. mootblox
>>
>>37917193
Can you give some context?
>>
File: IMG_2358.png (46KB, 532x557px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2358.png
46KB, 532x557px
>you matter, anon
>perfect is overrated
>things will get better eventually
>anon you're attractive, outgoing, and friendly, how could people not like you?
I pay over $100 (one hundred dollars) to have someone give me compliments. Therapy is a fucking meme, they """"diagnosed"""" me with depression after only 2 visits and want to get me on anti depressants.
>>
>>37917342
switch therapists man and TELL them what you want also antidepressants make it waayy easier to stick with therapy if nothing else and it's not forever but changing the way you think when you've hated yourself your whole life aint easy man
>>
>>37917193
Ask her if you can fap on the office, as therapy, because you are scared of women but feel safe with her,
>>
>>37917342
Such a rip off they only tell you what they want you to hear, plus the anti depressents will be costly. Only reason I would get a therapist is if I have zero human interaction and just want to talk to some one for the sake of sanity.
>>
Dude, fuck that therapist. Not literally. But seriously, therapy is called that for a reason. Therapists are supposed to help people who need it. If that therapist is doing the opposite and making you feel like trash, get their license revoked. Get em fired or something. Because they certainly don't deserve a high paying job if they are not going to do it and make people feel like utter trash.
>>
>>37917493
But he enjoys it, he likely jacks off to the memories later.
op is she cute?
>>
>>37917493
yeah, seriously, record that shit and show it to the regulatory body, google your therapists official title + regulatory body and you should be able to figure out who to go to
>>
File: IMG_0206.jpg (58KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0206.jpg
58KB, 640x480px
>>37917563
She is just breaking him down to rebuild Him later, if it was legal she should put him in a cockcage to control his orgasms, so they can do some real serious therapy work,
>>
>>37917450
>>37917641
This thread got perverted fast.
>>
File: 1488393045531.jpg (100KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1488393045531.jpg
100KB, 480x454px
>tfw my dad verbally abuses me again
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.