[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robot children

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 20

File: B68hgjqIUAA5sQH.jpg (29KB, 587x378px) Image search: [Google]
B68hgjqIUAA5sQH.jpg
29KB, 587x378px
Do robots want children? Even if right now, for whatever reason, we cannot have them...Do you actually feel the desire to have one or many, at some point in life?
This question popped in my head recently. I amways wanted to have some until recently. I realized that not only it would be a drain on myself & my resources, but I would never get close to fuck a woman whom I'd deem worthy of reproducing and raising kids. Not that I got close to any woman for that matter

I hope this post is noticed. I am genuinely curious about this topic.
>>
most robots are depressed and have no human contact outside of their family and the internet
the question if i want to have children doesnt come up ever my man
but to answer your question since i thought about it now
no
i hate myself too much i dont want to make another me that would be horrible
also most parents are fucking miserable most marriages end in divorces kids are expensive
just terrible all around
i get the romantic idea behind having kids but in reality it sucks
>>
>>37910331
>most robots are depressed and have no human contact outside of their family and the internet
Pretty much my case. To tell you the whole story, I was normie-tier until a few years ago. But even until recently having kids was something I wanted to do, being the only son carrying the family name. I wanted to have many for my race's sake, but I realized I had pretty shit genes too.

>also most parents are fucking miserable
I'd be such a shy and embarrassing father I'd probably shun talking to my infant and he'd grow up having daddy issues.
>>
File: 1477834499979.jpg (92KB, 600x586px) Image search: [Google]
1477834499979.jpg
92KB, 600x586px
>>37910399
oh yeah i didnt even get into what terrible parents robots would be
>hey dad tell me some stories from your youth
>hey dad help me with anything jk you cant do shit
>hey dad why are we so poor why didnt you do good at school
>hey dad why do all other dads make fun of you im getting shit for it at school
>hey dad why did mom leave
or rather
>hey mom whos my dad ive never seen him
its best to accept yourself and not have to high expectations
ill probably never find a girl and children are absolutely impossible for me
theres no reason to be upset about it just accept it
>>
>>37910243
>Do you actually feel the desire to have one or many, at some point in life?
Not really. Come back after I hit some 5 years or more with a gf.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (90KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
90KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw you'll never hear her say "he has your eyes Anon"
>>
File: 1495693517379.png (268KB, 594x392px) Image search: [Google]
1495693517379.png
268KB, 594x392px
>>37910475
>tfw I know my family name will die with me
>tfw I know I will participate to declining birth rates of europe
>>
I never wanted kids. Never felt the desire. My wofe wanted one and I asked my dad if he ever felt the need. He said men don't feel the desire to have children but once they're here you love them. And I'm learning he's right. I still hate kids but I love my own. Also confirmed that I'm still capable of having them
>>
File: 1496168473282.gif (495KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
1496168473282.gif
495KB, 500x379px
>>37910612
eh i have no hope for the future might be better if my name dies with me
but i have a brother and im assuming your an only child so who am i to talk
i never had a national thought so i dont really care about europe
but i feel your pain or i can atleast imagine how it must feel just wanting to do something for your country/europe and being too fucked to do it
just another dream that dies my man let the pain go think about something else it all fades away
>>
File: hell.jpg (42KB, 564x704px) Image search: [Google]
hell.jpg
42KB, 564x704px
>>37910721
>just another dream that dies
Yes indeed. I wish I had a big brother who could do well, have kids, and make my family proud.
>>
>>37910243
I love kids. I wish I could raise some one day. But at the same time I'm aware that I'd do a terrible job and that nobody should go through the pain of having me as a parent.
So no, I don't want kids.
>>
>>37910243
Maybe if I ever move innawoods, and only if I can have them with a loli
>>
I have two kids but I'm not really a part of their lives. I'd like to be though, I think I could be an alright dad.
>>
>>37910686
>>37911235
how did robots come into the situation to have children? or are you just visiting?
>>
>>37911247
I'm a robot but I'm friends with a lesbian couple who wanted kids. They asked me because of that, not because of any normie qualities.
>>
>>37911290
wow thats a rare situation do the kids know about you or do they think theyre adopted or are they still too small?
>>
>>37911326
They're still young but enough to know I'm their dad, that wasn't kept from them secret.
>>
i would only have a child if i could absolutely guarantee it would be a boy. would not want a girl because i would waste 18 years raising her only for her to turn into a slut and get pounded by chad cock every night
>>
>>37910243
I'm going to have 12 kids someday.

Someday...
>>
>>37911341
do you worry about them getting bullied at school for having lesbian mothers?
>>
>>37911341
must be an amazing friendship good for you anon
>>
>>37910243
Sure
I'd have to have A LOT of money though.

Being poor and single is a hard way to raise kids, and as a single father you won't get the free pity handouts that a woman would.

