[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nihilism is the answer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: wW5KeBxD_400x400.jpg (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
wW5KeBxD_400x400.jpg
10KB, 400x400px
You feel miserable becouse you are looking for meaning in things that dont mean anything.

Love is not a bond between people that support eachother until the end. Its just an instinct, Like when you desperatly need to shit you dont care if you look silly running or make any sounds shitting you just need to get it over with. And once youre done its gone no matter if you made it in time or shat your pants.

Friends are just people you label as such. You never know if they screw you over becouse of money or a woman or drugs. They might do a 180 at some point and simply stop caring about you or the time they spend with you. Same thing goes for you.

Family is also one of the most pretentious concepts known to man. You HAVE to care or you are out. And the older you get and be less they can expect from you the more will they just forget about you.

Remember these things are just Concepts. Ideas. MEMES. Made by people that probably just wanted to sell something and kept alive by others that desperately want to fill a void that can never be saturated.
>>
File: IMG_0796.jpg (127KB, 710x473px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0796.jpg
127KB, 710x473px
Well if you shit yourself you now look autistic and smell

Objectively retarded whether nihilist or not making your POV pretty invalid OP
>>
>>37913325
Thanks for the reminder OP. After multiple heartbreaks, I had to learn this the hard way.
>>
File: 1497808626547-r9k.jpg (55KB, 639x606px) Image search: [Google]
1497808626547-r9k.jpg
55KB, 639x606px
>>37913325
No it isn't. Absurdism / Discordianism is.
>>
>>37913325

If life has no meaning then why don't you kys?
>>
>>37913492
Why should i? I will die at some point. Why are you in a hurry?
>>
>>37913492
Survival instinct is the only reason desu.
>>
>>37913569
Then why can't your superior intellect overcome some mere biological disposition and just kys like the nihilist piece of ungrateful shit you are?
>>
>You feel miserable becouse you are looking for meaning in things that dont mean anything.
no, i feel miserable because i lack passion for anything. i took the nihilism pill and now i hardly care about anything.
>>
File: IMG_0767.jpg (60KB, 667x798px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0767.jpg
60KB, 667x798px
>>37913695
>ungrateful
>living a shit life
>ungrateful
>see others bask in happiness
>ungrateful
>born ugly as shit, die ugly as shit
>ungrateful
>never/will never have a gf/bf/anything
>ungrateful
>stricken with diabetes due to mother being a whore
>ungrateful
>shit job that I've worked for years while Chads and Staceys get promoted barely months in
>ungrateful
>made fun of my entire for my stature
>ungrateful
>no hobbies/interests or drive as they all fail
>ungrateful
>perceptive enough to see others who've done nothing in their lives to warrant the level of accomplishment based on their attractiveness and reward materialistic and shallow behavior by profligating it and advertising it on their social media
>ungrateful
>ungrateful
>ungrateful
>>
>>37914090
>be (you)
>be result of billions of year of evolution
>ancestors built everything around me
>speak and think in their language
>literally own (you)r existence because they existed before (you)
>literally living in the best human society so far
>literally being able to learn from millions of past human experiences at will
>read about ideology where nothing really matter, so I don't have to take any responsibilities
>not killing (you)rself

Yes, you're an ungrateful piece of rotten flesh
>>
>>37914302
>be grateful because others have it better
>also be grateful for being risen up in a society that allows you to read history books and shit idealism

how's that liberal arts class going
>>
>>37914392
You have it better than others anon. Also, you can too read these books instead of shitting on everything without trying.
>>
>>37913325
>thousands of years of debate and discussion on life's meaning.
>literally the smartest men alive in their own times going over meaning.
>compilations of their works readily available to read.
>random guy on anonymous message board decides to school us on the meaning of life.
Please tell me more about how nothing truly matters and "life being a meme."
It's not like individuals sacrifice their lives for others on a daily basis. Please keep telling me that genuine, selfless love doesn't exist. You know, the love that two people share over 70 years of marriage.
Honestly, you're no different than some religious asshole telling me that I'm going to hell because I masterbate. He doesn't know what happens after anyone dies, so why should I listen?
Fuck on off back to your angry little life.
>>
File: 1493360522794.jpg (55KB, 702x644px) Image search: [Google]
1493360522794.jpg
55KB, 702x644px
>>37914628
>Please keep telling me that genuine, selfless love doesn't exist. You know, the love that two people share over 70 years of marriage.
>he thinks 99.9% of humans aren't selfish
>he fell for the marriage AND the love meme
wew lad
>>
>>37914628
You seem like the type of person to have a lot of optimism in life, only to be severely disappointed when you find out the current state of mankind as you watch your childhood dreams crumble right in front of you. Prepare for it, young one.
>>
>>37914628
I agree with you but I disagree with the marriage meme. Most people don't know/haven't experienced true love, nor do their lives have meaning.
>>
>>37914302
>living in the best human society so far

