[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normie Paranoia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: SocialPhobia_1-450.jpg (47KB, 450x244px) Image search: [Google]
SocialPhobia_1-450.jpg
47KB, 450x244px
Does anyone else get paranoia around normies? When I do actually get out and see people, I am always suspicious that they either hate me or don't want to be around me. It doesn't help having a mental disorder.
I only have one actual friend in real life and I'm always paranoid that they are faking it. I've never even been in anything close to a romantic relationship because of it. It gets me down and I beat myself up about it. I'm so fucking lonely but I just can't socialize without this constant fear.
>>
>>37912136
Similar situation here. Im a shutin and whenever I share something or open up a little I get very paranoid and anxious and withdraw. It's been rough recently
>>
>>37912136
I'm pretty sure they're out to harm me. Not straight up but slowly creep into my life so they can do bad shit to me. Nevermind, they also want to straight up do bad shit to me.

This is why I concealed-carry
>>
>>37912136
I actually see normies the same way as y see animals and how /pol/ sees niggers, i'm always on my guard when around them for when they unexpectedly try to talk to me and get mad/aggresive at me for not reciprocating in the way they wanted
>>
>>37912376
My biggest worry is that their totally faking the friendship especially one friend. She used to be a robot but now she's going out and actually doing shit. She won't respond frequently and will make plans and then cancel. It's hard losing someone who I trusted so much and I can't understand what I'm doing wrong. I feel like I'm just going to die alone
>>
>>37912136
The one in the corner is the shortest

:thinking:
>>
File: 1497816890565.png (70KB, 1147x609px) Image search: [Google]
1497816890565.png
70KB, 1147x609px
>>37912376
>get anxious around others
>avoid them
>become more socially withdrawn
>now you feel more out of place around others
>get more anxious
>etc
>>
>>37912447
Normies can't understand what it's like to be like one of us. I have bipolar disorder and whenever I've trusted someone to discuss it, they just react with "Oh that unfortunate". They lack empathy and can't imagine a lonely, isolated life outside of their own world
>>
>>37912503
Literally a constant cycle that only gets worsse
>>
>>37912484
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS12p0Zqlt0&
>>
>>37912473
Maybe talk to them about it and try to address it? Way easier said then done, I know. But unless you do that you'll systematically loose her for sure

I know what you mean about faking it. I feel the same. When they ask how you are they don't care. It's just a formality and also they just show some ingenuine interest just to seem polite. That's how it seems to me and can't get around that way of thinking
>>37912503
Thins so much. The loop never ends
>>
>>37912601
I'm just so non-confrontational that it's hard to. I also don't want her to think I'm clingy and angry that she has more friends now (slightly am). I feel like there's nothing I can do, even when we hang out she's on her phone half the time texting. I just don't know how I'd find another friend to replace that void. We've been best friends for almost 13 years, I literally grew up with her and were each other's only friend at one point
>>
File: 1473715613762.gif (793KB, 272x199px) Image search: [Google]
1473715613762.gif
793KB, 272x199px
>>37912136
OP. I was in the same fucking situation.
There is nothing to be afraid of.
People around you are just as fucking insecure, they just understand that showing this to others are signs of weakness and unreliability.
And they spend alot less time thinking about you then the other way around.
Yes there are some cruel people around but thats not your fucking problem. Focus on yourself and what you CAN and WILL do and not about what others maybe possibly could do.
>>
>>37912681
Anon that's a real dilemma. Felt the same way, it was about a femal too. Wasn't sure and didn't want to confront but I ended up doing so. Now I'm not sure how to feel. Yes, I did come off as clingy. It was very cringy on my part but I don't necessarily regret it and hope something might come out of it

