[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Old "Friend" doesn't need me anymore...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1495835504935.jpg (61KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1495835504935.jpg
61KB, 482x427px
So I met someone on a game called Little Big Planet 2 back in 2011, we met while doing some random gay ass wolf role play or something. We did this for about a month before it kinda died off and the owner of the level disabled comments.
We still talked on and off, somehow she thought we were dating but that didn't last long and kind of went nowhere.
Lost contact with her, until she came online and told me she had a Deviant Art, literally only made an account to talk to her.
Again we talked on and off, but now it became weeks apart, until I became months.
She leaves Deviant Art, had a Kik so I made an account to keep talking, which we do again on and off from 2014 - 2016.
Try to message her on kik, waited a week and no reply, leave a goodbye message thinking I'll never get a reply.
She replies later saying I almost made her cry or some shit, says Kik takes too much room up and she doesn't get on much, talk one last time, gave her my Facebook and told her I was deleting kik because it's huge and I can't do anything on my phone.
Nov. 2016 - June 2017 no messages whatsoever, felt like I was in the wrong and should contact her again somehow, remembered yesterday I was subbed to her old YouTube channel, search the name of her channel on Twitter, found her, she had tons of people she talks to, finally message her after 8 months.
Woke up late today, saw I had no reply, go to check if she's tweeted anything at all, see she blocked me and locked her account for confirmed followers only...

Feels bad man.
>>
>>37909245
God damn my spacing sucks ass
>>
>>37909245
Online friends are harder to keep than ones you see in person. If their life changes even a little, they tend to disappear. You probably aren't the only person she ditched. Sorry it went down like that, my man.
>>
File: 1497399974872.png (171KB, 399x407px) Image search: [Google]
1497399974872.png
171KB, 399x407px
>>37909245
>Female
>"""""Friends"""""

You played your self, retard.
>>
The only friends that will ever stick to you are childhood friends or colleague in high-stress and potentially life threatening fields, like law enforcement, paramedic, medicine, military, aviation, navy... the others will eventually ghost you and cast you out. It's inevitable. Don't bother making friends. They don't actually care about you.
>>
>>37909464
> If their life changes even a little, they tend to disappear.
This. I've known folks who went into the military and basically never came back again. Shit sucks.

As for OP, you had a good fucking run so just remember what you learned and experienced.
>>
>>37909464
It's okay, we talked about a lot of her personal stuff, was probably just using me sympathy desu... She did say she wanted to know more about me but never asked anything.

Felt nice to have a long term friend for awhile there though...

It just really doesn't feel great to feel guilty for not talking to someone for 8 months, only for them to more or less tell you that your relationship with them was pointless...
>>
>>37909861
Damn auto correct, I said DESU not desu...
>>
>>37909883
T B H forgot about that
>>
>>37909245
When I was 14 in the peak of my RuneScape days, I had dozens of online friends that I chatted with on a daily basis. Many of them were good people that I became close to and cared about. Over the years, they disappeared for various reasons, one by one. None of them really just up and abandoned me. Lives changed, stuff happened, that's just how it goes.

I'm 27 years old now, 13 years after those peak RuneScape days, and I have one online friend left from those days who I actually still chat with almost every day. Even though he's somewhat normie and actually has a life outside of the computer (unlike myself who is robot as can be), he still enjoys chatting with me and actually likes me for who I am.

The point is that I had to make dozens of friends to find one who would actually be a long-term friend, and even then it wasn't clear until many years had gone by and we were still chatting frequently. My advice is to not do the "oneitis" thing when it comes to friends, because it might not work out and it will leave you lonely. Try to find some communities (forums, games, etc.) and just chat with as many people as you can. You will have some friendships that eventually dwindle down to nothing, but enjoy them while they last and don't feel bad about it. Eventually you might have a true long-term friend who you still chat with years later, and that's great, but it has to happen naturally and you just can't force it.
>>
>>37909741
I know that, it's just we talked so much and for so long, but I guess 5 ish years wasn't enough for her to care
>>
>>37909780
I did say one last goodbye on my alt, I wished her the best in life, but no reply just a block, at least I know she saw it.
>>
>>37909940
That's more or less how we were, there were many others I met on the game, and even on that role play.

She was the only one who constantly kept up with me, we never had problems with each other or anything, we left on a great note after I thought I had lost contact for good...but then she doesn't even want to reply to me now.
>>
>>37909245
It's okay now, I deleted my goodbye message and just said
"If you ever see this, then FUCK YOU, and FUCK the past 6 years"

Actually feel a little less empty now...
>>
>>37909987
That's pretty fucking rough way to end a friendship.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.