[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Send her a friend request >She ignores you The beta uprising

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1498166979453.jpg (32KB, 750x546px) Image search: [Google]
1498166979453.jpg
32KB, 750x546px
>Send her a friend request
>She ignores you

The beta uprising can't come sooner.
>>
you usually dont get a notification when they decline so technically you probably weren't ignored. FIGHT HARDER DUDEBRO
>>
File: rarepepes_7.png (24KB, 128x125px) Image search: [Google]
rarepepes_7.png
24KB, 128x125px
>>37904857
>send her a friend request
>she ignores it
>talk to her for a while and resend it
>she accepts
>>
>>37904878
It's been almost 24 hours anon...
>>
>>37904978
I mean, you weren't ignored. you most likely got declined. pack up, have a beer and try and spot a new chick. however dont get into some tunnel vision while forgetting to have fun, girls certainly aren't everything in this world, but sure, they can be real nice.
>>
>>37905020
You act like it's so easy

What fucking board do you think you are normie faggot
>>
>>37905191
boo fucking hoo. you think /r9k/ is hardcore, dumb newfag ? crying over some girl that didn't accept your stupid request. grow some balls to snatch her in real life, pussy. take your stupid uprising with you as well. 4chan wasn't filled with bitches like you a decade ago, you don't own the place.

also
>you act like it's so easy
sorry rebecca, it gets easier over time so learn dealing with it when it sucks.
>>
>>37904857
>beta
>uprising

pick only one
>>
>>37904857
>Texting oneitis
>Everything is going fine
>Text her one day
>No reply
>3 years later: still nothing
What did she mean by this. Seriously what the fuck happened?
>>
>>37905728
>everything is going fine

this could mean several things.

I'm not sure, but I can only assume that you meant nothing to her. simply a source of attention. she probably found a more potent source.
>>
>>37905757
>this could mean several things.
I mean we were getting along.
>>
>>37905771
>getting along

this doesn't mean anything.....

you're sounding like you were orbiting her
>>
>>37905804
>this doesn't mean anything
Are you autistic?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.