[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Helium suicide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1425283816956.jpg (348KB, 1239x795px) Image search: [Google]
1425283816956.jpg
348KB, 1239x795px
So does this work, is it as painless as they say or i'm i getting bamboozled?
>>
They changed the composition of helium so that it won't kill you anymore
>>
>>37909027
well shit, any substitute?
>>
Pro tip, cars produce carbon monoxide. You figure out the rest. Here's a better idea, bear your damn suffering and cling on to what's left of your dreams.
>>
>>37908985
Heroin overdose and you will not me put down in a forever sleep with no painn
>>
>>37908985
Its painless, but if you are going to kill yourself do it in style. Get /fit/ then climb Mount Everest, get onto the summit, and then just stay in the death zone till you die of cold or oxygen deprivation.
>>
>>37908985
Don't kill yourself mate. Please.

Tell r9k about your problems
>>
>>37909167
pretty sure he doesnt have the motivation to get /fit/ and if he did he wouldn't wanna kill himself.
>>
proper diet, exercise, and regular habits prevent suicidal thoughts

try putting effort into your life you fuck
>>
File: try some cool shite.png (264KB, 1196x726px) Image search: [Google]
try some cool shite.png
264KB, 1196x726px
>>37909055
Try to find industrial grade helium, like >4,5. They should have higher helium purity index, instead of just 4, where it tangles between 99 and 80%.
>>
>>37909521
thanks i've also heard that you can get brain damage if you fuck it up
how badly would i need to fuck up for that to happen?
>>37909167
>>37909364
I've recently been looking at /fit/ but i've not really got the motivation to actually try to bulk up in order to make it because i feel like i'd just get carried away and end up overweight
>>
>>37909617
well, the main thing here is to make sure that there is as less oxygen as possible within closed-off system. So, I highly suggest using that CPAP mask, and also, exhale DEEPLY before putting it on urself, because if you wont do that, that mixed oxygen with helium in your lungs may produce painful convulsions.
>>
>>37908985
If you're worried about pain you're not ready to die . Stop being an attention whore and fix yourself
>>
>>37909617
What made you decide or haven't you decided for sure yet?

Was it a gradual slide with an epiphany or was it a sudden jolt to your life that prompted this?
>>
>>37909080
Back in school our science teacher told us in detail how to do this in the most effective way. He also said its great because you can put on your favourite album while you slowly die
>>
>>37908985
Dont kill yourself OP. You can pull yourself out if the rut slowly. Hell you might even meet a qt3.14 in the nedt few years. Just hang in there man.
>>
>>37908985
"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place, and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.
You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done."

Every ancestor you've ever had has fought to stay alive. Their history rests on your shoulders. You're here because of their sacrifices. Are you going to be the one to break the chain?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.