[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just found out my dad is cheating on my mom after being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 11

File: 1498038142006.jpg (332KB, 533x477px) Image search: [Google]
1498038142006.jpg
332KB, 533x477px
So I just found out my dad is cheating on my mom after being married for 25 years. I actually don't know what to think about this or what to do.
>>
>>37908146
Kill him and fuck your mom.

Oedipus style.
>>
>>37908146
>I actually don't know what to think about this or what to do.
Call him a faggot.
>>
Talk to your dad first, but don't expose him to your mom. Hear out his side of the story before acting.
>>
Like my dad doesn't even know I know. He left his phone at home and someone called him and then I looked and well. Texts and picture. What the fuck.
>>
>>37908167
>Hear out his side of the story
What fucking story? "uh sorry son I was caught in the moment"? There's nothing to be explained here. OP needs to tell his mother and be a good son.
>>
I actually can't believe this god that's really fucked up
>>
>>37908146
>I actually don't know what to think about this or what to do.

suck him off desu
>>
>>37908146
I will never understand you white people.
You're disgusting adulterers.
How you got so rich and ruled the world, I will never understand.
>>
actually yesterday some chick (i dont know her) on fb asked me for my father's phone number
- why ?
- i want to ask him if he knows my mom
plsgoddammitno.jpg
- so i'll ask him and tell you
- well i know why you don't want to give me his number, but i think your father might be my father.

i gave her his number. today is father's day in poland. i didn't called him.
>>
File: 84230918420984098.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
84230918420984098.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>37908228
calm down you sheltered snowflake
>>
>>37908262
Literally a 25 year marriage and my dad has pictures of him fucking some girl on his phone.
>>
>>37908277
post the pics?

orignilio
>>
>>37908285
It's literally a shit phone like I can't even send it to an email or use the internet on it
>>
>>37908146
It's a pretty shitty thing to do to cheat on anyone no matter how long you've been together. Try to convince him to come clean and maybe your mom asks for a divorce. People grow apart and fall out of love
>>
>>37908308
sheeeeeit, well how do you plan on handling this situation?
>>
>>37908277
What a manwhore lmao. Is your mom hot or not? That could be it
>>
>>37908328
>>37908329
>>37908331
I don't even know what the fuck to do. No my moms not hot. Jesus I actually don't know what to do.
>>
>>37908359
>Jesus I actually don't know what to do.

talk to your father?
>>
>>37908367
Wont be home for like 6 hours
>>
>>37908380
i think you'll survive until then, buddy
>>
>>37908387
I'm just at a loss though.
>>
>>37908359
Tell your mom fucking idiot. Show her the pictures. How would you feel if you were in her position and no one told you your spouse was cheating?
>>
>>37908359
was the girl with your dad hotter and younger? describe her to me. i have a cheating fetish.
>>
>>37908249
>implying non whites aren't as equally degenerate
>>
>>37908404
They've been married since they were 20. They work at the same job and I would for sure not be able to be a NEET if they divorced. Like this shit could completely fuck up all 3 of our lives.

>>37908414
yes in her early 30's it looks like
>>
File: 1480765196860.png (22KB, 353x351px) Image search: [Google]
1480765196860.png
22KB, 353x351px
>>37908394
i know this is probably hard, stay strong for your family and your mum
>>
>>37908394
>Dad I saw the shit on your phone. I know what you're doing. No, mom doesn't know anything yet, I wanna hear your side of the story and we can go from there.

It's all you can do right now. Otherwise you pretend you didn't see anything, move out, and never talk to your parents again so you never have to witness the enormous drama that will eventually come of this. Even then, your conscience will eat you alive unless you're incredibly good at suppressing memories.
>>
>>37908223
indeed or the father might be fucking a other women for cash you never know
>>
>parents together for 24 years
>dad has been a heavy drinker before they even met
>mom decides to leave because she's had enough
>it turns out that she had a lover on the side because he would listen to her and give her attention
>this entire time I'm watching shit hit the fan from the sidelines because I don't want to get involved
>dad is mad and blames me that this happened because I "didn't bother to do anything"
>can't see past his alcoholism
>mom appreciates and understands me not intervening because it wouldn't help nor does she want to be with him
>made the right choice in not getting involved

