[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whoa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: CYJGdns.jpg (39KB, 700x495px) Image search: [Google]
CYJGdns.jpg
39KB, 700x495px
So this guy literally did everything step by step, cookie cutter fashion of his progression into committing a columbine style shooting

>wrote a diary (video and physical)
>had a passion for filming (Columbine video archive)
>deeply resented "the world"
>was edgy as fuck
>filmed a video montage of himself shooting things

Like literally step by step. I wonder if he wouldn't have done this without this weird "worship" of the columbine shooters. For a better picture I highly recommend you watch the movies "The Dirties" or "Zero Day" to fully grasp what I'm trying to illustrate.
>>
He was living with his parents the whole time right? Did they not see the red flags? Did they not give a shit that their son has My Little Pony posters? Holy fucking shit what were his parents doing this whole time? They never thought to think "Hmm our son seems to be a fucking weirdo maybe we should try to tell him to knock off the autistic shit?"
>>
>>37905513
i can share quite a few sentiments with him. he definitely was delusional though. probably had psychosis or something.
>>
>>37905545
In one video he shoots a gun while wearing a "natural selection" t-shirt and his mom doesn't say anything about it.
>>
>>37905545
If you look at the videos of him holding a gun it looks so out of place

Even a 12 year old could have understood why a person like him should have been excluded from owning a gun

His parents are in some way responsible for what he did for even allowing this autist anywhere near a fire arm
>>
>>37905513
This retard was literally the perfect example of how not to do a shooting. Instead of going for the chads or stacies that fucked him up, he just shot some poor wagies that had nothing to do with his problems. And he even sucked at shooting. I guess he was a useless mental, glad he's probably rotting in hell right now. No respect for that fucktard
>>
>>37905629
>poor wagies

he put them out of their misery
>>
>>37905545
There were a fuckoffalotta red flags like seriously just entering his room would have been a dead giveaway. It seems like he may be right about them ignoring him because any competent parent would've been able to pick that shit up in 1/2 a second.
>>37905548
He does say some things that everyone experiences but his handling of it was too far gone. Instead of facing them he decided to delve into his imaginary cartoon world. I don't know if this was a sickness or just an obsessive addiction.
>>37905557
Noticed that too. Then the puzzle pieces were just too fucking obvious.
>>37905577
Never held a gun b4 so I can't contribute to the analysis
>>37905629
He honestly just wanted to let out some anger. Now I believe he was legitimately evil that he didn't care who he killed, he just wanted to kill for the sake of it therefore he has no sympathy from me.
>>
File: Capture+_2016-09-05-08-43-58.png (2MB, 1440x1199px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-09-05-08-43-58.png
2MB, 1440x1199px
>>37905688
>based benoit

Hell yeah
>>
>>37905513

After spending 60 hours or so with this guys material it saddens me cause he's really smart and seems like a guy I would be besties with
Outside the killing part and his stupid waifus he seemed like a real good guy with a accurate view of the world
>>
>>37905513
You're forgetting the mental disorder.

He had GID.
>>
>>37905738
I haven't really delved into his material but I did see his drawmylife and it looked decent but my bias is probably knowing that he killed three people and was edgy therefore I can't have a blank mind when I view his work.
>>
>>37905545
>"Hey son, knock off the autistic shit"

>"Wow thanks Dad, I'm no longer a miserable, mentally ill psychopath!"
>>
>>37905845
It would have been something, I think he WANTED to be called out on his behavior.
But it never happened, so he just kept going deeper into his insanity.
>>
>>37905545
>>37905845
>>37905862
If he was my son I wouldn't say shit because he would kill me with an axe in my sleep or something.
>>
>>37905845
If I suspected my son was going to commit mass murder I would get the law involved.
>>
>>37905629
He disliked the wagies too. They didn't do anything to him but he still disliked them and wanted to kill them.
>>
This guy's videos creep me out. I'll never get a job because of people like this. I'm too afraid of dying so I'll just stay home all day and not go out
>>
>>37906071
I hate to dismiss the deaths of three innocent people but the likelihood of this happening is extremely low. You are more likely to die walking on the footpath or driving than being killed by an edgelord with a katana.
>>
This faggot hated his own gender, good riddance.
>>
Where do i find the video's etc.
>>
were does one find this guy s videos, what the dudes name.
>>
>>37905545
>Did they not give a shit that their son has My Little Pony posters?
Don't assume that having those posters makes you a criminal just because you don't like the show.
>>
>>37907272
>>37907396
yeah found it thanks for the info FAGS
>>
>>37907591
Can you tell me please? Thank you in advance kind friend.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCDAy-l5_aMqnBE1hPHMqJ8A enjoy the most gay and edgy emo shooter of 2017 jet
>>
>>37907272
>video's
After you graduate high school, they will become accessible to you
>>
>>37907623
randy stair is the guys name
>>
>>37905688
>pic
Chris Benoit's shit fucked me up as a kid, I thought he was so cool then he roid rages on his family and kills himself.
>>
>>37907694
that made him even cooler though
>>
>>37907793
I didn't think so, just made me feel like the world was fucked up for the first time.
>>
>>37905545
It's not even the MLP posters

It's the cartoon videos of his OC shooting up a school and him shooting guns that would worry me.

I mean if he makes a video of a cartoon OC shooting up a school with the gun that he owns, surely something is up.
>>
File: 1438637725734.png (279KB, 628x418px) Image search: [Google]
1438637725734.png
279KB, 628x418px
Randy Stair is a cross dressing, children's show adoring faggot who shot up his work place because his mommy and daddy didn't hug him enough. He killed three perfectly innocent people, and more than likely shattered their families along with them, and just to show you how pointless it all was he offs himself at the end. Fuck Randy, he doesn't deserve any sympathy, he's a piece of shit who should have done the world a favor and turned the gun on himself first.
He's also a lanklet pussy.who not only bought a pistol grip shotgun he clearly couldn't handle, but couldn't hit something at point blank range.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.