[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Once upon a time, when I was but a wee lad, my father took me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: tmp_8323-1494539032001654432234.jpg (104KB, 270x400px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8323-1494539032001654432234.jpg
104KB, 270x400px
Once upon a time, when I was but a wee lad, my father took me into the local town to watch a marching band perform. He said to me "My son, when you grow up what will you do? Will you be the of all the downtrodden, defeated members of society?" Since I was a young boy I didn't quite understand what he meant. I gave him a quizzical look but he continued anyways: "Will you overcome your demons? What about the non believers? I'm sure they've made many plans to stop you, son. Unfortunately I must leave you one day, only to remain a phantom in your memory. I hope at that point you will follow in my footsteps and join the black parade. Truly, as you see before you, it is a magnificent event."

That was 11 years ago this October and I still don't know what to think. At the time I just stood there and watched the parade. He left me his notebook when he died, but all it had written in it was "eyqQDXt"

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1496104252955.jpg (102KB, 362x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496104252955.jpg
102KB, 362x500px
>>37905642
What motivates you to get up every day and make these threads?
>>
File: VQPJ1059.jpg (45KB, 570x487px) Image search: [Google]
VQPJ1059.jpg
45KB, 570x487px
I enjoyed this thread, OP. Thank you.
>>
>>37906377
You're welcome, nice get btw
>>
>>37906397
Answer me reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

what do you get out of this?
>>
He meant that you should lead a revolution to slaughter all normies, whores, niggers, and atheists
>>
>>37907187
Wouldn't that kill about 95% of /r9k/?
>>
I know the song and I don't even know what that means
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.