[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Day 9 of Starvation diet I feel like shit.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

File: 1481039596993.jpg (147KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481039596993.jpg
147KB, 1280x720px
>Day 9 of Starvation diet
I feel like shit.
>>
How long are you starving for OP?
>>
>>37912481
are you actually fasting or just going lowcal?
>>
>>37912544
30 days.

>>37912560
I am literally only drinking water to survive. I haven't eaten anything at all.
>>
>>37912592
How much weight have you lost since you started?
>>
>>37912481
good luck, anorexic here checking in
make sure at least 13 measuring cups of water daily
>>
>>37912481
Why?

Oregano picante con cilantro
>>
>>37912592
Take vitamins at least or you will literally fuck yourself up or even die.
>>
>>37912636
I started at 301 and I'm at 279 right now.
>>
lick some salt, take a multivitamin and get powerade
>>
File: 1498185958432.gif (427KB, 978x478px) Image search: [Google]
1498185958432.gif
427KB, 978x478px
>>37912481
JUST PARTY ROCK
>>
You're going to die of a heart attack. Eat something, faggot.
>>
>>37912766
>22lbs in 9 days
That can't be healthy, OP.
>>
>>37912828
It's water weight
He probably lost like 5-6 pounds
>>
eat vitamins and drink water mixed with powerade/gatorade. The best thing you can do if you're planning on stick through with this.
>>
My brother went on a water fast for a month when we was fat. He lost like 70 pounds. He ate a big meal once a week though. He went on a proper diet after that and started bulking up. Now he's fit as fuck with a lot of muscle. He said he wouldn't have gotten to that point without starving himself because losing weight normally is extremely slow and discouraging and he's the type of person that needs results now to be motivated.
>>
you still need nutrients dude

you're better off doing a fruit/veggie smoothie diet
>>
Aren't you going to have a ton of gross loose skin?
>>
>>37912592
I know you're larping but just if you are not: you're destroying your body. GO SEE A DOCTOR because you probably already fucked your own body beyond imagination. What you did is EXTREMELY HARMFUL.
>>
>>37912481
Starvation is top tier comf, I love it
>>
>>37914480
Nope

he's fine, his body stored all that fat for a reason, to use in times of starvation, his body is literally designed to starve, he will be fine as long as he doesn't do it for too long.
>>
So I'm fat and near obese. If I go on a water and fruit diet for a week will I lose a lot of weight?
>>
File: 1497276870865.jpg (31KB, 599x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497276870865.jpg
31KB, 599x400px
>>37912766
Nice
Keep working at it
>>
>>37914480
Human bodies were designed for shit like shit. He'll be fine but he really should eat at least one meal every 3 days.
>>
>>37912481
It won't work. Enjoy gaining the weight back as soon as you drop the diet.
>>
>>37912481
>>37919232

This. Poor idiot probably saw that clickbait starvation diet video from that gay british gamer.
>>
>>37919218
>designed

Not, they weren't.
>>
>>37919232
It does work though. I've done it before and I've never gained that weight back. It only doesn't work if you say fuck it after and just eat like you used to but if you're so weak minded that you were going to do that anyway then you're wasting your time with this diet. Still nobody who's that feeble minded is able to do this diet anyway, it takes maximum self-restraint.
>>
Most I have ever managed for is 5 days. Congrats OP.

Your thread has given me new found confidence. I ate at midnight last night/this morning so I am starting again.

D-Does vodka count as food? I know alcohol contains calories but its technically a liquid.
>>
>>37919308
They were actually, our fat storing system and metabolic process is quite literally designed for survival in starvation periods. I'm not saying that OP isn't a dumbass, and i'm not the guy you replied to but bodies are specifically designed to go through long periods of starvation.

Should you starve yourself? No. Is it healthy? Fuck no. Will you survive? Yeah, as long as you eat every week at least.
>>
>>37919371
>designed

There's that word again!

>>37919320
Why not exercise and eat normally like a normal person, rather than risking fucking up your body?
>>
>>37913037
I'm surprised people think that.

It's obviously much faster to eat very little and exercise a lot, rather than not exercising and not eating at all.

But I kinda get that when you're fat as fuck you don't know how to do the exercise/eating thing properly. I mean the person ended up fat for a reason.
>>
File: lavaCake.jpg (2MB, 2808x3744px) Image search: [Google]
lavaCake.jpg
2MB, 2808x3744px
as long as you finish your diet and don't give up early. 30 days seems like an arbitrary cutoff, and you shouldn't eat until you're on the right side of 200 lbs
>>
>>37919424
Speed. You can lose in a month what it takes people months to years to lose. It's absolutely better to take slower with a balanced diet but when you're obese and you just want to feel the progress then there's really no better way. Losing weight normally is slow as molasses even when you're fat.

I didn't do it like OP though. I ate a big meal once a week and I took vitamins everyday to at least somewhat offset it. 9 days straight without anything is pushing it.
>>
>>37919533
Isn't it better to get into the habit of eating healthy and exercising though?