HIGHLY subjective.
>>
File: 1497032521824.jpg (74KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
1497032521824.jpg
74KB, 737x758px
>>37914302
nobody asked to be born you piece of shit
we don't owe anything to anyone you brainwashed mongoloid
>>
>>37914302
found the christfag
>>
>>37914467
> you have it better than other, stop whining brah
Other people have it better than me so stfu
>>
I am sad because I am in a constant state of boredom.

Working out
Working
Social interaction

they all bore me.
>>
>>37913325
I just want to enter the void. Tired of hating it.

>>37916172
same. the world is boring as fuck -- people are boring. i'm going to join a cult just to keep myself entertained.
>>
>>37913325
you may be right in pure theorical way, but this can t work in real life. Because without meaning we re just chickens running without heads. Love, work, religion, etc... are there to bound people together in doing something helpful to the community in general, not in pure personnal ways. As we live in communities, we can t decide to take a selfish path.
We are social animals and thus we get bored without meannings and people around us.
A selfish life can t be fulfilling, and you have to accept to work hard and get hurt if you want to live a "good" life, even if it has no meaning beyond our simple reality
>>
File: Sisyphus.jpg (86KB, 681x337px)
Sisyphus.jpg
86KB, 681x337px
Absurdism is the positive outcome of the realization of the objective meaninglessness of everything.

Plain Nihilism is for sadboi faggots.
>>
>>37916311
>social animals
if i hear this meme one more fucking time

Try reading Walden -- why do people enjoy solitude as much as any society? because we aren't fucking social animals -- we are literally made in the image of God and are constructed for higher purposes of understanding.

"Hey my name is John and I'm a social animal. I am here to fulfill my social needs" is this your best fucking conception of yourself? fucking PATHETIC bro you are better than that
>>
>>37916400
That's bullshit on every level. Read some Sebastian Junger. Depending on each other in tight-knit communities for our daily survival is what we've evolved to do, and tends to make people the happiest.

And of course, it should go without sayin that there's no good reason to believe in any gods, let alone the one you were raised to believe in.
>>
>>37913325
My life has been a big screwup as of late
all i do is work, sleep, and repeat, having just enough consciousnesses to listen to some music and horror stories before falling asleep again..
I dont even have a house, i live where i work..And its always full of people, i dont have any privacy..
I dont even have good ping to play games nor enough internet to download better games
This is a nightmare
>>
>>37916456
>there's no good reason
obviously there is if people keep doing it

How is it bullshit? Is it insanity? Is it evolutionary failure when taking joy and peace in solitude? What a fucking joke -- HAPPY SOCIETY faggot you're literally a fucking mindslave if you have robbed yourself of anything purpose beyond being a happy, social animal. Even Nietzsche hates you. "The last man will say: We have invented happiness"
>>
Go outside faggot and stop crying.
>>
>>37916566
>stop crying
if you aren't sad, you're not seeing the world for what it is.
>>
>>37916400
humm sure, letting yourslef slowly rotting alone is better than having social interaction. Also we are fucking animals, do gorillas and primates live aloe ? No, they live in small groups.

>>37916559
We can t find true happiness, it doesn t exist, but we can fake it, and live an "happy" life.

There is two path. Either you chose to never be happy because you understood that hapiness doesn t exist, or either you live your life as a one way ride, taking as much out of it as you can.
>>
>>37916559
>obviously there is if people keep doing it

lol that's asinine. A practice's popularity is in direct proportion to its validity? Way to show me what a dumbass you are. Plenty of people still practice genital mutilation, shitting in streets, and all kinds of awful shit because of how they were brought up; that doesn't make them rational.

Also, I never said solitude was always a bad thing, just that we evolved as pack animals, which we did. Gigantic bee-hive-esque metropolises where people drive hours through cramped streets to work all day in their little honey comb cubicles is not the system our ancestors evolved into.
>>
>>37913325

Stop caring about anything stop trying to mold your life around your ideals and do whatever the fuck you and pray you die soon
>>
>>37914302
your comment really makes good sense. and it seems it triggred 4 faggots atleast. calling wiered shit out of thier ass
>subjective
>libral
>christian
>i didnt ask to be born
wierdos at full effect.
>>
>he is still searching for "meaning" or "lack of """ "

Come on man. Thinking is a trap. You only have action, besides it's your biological purpose.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.