Also IVF and surrogacy is expensive.
>>
>>37911356
I used to think the same, but now I just can't see myself raising them.
>>
>>37911388
In this day and age, no actually. I do worry about them being raised without a father figure though. I mean I'm not totally absent, but I'm definitely not raising them.

>>37911394
How do you mean? We've been friends since meeting in college. Similar interests and all that.
>>
File: 1489853573964.gif (80KB, 170x207px) Image search: [Google]
1489853573964.gif
80KB, 170x207px
>>37911476
i just wanted to say that your friendship must be great since they chose you to be the father of the children
theres a huge level of trust and love there man and thats something beautiful
and to ruin the moment did you fuck them or just give them your semen?
>>
>>37911247
Are you new here? r9k is normie central
>>
>>37910243
>>37910243
Robots can't even take care of themselves, much less a fragile tiny human being that can die from the smallest mistake.
before you could even think of children you need to:

>have a job
>have sleep di
>be independent
>wash your clothes
>iron your clothes
>clean your home
>have good hygiene
>pay rent
>pay internet
>pay utilities
>pay taxes
>do grocery shopping
>be interesting enough to attract a girl
>be good enough to marry said girl

there's so so much requirements it's impossible.
>>
>>37911536
Oh right well we are close friends and they wanted a kid but it was just easier to ask the friend they had who was also a guy. And yeah it's a lot of trust too, even on my part that they didn't/won't seek child support. And to answer your question, we did it the normal way. Again, easier and free compared to going to some clinic for it.
>>
>>37911664
>2 kids
>2 moms
>normal way
you legend fucked 2 lesbians? what the fuck are you doing here?
but seriously how awkward was it to fuck 2 lesbians?
>>
>>37911710
It was actually supposed to be just one kid but the other woman (they originally decided on one of them to be the mom) felt left out of the experience and they decided they wanted two then after that.

Believe it or not I don't think of myself as even a normie, just had a weird one-off Chadly experience under these weird circumstances. Like they're the only women I've ever "been" with. As you asked though, yes it was really weird and an awkward experience. That combined with them trying to keep things to their fertility cycles, actually made the experience uncomfortable. But better I guess than just jerking in a cup and them using a turkey baster, right?
>>
>>37910243
Absolutely. I think kids would be great for my mental health because they challenge you. You watch your ways and they motivate you to be a better person. Most of the time they're fun as hell too, so you're less likely to be lonely and bored. I want to give a kid a better life than I had, and teach them how to behave properly; something I feel 90% of parents fail in. I want to do it right, and with the right person. Unfortunately the chances of me finding a good woman that wants to invest in a child, and not just use it against me for money, is nonexistent in modern times. I can dream.
>>
File: 1479729623754.jpg (147KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1479729623754.jpg
147KB, 500x667px
>>37911799
for sure man you actually had sex as a robot thats worth alot around here you actually did something that chads dream about even if it was awkward as shit
thanks for sharing your story
>>
>>37911462
Well I have to keep on wishing for it. Every great thing any man has done started with just a wish.
>>
I had a dream last night that I had a baby with some fat cow that I hardly even know. I remember feeling happy and anxious
>>
>>37910243
I'm okay with the idea of being a parent, but being fucked over by a crazy bitch (she'd have to be crazy to have children with me) is one of my greatest fears. Just imagine having to pay a huge chunk of your meager salary for the rest of your life, just thinking about it makes me want to stay 1000ft away from women. And adoption is pretty much impossible for single men, especially if you're looking into adopting a girl.
>>
>>37911799
So you had a threesome? Hot damn
>>
>>37911799
So they were both pregnant at the same time? How did that work out for them?
>>
File: tumblr_n57r0wSyQI1sp11gbo1_540.jpg (54KB, 529x655px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n57r0wSyQI1sp11gbo1_540.jpg
54KB, 529x655px
I'm a cyborg and I want a qt daughter so bad.
>>
>>37912213
>I'm a cyborg

What does this mean to you? I'm financially independent and have a middle class job, and I don't have any social anxiety. Still I have no people I regularly "hang out" with and have never been in a relationship. I just don't really feel like I belong around people. When I'm around coworkers they start talking about Netflix shows and sports and gossip and I just lose all interest in everything they say. I truly hate other people but I want a wife and kids and a community some day. I just wish there were some people left on earth who weren't complete pussies. Who talk about wholesome things and not video games and FaceBook.
>>
>>37910243
I really want a daughter (inb4 you fucking degenerates say you want to fuck your kids) specifically with my ex gf. I'm biggest dream right now is winning the lottery and being able to pay her enough to mother a child for me don't even care if I put it in the old fashioned way or not. I have a bunch of younger sisters, 6 to be precise, with 15 years between me and the youngest she's also the only I care about. There's just something about it that's so alluring. When I still had hope I could turn normie I always imagined a wife and kids with a daughter first, then a son. But now I'm 28, still shit posting here literally all day every day. If I don't have one by 30 I'm giving up the dream. I want to be young enough to stay heavily involved in her life for a long ass time.
>>
>>37912213
so basically you're a pedophile
>>
>>37912327
>specifically with my ex gf.
wtf why? why not get a new girl you weirdo
>>
File: tumblr_oihqem0c3a1r8g9bio1_1280.jpg (141KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oihqem0c3a1r8g9bio1_1280.jpg
141KB, 1080x1080px
>>37912298

