[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beg for forgiveness.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 16

File: 1472597556208.jpg (95KB, 635x599px) Image search: [Google]
1472597556208.jpg
95KB, 635x599px
Beg for forgiveness.
>>
http://www.toqonline.com/archives/v6n2/DevlinTOQV6N2.pdf
>>
NEET 4 Life,
>>
>>37910563
If autistic men are more likely to be "childish", then this could be gameover for the west.
>>
Intersectional feminists are to blame for dumbass articles like the one from the image OP posted
>>
*plays tekken*
>>
>>37910563
Hahaha take that women for not liking me when I was young
>>
>>37910683
good shit anon i play king
>>
>>37910563
>http://melanienotkin.com/
>the Otherhood without children
What?
>>
File: yummy.jpg (155KB, 813x594px) Image search: [Google]
yummy.jpg
155KB, 813x594px
*masturbates to comic book*
>>
>>37910563
Well that's retarded. You can't blame men because you wanted to sleep around until you're 35.
>>
File: 1497661085941.png (173KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
1497661085941.png
173KB, 324x324px
>>37910693
...or now that I am older
>>
Roastie at school: Look at that loser! I bet he'll never get married!

You, a beta male: Oh okay then *picks up game controller, resigns himself to his life alone*
>>
File: abort_.jpg (767KB, 990x3954px) Image search: [Google]
abort_.jpg
767KB, 990x3954px
>>37910674
>Intersectional feminists are to blame

This.

Damned if you do, damned if don't.

If you do have kids, white babies should be aborted to dismantle patriarchal white supremacy! From a feminist magazine:

https://medusamagazine.com/beyond-pro-choice-the-solution-to-white-supremacy-is-white-abortion

>White women: it is time to do your part! Your white children reinforce the white supremacist society that benefits you. If you claim to be progressive, and yet willingly birth white children by your own choice, you are a hypocrite. White women should be encouraged to abort their white children, and to use their freed-up time and resources to assist women of color who have no other choice but to raise their children. Women of color are in need of financial and humanitarian resources.

>White women: instead of devoting your time and energy to white children who will reinforce the struggles of women of color, how about asking women of color in what ways you can assist them in their self-liberation? How about adopting children of color who have lost their parents to the destructive white supremacist society that you have enabled and encouraged?

100% serious feminist article in serious feminist publication btw

capped in case you don't want to give them clicks
>>
More like, "Hey ladies, I've got enough friends already, thanks"

-Men everywhere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqE_H1A-8B4
>>
File: 14665756175110.jpg (34KB, 310x394px) Image search: [Google]
14665756175110.jpg
34KB, 310x394px
That's the lamest bait thread I've seen in a while.
>>
Article focuses comes from the perspective of college educated women working in cities looking for college educated men in cities also looking for children.

Whelp if your going to be picky it's going to take longer to find someone if you even do. Sorry college educated working girls living in the city that also want children with college educated men living in the city. You can't get everything you want.
>>
>>37910563
But I couldn't have children with a woman early in life even if I wanted to. THEY don't want to settle down young.
>>
>>37910891
totalitarian overthrow when?
>>
>>37910891
This is the author.

I don't know what to believe anymore, this is the most bizarre timeline.
>>
File: fae.jpg (23KB, 458x418px) Image search: [Google]
fae.jpg
23KB, 458x418px
>>37910891
Holy fucking shit.

It's a lot worse than what I thought.
Put that evil bitch into a Gulag NOW!
>>
>>37911101
Is she a parody?

Fucking hell,

-intersectional feminist
-basically racist against white men (even fucking white babies ffs)
-religious

It's that a autism bingo?
>>
>>37910891
>Damned if you do, damned if don't.

Women/feminists change their minds on a day-to-day, hour-to-hour, microsecond-to-microsecond basis.

