[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wageslave thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_nzb3nnROKH1v0pigno1_1280.jpg (187KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzb3nnROKH1v0pigno1_1280.jpg
187KB, 1280x800px
>got a second wagecuck job because i can't make rent
>first job is 7AM-1PM
>second job is 4PM-1:30AM
>very small window of freetime, use it to take a nap since i can't get a full night's sleep
>got home late from first job today
>only 1 hour before next job
>quickly made some food and set on counter
>charge my phone and clean my uniform real fast
>come back to food, somehow it fell from the counter
>no time to make another meal if i want to nap at all
>start to tear up
I can't handle this. I only get one day off a week. its not enough to recharge. I want to request another day off weekly but i know my boss won't allow it. tell me it gets better someday
>>
Buy a tent. How much is your rent
>>
>>37912512
You gotta either make more money at work or spend less at home

You could also look into the military and talk to a recruiter
Even if you're overweight/not physically fit you can work on that. Nothing is better than working a shitty job with certain prospects outside of work
>>
Just got back from a Starcucks interview, went fantastic my dudes
>>
>>37912863
This. If you have nothing going for you and you're wageslaving, just join the military. Who knows maybe you'll get to kill some camel jockeys
>>
>>37912512

Best advice
Quit your jobs right now, apply for the bux. Yes you may have to suffer for 2 years at the very most but it will more than make up for it once you receive a large lumpsum of back payments with a regular monthly payment.
>>
>have to do a meeting at 8 fucking am this morning
>at least i can dial into it from home
>didn't sleep much last night so i pop some stims
>come into work and chug coffee while cranking out code for 3 hours
>i've done enough work now for probably 2 days
>go to lunch with my programmer friend and my girlfriend
>shoot the shit and drink cocktails for 2 hours
>come back to work, write a little more code, consult with coworkers about best practices
>leave 2 hours early because it's friday and i had that early meeting
>now i'm home before my gf and i'm bored
>can't start playing vidya or doing drugs because it's gf's birthday weekend and she has plans made for us
>so i'm just shitposting on 4chins

Just kill me now f a m
>>
>>37912512

Modern slavery is what that is damn
>>
>>37912927

>have regular 9-5 full time job
>have a gf
>have successful work relationships

Get the fuck off this board, now. You do not belong here
>>
Ive havent had any luck with job searching and have been considering going to the local job center.
Will they help me get a job...?
>>
>>37912962
what is the subject of this board exactly ?
>>
>>37912985

Originally a place where those with mental illnesses that focus on anxiety related issues can come be with others just like them. But now it's filled to the brim with fucking normies.
>>
>>37912512
I can't fathom what it'd be like to work more than 40h week and not at the very least break even.
Sounds really horrible, must require some extreme and active fuck-uppery to end up in that sort of situation.
>>
>>37912897
Even just talking to the dude so he can run down the quick immediate-disqualifications list.
If you disqualify no harm no foul, at least now you know.
If you qualify though its fun to pick potential jobs and take the tests, it feels like you're doing something important to your life.
Then when you get into DEP you and have to go back to the wagie-life you'll work with a self-satisfaction of knowing that you are only a phone call away from never needing to work there again.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>37912512
This might get better someday.
>>
>>37912927
what the fuck is wrong with you?
>stable comfy job
>leave early do whatever you want
>gf
>friends
>4chins
please neck yourself
>>
>>37913014
the board was originally meant as a board with no reposts. Now it is filled with neets with mental illnesses who focus all their energy on their anxietes and who repost whiny >tfwngf threads 24/7
>>
>>37913014
Originally just a /b/ replacement that western NEETS flocked to for whatever reason

But since its well past being useful for anything they should keep it just to keep the frog-posters happy
>>
>>37913088
people are rarely satisfied with their life
my job is equally boring and I still dont understand why anyone would pay me as much as they do just to write some emails and sometimes do something barely technical
ofc it's too comfy to just quit but I dont feel satisfied at all...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.