[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Who here likes Mount&Blade? 3610 hours and counting over here.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1699.jpg (101KB, 778x623px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1699.jpg
101KB, 778x623px
Who here likes Mount&Blade?

3610 hours and counting over here.
>>
yeah I like to play. fucking bitches dont know about my realm
>>
I played it a bunch for a while, haven't played in a long time though.
I eventually felt like I wasn't really progressing at all, I had formed my merry band of marauders and everything but I was still basically just chasing bands of looters and deserters around and couldn't figure out how to get to more exciting shit.
>>
I do. Game of my childhood. Anyone /impatientforbonerlord/ too?
>>
>>37904569
I just got into mount and blade warbands this year and I'm already impatient for bonerlords
>>
>>37904569
Yea nigga. Heard it'll be out by August.
>>
I do but i only play MP, singleplayer is boring
>>
>>37904558
That's the grind man. For me it goes
>build squad
>grind on bandits and quests
>get in good terms with King
>become mercenary of King
>build bigger army
>grind on bandits and quests
>get on even better terms with king
>wait until war breaks out
>become vassal of kingdom
>try to take castle
>win castle
>pls gib castle u shitlord King
>take more castles
>after a while he won't give u anymore castles
>fuck you
>now you have a kingdom

Enter hard mode
>>
>>37904651
The only faction that was willing to support me was the goddamn arabs for some reason, and then I just went and started pillaging all their towns instead.
>>
File: IMG_1703.jpg (46KB, 300x222px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1703.jpg
46KB, 300x222px
when we gettin' together a robot regiment
>>
Almost 6k hours, still fun
>>
What's the game about? Djd
>>
>tfw attacking and winning from an enemy with a larger army

normies will never get this feel
>>
>>37904683
Lmao I'm actually a rhodok fag and I only ever play as them and I pillage the shit out of the arabs, that's where I get my castles lol. Make sure you don't raid any villages that are respective to the castle you plan on taking.. Made that mistake before
>>
got to interview armagan yavuz and play bannerlord at e3 this year. he was fucking lovely and the game is fun as fuck. it feels so satisfying.
>>
>>37904683
Sorry i misread your comment
>>
>>37904895
tfw I'm a normie and will e3 has been closed to the public for years now REEe
>>
>>37904877
I only ever got good at fighting solo, but while it might take forever it feels incredibly satisfying when 30 enemies manage to kill my useless peons but I still take them all down myself with a lance
>>
>>37904958
it was open to the public this year, but i went as media
>tfw cutting through massive lines full of pub plebs
>tfw so much free shit cause every booth is desperate to promote their shit
>>
>no religion mechanic in bannerlord

I'm surprised they didn't capitalize on the deus vult memery
>>
File: swadian man in arms.jpg (186KB, 796x829px) Image search: [Google]
swadian man in arms.jpg
186KB, 796x829px
>>37904514
801 hours reporting in, but most of my hours are logged on cRPG mod for MP. No idea how many, but likely in the thousands.

id/99str on steam if anyone wants to play MP with me.
>>
File: 20170618005152_1.jpg (495KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170618005152_1.jpg
495KB, 1600x900px
>>37904684
fuck that would be great. although the regiments I've been in have been so full of autists, I bet some of them are robots anyway.
>>
>>37905286
Please, stop fucking playing the literal reddit mod of warband.
>>
>>37904514
i am really exited for bannerlord
>>
It gets extremely boring after a brief time, there's not much to do. Siege, loot, run around doing errands, run after Lord Fuckface trying to loot the same village for 386797689th time... It's repetitive.

Luckily there's bunch of mods that renew the game from time to time. But there's like 5 or 6 that are actually good, the rest are utter shit.
>>
>>37905382
warband in general is full of redditors now. but at least in NW you can kill them all in linebattles since there's always a huge regiment of them.
>>
Been playing the Brytenwalda mod a lot recently. I have a Christian Briton character with like 600 men (town garrison included) and I recently started a pagan Anglo character who has like 10 men.

I wanted to be the saviour of the Britons but the cowardly Saxons refuse to attack Dumnonia.

I wanted them to be more powerful so fighting them is a challenge but they're too busy fighting other Saxons reeeee.

I should turn on my current Lord.
>>
>>37905626
>>37905468
so they used to be on python i believe. now they're on C++, so modders have way more flexibility. you can import custom skeletons now too, and the physics have been revamped entirely.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.