Loads of people do a fasting, lose the weight, and then immediately go back to eating shit while not exercising to congratulate themselves on a job well done.
>>
I really want to start this but I always end up eating

how did you start because I know the first 3 days are the worst
>>
>>37912481

What are your shits like? Whenever I go a few days without eating or eating very little I end up suffering these massive rock hard turds that cut my bunghole to ribbons.
>>
I just sprained my ankle almost 2 weeks ago and I'm healing but I'm able to walk on it. Would fasting fuck my foot up even more?
>>
Peeiods of starvation are a normal part of many mammals life cycles. It's not really an unnatural way to lose weight
>>
>>37919617
Absolutely. I would only go on this diet if you have faith in yourself that you would eat and exercise properly after you're done, which I did. I never went back to eating like I used to after I was done starving. A large part of that though was the results spoke for themselves. I was skinny now and so now that I wasn't fat anymore, I just needed to build muscle. That initial hurdle was gone and that initial hurdle is the most soul crushing because it's way better to be a twig than a blimp.

I was never able to keep a diet when I was fat because I'd weigh myself and the progress was just too slow for me and I didn't want to wait 6+ months to be fit. That's too long to go for me with such slow results. That's extremely demotivating.

If you're fine with slower progress then yeah, I wouldn't suggest this ever. For some people it just doesn't work any other way.
>>
>>37919617
A persons stomach will naturally shrink if they've been starving for a while.

This means their meals will probably be smaller. Fat people are fat because they over eat not because they don't exercise.
>>
>>37919762
>This means their meals will probably be smaller.

Eating a smaller bag of cheese is still eating a bag of cheese though.
>>
>>37919817
and this small bag has smaller amount of callories you dumb fuckin retarded clown

what do you not understand?
>>
>>37919817
>if a person eats less than they did they will still be fat!

Damn. Really activates my neurons here Anon. You must have really bad genetics huh? :^)
>>
File: fSSh7df.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80KB, 500x421px
>starve self for a week
>lose about the same as OP
>now if I over eat my stomach forces me to throw up
>tfw wasted half a pizza last night
>>
>>37919757
agreed.

i more or less did the same thing, but for a few months with a "vegan" diet. i put it in quotations because i didn't personally care about ethics behind it, i just needed some kind of regulation to adhere to that was simple to understand.

i felt really sick after a few months of it, but transitioned normally to a regular diet after that. and it was 100% necessary, because it changed me forever. i couldn't go back to eating like shit, because in the time of not eating shit, i completely lost the urge and desire to eat shit. most importantly, i learned that i had self restrain, and like you say, what results can come if i stick to things, since they speak for themselves.

so i think strict, utterly retarded and punishing diets can be really beneficial for fatsos in this case. it was the end of a fat era for me, and presumably more people than just you and i. it's just a matter of not relapsing afterwards, but once you lose the taste for something, i don't think it's that easy to pick up again.
>>
You can do it, OP, just remember that once you stop starving yourself, you have to ease yourself back into eating very slowly or else you put pounds back on.
>>
>>37919757
>>37919844
>>37919902
>stomachs don't stretch back
>>
File: 1462918865223.png (389KB, 461x716px) Image search: [Google]
1462918865223.png
389KB, 461x716px
How the fuck do you guys do it? I made it 3 days before the hunger got to me.
>>
>>37912766
that's pretty damn good 20 lbs is kind of a lot
>>
The worst thing about going back to eating is pooping again.

I fucking hate it. It gotten to the point that I don't eat as much to avoid pooping.
>>
>>37915461
>too weak to do anything because your body lacks of basic nutrients, so you just sit there have mild hallucinations

does sound pretty comfy
>>
>>37912481

> 2017
> Not following a ketogenic diet
>>
>>37912808
Please never stop party rock meming.

>>37912481
Good job so far anon. How long do you plan to go?
>>
>>37920362
The first 3 days are the worst Anon, after that it calms down a lot. The trick is to avoid eating anything for those 3, even something small will extend the difficulty.

Once you get past 3 its really not so bad.
>>
>>37914480
Fuck off retard. His arm isn't going to fall off or some shit because he stopped eating. He'll just feel like shit and have no energy but other than that he'll be fine. Good on you OP for doing this to lose weight.
>>
File: steak3.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
steak3.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>tfw to smart to starve self
>>
File: 1489630105702.jpg (112KB, 672x712px) Image search: [Google]
1489630105702.jpg
112KB, 672x712px
I was thinking of doing this, but I'm too worried that I'll damage my body
>>
>>37920421
>meme diets
Not calculating base metabolic rate and eating
a balanced, plant diverse diet with a slight caloric deficit

it's almost as if you just hate yourself desu
>>
you are going to have a LOT of loose skin
>>
>>37912481
>Literally starving yourself
>Feel like shit

GEE I WONDER WHY.

Anon, if you really want to lose weight quickly I'm going to tell you how. Put yourself at a 700 calorie deficit, do low intensity cardio for an hour each day (literally just walk on an incline), and throw up if you go over your caloric limit. Problem fucking solved, now go eat something and keep track of your calories you titanic retard.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.