[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>roommate asked for the room 3rd night in a row

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 6648_ac5f.jpg (64KB, 480x470px) Image search: [Google]
6648_ac5f.jpg
64KB, 480x470px
>roommate asked for the room 3rd night in a row
>>
Because he's having sex or because he just doesn't want you there?
>>
>>37916492
The former, his gf keeps coming over
>>
>>37916473
fuck him, you live there too

pussy
>>
>>37916639
This.

It's cool if he does it once in a while but 3 days in a row is selfish. Talk about it like adults and figure something out.
>>
Tell him to go to his GF's room for a change or if you can have go.
>>
>>37916883
>or if you can have go
kek this, ask if you can have a go at his gf
>>
>>37916473
Assert your dominance and stay in the room.
Literally my favorite memory of college was listening to my roommate fuck his girlfriend while I pretended to be asleep, in my second semester.
>>
Where do you go when he wants the room? Tell him to go be a big boy and get a hotel room. You are paying rent there too.
>>
>>37917862
Very glad I never went to college. I can't believe anybody would consider that acceptable behavior.
>>
>>37917897
We have a common room in our apartment

>>37917862
wow
>>
>>37916473
Tell him you will gladly work out times when you're out of the apartment so he can have some alone time with his girlfriend, but you pay rent here and you need some fucking sleep.

If you're a college student living in a dorm, start complaining to an RA. If you're not, you're going to have to solve this yourself or basically be a cuck in regards to how your room gets used.

Remember to couch in in terms of : "I get you want to have the room to yourselves, but this is excessive, and lets figure out different times, because I pay rent here too"
>>
>>37916473
I'm speaking from theory here but I figure, that if you had bargained with him and made him give you something in return for this, he'd be less inclined to do it 3 nights in a row or would respect you more at the least. You'd also get something to compensate for not having the room.
>>
File: 1494457474389s.jpg (8KB, 250x216px) Image search: [Google]
1494457474389s.jpg
8KB, 250x216px
>>37917862
>Literally my favorite memory of college was listening to my roommate fuck his girlfriend while I pretended to be asleep, in my second semester.
Damn. How bad was the rest of your college career?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.