Tl;Dr don't say or do anything. They're grown adults and are responsible for their actions. Stay neutral and don't get guilt tripped by anyone. Worry about yourself, but remember to make sure you shoe that you still love them equally. This is not your problem
>>
>>37908457
The strength of your parents' relationships was most vital to you when you were a kid, since you can take care of yourself now (only in theory, apparently) the cracks that were there don't need to be mended with any urgency for an external reason. So tell your mom because you love her and accept that not all relationships were meant to last forever.
>>
File: received_10208634635957364.jpg (17KB, 576x497px) Image search: [Google]
received_10208634635957364.jpg
17KB, 576x497px
>>37908258
Holy shit look at how summer it is, nigga can't even greentext. You should eave
>>
>>37908457
So you care more about being a NEET than betraying your mom?
>>
>>37908608
3 peoples lives destroy I would be homeless not jsut not a NEET
>>
>>37908608
And betraying my mom shes going to be fucking devastated shes been with him for 25 years
>>
Don't tell anyone you faggot.

Let your old man be.

So long as your parents marriage is otherwise good there's no reason to do anything about it.

Source: My dad cheated on my mum once after 30 years of marriage and it actually improved their marriage because it made him realise the sex isn't as important as he thought it was, especially at his age.
>>
>>37908452
White people are the ones that have the most sex. Especially outside of marriage.
>>
>>37908146
Kill him for adultery
>>
>>37908722
Also: My dad doesn't even know that I know he did it, and I never told my mum, didn't tell any siblings either, I just let it go.

I saw my parents marriage noticeably improve after it happened.
Disclaimer: I really believe this can only happen if it's the man cheating, because the man isn't emotionally attached to the woman and just wants sex, and will always go back to his wife at the end of the day. Now it's different for a woman because the woman will generally only cheat if the man isn't providing for her financially, so her cheating will end up with her leaving entirely because she'll go where the resources are, where as the man will just want sex and that's it.

Basically what I'm trying to say here is that a woman takes on a lot more responsibility when it comes to cheating, because her reason for cheating will be 1000x more serious than a man's reason for cheating.
>>
>>37908146
Stone him to death or burn him at the stake.
Your choice. That's the punishment for adultery.
>>
>>37908679
You're keeping a secret from her. That's betrayal. Just imagine how upset she will be when she finds out you knew all along and didn't say a single word. What a horrible son!
>>
>>37908827
She would never be able to find out i knew all along it's on his phone if i jsut put it back where it was it's like it never happened
>>
>>37908858
Your dad is an idiot. Not only is he a cheating scumbag, but he's doing it wrong. She can easily look at his phone. The guilt of knowing will kill you forever, anon. That you cannot deny.
>>
File: satania laughing.jpg (203KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
satania laughing.jpg
203KB, 1280x720px
White people culture at it's finest!!
>>
>>37908961
>White people culture at it's finest!!

i dont get it
>>
>>37908961
All races cheat. Especially spanish peeps.
>>
>>37908974
white people are the biggest advocates of free sex without reprisal

>>37909018
spanish people are white
>>
>>37908146
My dad cheated on my mom all the time with prostitutes. He didn't really have a great understanding of the Internet either so he'd leave up chats on the screen that he'd had with prostitutes, asking for anal and prices for such things then deny deny deny when he got caught. It was the same with his alcoholism. He'd claim not to be drinking (he went to jail for drunk driving) but he'd poorly hide alcohol all over the house and in his car.

