[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a better feeling than cumming in bed, naked? and then,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: april-hyunjoo.jpg (45KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
april-hyunjoo.jpg
45KB, 533x800px
Is there a better feeling than cumming in bed, naked? and then, immediately after orgasm, allowing your thoughts to carry you off elsewhere and to sleep. not bothering to clean up or do anything but hang limp in bliss.

but then your sheets smell like SHIT and i can't be washing them every single day, so what's the solution?
>>
Indeed the best feeling.
>>
Cumrag.
I use old boxers and pillow covers.
>>
Jizz into a sock and then set it aside. Wash the sock once a week.
>>
>>37916771
Lay a towel over your stomach so absorb the cum.

You can put the towel on the floor after, or just leave it there if you really don't want to move
>>
>>37916771
I just jizz into the boxers and then wear them like nothing happened.
>>
>>37916865
I used to do this when I was like 14. Just jerk off in my pants and then fire it off and get right back to playing games.

I don't think it's the best idea
>>
>>37916771
cumming naked into someone's mouth that swallows so there's no cleanup and you have no burden. then falling asleep warmly in bed and anxietyless with the person you care about.
>>
>>37916771
the solution is to learn to orgasm without ejaculating
>>
>>37916894
I used to do this to.

Eventually learned to cum on napkins, my hand or my stomach or directly into the toilet but the latter killed my mood and my personal toilet I have now doesn't work so I'd have to take myself and my almost exploded penis to the living room where my grandma's watching Wheel of Fortune then to the bathroom next to it then finally release my tadpole lads into the crapper. Not feasible in the long run.
>>
>>37916771
Cumming balls deep into a qt like OP's pic and letting her deal with the clean up and then falling asleep spooning her is way better desu.
>>
>>37916894
that was fine until i probably got into my early 20s and started cumming buckets more than i used to while beating off
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.