I'm similar. I have a low-rung IT job and can feign normiehood for short spurts. I've had bad luck with relationships and a hard time building lasting rapport with anyone who doesn't share any interests with me(history, geology, outdoor stuff, etc).

>>37912342

By that logic, is a guy who wants a son a gay pedo?
>>
>>37912444
good point but i find it weird. why do you want a daughter so bad and not a son? the daughter will give you more trouble anyways. she can get pregnant.
>>
>>37910243
nope. I'd rather not be burdened by that shit. I have enough trouble getting my dog to behave correctly.
>>
File: 1471582319907.jpg (181KB, 650x975px) Image search: [Google]
1471582319907.jpg
181KB, 650x975px
>>37912476

Some combination of being a neat-freak who wants non-messy kids, having had a really vivid dream about having a daughter, and liking my sister more than my brother.

It's such a cool movie/literary trope for the tough, cool guy to have a daughter, too. Hanna, Taken, Les Miserables, etc

>the daughter will give you more trouble anyways. she can get pregnant.

Girls don't go around getting themselves pregnant. They get pregnant by shitty dudes. So it's not like having sons is inoculation against having grandbastards.
>>
>>37911624
yes sure, but if you were given the opportunity to have one, would you ?
>>
i can't even look after and love myself, how am i supposed to give a child what it needs? I'm responsible enough to never drag a soul out of the void into a life where it will be handicapped from the start though no fault of its own. I only wish my father was the same.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
yes. I want children. I will never have them, because I'm incompetent to find a woman willing to marry me and also incompetent to earn enough resources to support them.
>>
File: 479.jpg (10KB, 400x352px) Image search: [Google]
479.jpg
10KB, 400x352px
Why would anyone want kids? They'll cramp your style!
>>
>>37912917
because it means you are valuable enough to leave something behind you. It's means somebody likes you so much, she is willing to make a small version of you.
Because you are creating new life, which makes you powerful like a god.
Because it's pretty much the meaning of life.
>>
File: image.jpg (116KB, 627x616px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 627x616px
>>37910243
Good question OP. I've thought about this for a while and when I was younger I thought things would turn out alright where I would meet a nice girl, fall in love, get married, have children, but the world is a vastly different place from what I thought it was. The cognitive dissonance alone has made it tough to figure out what to do with myself, but if I ever had a chance to have children with a decent woman then I would. I would dedicate my life to raising my children in a way that would result in them being happy in ways I don't think I can be anymore. If they died, I'd kill myself. At least children would give me a purpose in life.
>>
>>37911247
I'm always here. I'm the guy who makes the ballbusting threads. Met my wife at thriteen so children was always a possibility but I wanted my degree so we held off for 8 years
>>
im a faggot but still want to rise a child for some reason i guess i hate the process of making children and not children themselves
>>
File: 1496880916807.png (849KB, 561x654px) Image search: [Google]
1496880916807.png
849KB, 561x654px
>>37913207

Similar deal here. Have extremely low sex drive(not going to call myself asexual bc Tumblr retards ruined that) but like the idea of having kids to teach stuff and carry on my genes when I'm gone.
>>
>>37913112
could you write a small greentext about your relationsip? im curious how a relationship could work as a robot
>>
>>37910243
i want to have 4-5 kids with this girl i know.
>>
>>37913327
Sorry I'm at work. So being on my phonesit's hard to green text. If this thread is alive in three more hours I will and you can see the archive
>>
>>37910243
>Buy egg cell from elite donor
>Pay other woman to carry it to term
>Have mini you combined with elite person

All at the price of a few thousand dollars. I don't get the issue, one does not need a proper mother anymore nowadays. Do what Ronaldo did.
>>
I have the capacity to be successful, get a girlfriend and have children, yet I have no desire too.

I've always been highly introverted and never cared about conventional forms of success. I don't think it's wrong or shallow, I just don't think it's in the cards for me.
>>
>>37913207
You can have children though, heck looking at most studies yours would be way better off than even a lesbian couples if you'd raise it by yourself. All you need is a few thousand dollars and a bit of time per child.
>>
No, I do not want kids. I'd rather not bring anyone else into this world to suffer. Besides, even if I did want kids, I would never get a girl pregnant.
>>
File: 1490387467816.jpg (481KB, 876x876px) Image search: [Google]
1490387467816.jpg
481KB, 876x876px
Who else here would be constantly pranking and scaring their kid(s)?
>>
>>37912298

I completely understand what you're saying.

