[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am so fucking tired of eating You wake up, you have to eat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1479755024911.png (48KB, 400x389px) Image search: [Google]
1479755024911.png
48KB, 400x389px
I am so fucking tired of eating
You wake up, you have to eat then after a few hours you have to eat again then again.
Honestly fuck food i wish it didn't exist.
>>
>>37910450
I think eating would be great if you didn't have to do it so often.

Then you could just eat amazing things for pleasure instead of having to eat filler meals of boring calories.
>>
>>37910450
i eat once a day for the last 3 days, and i consume 2200 calories during that meal
>>
>>37910450

Agree with you 100%. I don't even think I need much food desu. In high school I didn't breakfast or lunch, ever.
>>
Fuck I agree, eating and subsequently shitting are so onerous.
>>
File: image.jpg (740KB, 2880x2778px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
740KB, 2880x2778px
>>37910450
Agreed. Eating is the bane of my fucking existence. I hate eating, it gets in the way of my day and the fact that you have to eat 3-6 meals a day if you don't want to feel like complete shit all day makes me want to eat one thing.

A fucking shot of 00 buck.
>mfw have to eat 3,000 cal every day for 6 months if I ever want to gain weight
>>
im trying to eat 3500 calories a day to gain weight, its horrible. i hardly ever manage to get to 3500 i usually get to somewhere between 2000-2500 but some days im able to manage 3500 if i wake up early because i can have more time to eat. im basically force feeding myself every day but its working and i workout at home as well to build some muscle (cant afford gym atm). yesterday i was eating a massive bowl of porridge and it got to the point where i had to not even chew it and just try to swallow each spoonful. i almost threw up a few times but i did it
>>
File: 1486765442275.png (61KB, 1228x1502px) Image search: [Google]
1486765442275.png
61KB, 1228x1502px
I can't sympathize at all. Food tastes great.
>>
i wish there could be pills that contain certain amounts of calories and protein/carbs/fat and whatever in replacement of meals. would be so much easier. but this is impossible sadly
>>
>>37911276
>did this for 5 months while working out at a gym several days a week, in my case 3000 calories
>gained 7 lbs

fuck my body
>>
>>37910450
I feel the same way about my sex drive. It's the ultimate rock of Sisyphus.

>get horny
>nut
>horny again in a few hours

Fucking futile. I'd pay good money to have my sex drive removed without being castrated.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.