After years of knowing about him living the party boy lifestyle as a 40-something year old husband and father, I just accepted the fact that that's him and ignored all his wrongdoing. I'd exit out his chats when I got online, I'd pull the armrest down in his car to find an open bottle of tequila, then I'd just put the armrest back up. I'd walk up behind him and see him looking for prostitutes on Craigslist, I'd just look away.
>>
>>37909063
>white people are the biggest advocates of free sex without reprisal

sauce?
>>
>>37908764
Whatever you say racist
>>
>>37909104
you are just as responsible as him desu
>>
>>37909153
How? I didn't give him the alcohol and the whores. I was 10, the fuck was I gonna do? He's a fucking idiot so he's been caught multiple times anyway, by me, my older brother, my older sister and my mom.
>>
I know this is a fictional thread like always, but it's entertaining so here's what you should do:

>pull dad aside
>tell him you know and you aren't telling mom
>tell him he needs to be more discreet about this shit because she'd be fucking devastated if she found it
>>
>>37909301
Not even a fictional thread i think I'm just gonna get drunk and forget about it desu
>>
File: united states of adultery.png (82KB, 945x1333px) Image search: [Google]
united states of adultery.png
82KB, 945x1333px
>>37909121
>>37909136
white women are the ones that show off their bodies the most.
White people are the ones that kiss in public the most.
White people have the highest divorce rates out of any demographic.
Divorces are good indicator of cheating.
There aren't racial studies of degeneracy but whites would make to the top spot if there was so nobody makes the surveys.
>>
File: average sample of white people.jpg (168KB, 650x486px) Image search: [Google]
average sample of white people.jpg
168KB, 650x486px
>>37909063
>white people are the biggest advocates of free sex without reprisal

This is absolutely true and white """people""" are the only ones that empower their roasties to such a ridiculous degree. Prove me wrong faggots.
>>
>>37909310
You need to tell him to be more fucking discreet m8, tell him your mom could've found that just as easily as you and then you'd all be fucked.
>>
>>37909324
>There aren't racial studies of degeneracy
So you admit you're just a low iq racist, thanks for participating
>>
>>37908961
>racebaiting
Here's your (You)
>>
>>37909408
all the top countries are white.
Whites have more sexual partners on average than any other race considering how often they marry and divorce
>>
White culture is all about losing your virginity as soon as possible to whoever you can find.
The rest of the world values virginity.
Are you guys surprised that yours dads are cheating on your moms?
Your parents had banged different people for fun before meeting each other.
Obviously they weren't gonna be loyal thanks to the stats
>>
File: white people.png (436KB, 578x548px) Image search: [Google]
white people.png
436KB, 578x548px
>>37909408
>>37909433
t. white numale libcuck
>>
>>37909462
You're racist. Anything you say is already discredited.

>>>/pol/ might be more your speed
>>
>Man has penis
>Penis makes him horny 24/7 from the time he's 12 until he dies
>Man gets married
>Wife puts out until she gets bored of having sex with her man
>man still wants sex
>Man looks elsewhere to get sex
>Man gets sex from other women

Is this really a surprise?
>>
>>37909506
why would you redirect me to a white supremacist board
>>
>>37909518
It's for fellow racists like yourself. You'll love it.
>>
>>37909514
you can't possibly defend this.
What's wrong with you.

>>37909545
look at your fellow whites>>37909514 they're defending this cheating
>>
>>37908146
That's a good thing. Your dad is a bull that means you'll become a bull too.
>>
>>37909610
I'm not white you racist. Stop making this thread about you and go to >>>/pol/ like I suggested earlier.
>>
>>37909610
He's actually an anti white racist shitskin saying "gotchya" because what he assumes was a white man cheated on his wife.
>>
>>37909301
>not blackmailing his father for sex with the 30 year old
>>
>>37909636
I think you should go to >>>/pol/ and absorb some of the knowledge there
>>
Blackmail your farther, be a NEET forever and ask for nice things
>>
>>37911016
*Father

I'm so fucking retard
>>
>>37911046
>I'm so fucking retard
kek
>>
File: 1498177457931.jpg (6KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1498177457931.jpg
6KB, 150x150px
Black mail your dad so t u can be NEET forever. Tell him to pay you rent. If he does not comply you will tell your mother, they will divorce and you make it well known that he could be shelling out thousands in alimony, so the alternative is a smart choice.
>>
>>37908146
I'd suggest not doing anything. You could find out your mom knew all along and is just letting it happen, or even worse: find out that they have a meme open marriage and they've both been fucking people on the side for years. Trust me, the less you know about your parents' sex life, the better. Look into what you are not supposed to and you'll most likely find things you'd rather you didn't
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.