[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you all love spree killers when serial killers are the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

I just started "Ian Brady: The untold story of the Moors Murders" by Alan Keightley. I hadn't read much about Brady before this, but suffice it to say he is one of the more interesting serial killers out there. Here is what he had to say about what motivates serial killers:

>The serial killer, essentially conceiving life as meaningless and death as nothingness, is consequently not afraid to die or kill in a final vainglorious attempt to introduce some degree of design...
>[Serial killers] create their own spiritual or aesthetic microcosm. Metaphorically gods in their own kingdom, whimsically sampling everything that was once forbidden, eventuallytaking the lives of those who have entered their private domain, witnesses their darkest desires and, therefore must never be allowed to leave or testify

He also offered the author his opinion on the phenomenom of a new breed of serial killer that has become known as the mass murderer or spree killer:

>An existential killer is emerging. Perhaps "the medium is the message". Serial killers are becoming increasingly part of show business, and this is creating a self-conscious artistry; the difference between a brutal daub and a finished canvas. He has design and purpose. He takes a page from de Quincey's essay, as it were. They are in great demand by the public, their very victims, each of whom believes it will only happen to some other person, not them. So, paradoxically, they are getting what they deserve, being treated as empty canvases, or the very source of the colours the existential killer may choose.
>>
>>37916849
Serial killers are usually Chads who would gladly kill a robot as long they can get away with it.
>>
>>37916849
You're thinking too small. The real alphas are the globalists who run everything. Serial killers kill 20 people so edgelords can worship them later. The globalists make everyone bend the knee and can do whatever they want.
>>
>tfw you deleted your ian brady folder years ago.
i hate myself for it. i had a dick pic and everything
>>
Why are US serial killers usually really good looking? The BTK killer was like an ultra chad in his youth, ted bundy had classic good looks, dahmer was near model tier and 6'1, ramirez had killer cheek bones and facial structure. Even the uni bomber was good looking in his youth.
>>
>>37917044
You have to get people to trust you long enough to fuck them over. That's probably a bigger factor than anything else in success. That being said 40% of serial killers are black
>>
>>37916849

Your title alone was pretty eye opening. It is no wonder spree killers are looked at as subhuman scum, and serial killers are looked at as fascinating and almost attractive.

The spree killer acts on impulse. Often leaving a manifesto along which is a "here are all the pathetic reasons I couldn't assimilate to society, and as a result hurt a bunch of innocent people for no reason other than my own insecurity." They act on emotion. And often know they aren't going to make it out, or they accept the fact that they will either die, suicide, or be taken to prison. They're wimps who accept they are the lowest rung of the totem pole.

The serial killer on the other hand is more meditative. They act on opportunity and have a internal code of honor which they adhere to. They do this with the thought that they may never get caught, or they will fight law enforcement as long as they can. They're powerful and in charge.

It really does fit into the whole Chad/Brad dichotomy.
>>
>>37917035
Hey baby...

>>37916849
God master existentialist who knew the fact that we are born individuals and free to have our own morals and beliefs, and have free will to not be a part of the society that we are forced into.
>>
>>37917044
Dahmer was really good in some angles.
But he really looked like a typical guy desu.
>>
>>37917044
Because phrenology is real. Alpha personality creates alpha looks.
>>
>>37917174
This. This was Dahmer in prison without the alcohol and lack of nutrition to emaciate him which suited his facial structure. Bloated he's a 5.
>>
File: JeffreyDahmer-StonePhillips.jpg (12KB, 469x312px) Image search: [Google]
JeffreyDahmer-StonePhillips.jpg
12KB, 469x312px
>>37917231
forgot pic
dhdhdhdh
>>
>>37917172
bb, pls pls
>>
>>37917231

Damn maybe we should all starve ourselves
>>
>>37917335
Maybe. I look a thousand times better with a bit of meat on my bones, but that's just me.
>>
>>37917297
They are in the archives. Just search variants of my username
>>
>>37916849
I've never seen the appeal of spree killers. I find them vulgar. Serial killers, the ones who spent years carefully plotting and planning, escaping captures, now they're interesting. You have to wonder how many serial killers we simply don't know about, as they were too clever to even have their killings recognised as being connected
>>
>>37917566
I would say hundreds in the US alone.
>>
>>37917523
>implying the archive has the vocaroos i saved
it doesn't have the full collection.
>>
Look at this Brazilian serial killer who only killed attractive women. How can i like someone who looks like a normie?
>>
>>37917914
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1jc4gx9s69m

So why are you complaining now? Kek
>>
>>37916985
Not necessarily. Ed Kemper was /our guy/
>>
>>37917996
pls, m8, im going to nostalgia too hard.
>>
>>37918028
http://vocaroo.com/i/s057ZiaXlGzl
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.