[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Acceptable excuses to miss a social engagement

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: 255.jpg (48KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
255.jpg
48KB, 512x384px
Go!

First person to name the correct response wins one hundred dollars.
>>
>>37907590
You're not feeling well.
>>
>>37907590
Transport problems
>>
because its your life and you can do whatever the fuck you want especially if all that entails is missing some social engagement
>>
say that you hurt yourself. Ankle is the best
>>
I'm going to another social engagement and can't come to yours
>>
I tripped and fell into my dog's vagina
>>
Your shit has the same consistence as liquid water
>>
>implying im ever invited to a social engagement

hah! you lose
>>
>>37907590
Just tell them that you're feeling sick. Migraine is a good excuse, because they hit very hard but often fade within a day so it's plausible that you'd be back to normal the very next day.
>>
Just say you have a very serious private crisis in your personal life. .
>>
I fucked my rabbit and now my dick hurts too much to go. I also spilled hot coffee on my dick. Also, I slapped the mailman with my dick and have a paper cut on my dick. Also, I called my dad a dick and he kicked me in the dick. I think I'll go actually.
>>
desu you should just be able to say "hey i can't make it, I apologize" asking why would be rude imo
>>
>>37908013
>Implying normies accept broad excuses without questioning
>>
My ankle monitor doesn't allow me to leave the confines of my house.
>>
>>37907590
Just grit your teeth and endure it. Sometimes in life you have to do things that you really just don't want to. Me being at work now, with everything finished. So I'm just fucking off on my phone, instead of going home, proves my point.
>>
Whatever excuse you give, just understand that they'll know you're lying to them. Normies can tell, especially because you look like the type of person who doesn't have anything else going on in his life.
>>
>>37907590
If you don't see them that often, tell them you have a cold and don't want to infect them. Excuses you from being social while also showing you care about them.
>>
>>37908099
Dubs of truth. Now where is my $100, faggot? There is a Steam Sale going on, and I'm trying to reap the benefits!
>>
>>37907590
These pretzels are making me thristy
>>
Doctors appointment, family gathering, stomachache
>>
>>37908239
Your $100 is up my anus.
>>
Be honest and share why you don't want to go out? I'm sorry, I don't feel like the world wants to see my face today. I'm sorry, I just can't get the gumption to walk out the door. I'm sorry, I'm not feeling very social today.
>>
If I go my feet will hurt
>>
>>37908257
These pretzels are MAKING me thirsty

Anyway, OP, the only correct answer is "I don't really have the spoons for it" because I'm sure if you don't know how you must be retarded
>>
>>37908270
It's a friend's kid's first birthday. I've already said I'll be there and I haven't seen them since the kid was born. It will be rude to not show.
>>
>>37908304
I would recommend going OP. Even if you just show up for an hour and then leave it would mean alot to your friend.
That's what I normally do, pop a xanax, go, and leave early.
>>
>>37908484
I'm going to be so fucking hungover and I haven't even bought a gift. Plus it's 40 fucking minutes away. Early afternoon and held at a church so no alcohol. I just want to sleep in and watch football all day.
>>
>>37908143
It is true that some people can detect lies pretty quickly. The trick is to tell them something that you are actually vaguely doing, so you don't show signs of lying if you are bad at social acting: For example, if you are playing vidya that day just tell them that you have important spreadsheets to fill out or bullshit like this.
This way you don't have to pull the illness card because that is the most obvious fucking lie ever and only retards would fall for that.
>>
>>37907590
I justed torrented 5gb of hentai and need to masturbate to it.
>>
>>37907590
you have a migraine.

they are nasty, no one will argue.
>>
>>37907590
>i have to stay at home for a delivery but i'll come afterwards
>>
I once told a normie colleague that pity invited me to a night club that i wasn't interested, he asked if my girlfriend was stopping me from going, i said no, he asked me if i didn't like "the nightlife", i said "yeah, i don't".
He was shocked, it was as if i told him i wasn't going because i had to go do chemo for a sudden diagnosis of leukemia, his expression was amazing! He couldn't imagine a person not liking to go out to a night club.
>>
>>37907590
Just say you can't go because you have a date with your waifu today. You won't get invited again which is a nice bonus.
>>
>>37907590
"X couldn't come, he died recently."
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.