Yes, you will be seen as clingy and desperate but your best bet is she takes pity on you and appreciates that you've opened up. If she's on her phone half the time when around you though then she dosnt sound like the type that would embrace you at all. That said I guess your best bet is to distract yourself as much as possible form her.
That's what I tried doing but failed. Sorry if I've talked too much about myself but I really hope that you can relate to this experience
>>
>>37912877
No, I'm glad you're talking I appreciate talking to someone because I literally have no one else to am truly friends with. It's hard to distract myself from her because of that. I'll probably confront her but idk at this point. It sucks because I know I'll never have that level of closeness with anyone in the future, I mean we've literally spent almost every day together for 13 years.
>>
>>37912136
two words: cognitive distortion. I used to have the same thing, constantly convinced people hate me, talking about me behind their backs. I never believed any of the nice things they said about me. After getting help I've been much better about it. It's a very common symptom of depression apparently.
>>
>>37912969
13 years is a very long time. Id assume you've made lots of connections throughout that period. Always amuses me how after what seems like a meaningful moment with someone, after the momment is gone so is the person. Like the connection didn't mean anything in the first place. Maybe that's just because the other person makes plenty of those though and actually talks to people on the regular so for him it's nothing.
Maybe your friend just dosnt feel like anything is different? If her life is going well and she has friends then she dosnt have the same perspective on your relationship as opposed to you. The same thing can look very different depending on the circumstances around a persons life, and that's why I think it's worth talking to her about it.

Glad to talk to you. I'm here to listen anon. I'll be your friend, even if it's just in this thread
>>
>>37913201
Thanks anon, it honestly means so much just to talk to someone. Normies just don't seem to understand at all. Thank you so much ;)
>>
>>37912136
I don't want to go party anymore, the last 3 times I got this desire of killing someone. Their looks, their smile of drunkness, they smell of cheap perfume and beer.
I'm not so out of shape and I'm big, I coul grap one of them by the neck and squeeze so hard it would produce some nasty shit to their arteries.

Fuck I don't want to end up in a 3rd world jail for some normies. But I feel they always try to humilliate me.
>>
>>37913461
I can relate to this. I hate parties (if I go it's only for drugs). I hate hanging with people having a lot of fun. It's surreal seeing people so oblivious and happy
>>
There was a short period where I thought normies just don't notice betas, but after I infiltrated some of their circles and had them convinced I'm one of them I noticed how they talk behind people's backs.
>>
>>37913409
We can keep each other company :)
How's your day so far anon?

I was mostly in my room, took a short walk and had a bunch of energy jews
>>
>>37913811
The normies that bullyed me, when theyr wer 10vs1 in higschool, had this strange need to be on our throats all the time.
You would think that they did not need anything from us bunch of beta fucked in the head kids, but they were always here to fuck with us all day.
I'm the "killing need" anon btw, I have ecountered many of them in the street, now more than 5 years since highschool. Alone they don't even say hi, in packs they behave like apes. God I wish there was some "Day of the purge" in real life.
>>
>>37914033
I'm ok today. I was a bit depressed about the whole ordeal I'm talking about, but I'm better now, especially after talking about it. It kind of aggravated my bipolar disorder, so I stayed inside too. Sometimes I worry because two of my first cousins have schizophrenia, and I always psych myself out that I'll develop it. I'll probably take a walk tonight, sometimes I have a ton of pent up energy. I really need to eat something, I've barely eaten since I haven't gone out
>>
>>37914082
It trips me out, how severely different normies and robots are
>>
>>37914185
If you're in your mid or late 20s my assumption is that you'll be fine if you haven't started to experience symptoms already. Dosnt show until your 21 though. Worth checking out in either way. Night walks are pretty comfy desu, sometimes I like to take long walks during the day to numb my mind and distract myself. Also good time to reflect. What's cookin?
>>
>>37914477
I love night walks. I like going out at night in general and seeing the cars and the lights, it always chills me out. I have a horse and sunset/night rides are the best, especially in an open field. I've been applying for jobs and stuff, I don't have a car but there's always public transport. What about you?
>>
>>37912136
Normies may grasp that everyone is just acting, but normies are simply certain that they are more committed actors than the other. Any other position is inconvenient and therefor irrational.
>>
>>37914579
Sunsets make me sad, can't really watch them. Id say I'm more of a sunrise type guy, makes me think new beggining and such. Slight glimps of optimism really. No car for me either, that and insurance is expensive. Since you mention public transport I take it you're not from burgerland?
>>
>>37912136
I'll be your friend and I won't give enough of a fuck about what you do to justify suspecting me of anything.
>>
>>37914841
Nope, I'm burger. I'm in FL right now but I'm from NY. We have a bus that goes around the county, so it's easier than biking or walking. I'm in the same boat, insurance is ridiculous. It's funny I hate sunsets and like them too. Sometimes I've teared up looking at them, but I also know that night is approaching and that always makes me happy. Are you in the US?
>>
>>37914907
>also know that night is approaching and that always makes me happy
That's a good way to look at it. I'll try to see it from this perspective from now on. Never thought of it that way before for some reason