However people like "that" aren't going to change. The absolute best thing you can do is learn to get a long with them and appreciate normies for what they are.

I worked as a bouncer in a bar for a while. While the environment was absolutely shallow most of the guys there were friendly and respectful and I would say half of the girls were sweet and kind.

Literally just stop being a dick, it made me much happier
>>
>>37913706
The issue is that I'm a moody, depressed, good-for-nothing dad. I'd have nothing to show for my accomplishments. Beta humans can't raise alpha humans. And fuck, my DNA is just so mongrelized up this point I'd rather not mix it further.
>>
>>37914103
*would be. I'm not a father yet. Prolly never will be
>>
>>37912371
Because of how perfect a child with our genetic material would likely come out. I know it's possible to come out an abomination, but probably wouldn't. plus, I was with her when I really decided I wanted one. I have this image of a perfect little blonde hair green eyed child.
>>
>>37914380
Do you think you two will ever get back together?
>>
>>37913829
Oh fuck yeah, I posted earlier that I have 6 imotus. The youngest 15 years younger, 13 now, I did and still do prank and scare the shit out of her. I've raised a strong nerved girl. Fucking nothing scares her. Any type of jump scare leaves her completely unphased. I've waited like 20 minutes with a mask on for her to go into her room so I could jump out of the closet. By like 6 nothing bothered her. I'm quite proud of it.
>>
>>37914642
I really don't know. She moved back in with her parents like 1,000 miles away. She came back to visit some friends last year and asked to see me I of course said fuck yes. It was weird, but good. A mutual friend told me she told him (he's as fucking gay as it gets) "I do want to come back to visit again, but I'm so scared of seeing anon. I'm worried someone will tell him I'm there or we'll bump into each other. I've tried so hard to bury my feelings for him if I see him they'll all come flooding back, and I'll want him back. And that's no bueno"
Whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean.
It should go without saying she's the one that ended it, and dumped my autistic was.
>>
>>37910612
Who cares about Europe they're just a bunch of normalfags like any other continent
>>
>>37910243
I think one need to want and have a gf to want children
>>
File: kid-prank-01.jpg (37KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
kid-prank-01.jpg
37KB, 600x450px
id like to have ten children one day
>>
Didn't know the thread was still up

>>37912197
No that never happened. Just each individually.

>>37912212
Yes that's how it ended up. It took time for trying but they both got pregnant within a month of each other. It was a hassle and a lot of work, but I offered to help out and be there for them so shared the work.
>>
>>37910243
only one of my generation in my entire family so I feel required to carry on my honorabur broodrine
>>
>>37916929
I feel you. Mine will most likely die with me if I can't ever ascend into normiehood.
>>37916899
That's pretty great, to get in bed with two girls, even separately. As the other anon said, way more than what a robot would usually except
>>
>>37917013
*expect
my bad it's late.
>>
>>37910243

I don't think I'll ever have kids
>>
>>37912976
>because it means you are valuable enough to leave something behind you.

yet there are single mothers who get knocked up by niggers and raise shitty children, others pop out kids just to extract more welfare money from the state. they dont sound valuable to me. additionally pretty much all people alive have or will reproduce at some point, does that mean all 7 billion of us are valuable? nope

>Because you are creating new life, which makes you powerful like a god.

pretty egotistical.
>>
>>37917013
Well like I said, I got stupid lucky with a one in a million chance probably. At least as things have worked out so far.
>>
File: 1496199853882.png (22KB, 804x743px) Image search: [Google]
1496199853882.png
22KB, 804x743px
Kids become a liability in a divorce.
>>
File: babby.webm (730KB, 800x1040px) Image search: [Google]
babby.webm
730KB, 800x1040px
>>37910243
>Do robots want children?
Yes.
It feels worse than tfw no gf.

I don't want this feel any more.
>>
Ive had an instinct since i was a 13 or so that i was infertile. besides that i was never really sold on them.
babies always made me anxious, they're so breakable and time consuming.
>>
>>37910605
i have a ugly lazy eye, so it would be blessing for my offspring to not have my eyes
>>
File: 1476315706022.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476315706022.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
It's my second goal in life. but if I don't get my shit together I won't do it, I refuse to force my children to be born when I can't provide enough for them.

I really want a nice family house and all that shit but I don't have my hopes up.
>>
Sometimes I imagine myself becoming a stoic, wise father figure and excelling at everything to make up for what my parents did wrong. Then I remember that those types of men are confident and grounded, which I'm not. And the motive would be selfish. There's not an ounce of love left within me. To that extent, and considering how shitty the future is likely to be, I'm leaning towards "no".
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.