[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

High School Band

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170111_053417.png (236KB, 712x466px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170111_053417.png
236KB, 712x466px
Where any of you robots in band when you in high school?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9L_9s3Tb9M
>>
>>37907641
why are the female band members always so happy and energetic?
I was in high school band and all the girls behaved like in vid related
>>
>>37908654
they feel very safe
>>
Was in high school band, marched drum corps too. Those were the happiest years of my life.
>>
>>37908700
were you with a well know drum corps?
>>
>>37908730
Yes I marched with the cavaliers
inb4 gay
>>
>>37908804
breddy good... at least it wasn't the magic.

any bandwhore stories?
>>
>>37908853
I marched back when cavies were super cool. (08-11) Obviously there weren't any girls on tour with us, so the guys started getting really antsy, especially since after shows bando girls and girls from other corps would come and want pictures with us or want to talk with us. I remember after the denton show in 2011 one of my friends snuck a girl onto the tour bus with him and was trying to fuck her before we left. When we were getting ready to leave, he wasn't done yet, so he ended up just shoving her out the door partially clothed. Was pretty funny.
>>
>>37908950
band sloots are the bestest
>>
>>37907641
Yes i was. I was the only drummer so i was the outcast among the outcasts.
>>
>>37909067
hmmm... snare or bass?

don't tell me you were with the normies in the pit
>>
>>37909051
I'd give anything to go back desu. Something very satisfying about being part of a greater picture. I don't even talk to anyone I met on tour anymore.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRlyqY9gzgk
vid related, spot the robot
>>
>>37909091
I played on the drum kit since all the other percussionists were in junior band. My school had 2 bands, a senior and a junior band. Even though we played concerts together the juniors and seniors practiced separately most of the time. Since i was the only percussionist in the senior band i was alone most of the time. When we did play together i mostly played the snare though.
>>
>>37909135
i miss the farmer's tans i used to get on the drill field.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.