I live in the US but currently in eastern europe for the summer
>>
>>37915025
I didn't think of it like that either until I started counting down the time till night, I really only like walking around at night. That's really cool, I've always wanted to go to EE, my grandparents were from Poland. What country are you in?
>>
File: 118587.jpg (65KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
118587.jpg
65KB, 750x750px
>>37912136
Normies!= humans
You must understand that most people are just acting like they are having an social interaction.
DESU in ancient times these people we call normies were mere slaves or even prostitutes(they overlap I know), what you must understand that (even though MBTI is just an autistic horoscope) our loner overthinking personality types would be scholars and philosophers in the past while masses of normies were slave. Even though in this age we have freedom it is only there by the book reality is slaves never stopped existing...
>>
>>37912136
I have the exact same feeling. I've been 'friends' with people who by all accounts are chads and it doesn't make sense to me that they would want to talk to me.
>>
>>37915121
this.
We're the aristocrats and nation builders
>>
>>37915121
What I wanted to make clear is that society need animals/cattle to exist you are not alone, we are just outnumbered by walking talking zombies whose values are ensured by constant conformism that is considered as something normal.
>>
File: 105095.png (199KB, 478x356px) Image search: [Google]
105095.png
199KB, 478x356px
>>37915182
We are the issue is we lack energy to start anything and that is the reason why we reside in /r9k/
>>
>>37915078
>I've always wanted to go to EE
Unless you have some sort of friends or extended family I wouldn't reccomend. Bit of a shithole. US dollors would buy you a lot tho.
In Bulgaria for rn
>>
>>37915233
Are you enjoying it at all there? I always wanted to go to Poland because at least certain areas there are built up. Ik the rest is shit, most them didn't recover from being dominated by Russia
>>
File: 1496557804685s.jpg (3KB, 125x103px) Image search: [Google]
1496557804685s.jpg
3KB, 125x103px
>>37912136
it seems you are literally me anon
>>
>>37915262
Poland is one of the less depressive countries in EE.
It's decent here, very hot tough. Coffee is different also. Here it's mostly just espresso shots and it's hard to find a place that sells different. The people are a lot more confrontational than in the US though
>>
>>37915162
I know this feel
>become friends with Chad
>can't tell if he likes me and makes friendly banter or if he just keeps me around to make himself look like more of a Chad in our social circle by subtly embarrassing me
>>
>>37915338
>a lot more confrontational
I always see those webms on /pol/ of slavs just going nuts on each other for random shit, maybe it's because of how poor they are over there. How come you're in Bulgaria?
>>
>>37915262
Anon I've been very sleep deprived as of late and am getting tired. Chatting with you was fun. Hope the situation with your female friend works out for you.

Who knows maybe we'll bump into each other in another thread
>>
>>37915305
Pretty sure theres a lot of people like us anon, I guess we just don't notice
>>
>>37915428
Thanks buddy. Having a good time in EE. Thanks so much ;)
>>
>>37915423
Visiting some family, originally slav. Yeah people are more unhappy in these parts and get drunk a lot more so there's thats a factor as well
>>
>>37915449
My pleasure anon. Hope you felt better about this whole ordeal. This dosnt have to be our only certain communication. I could make a thread about this time tomorrow?
>>
>>37915553
Certainly! I'd love to talk again
>>
>>37915588
Gives me something to look forward to when I wake up then :) right now it's 1:20 here, if you check the threads at around 1 (my time, so 20 minutes back from now) you should see it as lonely feels or something of that nature
>>
Is there any way to name that situation?
>>
>>37915685
Same here about looking forward to something. I'll be checking tomorrow. See you later, it's been fun
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.