Feminist: "Marriage is an institution of male oppression"
Same feminist 10 minutes later: "So why don't you want to get married, anon?"
>>
File: 1412422073807.png (168KB, 433x313px) Image search: [Google]
1412422073807.png
168KB, 433x313px
>>37910967
Fucking this

I have a friend who's an electrician making $70k. Straight-edge blue-collar clean-shaven dude, no tattoos, not obese, doesn't even drink beer on the weekends. Likes mainstream and unassuming media, tastes in everything are as normie as it gets. He is probably in the tenth percentile of the most average people in the world. Except no gf. I guess his job is off-putting to stuck up office bitches and his lack of mystery or flair seems boring to the lower class crowd.

It's okay though, everything will soon burn
>>
What bots fail to realize is that as much as women tell them they don't have power, they do. I don't want to get political or discuss any of that meme shit and I'm a numbers guy since they make sense to me.
Think about this: if one man never marries that's one woman whoe may not marry. Low sample size, high variation, little impact. If 100,000 men mever marry that's likely (somewhat of an expected value) 100,000 women who don't marry. Sure they go whore around or do whatever it is you think they do, but they cannot marry a married man. You see where I'm going with this? If large amounts of depressed men are dropping out of the workforce and not getting married it's a huge, albeit lazy and unintended, protest against society and things will likely crumble. As much as people shit on no experience neets, someone has to be the janitors, the construction workers, the mechanics, etc.
>>
About to play another round of thief 2.
All the bitches around me are on drugs, unattractive even with the female camo they put on and have been pumped and dumped to hell with kids in tow.

What retard still marries the chemical toilets in this day and age.
>>
>>37911196
Does he put himself out there? Guys aren't like girls where you can stand in one place long enough and find someone who'll approach you.
>>
>>37910563
Or what? You gonna blame us twice?
>>
File: white trap banged by black.gif (2MB, 336x208px) Image search: [Google]
white trap banged by black.gif
2MB, 336x208px
This is the real role of a white male
>>
>>37910967
>perspective of college educated women working in cities looking for college educated men in cities also looking for children.

So basically they're looking for a sucker to pay off the 100k worth of debt they accrued for their master's in sociology.
>>
>>37910967

nobody gives a shit what college brainwashed women think
>>
>>37911101
>white men need no contact
Oh, so a future single mother then?
>>
File: 1353103748618.jpg (50KB, 512x342px) Image search: [Google]
1353103748618.jpg
50KB, 512x342px
I am going to spend the entire weekend playing video games and not socializing
>>
>>37911273
>if one man never marries that's one woman whoe may not marry
Wrong, there's more males in the 18-30 age range in American than there are females, it isn't 1:1 for whatever reason.

For relevant stats for 4chan's age group go to 2010 and compare the population of males to females from age 10 to age 24(these people would now be 17 to 31). What this means is that several million American males can never produce and the women in their age group will still have dick to spare. Your idea is fantastic until you look at the actual numbers.
>>
File: 1465848283890.jpg (244KB, 417x810px) Image search: [Google]
1465848283890.jpg
244KB, 417x810px
we have this thread everyday. give it a rest
>>
>>37911397
Does the absent dad meme even apply to minorities who aren't black?
>>
Can someone explain to me why childish men is so triggering for women? Why does this subject make them so bitter and angry?
>>
>>37911517

because they can't control them with pussy
>>
>>37911517
Female sexual selection is mostly about how well a man could provide for a practically incapacitated woman for 9 months then eventually children. If a woman can't find a male she deems suitable for that role then she will either not reproduce or have to lower her standards and/or take a chance on a lower value male.

I've always liked the expression "Men are romantics pretending to be realists; women are realists pretending to be romantics."
>>
>>37911424
Not really. Latinos are intensely family-oriented and would kill a son if he didn't marry a girl he knocked up.

Asians both Eastern and Southern tend to be wealthy so poverty-related stereotypes don't apply to them.
>>
>>37911409
It's like you didn't read what i wrte exactly after that. I admitted that the low sample size causes high variance. That was the whole point of my argument. Strength in numbers Arisen.
>>
>>37910563
>produce world that is a constant horrowshow of futility and despair
>get mad when young men turn to drugs and escapism instead of waging their life away for pointless unenjoyable luxury goods
>get mad when men refuse to make children to feed into this meatgrinder of a society
Fucking normies. I swear theyre incapable of thinking, either through stupidity or deep denial of the way the world is.
>>
>>37911807
He's saying that if robots do a reproduction strike it won't matter, as there would still be surplus males to marry considering the lower number of females.
>>
>>37912926
Again, this trend goes beyond just people here. A ton of guys dont want to settle down for various reasons. We're becoming part of something larger at this point.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (12KB, 252x212px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
12KB, 252x212px
I feel so bad for this.

