[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is gabapentin the best drug ever? >sociability of weed >euphoria

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: gabapentin.jpg (5KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
gabapentin.jpg
5KB, 300x225px
Is gabapentin the best drug ever?
>sociability of weed
>euphoria and head rush/energy of a stimulant
>relaxation of a benzo or opiate
>some people report psychedelic effects
>near impossible to overdose
>withdrawl symptoms minimal to none
did i mention how fucking comfy this shit is. i have chronic major depression and anxiety yet i feel like a could talk to people non-stop and for hours on gabapentin also taking something high in caffine like an energy drink or tea or coffee really enhances these effects and food tastes great
>>
How long have you been taking it and where do you get that?
>>
why not just use phenibut
>>
How is this compared to phenimeme?
>>
so how many tries did it take for you to get a script?
>>
>>37911303
since around the beginning of the year. its good to take a couple weeks for a break before your next time to get high. Oddly enough doctors like to prescribe it for pain in place of oxy's. some psychologists are also starting to prescribe it for mood disorders. you could also buy it online legally awhile back but i dont know if you still can. some drug dealers also sell it on the street but its a very rare occurance since it doesnt bring in the money that well known prescription drugs like xans, addies and oxys do
>>
>tfw take 1200mg daily.
>tfw take upwards 10,000mg for fun

...Overrated as fuck.
>>
>>37911358
My friend had a script for severe back pain because he's ex-military and got wounded
>>
>>37911334
They feel completely different
Gabapentin feels almost like a psychedelic
>>
>>37911389
thats why you're supposed to take breaks and not do it every day.forgot to also make sure to stagger your doses and eat a small snack like a brownie every dose
>>
>>37911418
I was prescribed it for a mood disorder. How long should I honestly wait between large doses for a high?

>former crackhead
>>
>>37911418
do you see your use as medicinal or recreational?
>>
>>37911440
oh alright i understand now. if you really want it to reset for high doses wait two weeks, it's a bitch but it makes the effects stronger.
also
>>former crackhead
former methhead here i know that feel
>>
>>37911489
Thanks buddy. Meth would of been my downfall, but my drug dealer oddly has care about people. And he wouldn't let me get into it. How much would you recommend for a good trip?
>>
>>37911459
honestly, both. i use it for the fun effects but it honestly helps with my anxiety and depression and tends to clear any negative thoughts from my head
>>
>>37911404
how badly wounded? also wondering if he had to doctor shop much. ive had metal plates in me for a few years from an accident, which hurt, but my story is underwhelming. i never got anything useful from a doctor
>>
>>37911505
thats a hard question to answer because it varies alot on person to person, weight, tolerance (which considering you have to take it for a mood disorder would be fairly high) overall i'd consider googling and doing some research into it
>>
I looked it up and it seems like a bad knockoff of Lyrica, which you should try it's pretty solid.
>>
>>37911527
it's really not so much getting hurt but when they did back surgery on him they botched the surgery a bit and fucked him up, he has to walk with a cane and he's only 30.
>>
Have you tried any dissociatives you can compare it to? sounds almost similar
>>
>>37911594
i tried dxm i dont know if you'd consider that a dissociative but the body high is very comparable to a low/medium dose of dxm, also you get the same effect of dxm where music just sounds super amazing and you dont get that stupid robowalk where people know you're fucked up.
>>
>>37911283

If you want to be hero, give the errowid for it some info.

Shit's blank yo.

https://www.erowid.org/pharms/gabapentin/
>>
>>37911283
It's bad for your kidneys
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.