[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: Love.jpg (53KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
Love.jpg
53KB, 500x492px
So why are you not Chad?
>>
Improper nutrition while entering puberty along with no exercise and raised by a single mom
>>
>>37914382
>he didn't eat eggs and bacon for breakfast every day
>he didn't eat his white and red meat
>he didn't spend the entire summer, spring and fall outside, gaining tons of vitamin D and a great workout
>he didn't play in the forest
>he didn't run to work on his cardio
>he didn't drink enough milk
>he didn't drink enough water
>he didn't start lifting weights at 15
It's *almost* like you wanted it
>>
>>37914476
Forgot to add
>he didn't eat his fruit and veggies
>>
I'm faithful to my gf because I actually care about her, and juggling multiple relationships seems like it'd take up a lot of time anyway.
>>
Because I'm a chinlet and skinnyfat
>>
Because I'm lazy. I have a nice face, I'm thin, white, and I'm just a liiiiiiittle bit on the manlet side.

If I put more effort into working on my appearance by eating more and working out, improving wardrobe, taking care of my skin, etc. and I made myself be in social situations more I could at least be the guy 2nd to Chad who doesn't get laid quite as much but still isn't totally off the radar.
>>
Asians cannot be Chads and are robots per definition.
>>
Because I'd rather do nothing than put in the hours it takes to become a chad
>>
File: 1498174114257.jpg (52KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1498174114257.jpg
52KB, 460x460px
That webm was the greatest thing that anyone has ever posted here.
>>
>>37914684
>manlet side
What's the manlet cut-off?
>>
File: 1c3c9bd38286f3677354829d6873e1d4.jpg (75KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1c3c9bd38286f3677354829d6873e1d4.jpg
75KB, 1080x1080px
>>37914476
I wish I had known that I needed to do this. People who say its never too late are wrong. Once you miss a few, its basically over
>>
>>37914347

Acacia is cute! CUTE!
>>
>>37914684
5 10 is the manlet cut off. 5 9 is a manlet. 5 10 is a man.
>>
File: whatwomensee.jpg (132KB, 514x800px) Image search: [Google]
whatwomensee.jpg
132KB, 514x800px
>>37915253
>>37915124
We can just keep lying to ourselves
>>
>>37914347
Social anxiety and depression. Literally the only reasons. If I were more confident, I'd be banging pussy left and right.
>>
>>37915278
I'm 6 feet tall. But 5 10 is a non Manlet.
>>
>>37914347
Because I dont happen to be one and dont care.
>>
>>37914347
tfw 5'6 and ugly
>>
Because i am a supreme gentleman
>>
>>37915321
Woah, we have a badass
>>
>>37914476
>>37914476

We had our lives ruined by neglectful parents. It should be a fucking crime to raise your sons so poorly.
But as >>37915209 said, most people prefer to say "it was just your genes" or "just lift bro" than admit that people are permanently damaged by their parents. You can't lift away underdeveloped face, bones, dick, etc.
>>
>born and raised in a shitty family where no one knows how to talk to each other
>was ill all the time as a child, would stay at home with my grandma who doesn't pay attention to me (only to her soap operas) instead of going to kindergarten
>everyone since early childhood thinks you are boring
>no one wants to spend time with you
>became avoidant
>shitty personality because of shitty parenting
>chinlet because no one bothered with dental prosthetics
>didn't know you are supposed to wash every day until after graduated from high school
>constantly monitored and spied upon
Normies will say it's all my fault.
>>
File: mad.png (150KB, 700x615px) Image search: [Google]
mad.png
150KB, 700x615px
>>37914347
because he's an asshole who this board made up to project all of they're self-hate onto in order to make themselves believe that its not they're fault that no one likes them and they have no friends.
>>
>>37915483
There's no solution anon.
>>
Because I didn't try hard enough, but I don't complain about it either.
>>
>>37915533

You probably didn't even know what you were supposed to be trying.
>>
>>37914347
because I don't get about fucking multiple girls

I want one special girl if any
>>
>>37915483
"Fault"

You're a fucking retard.
>>
>>37914476
My brother pretty much did all those things and he turned out to be a manlet. I didn't do shit throughout high school and I'm like 3 inches taller than him.

It has nothing to do with nutrition and exercise, it's all genetics.
>>
I was bullied and only had one friend until I was 13. Didn't get those social skills at a young age so they never really developed to chad level. I'm still pretty insecure from the bullying and I doubt anyone who actually shows any interest in me in any way.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.