I'm going to kill myself. Tell me not to kill myself /r9k/.
>>
>>37913312
I don't know. Look at the numbers and find the exact number of males that have to go on said strike. I went through them for my country, there's 100.000 males surplus in the age range I'd fit in, with a population of 18.000.000 in total it seems impossible to ever organise say 100.010 guys on a nation-wide strike just to get something out of it. Even then, what would you accomplish?
>>
>>37910563
irresponsible and childish women are to blame for childish men
>>
>>37913395
dont do it i love u
>>
>women alienate me for 23 years
Okay I guess I'll focus on myself and my own hobbies
>women criticize me for something they made me do
>>
People who blame everyone else but themselves are to blame
>>
>>37910563
>it is men's fault that all women have turned into picky cunts and started preferring a career over having children and starting a family
>>
>>37911273
Nothing will crumble. Women will get validated by chads on social media, influx of foreign of men who will mate, production gains, ect.
If China hasn't crumbled with their fucked up gender ratios we certainly won't. We will just have more normies adapting to a ROBOT LIFESTYLE.
>>
>be babycrazy lady
>sit around being mad about having no baby
>not just luring childish men into your house with the promise of party pizza and videogames, getting them hammered with Mike's Hard Lemonade, and riding their dicks until they impregnate you
>>
>>37914949
>influx of foreign of men who will mate

This, if men drop out, they will import more african, hispanic, and arab chads to replace them.
>>
>>37911651
Of course there are exceptions.Anecdotal; however I certainly know women who are bank tellers who have multi-ditched multi-millionaires for better looking tradesmen.
>>
>>37910891
(((Who))) wrote that article?
>>
File: external.jpg (33KB, 649x365px) Image search: [Google]
external.jpg
33KB, 649x365px
>>37914949
China is living on borrowed time and high levels of debt.

The bursting of the property bubble in China will make the US credit crisis of 2007 look like a joke in comparison.

pic related is a Ghost city in China. It's basically a replica of Paris.
>>
File: 1497921661780.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497921661780.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
we'd rather live for art.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
>>
>oh no men don't want to marry me and knock me up a couple times and sit idly by while i cheat and then divorce and then financially ruin them later
>>
>>37911306
Is that MC Ride? top kek
>>
>>37910563
Beg for sucking my dick :^)

>>37910704
Daily reminder that King is adored by furries.
>>
>>37910563
Close your eyes and let the silence engulf you
>>
>>37910563
As soon as society wants me back, I'll gladly spend my hard earned income on a family. Until then, they can enjoy watching Jamal produce 8 shitskins, all on welfare, while he destroys the U.S.
>>
>>37916973
> I'll gladly spend my hard earned income on a family.

Have some self-respect and don't be a cuck. What's the point being some washed up whore's personal ATM? All while she fucks Chad behind your back and then divorce-rapes you.
>>
>>37910563
Women have children later in life because they are told they have to have a career first. Not to mention that wages are so depressed that many couples can't afford children until later in life
>>
>>37911409
>500k more males than females

The odds were always against me since the very start
>>
>>37914982
That would mean the west will become 3rd world
>>
>>37917017
>being some washed up whore's personal ATM? All while she fucks Chad behind your back and then divorce-rapes you.
I can hardly consider that a family, buddy. I'm not him, but I think he meant he'd spend his money on a family if divorce court wasn't completely fucked up.
>>
>>37917023
Yeah, I looked it up and apparently more female babies get miscarried during pregnancy so the actual birth rate is something like 51 male babies to every 49 female babies.

We're all going to have to work a bit harder if we ever want to find love, that's just how the world really is.

or turn gay lol
>>
>>37911726
Asians tend to have addiction problems especially gambling/drinking
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.